Little Clean-Up Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found a pink terrycloth robe hanging on the back of the laundry room door. I wrapped myself in it despite the fact that I probably looked ridiculous and that if Samantha were to return home anytime soon I would have no explanation for my attire. I just couldn't think of another alternative.

I was scrubbing under the kitchen sink when I heard her voice. "I must say, I am impressed. You make a good maid." Startled, I banged my head on the drainpipe as I scrambled out from under the sink. Samantha began laughing and I realized that I must have looked absurd sitting on the kitchen floor wearing a woman's robe. "Christ. What the hell are you doing? Wait, I don't even want to know." She was more bemused than angry. I blushed furiously as I sat looking up at her.

Samantha's hair was mussed and her makeup was out of place. This was the visage of a woman who had spent a busy night with her man. She had removed her stockings and her dress was wrinkled. I assumed the clothing had spent most of the night piled on the floor in Bruce's bedroom or on a chair. Samantha smelled of alcohol and sweat and a more primal odor that I found arousing. The top of her dress hung loosely over her chest as she had neglected to secure several buttons. The two tattoos on Samantha's breasts immediately caught my attention and I found myself staring at her as she looked at me with contempt. Samantha was bra-less and I could clearly see the outline of her nipples under the black fabric. My penis stiffened. There were small red marks on Sam's neck and collarbone -evidence of Bruce's kisses and bites. I was jealous and embarrassed and completely speechless.

Samantha shook her head as she left the kitchen. I watched her walk toward the staircase dangling her heels in her left hand. Samantha's generous ass was displayed beautifully in the tight skirt and I realized that she was definitely not wearing the underwear that we had picked out for her date. I imagined her freshly-fucked pussy and I couldn't help but touch the head of my aching dick as I watched the sway of her behind. I felt close to cumming for the fourth time in the last few hours and I was forced to sit and compose myself for several minutes.

I had no idea what I should do now. Should I leave? I ended up following Samantha upstairs and I peaked in her bedroom to see Samantha lying exhausted in the soft chair next to her bed. Despite my best efforts at stealth, she heard me. "Why isn't the bed made? Jesus. Am I going to have to sleep on a bare mattress?"

"I was cleaning the sheets. They're almost ready." She was only half awake and ignored my excuse-making.

"I'm exhausted. You need to wait for those sheets and make the bed before you leave." Samantha seemed to be sleeping by the time she finished the sentence.

I was at the top of the stairs when she called me back to the room. "Get the lotion. My feet are killing me." I began massaging Samantha's feet as she drifted in and out of consciousness.

Samantha responded to the foot rub in her own amazing sensual way. It was terrifically arousing for me to watch her moan contentedly as I rubbed her feet. She smiled slightly and I was sure I had never seen anything so beautiful. Samantha was undoubtedly tired, but she had a satisfied glow about her. I watched her enjoying the massage and I felt my penis stiffen again as I rubbed the lotion into the underside of her foot. Samantha's feet became the latest object of my lust and I examined them carefully as I worked. Samantha's toes were red from her shoes and the nails were painted with a very dark red polish. I paid special attention to the sounds Samantha made and I noted when she sighed with pleasure as I found the correct spot. I rubbed her feet until my hands ached while my cock remained painfully hard.

Samantha sat up and smiled at me, "You're good at that. Wow." I felt a swelling of pride for the first time around her. "My legs now, please." She smiled sweetly and I felt my small penis jump slightly inside the terrycloth robe.

Samantha continued to doze as I lovingly massaged her calves. I found myself tracing the vine-like patterns in the ink with my fingertips. After a few minutes she opened her eyes and when I returned her glance she smiled coyly and whispered "higher." I was ready to burst as I lovingly rubbed the lotion into her thighs. Samantha sighed happily and I felt flush with arousal. I may have looked ridiculous sitting at her feet in a pink bathrobe, but Samantha was enjoying my touch.

I worked on her beautiful legs for several minutes. Sam's breathing told me that she was half-asleep much of the time, but the sounds of contentment also told me that she was pleased with my ministrations. When she caught my eye again, Samantha smiled wickedly. She licked her lips sensuously and spread her legs. My heart leaped in my stomach as she revealed her shaved pussy. I think I must have done a double take or I may have had trouble catching my breath because Samantha started to laugh. "Calm down, little man. Take it slow and easy. You can taste it, but be gentle. I'm sensitive right now."

Her scent was a powerful aphrodisiac. I rushed to taste her wetness and I found myself overwhelmed by the moment. I was shaking and my little penis was leaking. As I tasted Samantha for the first time I thought that she her flavor was stronger and muskier than the other two women I had gone down on. I adored the taste and felt dizzy with arousal. It wasn't until my face was coated in her juices that I realized that I was probably tasting both Samantha and her lover, Bruce. For a moment I considered whether I should stop -I was a heterosexual man after all- but if anything the thought aroused me further. Without touching myself I teetered on the edge of orgasm, and I was determined to bring Samantha over the edge with me.

I listened carefully to her coos and whimpers and I enthusiastically licked Sam's pussy. I felt like I had reached a kind of synergy with her where I could anticipate how much pressure she would like and where she wanted my tongue. Samantha began moaning and I could tell that she was getting closer. "Oh god. You are good for something. Oh, just like that, my little clean-up man. I think I'll keep you. Uhh."

Her orgasm was magnificent and I had my own small orgasm without touching myself. We shuddered together, each lost in our own bliss.

When I regained my senses Sam was sitting up and looking at me. She looked amused and again I felt ridiculous in the pink robe. "You do entertain me, you really do. I like you in pink with a face full of cum. It suits you. How does Bruce taste? Oh, don't answer that. I definitely know what Bruce tastes like." I blushed as she continued, "Now, make my bed then get out of here. I'm tired. Lock my front door when you leave."

I did as my goddess asked. I felt drained and ashamed. I wondered what it would be like to face Samantha at work on Monday morning and whether she would ever want to include me in her sex life again. I was embarrassed that I had tasted Samantha's lover's discharge and that I had, frankly, been excited by it. I was sure that she sensed that it was a turn on for me.

I put the robe in the washer and changed into my freshly cleaned clothes. Samantha was sleeping quietly and I took the liberty of sneaking into the doorway of her bedroom for one more look before I left. As I turned to leave I heard her tired voice, "Don't make plans for Friday night. You need to be here at 7 o'clock. I'm going to have some clean-up for you to do."

12