Little One Meets Her One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadySneak
LadySneak
119 Followers

Part 18

In the morning, I got up and stretched thinking more about what I had done. I realized that I had really messed up and that this first impression was not a good one. I would have to double my efforts and stay focused. Nerves had no place there in that space -- at least not displayed in the manner that I had done. Time passed slowly for me but I focused on my "vanilla" life.

The day I was to return to Trey's house there was a small box left for me. It contained an outfit with instructions to wear it. There was nothing to the outfit what so ever. The velvet of it simply framed parts of my body and left me very well exposed. I had a feeling that this was to teach me a lesson as well.

Sam came by early that night to pick me up to go to Trey's house. He told me that he really hoped that I had my head on straight tonight and that I wasn't going to act like a naïve little school girl again. I apologized to Sam and told him that I had been so nervous about everything that I simply couldn't keep my brain focused right. I told him that I had thought long and hard about my actions and I wasn't going to be repeating them again.

Sam told me that focus is an important part of this lifestyle. Without focus things can go wrong and someone can get hurt either physically or emotionally. I listened to his words and was silent during the car ride over. I was still playing over in my head what I was going to say to Trey. I had to prove with my words and attention this evening that I wasn't going to be wasting any more of his or Sam's time.

Trey didn't even look at me when we first arrived. He acknowledged Sam with words and merely pointed for me to follow. This was not good. Not good at all. I took a few deep breathes to allow myself to focus and not to let my nerves get to me again.

"tara take off the trench coat and kneel up on the table like you did for Me the other night. Be a good girl and be quick about it. There is much to be done and said tonight."

I nodded that I understood and folded my trench coat over the arm of the chair where it had been placed the last time I was here. I quickly made my way over to the marble coffee table and kneeled up like he had instructed me to do the last time. A few moments of silence passed and I held my gaze to the coffee table and didn't look around.

"Well I can see that you at least remember a few things that you were taught. I told you the other night to think about what you did wrong. I want to hear what you concluded and explain to me why I should bother to keep you. I give you permission to speak but beyond this explanation you are to be silent from here on out."

"Yes Sir and thank You Sir for directing me to think about my actions. You were right in the fact that i indeed was not behaving properly. my behavior was that of a school girl and that does not belong here. i was wrong for my laughter and for noticing those things. i apologize for having wasted Your time the other night. i was nervous and i let it get the better of me. i realize that not being focused on You was an error not only in my judgment but also one in respect. i disrespected You by not making You the focus of my attention. It has been pointed out to me that lack of focus can lead to harm. i do not wish for harm to happen to A/any of U/us Sir. i apologize for my lack of focus. It will not happen again Sir. i will, also, learn when it is better to keep my mouth closed then to comment or start to say my point. i did not have Your permission to speak when i did. That will not happen again Sir and for that i am sorry. i truly do wish to learn and You will have my attention and focus from this moment on. i do hope that You can forgive me Sir and allow me to continue to as Yours."

"Is that all you have to say tara?"

"No, Sir. May i apologize to Sam as well Sir?"

"you may."

"Sam, i am sorry for having robbed You of an evening of learning under Sir's direction. my focus shifted to You when it should not have. i apologize for acting like a school girl and for noticing when it was improper to do so. i do realize that this isn't some social event or a night out with friends. i made an error in judgment and for that i am sorry. Will you please forgive me Sam?"

"It does sound to Me that you have put some thought into this matter. I do hope that there will never be a repeat of that night. The incident is over, but there will be punishment. First you will answer a few questions of Mine. you will answer them honestly and promptly."

I nodded my head that I understood what he had said. Since he had not given me permission to speak my response I did not.

"Have you obeyed my order not to play since you were sent home?"

"Yes, Sir, i have not played with myself."

"How much time did you honestly spend thinking about this matter?"

"i thought about it on the car ride home, while preparing for bed, over the next few days while i was not focused on my job, and again when Sam arrived to bring me over here Sir. i have thought about it Sir."

"Would you say anything right now to get out of being punished or prolonging My displeasure with you?"

"No, Sir, i would not do that."

"I do believe you, tara. Thank you for being a good girl and doing as you were told. My punishment for you is in two parts. Part one is to write me an essay containing no less than 5000 words on why focus is so important in this lifestyle. After this moment you are no longer to do what ever you desire when it comes to pleasure and sex. You are not allowed to play with O/others including Sam without My say so and direction to do so. Part two is to receive 10 lashes of a flogger about your bottom. Sam will be administering those lashes to you. Is this understood tara? Do you still wish to continue knowing what your punishments are?"

"Yes, Sir, i do wish to continue and i understand what my punishments are. i freely and willingly except that You have control over my sexuality from this moment on. i understand that this is a part of my training and Your will over me."

"That was very well said tara. I may make a submissive out of you yet."

LadySneak
LadySneak
119 Followers