All Comments on 'Live Free or Die Hard Indeed!'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RobertmrtnkRobertmrtnkalmost 17 years ago
You Are So Right

I saw the movie last weekend and totally agree with you.Live Free Die Hard had me raising up out of my seat going "Oh, shit!" more than a few times. Defintely a movie to watch more than once.

IronsFireIronsFirealmost 17 years ago
Right!

I can't believe how much I loved this movie! I was dragged to it, and now I want to see it again. Nice review!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great movie but...

I rather enjoyed the movie as well, but I definitely thought that Transformers was better. And yes many will say it falls under a different category, but to me it doesn't really matter. Both were good. Transformers was better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Review

But I disagree, Transformers wasn't better. 1408 was a close second to Die Hard. But you can't beat Bruce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Now!...Yes

Great Review,....yes now this has made me really move my ass to the theatre....thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
own the camp

I really enjoyed your review. Halfway through I was thinking to myself "this would be so rediculous if it weren't said with such conviction." Beautifully, you pointed out the same truth about the movie. I can't think of anything more entertaining than the fact that on an erotic literature website I found a review of the fourth Die Hard movie that demonstrated an appreciation for it that is truly inspiring. I'm not being sarcastic.

USA! USA!

librentlibrentabout 16 years ago
Yippee ki yay!!

I finally got to see this movie the other week on DVD and I agree totally with your review. Its definitely a movie that will be added my collection.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12593 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...