Living The Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And never get to experience your ponkis da tortilla again?" Lara replied after laughing from hearing her husband's request. "Sorry, but there's no way!"

"Its pincho de tortilla, babe! You are lucky my grandmother isn't here."

"Why don't we invite her? She hasn't seen her great grandson in almost half a year. We have so much room here, she could even stay overnight," the young mother explained enthusiastically.

"I'd love to, I really do, but she doesn't want to travel anymore at her age. She says it exhausts her too much. Hey, you know what though? Talking about inviting someone just gave me an idea."

Lara looked at her husband curiously. "Well? Spit it out, don't keep a girl waiting."

"You know how we agreed that we should get to know the neighbours, right? Why don't we start that process right away with the people living next door?"

"You mean like.. right now? Just go over there and say 'hello'?" Lara replied. "What if it's a bad time? They might be having breakfast themselves. Maybe they are not prepared to have people over and don't invite us in. Do we just talk with them at the door then? That feels awkward."

Peter looked at his wife apologetically. "You are right, I didn't really think this through. I'm just so excited to meet these new people in the neighbourhood."

Lara smiled at her husband and felt a smidge bad for shutting him down like that. "How about this instead: We go over there, introduce ourselves, and invite them over for dinner this evening. No long discussions, so we don't risk keeping them from anything. And if they agree, we actually get to meet the whole family later."

She felt her heart flutter as Peter's eyes lit up. "Lara, that's such a good idea! What would I even do without you? I would have stood there like 'Hi, Im Peter Wellington from next door.. nice weather today, huh?"

The young wife laughed as she stood up from the table to put on some outdoor clothing when a loud cry from her son stopped her dead.

"Well shit. I guess the introductions will have to wait. Jack needs his morning walk anyway and I dont want to stand in front of our neighbours with a stroller when we introduce ourselves," Lara explained making her way to the second floor.

But a quick look at her husband reminded her how much he had looked forward to meeting the neighbours.

"Babe, why don't you go over there on your own while I take care of Jack," the smart wife suggested.

"You sure you don't mind? I can wait until you are back from your walk," Peter answered, but was clearly impatient to start meeting their neighbours.

Lara grinned as she saw right through him. "Nah, I can meet them soon enough. And if tonight is not a good time for them, just settle for a later day. Oh, and don't forget to ask how big their family is. We need to know how many people we are gonna cook for."

---

The middle aged man had just finished eating some bacon as he saw one of his new neighbours, the husband, walking on the sidewalk. "Wonder where he is off to. Probably not to work, not on a sunday."

He had already planned to pay close attention to when his new neighbours left the house and when they came back. Finding out more about their schedules. Finding out when the sexy young mother with her big juicy melons and that tight ass was home all alone.

With her husband gone, maybe he could just go over there and introduce himself to her.

Lost in his thoughts for just a second, he realized he couldn't see the husband through the windows anymore. Where did he go?

The sudden ring of the doorbell surprised him. He definitely did not expect any visitors today.

"Wait.. that's not him, is it? What the hell could he even want? Shit, did he see me stare at his wife yesterday and now he wants to warn me?.. Or worse? Fuck.."

He went to open the door anyway, but what he saw made him feel neither better nor worse about the situation. Sure, he was a very big man, but most of that was just fat, and that wouldn't help him in a fight.

The man in front of him wasn't as big as he was, but there was no fat, just muscles. And he was much younger.

But at the same time his younger neighbour didn't seem angry. In fact, he was smiling.

"Good morning! I'm Peter. Peter Wellington. Me and my wife Lara moved in with our son Jack yesterday. Just next door," the young husband explained as he pointed to his own house before politely holding out his hand.

"Oh.. yeah hi, I'm Connor Green," the big man answered surprised as he shook Peter's hand. His young neighbour's hand was quite a bit smaller than his large palms, but his handshake was firm and strong.

In his mind he already scolded himself for being so worried about nothing. All he had done was watching his new neighbours move in. It's not like he did anything inappropriate. Well, he did check out the sexy wife, but they couldn't possibly know what exactly he was looking at.

"Hope I didn't come at a bad time. We were wondering if you and your family would like to have dinner with us this evening," the young man said, patiently waiting for his neighbour to reply.

Connor could barely believe his luck. Here he was thinking about how to approach them, how to get in touch with this beautiful woman, and then they approached him instead. He would have preferred to have dinner with just the wife, but still. This is a better start than he could have expected, even with this guy around.

He reminded himself to play 'good neighbour' to gain their trust and not make the first meeting also the last. Putting up the best smile he was capable of, he answered, "That's really cool of you guys. But it's only me. No family. Just tell me when and I'll be there."

"Great! How does 6 pm sound? Does that work for you?" the friendly young neighbour asked.

"That sounds great. I guess I'll be seeing you and your wife later then. Nice meeting you, Peter."

"Nice meeting you, too, Connor. See you at 6," Peter replied joyfully as he began to walk home again.

Connor closed the door and couldn't stop himself from laughing out loud. He had not expected to get so lucky today and was looking forward to getting a much closer look at Peter's sexy young wife. If his new neighbours were this friendly and eager to meet him after just moving in, he might even find a way to meet them more often. And over time, maybe even spend some time with just her.

He knew he had to be smart about this, though.

---

Lara excitedly took in her surroundings. Tall trees with green crowns. Bushes and flowers in so many colours. Red, pink, yellow, even some blue and orange ones. She was positively surprised to find out there was a park so close to their new home and could barely contain her happiness when she randomly stumbled upon it during her walk with Jack.

This was the perfect place to take him for a walk and relax a bit, she thought.

Looking down at her son, she smiled even more as he curiously took in their surroundings aswell. "He must like all the colours, too," she figured. "Like mother, like son."

Some other people crossed her path, a few of her age and some teenagers, but mostly elders sitting on the frequently placed benches. Lara was surprised there weren't more people in this beautiful park though. Especially on a sunday morning.

Every now and then someone would smile at her, and she would politely smile back.

The young mother decided she deserved a moment of relaxation, sitting down on one of those benches herself and simply enjoying nature for a while. She moved the stroller back and forth slowly, to at least give Jack the impression they were still walking. He didn't need to know his mother was taking a break from work.

While she was breathing the fresh air, an elderly man walked closeby. He had a smile on his soft face as he sat down on her bench, not on the far end of it, but not uncomfortably close to her either.

Lara respectfully smiled back at him, but did wonder why he sat down on this bench. There were loads of them in this park and many of them completely empty.

"Wonderful day today, isn't it?" the blonde wife heard him say.

Now it made sense. He wanted to engage in some small talk. Probably just a lonely old man. Lara turned her head and took a closer look at him. The smile had never left his face as he looked at her. He must be somewhere in his sixties, Lara figured, of average build although a bit short. His face was quite handsome, even for his age. In his younger days he might have been quite the catch.

She wasn't used to making small talk with strangers, but didn't want to appear rude either.

"It really is a wonderful day. Perfect weather to take my small man out for a walk," she replied casually.

"I come here almost every day to take in the nature. Christine says every hour here gives me one minute additional life time," he told Lara and starts laughing. "Not sure if that's true, but it's nice out here anyway."

"I see. Is Christine your wife? Does she come here with you sometimes?"

The old man laughed even more at that question. "Ha! In my dreams maybe. Christine is one of the caretakers in that big nursing home at the other end of the park. You can see it from here, right over there," he said and pointed towards a large building at the far end of the park.

"That's where I live. Most people you see in this park live there, too. That's why there's so many of us ancient people here," he winked at her. "It's so nice to see a young mother and her child though. When it's just us old people, this park almost feels like a graveyard."

"Well, me and my boy are happy to make it a bit more lively. And we are definitely coming back here. I couldn't even hope to find a better place to take him for a walk. He loves the trees and the flowers," the young wife replied as she stood up from the bench.

"But, I do have to be on my way now. My husband doesn't expect us to be gone long and I don't want him to worry. It was nice meeting you."

"The pleasure is all mine, young lady. Your husband is a very lucky man to have such a caring wife. I hope I get to see you again here sometime. I could show you some secret areas that you and your son would enjoy even more. There are some hard to find flowers here if you know where to look. Goodbye," the old man said as he waved after her.

Lara laughed back him, "That sounds lovely. I can't wait to see them. Goodbye!"

As she made her way back home, Lara promised herself to come here more often. Maybe she could even drag Peter here, even though he wasn't a nature type of guy.

---

Lara cried out laughing as Peter splashed a huge amount of liquid on his wet wife.

"Oh you naughty boy! You are gonna get that right back," she threatened, dropping both hands into the warm water to return the favour.

The Wellingtons had decided to spend some time together in their pool after they finished their lunch. Not to swim, with their bellies so full, but simply to relax.

They laughed simultaneously, both of them now wet from head to toe after the beautiful wife carried out her threat.

"Now I have to dry my hair again. Thank you very much, Mr. Wellington," Lara complained jokingly.

"Stop it, you big crybaby. The sun is beaming today! Just lay down for a bit. That's what we have a garden for. Especially with weather like today."

Peter was in a fantastic mood. Their move had gone flawlessly, the mission to make a good impression in the neighbourhood started out well so far, and even the sun was doing its part to make this a fantastic day.

As he smiled at his wife, he noticed that Lara seemed unsure of something. "What's wrong, babe?"

"Well.. you know I was looking forward to taking sunbaths all the time, once we had our own garden. But I didn't think of the neighbours at all. Or, well, the singular neighbour. He can totally see me when I lay down!"

"So what?" Peter replied, "It's our garden, and you can sunbath in it as long as you want. And people saw you in that very bikini every time we went to a public bath anyway."

Lara had to admit that her husband made a good point. If she didn't mind sunbathing wearing this bikini in a public bath, why would she mind doing so at home in her own garden? She suddenly felt silly for even worrying in the first place.

Mentioning their neighbour reminded her that her husband hasn't really told her anything about him so far, apart from the fact that he was male and probably in his fourties. "Tell me something about Mr. Green. What do you think of him?"

Peter was surprised at the question. It's not like he spent a lot of time with their neighbour. He saw him at the door, invited him to dinner and left.

"I'm not sure what to tell you. I barely talked to him. But he seemed nice enough. We do have to prepare quite a bit of food though. I think he likes to eat a bit more than we do, if you catch my drift."

"Gotcha. That shouldn't be a problem. We expected a bigger family anyway," the young wife mentioned. "You didn't happen to ask him if he's vegetarian or vegan, did you?"

"Oh, that completely slipped my mind. But now that you mention it, I did smell bacon when he opened the door. Probably his breakfast. So meat should be good."

Peter started climbing out of the pool as he continued, "This was really nice. I'd love hanging out in the water together as often as possible."

Lara didn't expect her husband to leave already. They had only been in the pool for half an hour and the day was still long. It took her just a second to remember his workout routine. He went to the gym on most sundays. But it seemed a bit too early.

"Are you leaving for the gym already? That's much earlier than you usually go."

"No, not yet. I brought some work home on friday, and didn't get to it all weekend. Just want to get it done before I leave for the gym."

"Alright babe, I'm staying in the water a bit longer. Don't forget to say 'bye' before you leave, and be back in time to prepare dinner with me," the young wife replied.

---

"Damn it, Jim! This is your responsibility. I don't get paid to clean after your mistakes!"

Peter was fuming. When his colleague had asked him for a video call, he was already weary of what the lazy guy wanted, but it could be an important work related issue.

Finding out that it indeed was, Peter still wished he had never answered the call.

"Listen, Peter. I don't know what else to tell you. I know those files are my responsibility. Obviously since I fucked them up. But they need to be ready by tomorrow and there is no way for me to get on a computer in time. If there was anything I could do about it, I would, but there isn't."

For a second Peter wanted to yell at him to work the files on his phone, but the apps necessary to edit those files didn't exist for mobile devices. He knew Jim was on a work related trip, but hearing faint women's laughter in the background made him doubt Jim's sincerity.

There were always rumors going around at his workplace about Jim, the ladies' man. Some colleagues even said they saw Sandra enter his office every now and then and coming out around 10 minutes later and on one day leaving with him in his car.

Sandra was a female intern the company employed around a year ago. Peter remembered her well, even though she wasn't working there anymore. A young woman, smart but also beautiful, both in face and figure. He caught himself looking at her hips and butt more than once when she was walking by.

She didn't work for any specific person, so there was no reason for her to visit Jim's office in particular more often than other's.

But even some of the regular female employees seemed to be drawn to him, talking to him during their breaks, laughing at his bad jokes.

Peter always got angry thinking about how Jim charmed every woman around him. Not out jealousy of course, he was happily married after all, but because Peter put a lot of effort into his work.

It didn't seem fair that someone, who puts more effort into bedding every female he could find, would be on the same level in the company as he is.

A door opened behind Peter, but he barely even noticed it, being so concentrated on his annoying co-worker. "Just sent them over and I'll see what I can do."

He waited for Jim to react, but he just sat there staring at the cam. He didn't even blink. "Jim? Hello? Are you going to send the files?"

The door behind him closed again.

His co-worker suddenly blinked and finally responded, "What? Oh, yeah sure! I'm sending them over right away. You are the best, man. Alright, gotta run. Say hello to your wife for me."

As Jim ended the call, Peter was still angry, but now also confused. "Say hello to your wife," Peter thought. "He doesn't even know Lara, he has never seen her." Just a few seconds later he received the files.

Peter sighed, realizing how many there were. This was going to take some time.

---

Lara squeezed a good amount of suncreen out of the tube and applied it generously on the front of her body. From her feet and legs up to her hips and stomach, and finally her breast around the bikini top, her neck and face. She was happy to actually find the sunscreen after looking around for a while.

"We really need to get on with unpacking everything," she thought. But why the box with the sunscreen was in her husband's office, will remain a mystery to her. Maybe she'd find some pasta in the bathroom next, she speculated laughing.

"Peter seemed so invested in his work, he didn't even notice me coming in," Lara pondered. She didn't want to interrupt him, so she got in and out quickly.

The young wife finally laid down on her pool lounger chair. She would have preferred to lay on her stomach, making it easier for the sun to dry her hair, but applying the sunscreen on her back might have proven difficult.

Lying on her back, with her long blonde hair spreading out to the sides, Lara enjoyed the warm afternoon's sun.

"Peter was right, this is no different than sunbathing in a public pool or on a beach.. but then why does it feel different?" she wondered. "Maybe it's because there are so many people sunbathing at a public place, but here it's just me. And this Mr. Green is the only person who could see me. It feels more.. intimate."

Lara felt her body shiver at the thought of their neighbour watching her. It was a strange sensation and she wasn't sure how to feel about it. But it didn't make her uncomfortable, so she closed her eyes and decided to let the sun do its job.

She wasn't sure how much time had passed when the sound of approaching footsteps reached her ears. "Babe, Im going now. Love you!" she heard Peter announce.

"Alright, enjoy your workout. Love you, too, honey," Lara replied before blowing her husband a kiss.

Determined to make the most out of this beautiful day, she closed her eyes again. It was still a few hours before their dinner with the neighbour. Enough time to squeeze every bit of heat out of the sun before it inevitably made its way beyond the horizon.

She would just relax for a few more minutes.

Ding-Dong!

Lara's eyes shot wide open. "What was that sound? Where did that come from?" she wondered. After examining her surroundings, she realized she wasn't in her bed. She was outside and the sun was about to leave for the day. "That's right. I was taking a sunbath.. shit! I must have fallen asleep."

Ding-Dong!

"That's the doorbell! It can't be the neighbour, it's way too early". Lara quickly got up and sprinted inside grabbing her phone. A quick look at it confirmed her fear. It was 5:57 pm.

"What the hell! Why did Peter not wake me?" Lara thought, but immediately noticed 1 new text message from her husband dated at 5:39 pm.

She quickly opened it: "Hey babe. I got in a bit of a traffic jam here and probably won't make it in time. Just start the dinner without me, ok? See you in a bit."