Living The Dream Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But his anger wasn't really directed at Lara. It was directed at himself. "What the fuck was I thinking! The evening went perfectly!"

When her husband came back home, it didn't take long for them to start bonding over pizza and beer. Befriending Peter would go a long way towards getting closer to his wife. Connor quickly got annoyed listening to his neighbour's rambling about gyms and workouts, but his ears perked up when Lara started talking about gardening.

Showing interest in their garden could create a perfect opportunity to talk about their pool, too. He would give his left arm to spend some time in that pool with the sexy blonde woman.

He remembered how Peter just sat there, watching him leave for the backyard with his wife. Connor barely heard anything Lara talked about when they were outside. He was too focussed on appreciating her petite body.

After a minute or two he shifted the conversation to their pool, how his own backyard is too small to fit one, how nice it must be being able to relax in the warm water every now and then.

Lara laughed at his words and wholeheartedly agreed with him, explaining how the water stayed warm day and night before they walked over to the edge of the pool. His eyes widened as she knelt down to put one hand into the water, appreciating how warm it was.

He remembered her offering him to feel for himself, but he excused himself telling her his knees weren't that flexible. He almost told her he would prefer to feel something else, while his eyes were fixated on her cleavage from above.

When they went back inside Connor realized Lara's husband was still sitting at the dinner table, just watching them from a distance. He didn't come outside to join them at any time.

"First he comes back late, because of 'traffic jam', then he asks her to show me the garden by herself. And he could tell I was looking at his wife's tits throughout the whole evening. At some point I didn't even try to hide that from him anymore, but he just smiled and said nothing. That guy must be a fucking cuck. He wants me to make a move on his wife," the fat man reflected back at the evening.

But just a few minutes later, the evening went awry. At this point Connor was so horny for the sexy young wife, he knew he had to get out of there before he started testing his theories about the couple in ways they might not appreciate.

After saying his goodbyes though, he couldn't resist anymore. He had to feel her fine ass at least once. The brush of his hand over her butt and hips was so shortlived, he barely even noticed it himself. But Lara did. She definitely noticed, and she did not appreciate it.

"The evening went perfectly! Until I fucked it up!" Connor was fuming with rage at himself for being so careless after being so careful the whole time. "I can't believe she reacted like that. I barely even touched her at all. How the fuck am I going to repair this?"

---

Lara Wellington opened her eyes feeling well rested and full of energy for a new day. It was a nice morning with the sun shining bright again, birds seemingly performing a musical number just for her, and her husband right next to her?

As she turned her head to the side there was no one there. Taking a quick peek at the clock, she realized he must have left for work already. It didn't happen often that her husband woke up before her, and if he did, he would usually wake her too, at least on a workday.

She preferred it that way, since she didn't like oversleeping. "Why didn't he wake me," the young wife wondered.

While taking care of her son, she remembered the events of the last day. The 'dinner' with their neighbour, how he seemed nice and polite before suddenly groping her. She remembered letting her anger out on Peter, too, immediately feeling bad about how she had treated her husband. And she remembered how he was sporting an erection while she complained about their neighbour.

Lara figured she must have caused that erection with her dress. Did he have that the whole time? Was that the real reason Peter didn't want to stand up? She was sceptical about the whole 'pain in the leg' thing anyway, but didn't want to discuss it while their neighbour was with them.

"First I let my anger out on him for no reason, and then I blame him for something I caused myself. Shit, I am the worst wife."

Picking up her phone after taking care of Jack, Lara started typing a message:

"Good morning, honey. How are you? You left without waking me. Are you mad at me? I am so sorry about yesterday. I was so angry at our neighbour, I didn't mean to let that out on you. Please don't be mad at me. Love you!"

She finished her message with every kissing emote she could find.

It took only a moment for the social media app to show that her husband was typing an answer. Lara was nervously awaiting that answer to appear on her screen.

"Please don't be mad please don't be mad please don't be mad."

It took maybe half a minute, but felt like an eternity to her.

"Good morning, babe! Sorry for not waking you. I wasn't sure if you were still angry at me, so I rather let you sleep. Of course I'm not mad at you. Why would I be? Love you, too!"

Somehow Peter had managed to find even more kissing emotes than her.

The couple kept sending each other texts during the course of the day. While her husband was at work, Lara went through with her plan to buy seeds at a local garden shop. Just like in the park the day before, Jack clearly enjoyed the nature. She would have to spend lots of time with him in their garden once her flowers were blooming.

Later that afternoon, Lara received another text from her husband. "Do you wanna talk about what exactly happened yesterday? After Connor said his goodbyes, it looked to me like his hand was slightly brushing you as he turned to leave, but I didn't see him groping you. Was there something else happening I couldn't see?"

She recalled the night before, how their neighbour had turned to leave, followed by Lara feeling his hand on her.

It immediately reminded her of an incident that happened a few years prior. She must have been 20 or 21 when she met a former classmate. He was a jock and a bully and she never liked him, but being the polite person that she is, they had a short conversation before she announced that she had to be on her way.

As Lara went past him, he suddenly groped her ass. A full on grope. She clearly felt his fingers digging into her flesh. Her time doing self defense courses taught her to react quickly when being attacked. And this was an attack.

Lara swung around burying her fist in his face. He stumbled back a few steps before falling to the ground. Then he just ran away.

The moment when she felt her neighbour's hand reminded her of that. Maybe even just subconsciously. But her body instinctively reacted the same way it did back then.

Was the situation the same, though? Her husband said he didn't actually see him groping her, and now that Lara thought about it, it didn't feel the same either.

She hadn't felt his fingers dig into her ass like she felt her asshole classmate's back then, hadn't felt him put his whole hand on her. The only thing she felt was a slight rub along the edge of her butt and hips.

Deep in thought, she started typing a reply: "No.. what you saw is what I was talking about. I just felt his hand on me.. do you believe it was just an accident?"

She watched her phone impatiently, waiting for her husband to answer, but after a while her phone went dark. No message being typed. "He must be busy working," the young wife considered. "Shit.. what if it really was just an accident? Did I punch our neighbour in the face for no reason?"

A few minutes later Peter finally replied, "Babe, that's not for me to decide. It just didn't look like he was groping you to me. He's a big man, too, and there's only so much space in the doorway. But if you are sure that he did, then fuck him. We don't need to be friends with everybody. I'm sure the other neighbours aren't all as boring as he said they were."

Lara highly appreciated her husband reacting this way, telling her exactly what he saw, but also accepting whatever decision she made. But the more Lara thought about the events, the more her bad conscience took over the thinking.

"Shit, I really fucked that up. Peter was looking forward so much to getting to know the neighbours, and the first time we invited one over, I attacked him! And they seemed to get along so well with their stupid beer and pizza."

At this point Lara was walking back and forth, almost panicking about how badly she had messed things up.

"We will be living next to Connor for who knows how long.. I need to fix this!"

Quickly checking that her son was sleeping soundly, she made her way downstairs while writing Peter another message: "I think you are right. It was just an accident. I am going over there right now to apologize. The first neighbour we got to know is not going to hate us for the rest of our time living here!"

---

"I could go over there and apologize to her," Connor thought. "But then she would know I touched her on purpose! Shit! No, I need to act like I have no idea why she hit me.. but then she will never talk to me again anyway! Fuck!.. Fuckfuckfuck!"

Connor had been thinking about ways to remedy the situation for most of the day. He wasn't ready to give up on his plan to get closer to his sexy new neighbour. She was the hottest thing he had ever seen in this neighbourhood. Her big full breasts were begging to be milked, and those ass cheeks were so petite, they would probably completely fit into his large hands.

He knew a woman like that was just waiting for a man like him to put her in her place. To show her what it's like to get fucked by a real man. Not a whimpy cuck like her husband.

As his thoughts shifted back and forth between fixing this situation and what he wanted to do to her body, Connor heard the doorbell ringing. "Who the fuck is it now?"

Opening the door, the first thing on his mind was panic. Lara Wellington was standing in front of him. He took a quick step back, preparing himself for another punch coming his way. No, she wouldn't come here just to attack him again. But what could she possibly want?

As he was contemplating what her reasons for coming here might be and what he could say to save the relationship with the young couple, she blew his mind when she started talking.

"Good afternoon, Connor. I'm here to apologise for my behaviour yesterday. What I did to you was unacceptable, it was a huge mistake on my part and I am truly sorry."

The older man wondered if this was some kind of trick. Was Peter hiding somewhere? Was she tricking him into a false sense of security and then her husband would beat him up? He couldn't see Peter anywhere though, and the sexy wife had only looked at him for a second before demurely staring at the ground. Her voice sounded sincere, too.

Thinking about the situation for a moment he realized what was happening. His idea of touching her ever so slightly, making it seem like an accident, actually worked.

Not the way he initially planned, expecting her to just ignore it, but still. She wasn't sure anymore if he really did grope her and now regret and a bad conscience caught up with her.

Connor had known people like her before who would do the dumbest things when they thought they had wronged another person. "That must be what's happening to her right now," he figured.

But he had to test that theory. If he was right, she would go out of her comfort zone to earn his forgiveness.

"Don't let her off the leash too easily, but don't go to far either, you know how strongly she can react if you do," he reminded himself, only too clearly remembering the force of her fist on his face.

"You fucking punched me in the face for no reason! And now you come here, apologise, and think everything is just fine? What the fuck is wrong with you, bitch??"

Connor knew he was taking a risk here. A risk that could ruin everything. But he had to know if he was right about her. Her reaction would tell him everything he needed to know.

He was holding his breath as he saw the scowl on her face, expecting another hit to the face coming in any moment now. But as sudden as the scowl appeared it was gone aswell, and her mouth opened for another reply instead.

"You have every right to be angry, Connor. There is no excuse for what I did. But my family and me will be living here, next to you, probably for many years. I don't want our relationship to be like this. I can't undo what I did but I really hope we can somehow manage to get along in the future. Maybe we can come together again sometime and try again?"

If he had already felt like the luckiest man the day before, today it felt like he had won the luck lottery.

"I just called her a bitch and her only reaction was a short scowl. So when she's not an aggressive bitch, she can actually be a good submissive girl. Fuck yeah we can get along better, slut. Your big tits and me are going to get along really well."

He reminded himself to not let her off too easily before replying, "Maybe. I'm gonna think about it. You are lucky your husband is a nice guy. I wouldn't mind having another beer with him."

Hearing that a smile appeared on Lara's face. "I'm sure my husband would love to meet up again, too. He had a lot of fun yesterday. Well, I don't want to keep you any longer. I really hope we'll be seeing you again, Connor. Goodbye!"

"Sure, bye," he replied casually.

Connor made sure to close the door completely before he couldn't hold back the big grin on his face anymore.

---

Lara was in a good mood as she returned home. It felt like a huge load had just been taken off her mind. She wouldn't have forgiven herself if she had ruined their first relationship with one of their neighbours.

Of course it's not like everything was back to how it was before now. She knew that. She wasn't stupid. But at least Connor was willing to talk to her and give their relationship another go.

She didn't like him calling her 'bitch'. Her first instinctive reaction had almost been to hit him again. But she quickly suppressed her rising anger at his outburst, and reminded herself why she was there in the first place.

Besides, she shouldn't be surprised that he was mad at her after what she did. All together, it went a lot better than she had any right to expect.

The rest of the afternoon was spent taking care of Jack before putting on her bikini and swimming a few laps in the pool. Even though Lara didn't take regular workouts as serious as her husband, she still tried to stay in reasonably good shape.

Peter must be coming home soon and she remembered what he said about wanting to come home from work to relax in the pool with a beautiful woman. And since she was not going find another woman for him to take a bath with, it was on her to fit that description.

She was still doing some laps when she heard a voice very familiar to her.

"Hey babe, enjoying the hot water? Want me to join you or are you getting out soon?"

She smiled back at her man and commanded, "Get in here already, Mr. Wellington!"

---

"So, you seem to be in a good mood." her husband started after he had changed into his swimwear and joined Lara in the pool. "Did you go over to Connor? How did it go?"

"I did and it went well enough. I could tell he was still angry at me, which isn't that surprising I guess, but he was willing to talk to me. I think he's gonna come around over time," the young wife explained.

"I'm glad to hear that. But are you actually sure he didn't grope you? I wasn't trying to change your opinion on that. I just wanted you to know what I saw."

"No, you were right, babe. It was just a harmless accident. I overreacted. And not just about that. I'm so sorry I got angry at you, too. I thought you got hard from him groping me, but I realized it was because of the dress I wore. That's why you didn't want to stand up the whole time, wasn't it? God I can't believe I was so stupid."

Peter didn't answer as Lara looked at him, and his facial expression confused her. He was clearly trying to smile at her, but she saw a pang of sadness and guilt in there.

"Are you alright, darling? What's wrong?"

He looked away and Lara could tell her husband was thinking about what to say to her. Trying to find the right words. She decided to just wait and give him time. Peter still didn't look at her when his mouth opened.

"It wasn't the dress.. I mean, it's a really nice dress and you look so beautiful and sexy in it, but.."

"But what? If it wasn't the dress, then what got you so excited all evening?"

"I.. I wasn't the only one who realized how good it looked on you.. yesterday, when you were so angry, you said you were aware of how Connor stared at you. Yeah, I noticed that, too.. I really don't know why, but I got so turned on when I saw that he was checking out your body.. your breasts.. your butt.. Please don't be mad at me again, Lara. I don't know why I'm feeling this way and I love you more than anything."

Lara was shocked hearing these words. Her mind was in complete shambles. She had zero doubts about her husband's love for her, but at the same time he got turned on by their neighbour checking out her body?

The young wife felt a shiver go through her body. She didn't know what to think when she noticed her husband had grown yet another erection, clearly visible under his swimming pants.

"Are you.. getting hard again from talking about this?"

Peter's face looked like someone had spilled a bucket of red paint over it when he replied, "I guess so, yeah. Don't worry about it, ok? It's gonna go away on its own. Just please tell me what's on your mind. I can't stand thinking you might be mad at me."

Lara stared at the tent in his pants, trying to come to terms with the information her mind was processing. Part of her brain already knew what she wanted though as her hand moved down and slowly started rubbing his crotch.

"I'm not angry.. maybe a bit confused?"

She was confused, but she also loved when her husband got hard for her. He said his erection would go away on its own, but did she want it to? His erections appeared for her. His erections belonged to her. Denying them had never even crossed her mind before. Why would it now?

"But this is different. He got hard because of Connor?" she thought while still rubbing his cock over his swimming pants. "No, not because of Connor. Because of how he looked at me. Because of how another man stared at his wife. It's not about Connor, it could have been anyone looking at me."

Even at her young age of 23 Lara knew of some men's fantasies to show off their wife or girlfriend. But Peter? He never implied such fantasies before. Maybe he didn't know about them himself?

Lara did not expect her husband to get turned on by something like that, but he and their son were the most important people in her life. She knew she would gladly entertain any idea if it made Peter happy.

Pulling his swimming pants down to his knees, she grabbed his cock in one hand and started jerking him off in the pool.

"So you were really this hard the entire evening because our neighbour had a good look at my body?" she asked while the smile she gave her husband clearly indicated she was in a playful mood.

"And you didn't even get any release yesterday. I haven't been fulfilling my duties as your wife, have I?"

Peter eyes were wide open as he stared at her, clearly shocked at her reaction. "Oh fuck, baby.. I was afraid you would be angry at me. I don't know what I expected, but not this.. Fuck that feels really good. But we can't do that here. Not in the pool."

"Why not? We are right at the edge of the pool and everything important is happening under the water. Even if our neighbour was watching us right now, he would only see your head and me from my neck upwards," she replied tightening her grip of his stiff member.