All Comments on 'Living with a Stud Ch. 01'

by Cram213

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
hotwillyhotwillyalmost 5 years ago
Brotherly Love

Hot sexy story

Left me wanting more

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great read

5 stars. hopefully chapter 2 is on the way

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
liked the story

good tease, liked the sex! chapter 2?

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
Incest

While I'm not into incest, the sex was really HOT!

I have had sex with girls in the past and think their bodies are sexy, but I am pretty much a total Fag and A Bottom. I can really relate to the emotions and physical sensations you wrote about. If you are not gay and just writing a story, you did a good job of describing those things.

I can clearly remember the feeling that I got the first time that I got fucked and how it felt like a dream that I finally, for the first time, had a real cock up my ass and was no longer just a wanna be gay. Also, that feeling of grinding. I love to have a guy in me as deep as he can get, hold it there and grind together. My ring holds him tight and, like a lever, causes his cock to swing around inside my belly. That sideways pressure of his cock against my ring, with his pelvic bone right against my ass, while we grind and his dick stirring around deep inside me, gives me the most sensation of having his cock inside. I love to do that while I cum!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was really good! I loved how detailed you discribed the blow job. Really hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous