All Comments on 'Liz and Dan's Honeymoon'

by 45longcolt

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nothing impressive

It was cold and clinical, and the characters were cutouts. You drifted between past and present tenses, sometimes in the same sentence.

I also didn't care for the fairly ominous tone at the end.

Nothng to like here.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
WTF?

Went from what was a tender love story to plands to use her as his whore for personel gain.

A to M is plain wrong and dirty!

No thoughts of his mother and siblings after the introduction in the story.

Fucked an underage girl in Japan? Shows what kind of Asshole he is.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Just looked at your Bio

Just looked at your Bio and remembered reading some of your other stories.

It seems that Abuse is the theme for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why Averygoodlay is so uptight?

At the age of 14, I seduced a man of 40 that I fancied to pop my cherry. I certainly wouldn't call him an asshole. I see nothing wrong with underage sex, as long as it's consensual and beautiful and it was for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What is wrong is ...

Most of us don't like pimps or whatever you call someone who would abuse a wife as the character planned to do at the end of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
He would use her body for financial and career advancement, while seeing what her sexual limits were.

What a loving husband to turn his wife into a whore. Not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
For Fuck's Sake

It's just a story! Relax, it's not your wife. It's all ficticious. So don't get on your high moral ground, or perhaps your should read your bible instead. Pimps, whores, underage prostitutes, cheating/scheming husbands or wifes... All facts of life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Re: Averygoodlay

If you're so uptight, then you can't be a very good lay, LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The asshole husband did this on its honeymoon? WTF? If there i s ever a part two the asshole needs to die a very slow and painful death. The fact that some readers and the writer obviously get off on this shit is worrying. Also the comment about someone saying underage sex is okay is proof there are some very disturbed and sick people in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The last contributor

Go and read your bible then perhaps your reading material would not upset you so much. Rape is a crime, incest is a crime, underage sex is also a crime. Why play up one and enjoy reading the other. Perhaps in the next chapter the wife would in some perverted sort of way enjoy being pimped...

It's not my story and I tend to agree with the other guy, you're the type safe with reading the bible and don't come clicking in Literotica again. It would do harm to your blood pressure, EQ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yeah!

The guy who screamed about there being disturbed and sick people around was obviously very easily disturbed. Would someone pray for his tormented soul!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one comment

This was a really good story....up until the end. The last couple of lines ruined it for me.

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
Five Stars

Great story and the descriptions of the sex was not only wild and wicked, but extremely described as hard sex and welcomed by a virgin. The next chapter should prove to be just as exciting. Some night find reasons (s) to pounce on this work of what this site is known for, but they should attempt to copy his style and especially his actions during the sex. Keep up the great work, and this more than I expected when I opened your story.

thebug37thebug37almost 9 years ago
Commenting on other comments

Wow, and I'm not into criminal activity. But to the averygoodlay and a couple of those who didn't use their year author name or were anon, you say you didn't ever do these things? B.S., and the girl in Japan, hell that still goes on and in Thailand, they pimp then out at eight and nine. You would having the chance for this, even though it's not my choice, but leave the activity in the story as just a story. Did you every read the historical story of "O"? Perhaps this story wasn't fiction, but that's how I read it and it was well done. Hell, I had a wife in my life who not only cheated once but how many I have no idea of the count. With her college background she got with a guy, but was he the last guy; he married her, and she ended up a truck driver. Go explain that in real life and she loved to piss the bed...that wasn't nice to roll over and find she had done this masturbating but every so often during sex. Divorce ended that but one guy who didn't know I was, but at a bar he was bragging to me and another guy, unaware who I was. Finis.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
HOT DAMN SAM

FINALLY A STORY THAT GOT A FIVE STAR RATING FOR OTHER THAN JUST YOUR EXCELLENT WRITING. THE HIGHEST RATING WAS AWARDED BECAUSE YOU USED EVERY SET OF WORDS ABOUT SEX THAT OTHER AUTHORS ONLY USE A FEW OF IN A STORY. BRILLIANT WAY OF USING EVERY KNOWN ITEM TO DESCRIBE SEX FROM THE GET UP AND GO - NOT ONLY THAT, YOU HAD A VIRGIN BRIDE AS THE FEMALE RECEIVING ALL KINDS OF SEX. PLUS THE LARGE AND BELIEVABLE SIZE OF A COCK POSSIBLE PERMITTED THE VIRGIN KNOW WHAT A HARD FUCK IS ALL ABOUT. HECK, EVEN HAVE THE VIRGIN BRIDE HAD A TASTE OF HER FECES, AFTER HAVE HER ANAL CHERRY TAKEN. GREAT STORY AND HOPE YOU AREN'T UPSET BY MY COMMENTS AS I'M MAKING THEM TO LET YOU KNOW IT SEEMS YOU WERE TELLING OTHERS WHAT THEY ARE WRITING, BUT NOT AS WELL AS YOU JUST DID. HAVING BEEN IN THE FAR EAST SEVERAL TIMES DURING MY MILITARY SERVICE; THANKS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Was This Non Human or What

First the hymen was half way down the vagina, then his (large) cock head was through the entrance to her womb. For someone with so much Far East experience he got it all wrong. And as for the judgemental readers who recommend the Bible, they clearly have no idea what it's about either, as it deals with every kind of debauchery mankind has ever committed, without pulling any punches, maybe they should give it a read as well!! And as for bitching about not using the Lit. user name, if you check that is just as anonymous as using an Anonymous name to post a comment, so what does it matter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My wife

I met my wife when she was 17 and I was 21. We also married in about a half of a year so she was also an 18 year old bride. I would have sworn you were describing the physical features of my wife. The big difference is my bride was not a virgin. She had lost her virginity at 16 to a one night stand. She then dated a guy for nearly a year and he was the first to fuck her mouth and ass. After they broke up she dated me and an ex boyfriend. During round 2 they also had sex. However like your groom I was so glad I married a girl who learned to enjoy sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous