All Comments on 'Lizzie Comforts Her Step-Dad'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60almost 5 years ago
Liked the story but...

Quite a few loose ends. Do they continue the tryst? What about her mother? It could certainly use a second chapter to wrap things up.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 5 years ago
Very caring father.

All fathers and daughters should experience such uninhabited sex.

goducks111goducks111almost 5 years ago
5 stars

i like the story - as a first chapter. great opening, clever plot. but clearly it needs 2-3, maybe 4 more chapters!!! great great start.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

He should dump his slut wife and start a new life with his step daughter.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 5 years ago
Very sexy, very loving

Is “Daddy” married to Lizzie’s Mother? If so, what Daddy and Lizzie did was very illegal, and can be used against him when and if they Divorce.

Does Lizzie really want her parents to break-up? She loves her Mother. But, obviously, there was something lacking emotionally and physically for Mom, which is why she let Jackson come sniffing around again. What was missing? Here’s a guess: Mom’s a prude. Especially around her daughter. But she doesn’t want to be treated like a prude. She has a deep desire to be treated like a slut, like a prostitute even, especially like a submissive in the bedroom. She doesn’t want to be a straight-laced Priss, not anymore.

So, how can Lizzie and Daddy tell Mom? There are lots of solutions to that one!

Questions for future chapters: Will Lizzie become Daddy’s Primary? Will Lizzie and Daddy make Mommy their sub, their slut? Will this be a romantic, one-on-one Love Story, or Incestuous, Kinky Porn?! Will Lizzie seduce and dominate her mother, and put on a Lesbian Revenge-Fuck Show for Daddy? That would require Lizzie getting a strap-on, maybe some other accessories . But, she’s eighteen and motivated to keep her Mother in her life, and keep the Family’s Finances as a unit, so she can attend college to become a nurse, teacher, librarian, prison guard, or counselor. Lizzie also wants to see her Mother happy, safe, and fulfilled. If Mom comes home from Jackson’s with bruises, a concussion, or a wrenched shoulder (because Jackson’s a rough, abusive alcoholic), Lizzie and Daddy will be motivated to protect her, maybe even redeem her.

So many ways this can play out. You’ve decided to be very sweet, tender, and romantic in this chapter. I hope future chapters stay romantic and motivated by love, but that the Sex gets nastier, and kinkier.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Huh

He gets a sexy 18yo want to have sex and the first thing h e does is want a vibrator. I must be in the wrong generation. Perhaps after a few weeks of sex they could try kinks.

You write well, but our ideas of sex vary too much.

rockit1369rockit1369over 4 years ago

Great story. Keep it up. Hope that there is more to come.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 4 years ago
What happened here?

Ok, His wife is out whoring around, he's not going to confront her, just go after the daughter? What a waste, it's called character development, and it could have gave us a few work with. Maybe part 2 is in the chute?

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

I agree with Dunkirk, dump the wife and keep the stepdaughter. The story however needs more to be complete.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 1 year ago

So, He didn't confront his wife? Finish it!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story and a really sweet plot . When is the final chapter

coming. Left hanging like this really sucks .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous