All Comments on 'Locked Down Overseas Ch. 02'

by steviet

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

I get having cuckold fantasies but the reality is always very different.

It never ends with the married couple living happily ever after. It ends in divorce and hurt feelings and anger. Paint us that picture. Tell us how she fell in love with another man and served her idiot husband divorce papers.

Tell us how he reacted with disbelief and shock. Tell us how he has to work through his feeling a of inadequacy and how she ended up single because her boyfriend wasn’t interested in being a hisnamd: only pretending to be one.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowabout 1 year ago

sent you email. thanks for writing

eh9198eh9198about 1 year ago

So much hotter when the hubby DOESNT want it to happen.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

Don't know where this is going to end up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty well written and layed out properly this "slight" awful story (hope my sarcasm is not lost)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i loved this story line. I love how encouraging the husband is, and how the wife enjoys it so much. The twist with her having to act like she is married to her lover is exciting. I would love to see that story line developed even further, with her and her lover acting more married openly, and discussing having babies, while the husband is encouraging.

Amiable69Amiable69about 1 year ago

Great story. I wonder if Grace is going to be introduced to Reggie's brothers....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfection of a story. Can't wait to see what's next.

AgentChanceAgentChanceabout 1 year ago

I love the way this story is going. Her being married (even if just for show) is so damn hot. Obviously the little white wife really wants him for her husband and black king! Being a queen to a real black man and a black king has to be the sexiest feeling any woman could have. Next step is to honor her king with a baby. Any good queen should give herself completely to her man and king. No better way than creating off spring with him. Love the story, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She‘s never coming back. She is an ex-wife

PenPal2001PenPal2001about 1 year ago

One of the best stories in a long time! I sure hope there is a chapter 3. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The pretend marriage is much better than the real one.

lexbetlexbetabout 1 year ago

Great story... I think where might be going (the plot) but... I can't wait to read the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking fwd to Ch3 and Ch4!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the storyline and characters. There are so many ways this story could develop. I'd like to see them get more into the local culture, make some Arabic friends as well as more from Africa.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent story can’t wait for the next chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love this story, really hope you come back to it, maybe the new couple will find themselves continuing this journey back home with her family, maybe hubby is forced to move into the spare room while she gets bred.

Can’t wait to see what you have planned.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story please continue, also will we ever get katt and tom sequel?

lexbetlexbet6 months ago

We want the new chapter!!!! ;)

Comentarista82Comentarista825 months ago

The interview-style approach proved exceptionally boring, and it's obvious that the story, such as it is, is just really a thinly veiled conduit for meaningless sex. The other thing is that polygamy is not allowed in the UAE where Dubai is located, as the woman cannot have multiple husbands, therefore she could be prosecuted, and she would not be considered free to marry until her divorce is final from the first husband which is back in Australia. So aside from that, you see things like Brad saying he's embarrassed.. about what? He's made the situation possible, then he teases her about going at it like rabbits with Reggie? What's the point? It's not like she came up with the idea by herself, and he was unaware.. adding insult to injury, the boy is even dragged into it and introduced to the idea of mommy having a sex partner. That's totally totally classless. I tell you what: you've earned a rock-solid 1 for making me laugh at the total absurdity of it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous