Lonely One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck Me. Fuck Me hard she kept yelling. I slammed her hot juicy pussy for nearly ten minutes as I yelled back at her; I'm Fucking Mommy I'm Fucking Mommy, then unleashed a large load of cum in her. In one last desperate thrust, I lunged myself into her crotch as hard as I could holding myself deep in her pussy, breathing hard and fast. I grabbed her silky legs and used them for leverage to keep my cock buried deep inside her. I could feel my cock jumping inside her and I could feel the walls of her pussy contracting around me.

While I sat their with my cock stuffed up inside her re-cooperating a little, I kissed and fondled her legs and feet, licking the soles and sucking her toes and soon felt my dick slowly begin to shrink, then it finally came out.

Mom was still breathing hard and so was I really but shortly after, mom slid up next to me stroking my limp dick. I was caressing her legs fondling her crotch when I watched her lean over me and she took my cock back in her mouth again. Mom whirled it around in her mouth using her tongue then she'd slide it almost all the way out of her mouth and sucked on the head.

Holding it in her hand she said; God I love doing this, then she sucked it hard again.

I want to suck on this all night; she said, then I watched as her lips slid up and down on my cock. Trying to get her even more aroused I kept telling her; Suck my cock mom suck it hard and make it big again. Suck it good and hard until you get all you can out of it.

The combination of finally being able to fondle her silky legs and having her hot sexy mouth all over my cock as well as talking dirty to my mother telling her to suck my cock, had me all worked up again and my cock was getting bigger, and bigger. She stopped for a second as she looked at me. Her hand was stroking my stiffening shaft slowly. The pools of liquid in her eyes were proof that she was hornier then hell. It was obvious that she was in her glory at this moment being able to suck on my cock.

I will do anything you want from now on if you let me suck your cock anytime I want. I grabbed a pillow and propped it up under my head so I could watch her have her way with my dick. As we stared at each other, mom's lips wrapped around the head of my cock and a flash of all my fantasies for a slave in pantyhose, instantly went through my mind wondering if mom was the woman I have been searching for all my life.

The very first thing that crossed my mind and came out of my mouth was; I want you to be my pantyhose slut mom. Mom had a big grin on her face as she smiled at me and the head of my dick popped out of her mouth. I will be any kind of slut you want as long as I can suck your cock for you son. She winked at me and started sucking my cock hard again making it pop as it came out of her mouth. Tell momma what you want her to do. Tell me everything you have ever dreamed about a woman doing for you and I will do it. I watched as my dick disappeared between her lips devouring every last inch of it.

Mom sucked my dick licking the head then she'd roll it all over her face. Pre-cum was smeared across her cheeks from ear to ear as she indulged her self with my prick.

As we stared each other in the eyes I told her: No more panties, no more pants. The only thing I want to see you wearing is pantyhose from now on. Bra's are optional but they have to be sheer so I can see your nipples. Sheer blouses are good and short skirts are nice. I'd like to get a blow job every morning before I go to work, and when I get home. I'd like for you to join me in the shower wearing your pantyhose so you can wash me and suck on my cock again making it nice and clean. I've always wanted to see and feel what pantyhose are like when they get wet. I would like to eat a lot of pussy so don't be surprised if I have you up on the kitchen table with your legs spread wide open so I can eat you out and fuck you all I want.

Mom picked up the pace as she sucked my cock harder. Her finger tips tickled my balls as she engulfed the length of my shaft. She raised her head slowly holing the tip of my dick with her lips staring me in the eyes.

I want you to move in with me, she said. Tomorrow I want you to go pack your bags and move in with me so every day can be as good as today. While your doing that I will go and buy some pantyhose and lingerie. What color do you like she asked me as she sucked the head of my dick. I told her that I liked brown, black, grey, white basically all colors. What's your favorite she asked me. Dark brown I told her and I watched as the head of my cock slipped out of her mouth again.

What else do you like she asked me. I looked mom in the eyes as she continued to suck on my cock like a lolly pop, and told her to make sure that she bought pantyhose with the gusset so she could cut them out giving me free access anytime I wanted. This was not what she wanted to here. Mom told me to lay back and close my eyes and tell her all my dreams and fantasies. I told her I wanted to hear some of her fantasies first. She just kept sucking. I'll make you a deal, I said, I will tell you a fantasy then you tell me one. Mom agreed but I told her that it could wait until tomorrow. Tonight I just want to enjoy watching you give me some good head and to look at you and to feel you in your pantyhose. I pulled her leg over my chest and sucked on her toes while caressing her and watching her suck my dick. Neither one of us got any sleep that night, because of the new feelings we found in each other.

12