All Comments on 'Long Blonde Hair, Sky Blue Eyes Pt. 09'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Nasty56Nasty564 months ago

Love this story, very well written!

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed4 months ago

I love the way this story keeps rolling along with new elements showing up in every chapter. As much as I enjoy seeing a good tale reach its conclusion, this one holds the interest so well that I am not looking for the final chapter yet. 5 stars again!

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

Love the detail, in many ways it seems to be a full novel. Excellent instalment, wonder what happened to Demon and friends?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Another enjoyable chapter!

5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

Loving the series but this chapter fell flat for me. Endless dialogue that never really moved the plot lines forward. Fives pages of fluff to setup Annika almost falling again and then Erik. Ugh! 4.1*

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

I'm sorry but this chapter made me realize that every chapter is about the same, names changed, locations, bad guys, etc, etc,,, but it's all the same Eric and Annika fighting off the Rapists and bad guys. Nothing changes. Same shit just different location, same bad guys trying to fuck Hanna or Annika!

GregJohnson1958GregJohnson19584 months ago

Just let Annika get raped already so Erik can move on to a normal chick that’s not putting herself in the same situation over and over and over again

oldsage_1oldsage_13 months ago

Maybe I'm into stories more than just sex but I enjoyed this segment. Like another commenter I wonder what happened to the Football Douchebags! Anyway you still have me hooked!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sorry, but compared to the other chapters this was very bland. Nowhere near your normal standard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...