Long Time Passing

Story Info
A man in his midlife crisis has fun with mum and daughter.
5.2k words
4.14
81.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a guy who is in his midlife crisis. I don't know if it really happened to him or if it was fantasy. I have got a nasty feeling that some of the descriptions, while not impossible, would be very difficult to achieve in comfort. One day I would love to try it out and see.

Read and enjoy, please send me comments I would love to learn how to do this properly.

Please don't copy it and say it was your work, that's such a waste of time and quite naughty!

-------------------------------------------

Tempus fugit as they say in all the well educated circles.

It means I am getting old he thought sitting watching the TV. Over the other side of the room sat his wife, also watching the TV the difference was that she was actually watching it.

Robin looked at her face and tried to remember when life had been sweet and full of promise. Somehow he just could not remember. It was as if the memories were just at the edge of his vision. There but not there. Very frustrating.

He still loved his wife, her name was, no still is, Jenny.

She watched on totally absorbed by the program. Robin started to day dream about, well about nothing really.

Robin was 50 and feeling the mid life crisis. He was moderately successful, had a moderately good pension ready for latter. He had a moderately nice house and was feeling just a wee bit moderate.

He longed for some excitement. Well not real excitement, Robin had been offered some consultancy work out in Iraq. To help the occupying powers rebuild the infrastructure after the invasion. The money was ridiculous; he was offered more than his annual salary per month!

However, the chances of staying the course or even surviving were not great and that sort of excitement was way too much for a moderate soul like Robin.

He sighed loudly and Jenny looked up from the TV quizzically. "What's wrong dear?" She asked.

"Oh nothing just not enjoying the TV"

"Why don't you go to the gym?" Jenny suggested.

Robin thought for a bit and then just heaved himself from the comfy chair and wandered up to his room and packed his gym kit.

About 15 minutes later he was there at the gym. All plastic and chrome the place buzzed with energy. Overhead the loudspeakers drummed out music with a jaunty beat. All designed to keep the punters going.

The air conditioning sprayed cold air through the building keeping the primeval smell of sweat and effort down to acceptable levels.

Robin sat on the rowing machine and got into his rhythm.

He had managed to get onto his favourite machine. This was the one that he had worked out gave the best view of the women working the treadmills. There was something erotic and poetic about the way their backsides moved on these machines. The beat of the music seldom matched the beat of the wobbles of flesh but it was somehow hypnotic watching, listening and rowing. Three different rhythms all interplaying and moving in and out of synchronism adding a fourth beat to the music.

Time passed and the sweat was dripping as Robin worked hard on the machines. Surrounded by sweating bodies he felt good.

At last he decided to stop and walked down to the changing rooms. He always had a moment of regret as the women walked into a separate room. But then he mused I am a man!

Out of the white shorts and tee shirt and get the swimming shorts out of the locker. Around him men were doing the same but in a variety of different ways.

Some were sort of slithering out of their kit and sort of slithering into the towel so that nothing 'down there' was visible. Some were brazen and undressed and looked at them selves in the mirror admiring their finely toned muscles. Some just got on with it and had no shame or pretensions.

Robin always smiled at the pantomime going on in the dressing room. The one thing he really got pleasure from was people watching.

Over the years people at the gym became nodding acquaintances and slowly would actually say something. It would start with a hello or good evening and progress to some light hearted comment about 'hear again then' or some other banal comment.

One of the guys had started to hold conversations with Robin and they had shared some of their daily experiences. As the weeks unfolded they always seemed to get to the gym at the same time and would sit in the sauna chatting and relaxing.

As they both came late to the gym they were often alone in the sauna.

This evening Charlie was there as usual and getting into his swimming shorts. Robin watched and as usual just wondered about this guy and what it might be like to, well you know, kind of, well? No of course not, never in a million years.

Sitting in the warmth of the sauna Charlie was talking about his wife and the lack of contact now. She had lost interest. Robin had heard this talk before it was a favourite subject of his friend. Friend? Yes he realised he did think of him as a friend. He laid back and tried to work out when exactly this concept of friend had emerged.

Charlie was asking a question. Robin had no idea what it was and started to laugh. Charlie looked offended and Robin had to explain why he was laughing.

They both lapsed into silence, comfortable silence where it did not matter if anyone talked or not.

Charlie said "are you listening now?"

Robin snorted a yes and listened.

Charlie had got an idea. It seemed that he had been chatting on the internet to a woman living some 30 miles away.

The woman and Charlie had enjoyed some steamy cyber sessions and had even started to use a web cam. She was about 46 Charlie said and as hot as hell!

Robin was interested now. Really listening now and embarrassed to feel something stirring 'down below'.

Charlie wanted to meet the woman but she had said that she wanted to meet two men at once.

Robin felt the earth wobble as the meaning of this whole discussion hit him. Charlie was looking at him and had an eyebrow raised. He did not need to say anything to ask the question.

Robin's mouth had gone dry. Here was excitement of a sort. Could he do it? What if it all went wrong and he could not get it up?

What if they met and she was horrible? What would happen if the two guys touched each other?

God would he be expected to do something sexual with Charlie?

His mind was reeling now under this assault of questions and fears. He was thinking about getting caught and trying to explain how he had got an infection.

He was also thinking how much fun it could be.

The sauna was extra hot and he felt sweat falling from him.

Charlie laughed and asked "Have you ever done anything like this before?"

"No way" said Robin.

"I have" said Charlie, "I will hold your hand if you like" There was sly smile on his face and lips and Robin knew that he was hooked.

The date was set for the first meeting. They had decided on a local pub in the nearby town. At lunch time there would be lots of people in there and it should be relatively safe. Robin had never used the pub before and three days before the meeting he found himself casing the joint.

He walked in and looked around. The place was empty and a bit dirty and dingy. Not the usual sort of place I would go to he thought.

He went to the bar and ordered a pint of beer. The barmaid was friendly and served the beer well. "Nice pint" said Robin. She smiled and chatted about how you had to keep the lines clear and how much work it was.

Robin was flattered that she would talk to him. It never occurred to him that women might actually talk to him now he was 50. "Mind you" he thought "there is no one else here" and he smiled.

The day of the meeting came and they all turned up for lunch.

The pub was heaving with people and Robin went to the bar to get some drinks. The same girl was on duty and smiled at him. Wow did she remember him? "I might have to come here more often" Robin's imagination was beginning to take on a flight of fancy.

Back at the table, drinks distributed, they tried to chat. Robin found himself feeling detached from the conversation ad doing his people watching thing.

The woman was certainly not 46 more like 56 he thought.

And he had the feeling she was defiantly in control of this. Robin asked "Have you done this before?"

The woman nodded and explained about the many meetings she had had.

Robin was feeling more and more confident as the talk went on. He had decided that there was no way he was going with this woman. "If I am going to do something like this I am doing it with someone nice"

Charlie on the other had was lapping it up. It became clear that Charlie like them a bit rough and tarty. This one was rough!

It was Robin's turn to buy the drinks again. By this time the pub had cleared and all the office workers had gone off to try to stay awake at their desks.

The barmaid smiled. "I don't think you like her" she said.

Robin was taken aback "What do you mean?" The girl laughed. "She is well known in here for picking up men."

"Which one of you is in the chat rooms?"

Robin smiled sheepishly "The other guy"

"Thought so"

The drinks paid for Robin went back to the table.

He had a decision to make.

"Sorry guys I don't think I am up for this. Have fun I am going back to work"

He got up and walked away before either of them could say anything.

As he passed the bar the girl said "I think you made the right move there." "I'm free tomorrow lunch time"

Panic struck Robin's chest "What?"

"You heard." "I fancy you, if you dare"

Robin hit the pavement with a stager.

He felt dazed and confused.

All the next morning he could not settle. He knew that the girl was playing a game with him. He just could not decide if he would call her bluff.

12pm and he found that a magnet was drawing him to the pub.

It was a lovely day, sun shining and wonderful blue sky. The pub had tables and chairs outside and as he rounded the corner he saw the girl sitting facing him.

She smiled as he walked nonchalantly towards her. "I see you came then"

Robin was really unsure what to do now. So he sort of stuttered. Not just in speech but also in the way he moved and hovered wanting to sit down or offer to get a drink or something. Mr Suave he certainly was not.

The girl said "Are you married?" Robin nodded sheepishly "And this is the first time you have met someone like this?" Again he gave the sheepish nod.

"Well are you going to offer me a drink?" Deep breath now and "What would you like?"

"That's better" "A Bacardi and diet coke please"

Into the pub to buy the drink, hell it was getting hot.

Up to the bar and a voice asked him what he wanted. The voice was somehow familiar but he could not place it.

As the fog lifted in his brain he realised it was Charlie's woman. The one he had rejected. Now he knew he was in trouble but still could not work it out.

"What can I get you?" The woman was smiling broadly revelling in his discomfort.

"A Bacardi and Coke and a pint of Abbot please"

"Thought so that's what my daughter normally drinks"

This deep dark hole opened in the ground around him. Far below he could see the fires of hell burning and gloating as they beckoned to him.

The drinks arrived and he paid and staggered out. "I am doing a lot of staggering these days" He thought.

Back at the table he recovered his breath.

"Ok is that your mother behind the bar?"

"Yep"

"Ok and you know why she was meeting us yesterday?"

"Yep"

"And now you are having a whale of a time at my expense?"

"Yep"

"And I have made a right Pratt of me self?"

"Yep"

"With no way of gaining redemption?"

"Yep"

Robin thought for a minute, he found thinking difficult this afternoon

"Hang on you were supposed to say nope at the last question"

"Yep" "But you can redeem yourself if you want"

"How?"

"Share us both"

"Fuck!"

"Yep"

The deep black hole had opened up again but now the fires were much closer and tongues of flame were licking around his ankles.

"I need another drink" Robin exclaimed.

"So do I, oh and you better get one for me mum as well"

As robin walked the green mile to the bar he could see the flames all around him. "I have got to stop having these day dreams" he thought.

Two day latter he was back at the pub. It was late afternoon and the place was closing. He sat at the bar and watched as the last customer lurched out clutching at the door post for support. "I need to do that" thought Robin as he felt this tummy full of the most exquisite butterflies.

By now he knew the girls name, Charlotte, and her mum was called Ruby.

He also knew he was nearly right about Ruby's age she was 52. Charlotte on the other hand was a lot younger. She was 18. A late moment of silliness her mother had said.

So here he was sitting in a bar going to, maybe, have sex with mum and daughter.

He still did not actually believe this was going to happen but by now he was playing the game and anted to see just how far this would go.

Definitely not as exciting as Basra would have been but close!
Robin was still not really sure what the hell he was doing there. The daughter, Charlotte, was lovely and he could see the attraction there but Ruby was something else. Ruby was every thing that he did not like in a woman. He sipped at the beer and tried to relax.

Ruby was tidying the bar and putting away glasses. She was at the far end of the bar and Robin watched fascinated as she placed everything precisely in the right place. All the glasses were in straight lines and gleamed in the afternoon sun.

She was wearing a low cut barmaid dress which showed her boobs off to full advantage. He had to admit she did have a deep and inviting cleavage. He idly started to sink into his daydream again and could smell the perfume on her breasts as he snuggled into them.

Charlotte bounced into the bar and came up to him and put her arms around his waist from behind. He felt her soft body press into his back and she kissed his neck. He found his hands had clasped hers and he was pushing back into her.

He managed to twist round and met her face close to his, her lips were open and soft and he brushed them with his own.

His hands rested on her shoulders and her hands were on his shoulders now. They swayed slowly looking into each others eyes.

He was excited that all he could see was lust; pure undiluted lust.

He was relaxing now and his hands had begun to move up and down her arms touching the bare skin sent shivers of anticipation through him. Her arms were tanned and smooth, soft and covered with tiny soft downy hairs. He could feel the hair under his fingers.

Robin sighed and relaxed some more. Charlotte leaned closer and kissed his lips, her tongue finding the inside of them and running along delicately making him tingle in a way he had never done before.

Hands were massaging his neck and back, strong hands that knew where to find the knots in his muscles.

Charlotte's hands were on his waist and his hands were on hers. The new hands had a scent to them that he recognised, powerful and soporific the scent was overwhelming. In front of him was this wonderful soft sensitive being and behind him was something else, threatening and powerful who he knew he could not resist.

Robin's hands were moving up and down Charlotte's body and his thumbs were brushing her breasts over the blouse she was wearing. He could feel her nipples through the fabric they were hard and standing proud under her bra.

Ruby was against him now and was nibbling his ears still from behind. The two women were very close to each other now and in his reverie he felt Charlotte move from his lips and to his left hand side where he felt the two women kissing both faces grazing his.

He turned his head and managed to join the kiss. His lips touching theirs and their cheeks and their eyes and eyebrows and anything they could touch.

Each new sensation requiring a lingering investigation to make sure that nothing was missed.

Ruby broke the spell "I think we better go upstairs" she said, her voice was husky and dry. The normally firm and confident voice had a tremor to it. It was quiet, with no volume and was not demanding or commanding but was asking. This voice needed them to both agree, not by saying anything, by walking.

Robin slid off the bar stool and swallowed hard. He straightened and hugged both the women. Charlotte led the way and he was behind the bar and in alien territory.

As they climbed the stairs Robin reflected that he had never been behind a bar and into the secret world of a pub. Probably too many hours spent on the bright side of the bar but never behind it.

Now he was in among the chaos of stuff that is hidden from the gaze of the punters. They passed a bicycle leaning on the wall. It looked as if it had never moved since it was placed there more than 100 years ago. He could not believe the number of coats hanging on the wall of the hall. By the back door to the pub there was a cast iron umbrella stand; he managed to count 5 umbrellas in it before he was led up the stairs.

They climbed the stairs and into the parlour above the bar. This room was neat, tidy and clean. He could smell tobacco smoke and roast meat. He breathed deeply and in the distance there was a very feminine scent.

The door of the bathroom was open and he could see shelves of bottles. He had no idea of their purpose. Female 'things' had always puzzled him, there always seemed to be so many of them; potions for this and potions for that.

Many were half empty and some seemed to have taken pride of place at the front of the shelf. These were carefully turned so that their labels could easily be seen. To an aficionado the labels would have meant something. To Robin they were just part of a world he knew nothing about.

But this was just a fleeting glimpse into this world. They moved passed the bathroom door towards a bedroom.

There were two bedrooms in front of them. Both doors were open and he could see that one was neat and tidy and the other had clothes on the floor and the bed was unmade. He guessed that the neat tidy one belonged to Ruby. He looked at them both and decided that Charlottes was the more interesting. The clothes on the floor, a collection of underwear and tops and skirts, stirred erotic thoughts of a voyeur.

Some of the draws were open and more underwear spilled out into the room. Underwear seemed to be flowing out of the draws like water over a waterfall. Cupboards were open and in them he could see more clothes, short skirts and bright and slinky tops.

The riot of colour in the room was almost dazzling.

Ruby steered to the left and into this Aladdin's cave of erotic dreams.

Charlotte moved round to his front and caught him and kissed him. Behind him Ruby was unbuckling his belt and had opened his shirt and was moving her hands over his chest she held his nipples in her fingers and thumbs and squeezed. No woman had ever done that before. Robin gasped in a mixture of pain, pleasure and sheer shocked surprise.

There was no time to dwell on pain, Charlotte was still kissing him with rising passion and Ruby was undoing his trousers and her hands were inside her fingers ruffling his pubic hair.

Robin realised he was supposed to be doing something by this stage and went for Charlotte's blouse and started to undo the buttons. The blouse fell open and he put his hands on her bra and squeezed her breasts. Not hard like Ruby had done but softly, gently, reverentially.

He pulled Charlotte towards him and his hand slid round her back. He explored the bra hooks and decided that he could do this. He used his right hand and managed to get finger and thumb on either side of the hooks. He closed them together and felt the satisfying movement of the hooks as they parted. The strap fell apart and in one movement he pulled them forward and up so that her breasts were uncovered. A triumphant smile flitted across his face and almost tried to take a bow stopping himself just in time.

12