Long Time Passing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could see these wonderful things exposed open and available. They were pointed and small. The nipples stood out from pale aureoles the colour only slightly different from the lightly tanned flesh standing out from her chest.

Ruby was working his trousers off now. She had them down to his ankles and had managed to remove his shoes. Robin was not a follower of fashion but he did like shoes and these were high quality leather which he wore without socks. Agony aunts in the newspapers said be very careful not to wear socks today. They said standing there in nothing but socks was likely to have the wrong effect so he had left them off. Robin had taken a lot of care dressing for this afternoon and had spent extra time in the shower before breakfast and even visited the gym before the meeting. This last careful step allowed him to shower again with a more expensive shower gel. He fondly believed his wife did not know about the luxury shower gel.

Ruby had got the trousers off and was removing his boxers. Robin did not have many options for underwear. Unlike the women who seemed to have an infinite variety of the stuff he had boxers or briefs; both were white. He had elected to go for the boxers hoping that this was ok. He had worried for hours about what they would think of his underwear. A woman dresses to please a man he reasoned, so a man should dress to please a woman. Of course he had not idea how to, sex at home usually took place after lights out and he had never considered dressing sexily for his wife.

When it came to it he found that Ruby had no interest in what he was wearing but a lot of interest in removing them.

He was naked for the waist down, his shirt was open and half on and half off.

He was sucking the nipples of an 18 year old girl and he felt something odd happening to his rear.

Ruby was kissing him and her tongue was exploring him. Her head was between his legs and she was licking under his balls. He could feel his legs getting weak at the onslaught. He was undoing Charlottes skirt now and it fell to the ground. He was leaning forward and kissing her belly.

She was wearing a brief thong that was almost not there. He gripped the sides and drew them down to the floor. In front of him was a smooth shaved glistening pussy. He touched it and spread the lips found the clit and took it in his mouth. He sucked it in and let it slip out between his lips giving it a squeeze as it popped out of his mouth.

Charlotte had gasped and caught his head and pulled it upwards to hers. She sucked at his lips to taste herself on them.

Ruby was now standing and spun him round away from he daughter. She was still dressed and Robin fell upon her almost ripping the clothes from her. He was aroused now and needed to see her breasts to feel them and to revel in them. As he released her from the bra he felt her breasts on his naked chest. Kneeling he took them in his hands. How different they were. Nipples were hard but they stood out from wide dark aureoles, the dark disks stood out from the pure white of the breasts. They were heavy in his hands and he put his face between them and sank into deep pools of comfort. He realised that Charlotte was under him mimicking her mother. He looked down and between Ruby's legs. There he saw a forest of dark hair. He nuzzled into its infinite softness and his tongue searched for pink wet flesh. He found it and licked. Ruby had her hands on his head and pushed him deeper into her. He had difficulty breathing, but did not care this was heaven. Charlotte had moved so that he was standing over her and her face was level with his hard erect cock. She was holding him in both hands and moving them up and down in a regular rhythm.

She leaned forward and opened her mouth and her lips covered him. The heat was intense and he nearly fainted.

Somehow they were on the bed. Robin often tried to work out how they had got there but there was a blank in his memory. Actually there were lots of blanks in his memory about that afternoon. In the days and weeks after he liked to drift off into that private dream world he knew so well. The memory was clear and bright but he could not get his head round which bits were real and which were imagination.

Life had changed that afternoon. The light had got brighter and the sounds of the world had somehow got more musical.

Robin had started smiling. Great big smiles that split his face from ear to ear.

People noticed and commented.

Robin did not care. For the first time in his life he felt good about himself.

Of course the afternoon had progressed. As he lay naked on the bed he could smell Charlotte on the pillows and could taste her sitting over him. Looking upwards he could see her tits bouncing and he reached up and caressed them.

He could not see further down the bed but he could feel Ruby's breasts on his legs and ...

When Charlotte had covered his cock with her lips he thought he was in heaven. He had not been prepared for the skill that Ruby could bring to the task.

She was deep throating him. She would slide her lips over the end of his cock and then let her teeth graze him giving a delicious shock to the system.

She would then push her head down and he would feel it hit the back of her throat and be squeezed deep into her.

On his face now Charlotte was lost to his tongue. Her body was stiffening and relaxing all at the same time and she was moaning.

He could feel the muscles in her belly tighten and in his mouth her pussy pulsated.

Juices dribbled down his face and he buried himself deeper into her

Ruby had taken him deep again and was keeping him there and he could feel that he would not be able to last much longer but he did now want this to end.

Ruby let him go and for a moment he was bereft as nothing was touching his aching member. He could feel Ruby moving herself but still could see nothing. Charlotte by now was in ecstasy. Robin felt Ruby astride him and could sense her moving to get comfortable and she was sitting on him. Here were the lips wet and smooth, here was her open pussy wet and hot and here was his cock against the entrance. A sort of pop and he was in and it felt wonderful.

Ruby had given him pleasure and made him feel good and now she wanted paying. She wanted to extract every last ounce of him and soak herself in his juices.

Robin was thrusting upwards with his hips and his face. Two women who only wanted one thing, Robin was in paradise. His own nipples tingled and ached. The sensations in his cock were spreading over the whole of his lower body.

The end of his cock was tightening and felt so tight and the feelings were like exquisite pain.

Charlotte was coming on top of him. He could not breath he could not speak or cry out. She was oblivious to him and only conscious of what she was feeling. This was greedy sex at its greediest.

Ruby was bouncing and started keening, a quiet howl growing louder and louder.

Charlotte had let go and was in the throes of an enormous orgasm she had collapsed over him and was laying to his side and he could at last see Ruby. "God she is magnificent" he thought as he could hold on no longer.

As she felt the release and the heat of his sperm in her she screamed and stiffened. Charlotte was beside her now and was holding her as she orgasmed and orgasmed.

Slowly she also relaxed and fell onto the bed. She lay with her head at the end of the bed and her legs open. Robin watched fascinated as he watched his sperm seep from her pussy.

He felt himself stiffen and he shivered as a wave of tingles swept his body.

It was Charlotte who pointed out that the pub would be opening again soon.

Ruby took a deep breath and sat up. She smiled brightly and said "Cup of tea anyone?"

Robin woke up with a start his day dream fading.

12