Looking But Never Finding Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a beautiful body you have Elizabeth. Such beautiful skin." Natalie reached out caressing my stomach, sides and armpits. "Such beautiful breasts." She touched my tits. "Such beautiful nipples." Natalie pinched them ever so lightly but she pinched them enough that I knew they had been pinched.

I was interjecting "Thank you Mistress." After each of her compliments. I was looking straight ahead hoping by not watching Elizabeth touch me I could better manage my arousal. It wasn't helping very much if at all. Isn't there supposed to be one more question? Maybe the question will be of some topic that will distract my desire. I could only hope. I wasn't sure Mistress would be pleased if she touched my cunt and found out how horny I was already.

"Such a beautiful pussy." I closed my eyes and swallowed deeply holding back a moan when Natalie started sliding her fingers over my clit and along my slit. "Thank you Mistress." Oh shit, I already wanted to cum again. Where was the fucking question already?

"Such a beautiful ass." Natalie's had a finger rolling around on my anus and I found myself pushing back against it instead of pulling away, which is what I used to do before I met Natalie.

"Does my pet think she would enjoy some anal play as part of our resumed lesson? Based on the look on my pet's face and her ass pushing back against my hand, I think she would."

That question definitely wasn't helping me subdue my arousal.

"Yes Mistress, I think I would enjoy some anal play as part of our resumed lesson." Like you can insert your finger anytime you're ready. Like right now maybe, please. And now would be a good time for some of that mind reading capability I think you have.

"Very good my pet. I may allow you to have that pleasure, but I will decide whether or not you get to receive that ecstasy. Now lick my hand and go and prepare dessert."

Natalie held her hand in front of me and once again I sucked my pussy ooze off of it. While I savored my own nectar, Natalie gave me instructions for assembling dessert.

"My pet, you will find maple syrup in the refrigerator. Pour a small amount in the bowl you find on the island. In the freezer you will find vanilla frozen yogurt, put two scoops in the bowl on top of the syrup. On the second shelf of the cupboard beside the refrigerator you will find a container of cinnamon. Tap it against your hand putting the lightest sprinkle on top of the yogurt."

I finished my work and walked naked into the kitchen. Natalie remained in her chair.

One bowl. Just one bowl on the island. I looked around for another and was about to ask when I realized my lesson had begun and only Natalie would be having this dessert. But she asked if I wanted dessert.

I assembled the simple dessert in the one bowl and carried it into my Mistress.

"Well done Elizabeth. It looks perfect. Thank you for preparing my dessert. Now, what would you like for dessert."

"You're welcome Mistress." Then I paused and pondered. What I would I like for dessert? This is part of a lesson. A lesson about servitude. Feet? Ass? "Mistress, may I lick your beautiful, delectable pussy for my dessert and give you pleasure while you finish your meal?"

"Very good my pet. An orgasm raised by your mouth would be the perfect finish to a wonderful meal consumed in the very best of company. You may begin. I will tell you when to stop should I want you to."

I crawled under the table between Natalie's legs. From all the arousal and earlier orgasm, Natalie's pussy was a warm musky contrast to the bright acidic flavors of the salad we had just consumed. I kissed her inner thighs working my way up to her pussy. The air under the table was saturated with Natalie's heady scent. I lovingly licked her cunt several times starting at her opening, stopping at her clit. I sucked and licked Natalie's dried ooze off of her labia savoring the mild dankness it had become.

Consumed by the pleasure I was giving and receiving by servicing my Mistress, I was unaware what Natalie was doing. She said nothing. I did not know if she was eating, looking out a window, rolling her head and eyes in ecstasy or being disappointed in my attempts to satisfy her. I had worked my hands under her butt and slid her forward in the chair. I slid my tongue down and continued further than I had before until its tip touched her anus. I felt my Mistress' pelvis tilt, giving more access to her ass. Now I was licking cunt and ass and loving it, wanting it only to end when I was able to make Natalie cum again.

Her orgasm wasn't far away. I slid a finger between her buttocks until I knew it was resting against her anus. Natalie pressed against my finger. My mouth found its way back to her clit, sucking, licking, rolling my head from side-to-side. Natalie put two hands on the back of my head and rode my face until she was moaning out an orgasm and twitching uncontrollably.

"So fucking good my pet. So fucking good. Come out from under the table and assume your Mistress' favorite position."

I crawled out and stood beside Mistress, hands behind my neck, legs spread, face covered in spit and pussy slop. I looked at Natalie and my heart warmed. She had that freshly-fucked-in-the-most-amazing-way look on her face. She was biting her lower lip waiting to regain her composure. She placed a hand on my pussy massaging it.

"Good. I see you enjoyed eating my pussy as much I enjoyed your efforts. I'm not surprised seeing how well you did it my pet. That makes me very happy that you are enjoying your servitude."

"Yes Mistress. I am enjoying my servitude. Thank you Mistress."

"I am okay with you getting horny while servicing your Mistress as long as it doesn't distract you from your duties. And never expect that because you pleasure me that I feel any obligation to satisfy your ever needy cunt."

"Never Mistress. I expect no pleasure beyond the pleasure of servicing you. Should I ever receive pleasure from my Mistress, I will accept it as a wonderfully generous gift."

"As you should Elizabeth. Now stand here and lick my dessert bowl clean while I play with this slippery horny toy you are presenting to me."

I picked up Natalie's dessert bowl and starting licking it. In some ways it was debasing but it was also deeply erotic.

Now Natalie was playing with my pussy with a purpose. She was manipulating it with the obvious goal of increasing my arousal towards a full orgasm.

"My god Mistress. That feels so good Mistress." Natalie taunted me. "Please put your mouth on my cunt and lick me Mistress. Please."

Fuck I hated when she read my mind. Hated it but loved it because I now knew it meant we were connected beyond our physical interactions.

"Focus Elizabeth. Complete your work and do not cum without my permission. I will stop this torment when you have presented me with a thoroughly cleaned bowl."

I finished the last bit and showed my work to my Mistress. She stopped touching me without grace or fanfare. I groaned at the loss of her touch.

"Put the bowl on the counter then come back here and suck up all the spit and goo you left on my ass and pussy before tying my robe and having me leave a stain on it."

I raced without running to get back on my knees under my Mistress. Natalie was facing me when I returned with her ass perched on the table. Again she took my breath away, her robe falling open exposing her gorgeous figure, the V above her pussy pointing the way for me.

I knew my job was one of cleanup not one of arousal and pleasure. My plan was to work my way up and down Natalie's pussy paying attention to any flavor or stickiness that remained. I would clean her clit first knowing if I did it later in the process, I might have to redo much of my work. I checked my plan with my Mistress before I began.

"Mistress. I am going to clean you pussy removing any trace of flavor or stickiness using only my mouth. I will start with your clit so I don't have to redo any of my work. When I am done attending to your pussy, I will ask permission to clean your ass. Is this an acceptable approach Mistress."

"Yes my pet. I agree with your plan. Now please begin."

I licked Natalie's clit once to assess how much work it required. Not a lot it turned out. I quickly sucked it into my mouth and cleaned it off with only a few licks. Then I worked my way up and down her pussy on either side, sucking her labia into my mouth licking off the flavor then sucking up any remaining saliva. It seemed to be working. Natalie made no comments, no sound.

Then I got to the source of her fountain. There was a pool of rich creamy ooze. I dipped my tongue into it and tried to scoop up as much as I could trying to make fast work of the pool. With each lick of Natalie's thick potion, more flowed out. I covered her opening with my entire mouth trying to suck and drink the heady elixir streaming from Natalie's pussy. But each time I paused to take a breath, another pool of cream would be waiting for me.

"Mistress. May I ask a question?"

"Yes, my talented pet you may."

"I am having trouble keeping up with the flow of your delicious honey. May I move to cleaning your anus and then return here to clean your vagina as best I can? Your pussy sits so perfectly between your thighs I think I can clean it well enough to keep it from staining your robe Mistress. But you know, I will stay here as long as it takes if that is your wish."

"Your plan is a good one Elizabeth. I will turn so you can clean up my ass."

I sat back waiting for Natalie to turn around. I was thoroughly enjoying my work, my service to Natalie. I had been so focused on cleaning Natalie's pussy as a job so she wouldn't stain her robe that my own arousal had receded into the background.

That was until Natalie turned around, bent over and leaned on the table.

"You steal my heart with your beauty Mistress?"

I so wanted to capture this moment but wasn't sure how Natalie would react if I asked for a picture. My arousal was climbing again looking at Natalie bent over presenting herself to me, giving herself to be serviced by me.

"Mistress, if I hurry can I get my phone and take a picture of you from where I am sitting right now?"

"You may take pictures on my phone." Natalie had it with her at the table. She unlocked it and handed it to me. "If I approve, I will send them to you my pet. You know Natalie..."

"I know Mistress. You would never allow your boys such a privilege. I am overwhelmed by this honor you are giving me. The chance to have a picture of you. I will never break this trust you are showing in me Mistress. Never."

"And now, are you reading my mind my pet, completing my sentences for me? Do you believe in our connection now Elizabeth, my pet?"

"I guess so Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

I took three fast pictures and set Natalie's phone down on the table beside her.

I reached out and lifted Natalie's robe off of her ass; her perfect ass. I ran my hands over her butt and onto to her thighs. I was muttering out loud though I didn't realize I was. "So beautiful. So beautiful." I leaned forward and kissed Natalie's ass. "I am so lucky." Kiss. "So lucky. So Beautiful."

I spread Natalie's cheeks, gazed upon her anus and pussy. I shuffled forward on my knees and led with my tongue, licking up over Natalie's anus. I felt my Mistress twitch a little and heard a very soft hum when my tongue passed over her tight little opening. "MMMM. So delicious." I almost forgot why I was there, ready to dive in and pleasure my Mistress by licking and sucking on her anus, but I caught myself.

I copied the process I had used on Natalie's pussy. I started on the inside of Natalie's left cheek, searching for flavor, stickiness or dried crusty coatings, sucking them off when I found them. Satisfied, I moved to Natalie's right cheek and repeated the process. Apparently, I was still muttering, "MMM, so nice. MMM, so good..." and the like.

Time was meaningless and completely disappeared when I began my last chore before returning to Natalie's pussy. I dropped my tongue just below Natalie's anus, slowly running it up her ass assessing where I would need to focus my cleanup.

As you might expect, there was a trail of pussy juice flavoring almost up Natalie's entire crack. I started at the top licking and sucking, cleaning up any traces of spit and ooze. When I reached Natalie's anus I felt her arch her back and imagined her lifting her head when she let out her moan.

"Sorry Mistress." I slurred into Natalie's ass with a big smile on my face knowing my Natalie, my Mistress was enjoying my tongue and lips on her ass. I gave her anus a lick and a long suck relishing the flavors.

Over Natalie's latest moan I said, "Sorry I am causing you to be aroused. It is not my intent Mistress. I am almost done. I will try to be fast." I kissed and sucked Natalie's anus again. Then again and again. There was an intoxicating unfamiliar flavor coating my mouth. I couldn't get enough of it. Then I checked myself. This was not why I was here. One last suck with less force and lick to confirm Natalie's anus was clean then I moved back to her pussy.

Her pussy was sloppy. I chased her goo down to her clit working my way back to her gate cleaning up as I went. Again I worked for several minutes and couldn't satisfy myself I would ever be done.

"Mistress, I am sorry. There seems to be no end to the potion you are producing. I feel I have failed."

My arousal had subsided once again having turned my attention back to my assigned chore.

"You have failed but so have I Elizabeth. To confirm it is as much my fault as yours, you will scoop a dallop of my pussy ooze onto your tongue. Get as much as you can. You will hold in your mouth, stand and we will kiss. When I taste the goodness you have brought to me I will know who to blame and how much punishment you will receive."

I did as Natalie had instructed. Truth be told it took me three attempts to scoop up Natilie's love secretion on my tongue and not swallow it savoring its velvety texture and delicate flavor.

Natalie immediately wrapped her arms around me when I got to my feet. She covered my mouth in a deep mildly assertive kiss forcing her tongue against mine, digging for the elixir I had carried to her.

I had never experienced such eroticism. My mouth filled with someone's sexual excretion. That person urgently craving to share it. Sharing their tonic in a deep sensual kiss, expanding my arousal to push away the world around me so there was only us.

Sure. I had given guys a blowjob then kissed them with some of their ejaculate still in my mouth. They had kissed me in the moment, some of them seeming to enjoy the experience in some way, some oblivious to their own taste in my mouth or not caring it was there, and some of them undoubtedly repulsed by it. But it was never really anything more than a post orgasm kiss for me or them.

This; this was so very different. Natalie, my Mistress, had requested me to capture her honey with love, desire and assuredness in her voice. When I stood, she had longing and focus in her eyes. Her kiss was sensual, tinged with an ultimate destination. When she found her tincture on my tongue, we twirled it around coating every reachable surface of each other's mouth. Our honey coated mouths encouraged more sharing, more tasting, partnership in extracting every ounce of pleasure from the moment.

"The flavor of my pussy tells me our failure is very much shared but mostly on me my pet."

We continued our kissing, our bodies pressed together, merging into the same space as much as was physically possible. No tits were caressed. No nipples were pinched. No pussies were petted. No asses were grabbed. They didn't need to be. Our excitement was raised purely through the marriage of our mouths.

"But I will have to punish you for not properly addressing me while you licked my ass and pussy."

I kissed my Mistress again before I apologized and requested clarification.

"I am ready for any punishment you feel I deserve Mistress. I am sorry for my lapse in not properly honoring you Mistress. Mistress, can you help me recall when I spoke without addressing you as I should?"

Natalie kissed me again. I don't think she was able to resist the joy our kisses were delivering. I know I was having trouble resisting our shared joy.

"You were talking to me the whole time you were licking and kissing and cleaning my ass, my pet."

Natalie had relaxed our hug and leaned back. I was still holding her with my hands around her waist, listening to her, while she stroked my hair off my face and enlightened me on my error. I know I had an inquisitive, confused look on my face because I was consciously making it.

"You were very complimentary telling me how beautiful and delicious my ass is but not once did you refer to me properly. Even if you had said 'Natalie' I may have forgiven your indiscretion."

"I am sorry Mistress. I was unaware I was talking. I was so enthralled with your beauty and with being giving the gift of cleaning you, caring for you and worshipping you."

"Such insolence cannot be tolerated regardless how complimentary you are to your Mistress and how well you serve her."

"Yes Mistress. Of course Mistress. I will accept any correction you deem necessary so I may better learn my lessons."

Natalie broke our hug taking my hand.

"Bring your robe. We will go to the play room so we can correct your ways and halt the flow coming from my pussy."

Again my heart was pounding with anticipation and a desire to please. Anxiety wasn't present. I knew she would punish me, possibly pushing me close to a yellow state but not to red. Natalie had gained my complete trust and I knew she had the ability to take me places I had never dreamed of.

"Hang you robe on a hook. Go to the cupboard. You will find a harness with a strap-on on both sides. Bring it to me while I prepare your cuffs and the medical cart."

I had to look through a few harnesses before I located the one with two medium sized dildos attached. They inner one was probably 6 inches long and moderately fat. The outer one closer to 8 inches and a bit fatter. I carried it to Natalie.

"Mistress? Is this the correct harness."

"It is. Hang it on that hook on the side of the cart. Stand in our favorite position Elizabeth."

Natalie was directing me without emotion in her commands. This style change served to unsettle me a little by raising a sense of abandonment. I stood before the cart legs spread, hands locked behind my neck. And Natalie was correct. This position had quickly gone from her favorite to also being my favorite.

Natalie was arranging some metal and wooden clothespins on the cart. She tossed two cuffs on the floor at my feet.

"Attach those to your ankles quickly."

"Yes Mistress."

I bent over, fastened the cuffs and returned to Natalie's favorite position, watching my Mistress work. She walked to the wall inserting a plug into a socket. Walking back she slid her robe off and scooped padded cuffs off the cart, stepped behind me attaching them to my wrists in seconds. She bent to checked my work. Natalie went back to the cart and picked up the red cat of nine tails I had selected for her to use earlier in the day.

"Those are too loose. Bend over like I showed you to do when smelling flowers and tighten them."

"Yes Mistress."

Natalie continued moving around the room. Being worried I had done something to displease my Mistress, I wasn't really keeping track of where she was. I should have been. The moment my hand touched the cuff on my left ankle she hit my ass with the whip. The force knocked me off balance causing me to put my hands on the floor.

When I regained my balance. Natalie was swinging the whip in circles lashing my cunt with each pass.

"Hurry Elizabeth, because I am going to stand here whipping your needy cunt until those cuffs are correctly fastened."