Looking But Never Finding Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as Mistress instructed. My actions at this point were only in servitude of Natalie. I kneeled in front of Natalie licking and sucking the dildo on the outside of her strap-on, removing her strap-on doing the same to the inner dildo. I didn't really think about what I was doing other than following instructions.

"You can lick my pussy if you like Elizabeth."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

I didn't really care one way or the other about licking Natalie's cunt, but I set the strap-on down, crawled to Natalie and licked around her vagina. It was covered in cream. I think her sexual reserves were also spent. It wasn't long before there was no trace of her potion and no additional flow to speak of. Neither of us had any desire or energy left to muster up any arousal. It had been a long day.

"Bring the dildos, clothespins and butt-plug my pet. We will wash them before we have a shower."

"Yes Mistress."

I gathered the toys and followed Natalie into her bathroom. Natalie washed, showing me the proper way to clean and disinfect her toys. I patted off the excess liquid leaving them on the counter to dry completely.

Natalie started the shower. I had to pee.

"Mistress? May I pee before we shower."

"Of course Elizabeth, but I am not leaving the bathroom. You will pee in front of me."

"Yes Mistress." I didn't care if Natalie left. My intent had been to sit down and pee. It was up to her if she wanted to stay or leave. I guess her saying she was staying was some form of control. I just had to pee.

"Remove your collar then join me in the shower Elizabeth. We will wash and dry each other than curl up in bed together for a good night's sleep. It has been a very busy day for you my pet."

"Yes Mistress." At least I think we were still in those roles. I was so damn tired. I wiped myself, removed my collar and joined Natalie in the shower. She stepped aside allowing me to get wet. The water stung my body in a few places. Natalie had lathered up soap in her hands and proceeded to wash me all over. She was so gentle, aware of the tenderness she has raised in many places on me. Her hands felt good, comforting. Natalie was especially thorough around my pussy and anus. Her tenderness felt nice, like she was honoring what she taken from me, what I had given to her.

I rinsed for a while allowing the water to cascade over my body removing the soap and restoring some calmness.

We switched places and I washed Natalie, following her model of tenderness and thoroughness in some areas.

We dried ourselves and each other's back. Natalie put the collar back on me and led me to her bed.

"Elizabeth. What time do you get up at home to allow yourself time to get ready and leave for work?"

"6:00am Mistress."

"I will set the alarm to allow us time to get you home so you won't be late."

"Thank you Mistress."

We crawled under the covers.

"Spoon me my pet. Sleep well. Good night Elizabeth."

I wiggled over and spooned Natalie. She was soft and warm and comforting to hold.

"Good night Mistress."

I was startled awake by the covers being torn off of me.

Natalie was standing at the side of the bed in thigh high boots and a corset that covered only her midriff.