All Comments on 'Looking for the One'

by Robert_Anthony

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Robert_AnthonyRobert_Anthonyalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Wait - this isn't Loving Wives!

I was assured that posting this is the 'Fetish' category would avoid the need to deal with dickhead trolls, apparently not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Troll-B-Gone

Yup, looks like the idiots are more interested in trolling that anything else... guess you might as well post where ever you want and ignore them.

Good story, looking forward to more!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
We still love you!

Nonnie hater trolls never cease. We still love your writing! Thanks for your creativity.

justincbenedictjustincbenedictalmost 7 years ago
This is wonderful, as are all your stories

You add more reality to the sex act than I do in my own stories. It's a joy to read. Not seen a lot from the Bull's point of view before...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Okay, Three Stars 🌟🌟🌟

The writing style is fun and clean. Composition and structure were loose, but had a conditionary flow that yielded to the style of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Doesn't matter who is the one

Michael is leaving her for good. Eat the creme pie? I don't think so. Why would he expose himself to every disease known to man? Nobody. Not even in a fictional story. Is THAT stupid. Beyond ugly story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Actually

That was pretty brilliant. A very different take on the story and well structured. If I had only one complaint: be more descriptive of the characters, clothing etc. Paint the picture with more details. E.g. we only really know she's a ginger with heavy breasts. Otherwise loved it. Who knew finding a bull could be so hard (pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
First Class Storytelling...

Absolutely fantastic! Another hit. You're a very talented writer. This is probably one of the best Hotwife/cuckold stories I've read yet. Real fan of your work. Would be more than happy to read a follow-up to this - perhaps one that let's us see some of Julia and Michael's home life, their interactions (and Julia's teasing) in between their encounters with Ryan. As ever, thanks for taking the time to write.

cockcriticcockcriticalmost 7 years ago
Michael

Another stupid cuck with his brains in his cock end.

Fancy accepting a cock cage he should have said if you want to wear that, I will if you wear a chastity belt.

graymangazergraymangazerover 6 years ago

Fine story of consensual cuckolding; Julia knowing exactly what she wants and getting it, Michael longing to fuck his wife and cum overridden by the humiliation of control and denial, and refreshing not to read that he only possesses a micro dick. It was also nice to read about a bull - oh how I hate that term - who isn't an arrogant, brash wanker, quite the opposite; Ryan was uncertain, grateful and considerate, the kind of person I wouldn't mind watching fuck my own wife.

I do think it could have been a little longer though, maybe some more characterization and getting into the minds of all three, sharing Julia's love of not just fucking, but also her arousal of being cruel to, and keeping Michael locked up etc. And his own gut wrenching turmoil of knowing things will only get harder - pun intended - for him, yet he'll want and love her even more.

As for the anonymous trolls: sadly they'll always be there, knowing exactly what subject they're reading about, but reading nonetheless... Strange people?

It's five stars from me and I'll now look at your other offerings. Thanks.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 6 years ago
great

she needs to stop taking birth control and make her husband take them

briefloverbriefloveralmost 6 years ago
Great story, part 2 please

Well written, great build up. Please continue and bring it to full cuck participation.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Move it onto the next natural step. She needs to feminise the husband, only womens clothing for him at home. Start him on oestrogen tablets without telling him. Soon he won't need a cage because he can't get hard and he'll start growing tits.

Bring in a full time lover/bull whose cock he can fluff ready to fuck his mistress. Cucky eats from dog bowls on the floor while the mistress and bull laugh at him His only drink is their piss from his bowl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife came home from a girls only night. This happened 2 or 3 times before and she would be ready to mess around. I had asked if she was behaving and she said I didn't have anything to worry about. The 4th time she was later than normal but not really late. She stripped got in bed and got me hard. As she climbed on I felt something drip on me and I instantly knew what it was. I SAID GET OFF! SHE SAID WHAT? I SAID GET OFF NOW! she did and I went and took the second shower of the night. She tried to get into the shower with me and I said Out if you want to try cleaning the cheat off of yourself use the children's shower and strip the bed and throw your cheating clothes in the washer make sure that you use extra soap. Talk about a problem we were so close to a divorce that I couldn't think or see straight. I wasn't treating anyone the way I should and I got some help from a counselor and advised her too. She did. When I found out who the guy was he missed 3 days of work. He was supposed to be a friend. No he hasn't been after that. We worked through the tough times and are pretty well back as normal as can be expected. No dumb cuckold her.

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyalmost 2 years ago

I'm sure that if Michael's wish is granted it will be when his clit has shrunken back to the size of a five year old and his nut sac is virtually empty.......

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

A little more extreme than the reality of cuckold marriages, but well written

BrutalBuddhaBrutalBuddha10 months ago

I appreciate the realistic approach to telling this story. As a bull, I have been in a comparable situation. Not wanting to be blamed for infidelity, and worried about putting my personal safety at risk. These are very real issues that Bulls deal with.

It never ceases to amaze me the people who comment saying how he should never allow it. That it's wrong and should not be tolerated or entertained. My question is always, THIS IS A CUCKOLDING STORY. If you are against this, why are you reading erotica dealing with the topic? All I can think is they are ashamed to admit they fap off to cuckolding fantasies. That cuckolding turns them on. They think somehow admonishing the characters or the story content, nobody will realize they are little wannabe cuckolds. The haters are cuckolds that get off on the thought of their partner being with someone else.

Shakespeare had it when he wrote, "I think the lady protesteth too much!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobert_Anthony@Robert_Anthony
Have been a member of Literotica for years, and have submitted numerous Femdom stories under the name MALIBUMAN666. Am now looking to improve my writing with the long term aim of writing commercially and so am starting afresh and will be writing in the third person from now on...