All Comments on 'Losing My Virginity'

by xnichole_lynnx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Total bs!

How are u a Virgin if ya been railing your holes with a dildo or vubrator? Such shit should be written & titled as 1st threesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bullshit

Definitely calling bullshit on that story. What a joke.

xnichole_lynnxxnichole_lynnxover 5 years agoAuthor
To answer the anonymous comments...

Until you have sex with someone, you’re a virgin. Just because my hymen is no longer there doesn’t mean I’m not a virgin.

And think its bs all you want, this is all real. I’ve made nothing up.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 5 years ago
You were definitely Ready!

Thanks for sharing!

Nice to expand our frames of reference!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maybe Re-Post...

Might be an idea to shift this over to the Non-Erotic category!

mjar65mjar65about 4 years ago
Take your time

Hi - enjoyed the story. And I am glad you kept on writing. Will there be more?

My only comment is to take your time and enjoy the writing part a little more. You have a great mind. To get the best out of your wicked ideas it would be worth writing in shorter bursts - a page or two at a time and then slowly add till you get the story completed. And then you will give yourself the time to work in all the extra details - like how it felt that first time he put his cock into your cunt and the sensations of cumming while they were licking you.

I hope you will keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I can understand the sceptical view previously but you say this is real. Much more exciting than my first time by miles, or since.

Your writing is somewhat mechanical, more task written than flowing but that is your style. Thx for sharing your experience

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous