All Comments on 'Losing Pounds, Gaining a Cuckold Ch. 02'

by MissToni

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Problem

Read your BIO and I have absolkutely no problem with you, swinging, hot wives and/or cuckolding stories. Personally, I am straight, like it that way and have swung when dating girls who were into it and yes, enjoyed myself.

Okay...Problem!

They were supposedly and happily married for 14 years and now he has a problem sexually as well as a fantasy of her having sex with other men while he watches, she has lost weight, is enjoying the attention she is getting and is highly aroused by the attention and even hotter that hubby wants her to play. So, where is the problem...simply - she is cold, wanton and doesn't give any thought to fucking his friends and business associates, flaunts herself in front of him telling him what is going to happen, makes him tell her suitors it is okay and then laughs at him while she is screwing around. This is beyond humiliating, not good for his business life and/or his colleagues. Now, she just looks down on him and looks to fuck everyone she can and you say she dearly loved him for 14 years. This woman is a slut/whore and belongs in a whore house. Cuckolding with a loving husband/wife is a confidential thing within their family and peer group, this woman is a cheap slut, no morals!

Do this guy a favor, have him begin to regain his manhood, talk to her about discretion (he already allowed her infidelity) and sharing, maybe even swinging and when she laughs at him, tells him he'll do as she wishes and giggles at how funny it is...Divorce her...she is a coild slut bitch...no love at all!

Thanks for reading my comments. You're a good writer and I'll look forward to more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful...

I wish my wife had the sense to realize these benefits for herself, Help me with her!

MalapulgaMalapulgaalmost 14 years ago
Good Story!

I have had several married girl friends and with three of them, we had hubby watch! The first time was awkward for me but I soon began to enjoy fucking this cute, eager girl in front of her husband. I even had hubby suck her swollen, oozing vulva after I fucked her as well as having him lick my dick clean after fucking her. Believe me, his excited wife was right there encouraging me to have him do even more while she watched....LOL!!

Once a woman understands that her husband is a submissive cuckold, she also realizes that the only way to keep him is to humiliate him in front of other men--emasculate him verbally and with her actions--that will keep him hot for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I'm with Malapuga on this - I'm currently fucking a good friends wife while he watches us, he's useless at giving Sue what she wants and has willingly turned her over to me. Sue always insists that he clean her out after we've fucked, Chris has now developed quite a taste for cum!

The story (or true account) is fantastic, you're becoming quite a greedy little cockhound - long may you continue to fuck your bulls and cuck your husband. xx Ken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Chapter 2 is also good but i prefer chapter 1

In chapter 1 i fell for the sexy French woman who feels attractive, who is coming to terms with her newly discovered desires, who is ready to get rid of many inhibitions...

You described her so nicely that i would readily be either her lover or her husband just to be with her... Perhaps alternately, first the lover then the husband, then...

She is a Loving Wife and i would love her the way she is.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Ick

Especially you,. But all you all.

Defile loving cucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Completely ....

unbelievable and nonsensical. You must be one ugly, fat dyke to come up with this kind of crap.

But I can sympathise and I do understand your plight - after all, it must be so difficult and frustrating for you, being 58 yrs old and still an untouched virgin in every way. Your envy must have driven you nearly insane by now.

In any event, that's all for me - I can't stomach this vile prattling any longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Re anon 04/22/13 "Chapter 2 is also good but i prefer chapter 1". I totally agree with the anon.

Excerpt from anon's comment:

"In chapter 1 i fell for the sexy French woman who feels attractive, who is coming to terms with her newly discovered desires, who is ready to get rid of many inhibitions...

You described her so nicely that i would readily be either her lover or her husband just to be with her... She is a HOTWIFE and i would love her the way she is..."

I would worship her as a woman & kiss 6 times every square inch of her body!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was stupid. Just get a divorce.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No normal human was involved in the writing of this story. No normal humans have enjoyed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous