All Comments on 'Losing Pounds, Gaining a Cuckold Ch. 04'

by MissToni

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are a 'Loving wife'?

With wives like you I am not surprised more men don't turn GAY. A sick freak of a wife like you should NOT be married. And as for your stupid statement at the start telling us readers you 'love' your husband? don't make us laugh, you don't care, love or respect your husband.

Just kill him and have with it. Then you can fuck whoever you want and live on his insurance money. Thats all he is good for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot wife? Maybe to some desperate losers.

Sorry, but she is the opposite of hot. To demean someone is wrong; but when they do so under the guise of "love" is both cruel and unloving. Marriage vows usually contain the words "honor" and "forsaking all others" and if you can't or won't, then why remain married?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
understanding

look fellas if you don't like someones fetish or kink move on. they entered into a mutual relationship change and talked about it.

btw great story I've loved all 4 chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No no no no no No Entry

You are taking this tale the wrong way, Back it up a chapter or two and try again,

The wife's attitude is distasteful, leaves a sour feeling.

You can do, and in earlier chapters have done, much better.

Please Try,

Kilroy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Backwards

He loves you too much and believes you love him more by your infidelity. If he doesn't wake up, just shoot him because he is doomed to heartache, misery and endless days of sad/sickness over the loss of a woman he once knew.

You're a slut...PERIOD...and you don't deserve a real man and - guess what - your time to pay for this hurt and betrayal will come - most likely at the hands of a black pimp or multiple STD's.

whatever2258whatever2258over 13 years ago
Don't Try This At Home Folks

Please take what I say as constructive criticism. your stories are well written but they have a cartoonish feel to them let me explain did you ever see the movie Who framed Roger rabbit ? well as see the wife as Jessica Rabbit she does such crazy things let's start with they go to a club where they know people and proceeds to make out with a guy where all can see this is a woman with school age children people talk now she leaves the club with a guy she has known for what 2 or 3 hours just a little crazy No ? he could set her up for a gang bang rob her or even kill her ! than she takes him to a private spot again a little crazy now she brings back to there home where her children live and when her husband gets mad she tells him to bad than she has unprotected sex with him in this day and age would anyone do that ? let's forget about STD's for a minute how about HIV ? she does not know if this guy is BI also she proceeds to laugh at the man the father of children she promised to Love and Cherise

I think you get what I am sayin

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NO LOVE LEFT IN THIS

JUST LUST BY HER... REFUSING HIS REQUEST WAS NOT WHAT HE AGREED TO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No, Sorry

The story is too far out for me. I can understand a bit about sharing, but to totally cut the husband off, to humilate him, and then to say that she loves him is too far out for me. There are some good stories where the husband is a cluckold, and where he enjoys humilation, but the wife always takes care of the husbands in those stories...here she just uses him..no love there that I can see!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Confused

Ok, Miss Toni,

He asks for what he needs and she refuses to be intimate with him in a way he needs but of course he can worship her. She says she loves him but...

It seems that these stories always go this way or the W simply becomes an unfeeling domintrix. The lack of consistency with even what is written much less what many would think would be sharing, seems to be so common in these stories.

You are a good writer, and yet you use terms such as love, you have the W wonder if she has gone too far, but she really doesn't worry about it. She really doesn't care because she has clearly shown that other than for humiliation and his pay check he no longer is of use to her either emotionally or physically.

And oddly it is the lack of emotional connection or emotional need that makes these stories soo inconsistent. I keep reading them with the thought, that finally a writer will be skilled enough to develop a situation that would be balanced enough for the thought of the marriage continuing.

This situation is not such a situation. He may like much of this, but his asking to be with her sexually indicates that he still wants the real thing not the fantasy. You set that up, and then you show a W with no compassion at all and someone who now only thinks of her own needs and comfort.

I gave you a decent score because you are a good writer, but it seems you have fallen in to the usual stereotype for this type of story. Too bad really

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful

Wonderful story that captures this lifestyle perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a sad little fag cockold

No wonder you hate him and fuck around on his wimp ass, yikes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story - please write more

Toni you're great. Total denial isn't for me but if it works for your and your hubby then great.

There is no hotter or more erotic feeling than to see my wife on a date with another man. Even better to see her take him into our bed for a night of love making.

Keep it up and I hope it all turns out for you as it has for us. Alan

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
POV

I could see and understand his feeling of inadequacy when she lost all the weight and he didn't. He felt guilty and loved her so much that he felt it would be acceptable for her to be appreciated by another man.

What I didn't care for from the start was her lack of consideration for him at all, in that she picked up immediately with his friends and colleagues. Say what you want, a caring loving wife who agrees to go Hot would not get involved with either of their friends or associates.

She is all too quickly agreeable, excited and has no qualms whatsoever about getting her new freedom of sexual gratification under way.

She too easily denigrates him, humiliates him, cucks him and abuses him...not a good wife but - a latent slut, now out in the open...poor bastard.

I hope he comes to his senses and walks. I could understand a little cucking with this guy but, with strangers and only occasionally and with no humiliation and now he can only worship her pussy - it is not his - not likely.

You say this is a true story. Well, I can tell where you are getting major thrills and orgasms and am happy for you but, I don't care or like you for your contempt of a man who cared for you and loves you for so many years.

Sadly, he needs to wake up before he ends his life, he should soon realize that you are not the woman he fell in love with. Her, he'll always love, you - he'll eventually see to be a selfish, dominating bitch and a slut - sorry. If you treated him with some respect and chose your lovers discreetly, I would have enjoyed you immensely!!!

Unfortunately, I enjoy your writing...well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sorry if this offends you

but I'd have dumped you the first time and found someone better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great Story

Great Story, Toni.

Loved it can not wait to read more

Amy

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hm

At what point does the hubby start sucking cock? Isn't that how all these stories go? Or the wife gets knocked up and hubby gets to raise the bastard kids while she fucks half the country? I'm missing the erotic part somehow, I wish someone would explain how a backstabbing faithless whore can be erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The least he can do is pimp her out and get some added money, and even take her occasionally.Otherwise, it seems like her screwing others and stated love for him are just in conflict. Silly for him to stay, but, as I say, at least tangible benefit from this whore slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not her fault. Her husband gets off on this...

But, as mother of two boys, she may want to gradually tell the boys that if their future wives cheat, the boys should put up with it, or even watch and love their wives even more because some women would like it VERY MUCH, just like their mother. She should tell them she knows it very well, she did it to their father while they were growing up.

Miss Toni, you go girl...just be a good mother and tell your boys the facts of YOUR life. Like father, like son. It's gene pool thing. You can't start your motherly education early enough, just in case, you know?

You said this is your true life style, and here are my sicere advices. And please don't ever vacation in a muslin country, even if it's a fully paid for free vacation.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
after reading all four chapters

your right about it being from a woman's point of view. The husband is also a woman to. It goes to show that panties can change anyone. Your not to blame for the sham of your marriage your husband is. The reason he didn't boot your cheating ass out was because he wished he was you. He wanted your lover to fuck him in his sorry ass. As far as your husband giving you the gift of being a whore well to each his own, I just hope there are "REAL" males in your sons lives to show them how to become men, clearly dad isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
huecuck is the resident

authority on being cucked having lived through it. His insight on wearing female undergarments remains unconfirmed despite his apparent knowledge of the fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sad very sad, sooner or later

the husband will have had enough and leave, their love is dieing and he knows it. Soon he'll leave and she will feel the real pain!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Only gain?

Was her reputation as a slut. The divorce is just are around the corner. She earned it and deserves it.

wifespantyboywifespantyboyalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed all four chapters. I hope you will consider adding more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Last thing he gave you?

Divorce papers because, even in a fictional story, no one would stay with a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Show me a cuckold and ....

I'll show you a cheating slut that can't keep her legs together or honor her marriage vows. The lowest form of cunt. One that deserves the divorce that's coming her way.

One that deserves the STD's and herpes and aids that she catches. How's that for telling you your story sucked?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Only thing the husband gave you?

Was a fat lip before he discovered he still had some pride and self respect left and he threw you out. Not a single, solitary original line in this story. Nothing clever or original. It has been done many, many times before and this sorry tale added nothing to the subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved your true stories

Not everyone gets this relationship dynamic, but there are many who do. I think you captured your feelings nicely, and showed your new spirit of adventure in a loving way, complete with the domme / sub, playful, stern teasing that your husband enjoys.

It must be challenging to keep a finger on the pulse of your hubby's turn-ons... how to be 'in charge' and 'tough' enough to keep hubby on edge, without truly hurting him. Your husband has granted you the lifestyle and freedom he has because he trusts you with his heart. You seem to have accepted that great responsibility well - no little feat.

As it's been a few years now, and if you feel so inclined, it would be interesting to read an update to your story.

darkeros69darkeros69over 10 years ago
Very hot!

Please write chapter 5 so I can share it with my wife! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ah hmmm

I'm positive, more with every day, that a cuck is just a fag who hasn't come out of the closet yet. The whore is completely understandable as written with no surprises, there are some real bitches out there narcissistic enough to demand their own gratification at the expense and pain of all others, but a cuck is another story. I used to suspect cucks were simply mentally challenged...there are plenty of mental deficiencies around the world, and this classification would merely be one among many. But all the cuck stories have at their base some fucktard first watching another man with their spouse, then sucking up the remains of the man, and sometimes directly from the source (with very little encouragement too, I might add.) The cuck lifestyle is merely the soon to be fags way of getting closer to the dick without coming completely out of the closet. "Cuck circles" are really soon-to-be fag support groups, and "catchers" at that. While I understand the whore wanting to stay with the husband, partly for financial gain, and partly out of sadistic fuckery, I wonder if the whore isn't mentally challenged as well, as she is unable to form a loving relationship with any man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Odd Comments...

Does anyone else feel like the number of rant comments here were written by the same person? If the reader has no interest in stories of hot wives or cuckold relationships, why ever would they spend time reading them? Many of the comments here look very suspicious, and if I were the author, I would ignore them.

To the author, my only thought would be to add a bit more deep conversation to how and why and where they each accepted the lifestyle...

I would be happy to read a 'chapter 5' especially if Toni decides to explore more into her husband's thoughts, interests, and boundaries of their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a bunch of

Evil twatwaffle thundercunt fags in training.

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
typical cunt

it sort pisses me off when a guy does give his wife a little permission for something like that and wont let him fuck her and doesn't even let him kiss her wtf.

If that was, me Iwould tellher things are going to change if she wants to be a slut she still going to take care of me or get the fuck out and she can talk to my divorce lawyer the fucking whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My wife...

...knows how much I wanted to eat a creampie. She finally gave in and invited my best friend over, who she knew had a reasonably large cock. About the same size as mine, 7". I have to admit, it was a little thicker than mine though. When he came over and she fed us enough alcohol, she sprung her idea on him. She didn't really want to fuck anyone else, but since her husband wanted to eat a creampie, if he wanted to mount her and pound as fast as he could, she'd let him cream in her. My drunken friend was happy to accommodate!

My wife suddenly stood up and took her clothes off, standing nude in front of the two of us. She is tall and willowy thin, about 5'8" and 125lbs. A tiny waist, full hips with a shaved pussy, her tits were what I though were incredible. They were a large A cup, but nipples as big as my thumb tips and her areola taking up about 2/3 of her entire breasts! She was already wet and we could see it on her thighs, she's thin enough when her feet are together, her cunt if still out in the open with the famous 'thigh gap'.

We just sat there, stunned and she started to masturbate. It turned out, masturbating in front of someone still wearing her clothes was her biggest fantasy and this was her chance! She looked us both in the eye as she stood there, rubbing her slit as she humped her hand shamelessly. With her other hand she tugged on her nipples until they were huge and red, I could hardly tear my eyes away from what she was doing to her tits. If I ever though I was rough with them, it was nothing like what she was doing to herself!

When her orgasm tore through her it was awesome. She was groaning and humping hard in front of us and it lasted for nearly a full 60 seconds. When it was over, rather than be embarrassed, my slut wife stood up and smiled at us! My buddy was so excited he tore his clothes off and when his cock was freed, she was already leaning over the side of the couch. He slammed his cock home and probably didn't last 10 strokes before he groaned and froze, filling her cunt. When he pulled out, she asked him to just stand there and wait.

I took my place on the couch, laying on my back with my cock jutting out of the fly of my pants. My wife, holding her hand against her pussy in an effort to let nothing escape, quickly mounted my face and sat her hole directly over my mouth and took her hand off. Wow! He'd really filled her up and I was licking and sucking while it ran out in to my mouth. I think we were all three surprised when my cock, hard as a rock and quivering with anxiety, began to squirt! I felt it fire at least 8 ropes out as I cleaned her. After a bit she understood I'd cleaned her out and against my wishes, climbed from my face and I could see my buddy standing there watching with his still wet cock at about half mast.

Then my wife started to masturbate again! Breathlessly, she humped her hand and savagely tore at her nipples while she worked toward another orgasm. Then she ordered me to my knees and told me to suck my best friends cock! I gave her a weak fight but she knew I wanted it and I knew I wanted it. His cock by that time, watching my wife again was standing straight out and I dutifully took it in my mouth and began to clean and then suck. She went wild watching me! Orgasm after orgasm tore through her as she watched me suck, unable to take her finger from her clit. My friend couldn't stand it and as he watched her, groaned deeply and I felt him filling my mouth.

That became a normal Saturday. He'd stop by and we'd sit and talk until my wife would suddenly stand and strip, then begin to masturbate in front of us, standing directly in front of where my buddy and I sat together, giving us the best possible view. She loves the naughtiness of being naked and humping her hand in front of us before he and I start. Her first cum isn't her biggest, it is just to fulfill her longtime fantasy. It isn't until I fish his cock out and begin sucking it than her major orgasms come. He only fucked her the one time and now he just comes over for his blowjobs which I love to give!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And then

He handed me divorce papers and left laughing to beat the band!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The true surprise

In spite of bracelet she gets divorce paper. That would not be boring ordinary story end. Something new.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Of course he divorced her.

No man, regardless of how wimpy he is, wants a slut for a wife. Never know when she'd bring home something you can't get rid of. What man would risk his life for a whore? Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOL

Wow, I can't believe how the cuckies are drooling and foaming at the mouth over this story. Glad I didn't read it, except the last paragraph and it about make my puke. This is what LW erotica is supposed to be all about? Thanks to the non-cock authors that still post here.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Not a flattering self portrait

Doing mean stuff to other people under the excuse that they asked for it still causes the offender to veer towards being the bad part of humanity.. in some cases it may work, but only due to the delusions that the ends justify the means, and that people can consent to be abused.

The cucky life can be good for both, as it appears in this telling, it's just a petulant little girl abusing a stunted little boy. Nice Advocacy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
About time 2

Your descriptive writing of you and your young lover is very good, But your dialog, routine, and use and abuse of your husband was not expanded upon. The title incorporates the words "Gaining a Cuckold". You just have not discussed, described, your new life with your current loving husband. Does he deserve the abuse, does he want the abuse, is he turned on by it? Does he like humiliation, is there things that you do, or try to do to humiliate him. Are these humiliating things done to turn him on or turn you on, or both of this , yourselves a married couple.

Nice writing about your lovers but not much about the new relationship. You eluded to the point of how much, or what can be done to your husband. Is there a breaking point? How far could you go, how willing is he, what will he do because he loves you, Etc.?!

Main thing I could say about Chapter four is, out of all four chapters this one needs the most editing.

Other than that --- KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!

Your readers want MORE!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I don’t believe it’s possible for a woman to love a man and still use and abuse him the way the slut “wife” did in this story. This story is nothing more than some man hating bitch’s wet dream fantasy about how to get back at somebody who may or may not have slighted the bitch, at least in her schizophrenic paranoid mind, some time in the past. One star is way too high a vote for this one.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Makes.you

Makes you despise a damned whore doesn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Epic stupidity

All she had at the end was a number of std's, her maiden name and her clothes. That's what the divorce left her. This was garbage. Start to finish. Nothing sexy or erotic. Just horrible characters doing stupid things. Some men would simply get their gun and bury her.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Another 5 Stars chapter !!!!! Great story, love the creampie cleanup duty for hubby, and the wife has him in panties. Would love to see this awesome cuckold story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wonder what if she had told Greg she would like to meet Greg AND his two friends at the club again?

It also seems you set the stage for the neighbor to get into Toni?

cbandedcbandedover 1 year ago

Awesome Story, definitely need more of this couples stories.

impotenthub_N_milfimpotenthub_N_milf4 months ago

Very much enjoyed your loving cuckolding story. Your descriptions of hubby cleaning up the bitter gift from your lovers are excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous