All Comments on 'Losing Pounds, Gaining a Cuckold'

by MissToni

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loves Him..NOT..

At the end shows him no respect even though she claims to "love him". She is just keeping her meal ticket in mind. If he is as dejected as he seems after he says he does not understand what is happening to him and shows no empathy or consideration. Then she announces she is going out with another friend and she Is just a CUNT.

He is evidently a businsessman and she is willing to show off in their club in front of their friends and clients and pays no attn to his comment regarding discretion and how it could affect frienships and business relationships. Just got out in public with other men and date and dance and fuck. ITS ALL ME AND NO WE.

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 14 years ago
Good job!

I enjoyed this!

Great job, you told your story well, and very erotically!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ok story

if it's this that floats your boat. Keep writing.

I could get off on watching the wife, but I'd be the one in charge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I think some commenters don't get it

Sex is a complex dynamic of power as well. Doug had played the game for a while, now she took some control.

There is a lot of truth to the saying "be careful what you wish for, you just might get it"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Because...

They don't get it because a fetish story (voyuer/cuckold) is in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The title was self-explanatory

so if people are offended they must be masochists for reading something they know will offend them. Yes, there should be a cuckold category here but until then... let's just say that I think all three of you were lucky. I would have loved to be either Frank or Doug.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good

Good to read a cuckold story from a wives POV for a change. couple of typeos but still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I really enjoyed your story

Unlike the negative commentors who do not get the joke, I have to tell you, I really enjoyed your story. Especially the mild power shift as the tale progresses. Very nice. Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sick

He's out of shape, she's gogeous and he feels less than a man and talks her into having extra marital sex. She puts on an act, thinks about it, likes how she looks and affects the guys and supposedly goes along with it.

Didn't take long to smooch with Frank, invite him home and in the morning while hubby is telephoning Doug she accepts a date with Scott.

Who are you kidding, she is a slut, he is stupid and totally turned wimp. A real wife would have pushed, cajoled and urged her husband to get in shape, even the ones that know they are hot - they are still mpnogamous.

Finally, allowing Frank to lock the bedroom door, laughing at the scene and yelling in euphoria...right, she's was for this all along. And...when she thought about wether she still respected her husband - for a brief moment - hell no, she had no respect for him...she has a free pass to have multiple sex patyners and within 12 hours she has had one (repeatedly) and accepted a date for the next.

Hubby needs to go away, he will be so wimped, cucked and driven into an even lower self esteem that he'll lose his job and his friends will no longer want him around...just his slut fuck wife!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Cuckold Away My Love

Very good story MissToni. Congratulations on losing the weight and gaining self and sexual esteem. You deserved it. Unfortunately your emotional detractors fail to understand this is what you AND your husband wanted. Thanks for sharing an erotic event that resulted in sexual joy for All three people involved. I hope you provide similar adventures with us including the date with Russ. Do you think the readers disparaging you and your actions realize they are the actual cuckolds? I mean they are obviously so upset with you that they have become your emotional prisoners. Doug is quite the opposite. His self-esteem allows him to share you and confidence in his sexuality allows him to enjoy watching you with others. Additionally, I assume that sexual activity continues between Doug and you. Readers should read and authors write. I'll continue with my part of that. Thanks for your contribution.

corky181corky181almost 14 years ago
toni

that was so erotic, could not have been any better, need more fom you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Delicious Decline for Hubby

Little hubby is just overwhelmed by the tall leggy goddess he has married. Having lost the weight she is unleashed as just too much for little hubby to handle. He is turned into a voyeur who is cuckolded by his gorgeous bride who is exploring her newfound freedom. Hubby considers himself to be very lucky to be a voyeur when his sexy wife dresses for a date in her heels and hose. He is only too glad to hand wash her soiled lingerie while she disappears into the night.

Thank you for an excellent erotic adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
They don't like it but read anyway

All of those fools that claim to not get off on this type of story still read them and complain. They are the fools. Just keep on with your stories babe. Let their blood go to their temples rather than their cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Loved it. Jerked off and came hard too. Keep it UP like me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
loved it

oh my god that was so hot...can't wait to read more adventures. i hope russ is hung like a bull, and she tells hubby he is bigger and fucks her better than he ever has

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful!!!

Great story and very erotic. As a cuckold husband myself, I can only be envious of your husband and the fact that you allowed him to share in your experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh My!

What a hot, erotic story. I remember so well the first time my wife fucked a man in front of me. Her moans and screams as he went at least three inched deeper than I had ever been along with stretching her twice as wide as I could. I remember her telling him how good it felt to have something that deep in her and how he was the best fuck she had ever had.

When you and Frank locked the bedroom door, that had to be so humiliating to your husband and I'm sure, so hot for you hearing him outside the door. How wonderful for you. I hope you have MANY more men to tell us about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
First Class Story

Well done Toni, for discovering that you're a slutwife deep down, and fully prepared to give your wimp husband what he wants by cuckolding him. This is a descision that's been made by both of you, but I think you're going to be getting the majority of the benefits - all that big, hard cock! I hope to read later how you've trained your husband in the art of cleaning your slutty cunt with his tongue after you've been fucked by one (or more) of your bulls. xx Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Real women should dominate.

My husband serves at home usually nude when I bring friends over they all know I am bi. Some of my friends husbands are too then I fuck with their wives and tell him to do what he hates most suck their male partners of while we watch. Our children who are both young adults know and often have him serve on their parties too.

The most fun we had was when he asked to go for a piss I asked our daughter to take him outside and hold his dick while he did, She clipped a leash on his collar and we looked from our sunroom. When he could not piss quick enough she hit him with the leash everyone clapped while she steered her pissing dad. Men are such great pets we should never give them to much power.

LOL Janice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic

Toni you brought back many memories for me. I was able to relive the magic moments the first time my wife allowed me to be with her and her lover. I undressed her for him and guided her into his arms. It was awesome. Thank you. Alan

hotmetalmanhotmetalmanabout 13 years ago
Thanks...

for a great story. I loved it. I know that many people don't understand it, but I would love to be in Doug's shoes!

sexycouple2011sexycouple2011over 12 years ago
thanks for sharing!

Thanks for this lovely story!

LikeFineWine1LikeFineWine1about 12 years ago
Very nice

I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot sex!!

Did you get pregnant from this sexual encounter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nope

I'll take the kids. Be sure to check with your attorney tomorrow so he can review the divorce papers. Bet hubby charges you with adultery. What a dumb slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i like it

i like loving wife stories in general and the voyeur husband ones are my favourite.

This one is the cuckold variety. Some people did not want to, or could not, accept the fact.

I am 63. Had i met someone like Miss Toni 20 or even 10 years ago i would have been instantly attracted. At the time i was up to the task. I had affairs until i was 55 or 57. Nevertheless I was mesmerized whenever a man complimented my wife. I hoped she would cross the line even just a bit but she never did.

Russ is a lucky son of a b&#%@. I envy him. I wish i were him in the next chapter.

Also, I wish someone like him had fucked my wife 20 years ago. I would have thought i had died and went to heaven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A "true story"

That ended my reading right there. Your story was unbelievable crap in the first paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Total WACC job...

Love? Naw not to be found I this story. A total slut whore of a wife and a total wimp hubbyy. How unusual a theme. And with a friend like Frank hubby doesn't need enemies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More tripe about

the mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a Waste

You spent time writing this? You could of spent that time on something mush better. Like breathing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Too funny and too stupid for words

When she got back from her date with Russ? She found her clothes and her makeup stuffed into her car. Her keys wouldn't open the front door. She was served with divorce papers and lost everything. What a stupid cunt. I wonder if her next stop was the Doctor's to get some shoots for all the diseases she caught? Ugly story. And the "true" story part? Here's a clue. You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth. The "true" story tag does nothing for the story but make us laugh at you. Give it a rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh My! How Little You Respect Your Audience!!

In order to believe that this tripe is truthful, one would have to accept that a family friend and a new member of the country club both have so little self-respect and no concern for their own reputations within your community that they not only would act as they did in public (embarrassing and destroying their own reputations in the process) but that they would go so far as to fuck a crass, no-class slag, gash whore like you. Intelligent, reasonably wealthy men don't act that way.

That, is just so far beyond reason as to lead one to the single, inevitable conclusion that you must be insane and an outright psychotic liar.

And as additional proof, it's clear you have no understanding or concept of what a "cuckold" is. At worst, your husband may be a wittol; but a cuckold he isn't.

A cuckold is a husband who does NOT know or suspect that his wife is having an affair or affairs and is an adulterous, cheating liar, and as a result of one of her assignations she is impregnated and gives birth to a bastard child, whom her husband unwittingly believes to be his own progeny, and proceeds to support and raise the bastard as his own.

NOTHING in the circumstances of your "story" is remotely close to any part of the basic elements of the proper definition of "cuckold".

Do try and learn some of the basics of sex other than what dogs and cats do, before you attempt to write a narrative about it.

Finally, it is uncanny how every other man is so much the better lover (has a bigger cock) than your own husband. One has to speculate that you must have been (and still are) one of the most ignorant and incompetent judges of character and sexuality to have ever lived on this planet to have so poorly chosen a mate such as your husband!! ROFLMAO!!!

Fade away, you sad, contemptible, ignorant, classless urchin. Your contributions to Literotica are as valued as the droppings of a screeching shithawk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hi Miss Toni, if you were my wife, I would be in 7th Heaven 24/7! Your story resembles my favorite erotic fantasies, incuding the jack-off ones.

This story is very very EROTIC & BELIEVABLE (REALISTIC).

It is PORNOGRAPHIC & ROMANTIC 2-in-1.

(Unlike Doug, I've never lost interest for sex with my wife; i just needed "more out of life".)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You sick people had children?

Too late to abort. Give them away NOW! Before whatever's infected your brains gets passed on to them. There's enough of this shit in the gene pool as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt and a sissy coward story

More crap for the LW sewer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Laughably bad

She shows her husband, by her actions and words, that she has no love or respect for him. She demeans, degrades and humiliates him and exposes them both to every nasty sexually transmitted disease known to man. Why would he touch her infected cunt with a ten foot pole? He filed for a divorce the next day. And after he showed her the video of her activities and explained that all her family and friends would be seeing it, she agreed to give him full custody, receive no alimony and she moved out of the house. Because let's face it. No one is stupid enough to stay married to a slut.

1 star

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
JUST ANOTHER FUCKED UP CUCK STORY!

NO STARS. NO, NOT EVEN ONE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok. So wife loses weight, and husband does not want her, but wants to be a cuck.

I could not even read this crap. I thought of putting it in my bird cage, but that would be redundant. I gave it one star, because I couldn’t give it a zero.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well I understand the husband being upset over his wife becoming a slut and exposing herself to every STD known to man. SO he can simply avoid touching her during their divorce. Who stays married to a slut? Unfinished drivel.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

No loving wives or husbands, just a cuck and whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous