Losing Pounds, Gaining a Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissToni
MissToni
449 Followers

Taking a deep breath I hooked my thumbs, pulling them down, and out sprung what I longed to see, a delicious looking cock! Both my husband and Frank looked identical in length but when I took it in my hand I could tell he was much thicker than Doug. I started to stroke his cock as he removed his briefs. Now it was his turn, my body was shaking as his hands gently touched around my panty and as he pulled them down I heard my husband come hard as he watched another man see me naked. I embraced Frank, and we kissed for the longest time as his hard cock was rubbing between the lips of my vulva. After the long, hot kiss I dropped to my knees and put his hard cock into my mouth, licking the head and shaft softly with my tongue and stroking it. I heard Frank groan as my loving husband just sat there watching and playing with his now limp cock, with sperm all over him and his pants. Much to my surprise Frank's cock actually got bigger as I sucked harder. I sucked on it for another few minutes while Frank finally put one finger into my wet pussy.

"Oh my god, Frank that feels so good, don't stop I love this!" I moaned. My husband looking on intently with jealousy in his eye got up quickly. I looked over and gave him a stare that I seldom do and he sat back in his chair like shy puppy.

I smiled at Frank and said "You hot Italian, lets fuck!"

He then took me into his arms, kissed me again, picked me up and laid me on the floor. When he got on top of me, I grabbed his hard cock and guided it into me. Then with a gentleness about him, he entered me half-way, and then pulled it back out. He repeated this a few times. I was so turned on by this, my body was shaking. I came for the first time. After I settled a bit, he re-entered my pussy, fucking me with more intensity. In and out his hard cock drove me into the carpet, giving me carpet burns on my cute little buns.

"Oh, my god Frank, fuck me. Yes fuck me HARD!" I screamed.

I loved the feeling and wanted more, "Oh yes, right there, yes there!" I told him as I came now a second time. He kept pumping it in my pussy as my helpless limp cocked husband could only watch.

After a few minutes I looked up at Frank and said it was wonderful. "You do know I came twice for you!"

He said "You haven't seen nothing yet my love."

With that he picked me up and carried me to our bedroom, all the while my husband sat helpless and jealous in our living room chair. When he got me to the bedroom, he closed and locked the door, then said "Now you're going to find out what a real man can do!"

With that I stood up on the bed on my knees and turned around so Frank could kiss my neck, while kissing my neck and shoulders he grabbed my breast with his right hand. Then taking his left arm he went underneath my pussy and started to finger me with two fingers. I was never so turned on and my moaning could probably be heard next door. I could hear my husband by our bedroom door, listening and probably wondering what was happening in our bed. Frank bent me over and placed his erect cock in my hot, wet pussy from behind, and started pumping it into me with more force.

"Oh Frank, God Frank. FUCK MY HOT, WET CUNT!" I screamed. His pumping was so much harder than I was used too with my gentle hubby. I loved having a man take charge, and in a way force me to do things I normally wouldn't have done. Frank's groans grew louder with each thrust of his cock inside my now very full vagina.

Finally, I couldn't help but scream even louder, "OHHHHHH GOD....TAKE ME, FUCK ME, I WANT YOU SO BAD!" With that Frank finally deposited his huge creamy load inside me, pumping every last drop into my cunt. I squeezed my vagina holding his cock inside me until every last drop was out and held it for as long as I could. With cum dripping out of me everywhere, both Frank and I were sweating profusely as we fell onto the bed, totally spent from the last marathon fuck.

I glanced at the bedroom clock, had we been fucking this long? "Oh my, who cares?" I said. Laying there looking up at the ceiling then rolled over into his awaiting arms, kissing his chest and then a longing kiss to his sexy lips. I heard my husband on the other side of the door stroking his cock and moaning; I looked at Frank and giggled softly. We silently knew what each other was thinking and kissed for a few more moments.

"So shall we let him in?" Frank stated.

"Yes, I think we better, I don't want to get him too worked up." I told him laughing.

I got up and stumbled to the door, my legs still a bit shaky. I allowed Doug into our bedroom. Frank got up still semi-hard and went immediately to the bathroom as my husband and I talked.

"Well, I take it you are completely satisfied" Doug whimpered.

"Yes darling, was it good for you too?" I said trying to say it with a straight face. "Doug you are now my voyeur-cuckold hubby?" I sternly said to him.

"Yes ma'am I am and will be" he said.

I was always the dominant person in the marriage but not as much on the sexual side as I now knew I would be.

Frank then came out of the bathroom and looked at Doug, "Well I guess I better let you two alone now, you probably have some issues to discuss."

"Yes we do Frank, you and I will talk soon." Doug said, with a soft voice.

Frank got dressed quickly and I walked him to the door, kissed him good-by and smiled as I closed our front door. I walked back to my husband as said, "Believe me honey, I do still love you, but Frank was an unbelievable lover."

"I know you love me Toni, I just feel a little awkward now, and believe me when I say this, I did like what happened, I love you more than ever!" he said.

Deep inside I knew I still loved him. But doubts crept up inside me as I took his hand and we got in bed. Here was my husband who didn't want to fuck me for almost three months, hard as a rock. I felt very guilt while he put his cock in me and then felt him cum almost immediately. We held each other in our arms as he softly sobbed and told me he didn't know what was happening to him.

The next morning we got up and I made breakfast and we chatted about what transpired the evening before. Doug assured me he was okay and wanted Frank to feel no shame. I was floating all morning, reliving the events of the night before with Frank knowing there probably would be many more ahead, maybe not with Frank, but perhaps with someone new.

That afternoon Doug talked with Frank on the phone and cleared everything up. Getting off the phone, he smiled and walked over to me and said "Frank wants to be with you again, but he's going out of town for two weeks."

I looked over at my loving husband, smiled and said "That's okay, you know Russ from the club? I just got off my cell with him. He asked me out and I accepted. He's taking me to dinner and then dancing this coming Saturday, .Then we're coming back here for a nightcap." I continued, "We'll take the kids to my mother's for the night so Russ and I can have the house to ourselves or do you want to watch again?"

Slowly my husband sank down on the kitchen chair and could only stare straight ahead. I smiled and kept washing the dishes.

MissToni
MissToni
449 Followers
12