All Comments on 'Loss of Amateur Status Pt. 02'

by byronbert

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
i like it

more please

chipmandonechipmandoneover 7 years ago
Do it again

Your story telling is like doing women. Gets better every time.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
HOT!!! Read***

Thanks for sharing

SamuraiMerchantSamuraiMerchantover 7 years ago
VERY GOOD!

Just a HOT, well written fuck story! A reminder to those SO far on the Vanilla~Side of the spectrum that there is a LOT of pleasure to be gained on the other side of the spectrum. So, let go and experiment a little!

You would be AMAZED, fellas, just how much kinkier most women are in their minds, thoughts, dreams and fantasies than you EVER imagined! Just take it slow, and LISTEN to her. What she said, and what she didn't say.

Good Luck to both genders & Thank You, Byronbert!

salvatore31salvatore31about 6 years ago
hmmmm

It was scarce and included a cliche or two, three like "her little honey pot."

And commas before "but" the rule is ....

That means they're independent clauses, so you need to use a comma before but. When you don't have two independent clauses, leave the comma out. ... That phrase can't stand by itself as a complete sentence, which means it's a dependent clause. Therefore, you shouldn't use a comma before but.

I like grammar. I didn't know the rule either.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Sexy Series****

I see more Parts for a nice long series. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fast development. It reads like the author is steering the action like they want to see responses from readers to decide what is next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous