All Comments on 'Lost my Job and Short on Cash'

by gremlinpi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

incredibly exciting! Please keep it up... a part 2 is a must :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great start! Please more chapters!

I like how Susan has started to control her orgasms, and controls her masturbation. When they were eating pancakes she commented on how her face shows that she is about to come, and then made her stop and get coffee. It would be good to expand on that, make her edge herself multiple times, and then deny her orgasm. Maybe even do this for a day or two before letting her cum, but make her "earn" her orgasm.

She has already started to tell her not to bother getting dressed. Susan should make it a rule that she remain naked at all times unless ordered to wear something of Susan's choosing. Susan could spice things up even more by denying her orgasms for a while, and then let her beg for an orgasm when other guests are around, and have her masturbate then, under Susan's control. She could have her edge a few times first before allowing her to cum for the guests..

BunnymasterBunnymasterover 1 year ago

You write a mean (good) sex story.

Nice job!

EroticApeEroticApeabout 1 year ago

Wow, so fucking hot! 5*

artty67artty67about 1 year ago

She going to need a hard spanking and nipple clips with bells while cleaning the flat.

howj2011howj20118 months ago

Good story. Please more chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous