All Comments on 'Love Rekindled Ch. 03'

by VVandana

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
shang40shang40over 7 years ago
6 favorites and no comments

Surprised Vandana.

I have similar experience when I allowed my wife to spend the night in the arms, tounge and cock of her lover. Morning I found her decorated with bite marks all over her body especially her big boobs and thighs and butt.

Decorating the room for them was not possible because it happened in hurry but would have been better like Vijay did.

Wife with the manhalsutra by you but celebrating night with her lover is best way to admit that you are a dedicated cuckold and loves wife and her sex needs correctly.

Moreover allowing them to spend one more day and night together is superb idea.

The missing part in the story is that she coming out in the middle of night to sit on the face of the husband to feed him essence of the mixture of cream to sleep happily afterwards.

My wife did it not only on their first night but on many times later and I am thankful to her and specially him to allow her to do that. He cares my needs too.

Once he came when we were about to fuck after making each other naked and simply scooped her from me and took her to our marital bed and whole night they fucked silly like a couple but since they had not closed the door I could see how royally he fucked her.

Morning he again took her in position and that's in front of me. That was too hot. I creamed in my shorts.

Prashant had also taken her when her mother came to see us and she later told me that you should give them space for enjoyment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous