All Comments on 'Love The One(s) You're With - The Winners'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
good story but

why was a winning story allowed to be submitted 2 days after the deadline! would have like to known late submission s are accepted. pretty fishy.

LiteroticaLiteroticaalmost 4 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous The publication date of a story may be a day or two later than the submission date. In some cases, with scheduled publishing - for example, in the case of ongoing series - it could be days or even weeks. All of the stories in the contest should have been submitted before the deadline, regardless of their publication date. In the case of the three stories listed above, all were submitted by the deadline. Sorry for the confusion!

MsCherylTerraMsCherylTerraalmost 4 years ago

Congratulations to everyone and to the charities that will benefit from this!

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

Although my name is the one on the story, Unseen Love was co-written by MsCherylTerra.

.

Our charity of choice is FoodShare.

.

Congratulations to JoeDreamer and Son_of_Battles and a big thank you to Literotica for running this event and all the authors that participated.

norafaresnorafaresalmost 4 years ago

To all involved in this special contest, especially you, Laurel, thank you and congratulations!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...