All Comments on 'Love The One(s) You're With - Coming Soon'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
norafaresnorafaresalmost 4 years ago

Great idea for such a great cause! Thank you for hosting this.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 4 years ago

Sick nasty idea. I wish all the writers success and props to Lit for doing this.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 4 years ago

Thanks for running this event. It's a great way to give back on many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Going to be yet another

Cuck fest. You need to do a good BTB . They get creative and the highest scores.

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 4 years ago

The chance to give that kind of money to charity is a huge motivator for me. Best of luck to all entries.

ChiisanaKonekoChiisanaKonekoabout 3 years ago

I wonder, are elements of sci-fi (e.g., sentient gynoids, fully immersive VR and other technology that doesn't exist IRL) and fantasy worlds with the same COVID-19 problems acceptable?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We must thank the Literocia Authors, for their work, they have kept your readers entertained during the Pandemic, the Virus is not going away yet, I prwedicted to friends that give it a Year after the Virus & Death Toll ceases, seems to be another Year of it.

Keep taking Full precautions against the Virus

Yours Sincerely

James

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What story, where’s the link?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...