Lovely Auntie Ch. 12

Story Info
Drawing some rules.
6.7k words
4.16
25k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers

Neeta and Shyam were excited the whole day. They looked at each other with longing glances, as they moved around their daughters, carrying on household duties. Shyam was on hair trigger mode. He just needed a small prod towards his orgasm. Neeta enjoyed watching him squirm with excitement with her coquettish glances. She recollected her newly married days, when they were around Shyam's parents and were looking for a small excuse to go into the bedroom. It looked as though her journey to her brother's was a good thing as it had ignited their romance.

Kamila noticed her parents' movements and she was happy with what she was seeing. Their romance had stood the test of time, which is a very good thing. She loved them very much and was happy with their frolicking. Shyam was getting in touch with how much he loved his wife. She was an angel and he was real lucky to be with her. He slowly understood the full effect of her sexuality. Her regal demeanor and her pristine beauty were just adding to the oomph which was already there in excess. She was dressed in a light white cotton sari with a blouse which was totally backless and with very, very short sleeves. Her wonderful back was constantly paining Shyam's cock as he adjusted his pajamas every now and then. It was like his adolescent days when he used to look at pictures in nude magazines and used to walk with a tent in his pants. He tried to grope her whenever he had the chance, but she firmly pushed him away.

She said, "Shame on you, Shyam. We are around our daughters and you are thinking of playing around."

The night, which Shyam was looking forward to, arrived and he hurried dinner and post duties, so as to rush for the bedroom. Neeta smiled silently as she watched him wash the dishes, so that they can hasten to the bed. Her panties had moistened with the anticipation of the night and also with the way he was worshipping and adoring her beauty.

In the bedroom that night, Shyam waited on his bed with hard-on as his wife said goodnight to her daughters and came in. she was looking exquisite in her sari, like a sexual goddess. She looked at him lustily and moistened her lips with her tongue, with seductive appeal. She approached the bed with the exaggerated sway of her hips. Her sari had been pushed down a little bit more than it was earlier and her sexy navel was on show. Shyam breathed hard taking in her as whole. She lay on her side of the bed and said, "ok then, honey, good night."

Shyam groaned. He approached her and put his hands on her navel, as Neeta pushed them away with a smile.

"What happened to you, Shyam? Don't you know what the word, "goodnight" means? It says that we are done for the night and it's time to sleep."

"Neeta, honey. Please, don't push me away. I have been torturing myself with a constant hard on throughout the day. Please, relieve me."

Neeta dropped her pallu exposing her blouse covered breasts. She ran a finger on her inch long delicious cleavage, while she put another finger in her mouth, biting it sensuously. Shyam was breathing heavily as he saw her seduction techniques.

"You are my goddess. You are the ultimate sexual goddess, Neeta. I am lucky to have you as my wife. Please, baby, let this servant of yours enjoy the pleasure of your beauty."

Neeta noticed the way her husband was eyeing hungrily all her body. He was just idolizing her. She said, "what good is it you being my husband, if you don't get all the benefits of being one. Now that I have tasted a strange cock, I don't see anything special in you, which attracts me. For all what you have in your pants, it might just be a toothpick. Do you think you deserve a beautiful woman like me for your wife? You are in bad shape, with heavy paunch, less hair on your head and with a very loose body. I see no reason why I should let you share my bed."

Shyam was as hurt as excited by her words. His cock stood with more alertness than before. He felt like crying. His wife knew how to push him towards the sexual high.

He said, "oh Neeta, I know why you are saying those words and playing with my emotions. My love and devotion increases with your every move. I love the independent woman in you. I love the way you are calling all the shots and making me your slave. I agree that I don't match your beauty and am not fit sleep with you. But, please honey; please I beg you, let me have my much needed orgasm."

Neeta loved that he had put his emotions in her hand. He had given her the control of his orgasm to her. She loved to be the one to give him permission for relief. She wanted to cash on that opportunity. She smiled at him wickedly, "no honey, you are not to have your orgasm until I tell you, is that clear?"

Her voice was authoritative and Shyam shook with obedience. She asked again, more firmly, "is that clear?"

"Yes, darling."

"You have to earn your orgasm. Although there is nothing attractive in you for me, there is one thing in you, which I can't fail to admire. It is your tongue."

She smiled and ran her finger along her cleavage as Shyam squirmed on the bed.

"Take off your pants, honey." Shyam obliged and took off his night pants. His dick was starting at full mast. Neeta smiled at his organ and said, "yours just doesn't compare to my lover's, honey."

Shyam tugged on it. Neeta said, "don't touch it, Shyam. I didn"t give you permission."

He stopped his jacking abruptly. She started unhooking her blouse as her beautiful breasts came into view. Her bust which was moderately on the bigger side was her husband's favorite. Though he watched many porn movies, he didn't come across tits beautiful than hers. The shape of her jugs along with that sensuous, pinkish nipples with her meaty and delicious areolas, made him worship them. She was braless and she shucked off her blouse onto the ground beside the bed. She thumbed on her nipples, moaning and with heavy lidded eyes, she bit her lips. All the sexual high was getting to her.

"Come, baby," she beckoned her husband. Shyam slid towards her side.

"Now is the time to take that beautiful implement of yours and use it on me. Not your cock, honey. Not in your dreams. Come on, mommy needs some tongue on her aching nipples."

Shyam was getting beside himself with his wife's cruel words. But he liked them immensely. He took his hands and started massaging her globes. Neeta slapped his hands away. She firmly said, "I don't remember asking you to use your hands. You should be in your limits, Shyam. If you are so rebellious, then I don't have any use of you here. You can go back to sleep."

"I am sorry, I am sorry, Neeta. I will do as you tell me."

Neeta took his head by getting hold of his hair and pulling him onto her chest. He obliged. Shyam caught her nipple into his mouth and swiped his tongue over it as Neeta moaned loud. "Ohhhhhhhh! Hhhhmmm, uuunnnggg, baby. You have a wonderful tongue, no doubt about that. Come on time to use it good. Hhmm, I love it. I love your tongue."

Shyam thoroughly got down to work as he sucked on her pinkish, wonderful nipples. Neeta bit her lips as her husband sucked on her teats. She liked the new romantic tension between them. She is the one, who is going to call the shots from now on. Shyam had to oblige. She wanted to push him as far as she can. She ran her fingers in his hair as he undividedly gave her nipples all the attention. Neeta writhed on the bed with the physical stimulation and the erotic nature of the situation. There started a great itch in her cunt. She squirmed more as it increased. She pushed off her husband and got down from the bed. She disrobed as she took off her sari and her petticoat. She wasn't wearing any panties and so was nude under. As Shyam watched her in full nude, he couldn't help admire her beauty. Her stomach was almost flat and her pussy was like that of a teenager's. She looked to be not more than in her late twenties.

She came back to the bed, slowly sprawled on to the middle as Shyam managed to keep to his side without touching her. She smiled to herself as she observed that he was following the order of not touching her until she gave him the permission. She played with her thick strands of her hair as she looked at him with a seductive glance. She kept her hair behind her ear. Her thick wavy hair which was falling on her forehead was another great feature of hers. She again massaged her breasts and with her other hand she patted her pussy, as she sprawled open her legs. She played with her wonderful gash as her husband just slavered away.

"You want a piece of the action, hubby?"

"Yes, yes, please."

"Hhmm, what's worthy about you to make you join in the action?"

"I am your husband."

"That's a cheap trick. I should expect from wimps like you to play it. You want to make me realize my moral grounds and give into your pathetic needs. No doing, hubby. My cunt belongs to my lover Manish. He has all the rights over it. He gets to fuck it with his big cock whenever he chooses to. Oh, my god, I am all bothered with the thought of my lover, Shyam. Come, in the mean time, just latch on to my teats and show your eagerness to serve me."

Shyam eagerly took her big teats into his mouth and started sucking like a newborn. He swirled his tongue over the hard nubs of her excitement as Neeta's eyes fluttered and she contained her moans by biting her lower lip. She took one hand into her husband's hair while with the other she frigged her womanly folds. The touch of her own hand on her pussy made her give out a loud moan. She was living orgasmic high with all the events happening around her. She was mesmerized by the change of her life over a matter of 2 weeks. This was the sexual peak stage in her life and she was living the dream. She had a great young lover and her husband was ever willing to let her have her affair whenever she chose. His subservience to her was erotic to say the least. She noticed the way he had kept his hands off her as she didn't give him permission.

"Shyam, you can use your hands now. Who do you think will serve my other nipple while you suck on one?"

Shyam was elated with the permission given. It was like dangling a carrot in front of a donkey. The great beauty on the face of earth was there before him and he wasn't able to enjoy it.

"Thank you, darling" he took his hands and pawed those wonderful breasts. Though he had been with her all through her life, her boobs looked more intoxicating. He caressed them with a force bordering between hard and harsh. He didn't want to cause pain.

"Hhmm, I love your touch, baby, I have always loved your touch. But, look at the way you are pawing my boobs. No need to stop the tongue action, honey. Uuuuuunnnnnnnngggggg! Yes!! You don't have that harshness of the youth which my lover possesses. He just pinches my teats and mauls my udders. He doesn't care a damn about his slut. That's what a slut like me deserves. A wimp like you couldn't do those things to me. Even if you want to, you don't have my permission. Swirl your tongue around my teats and nipples, but no teeth bites on them. Because, you are not man enough for it."

Shyam was humiliated by her words. But he found them highly arousing. She was just doing what he wanted all along. He wanted her to dominate him. To push him and prod him towards the sexual high, while playing with his mind. He just moaned into her teat, while writhing on the bed. He surreptitiously humped on the bed.

"Now, what do you think you are doing, Shyam? Mommy knows everything. You shouldn't do that. You shouldn't play with your small dick, honey, unless I tell you to. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Neeta. I am sorry."

"That's okay, babe. I will take you through the ropes. I will make you a proper cuckold. Shall I, honey? Do you want to be my well behaved cuckold?"

"Yes, yes, I want to."

"Do you know what a proper cuckold does, Shyam? Do you know the duties of a dutiful cuckold? Do you want to be one?"

"Oh, Neeta, yes, I want to be your cuckold."

"Hhmm, eager, aren't we? Well, my dear cuckold, there are some ground rules, which you need to follow."

"Tell me, baby."

"First thing, your prime importance in life is me, my happiness, my desires and my bodily needs."

"I agree."

"You need to be at my beck and call, whenever I need you. You should have my permission for having an orgasm. Your orgasms aren't yours. They are mine. Even if you want to touch your cock to pleasure yourself, you should ask me."

Shyam released a deep sigh, hearing it. His cock was stiff and his heart beat rapidly at this first rule. Neeta carried on.

"You shouldn't be bothered by my personal affair with my lover. I will go fuck him whenever I can. I shall bring him home and entertain him here and you should just show proper respect to him like you show me. Will you?"

"Yes, I will."

"You will be in charge of cleaning up of my bed and undergarments from now on. I don't want our maid or washerwoman to handle them. You will also be in charge of my lover's underwear and cleaning as and when needed."

Shyam's libido overcharged with his wife's words. This new rule made him quiver more with excitement. He nodded, "yes, Neeta."

"When my lover enters our home, you will be our servant."

"Ohhh!"

"Stop whimpering, honey." She detached him from her nipple and looked him straight in the eyes as she said, "When he visits me, you will scurry around him carrying refreshments and managing change of clothes for him."

"Hhmm, yes, yes, Neeta."

Neeta smiled with the eagerness he was accepting his position. She flicked her finger at his stiff member which was bobbing up and down. He moaned. She took his penis lightly between her fingers and slowly jacked him, as Shyam sighed.

"You will use your tongue on me as and when I need you to use it. You should clean me up after I had been thoroughly fucked by my lover. This includes cleaning my cunt of any semen and my breasts of any cum, my lover chooses to shoot on his slut."

She jacked him slightly with her left hand as with her right she frigged her pussy which was leaking with her womanly juices.

"If I approve of your behaviour, I will give you my permission to masturbate. Your chance of having sex with me will decline from now on."

"Okay, honey."

"You shall give me my privacy while changing my clothes. I don't want to be seen nude by any other male than my lover."

"But,..."

"No, buts, Shyam. Is that clear? You should knock and enter our bedroom. I should be given my privacy. Is that clear?"

This rule was clearly the best erotic moment he had. It made his wife consolidate her position over him. She was exhibiting the power and dominance she had over him with that rule. He loved the independent and powerful Neeta lying before him with utter confidence in her eyes and her words.

"I will, honey."

Neeta smiled at him. She loved giving him that guilty, sadistic pleasure. She said, "okay then, cuck hubby, come and serve your wife. Pay your respects to my cunt."

Shyam was overwhelmed with happiness as he was given permission to her cunt. But he knew that he was invited for showcasing oral talents, nothing more. He eagerly kissed her slit as Neeta took hold of his hair and said, "lick my pussy, honey. Lick my faithless slit, which had been at my lover's mercy since the last 1 week."

And Shyam just did that. He slowly swiped his tongue along her folds as Neeta smiled. She was happy for the way her husband was submitting to her. And she also noticed the magic of his tongue. He was really good with his tongue. Be it be on her breasts or on her pussy. Earlier, when they made love, pussy licking wasn't something they did regularly. He did it occasionally and Neeta loved it. But after the recent episode of Manish, Neeta felt Shyam should be focused on licking his pussy as it may aid in his subjugation. It also made her high. Shyam was happily bobbing along the length of her slit as he used his tongue.

He really loved this job. He noticed the way his wife was squirming with pleasure. That his main job, isn't it? Satisfying his wife. He applied vacuum occasionally along the fat lips of her cunt. Neeta played with his hair and with her other hand, she pinched her nipple. She took his free hand and made it lie on his other breast. Shyam gently played with her nipple, while he diligently sucked her womanly treasure. She was leaking copiously with excess of her pussy juices. He took hold of the hard nub of her clitoris, as Neeta moaned loud.

"Oh, cuck darling, bite it, bite my clit with your mouth."

Shyam teased it with his teeth as Neeta gave a sudden lurch and had a massive orgasm. Her husband played with her tits and sucked her leaking pussy as she had one of the best with his ministrations.

She got hold of his hair, roughly and pulled his face onto hers, as she kissed him. Shyam aligned his cock along her spasming cunt. His cock length was along her gash. Though he didn't enter her, he humped slowly as Neeta kissed him vigorously, playing her tongue with his. They exchanged a lot of saliva as she tasted herself on his tongue. Shyam liked the vigour of his wife and his cock was all stiff to be entered into her. But Neeta was slowly climbing off her orgasm. She hugged him with all the love in her and kissed him more. It lasted for another ten minutes. They were like newly-weds, now.

After a while, Shyam spooned his erection along her ass, as they talked.

"I love you, Neeta."

"I love you, too, babes. Was that all hard on you? Did I hurt you, honey?"

"No, no. you didn't. You know I like playing."

"But still, I was harsh, wasn't I?"

"Darling, it's okay. I love to play this game, you know that. Earlier, when we talked I gave you many hints along these lines. I am happy that you picked them up. Manish helped a lot, I admit."

Neeta looked into his eyes over her shoulder. He was looking with tenderness in them.

"Shyam, I was sorry being so harsh on the phone, while I was with Manish."

"Come on, baby. You know me. You don't need to apologize."

"Still, I was very rude. I really humiliated you."

Shyam rubbed his cheek along hers as he said, "I liked it, Neeta. I don't know why but strangely I liked it. Even now, your humiliation was getting me on. It was the real spice."

Neeta asked him, "what we talked now, it's all fantasy, isn't it?"

"What do you want it to be honey?"

Neeta took her hand back to his cock holding in her dainty hand and started jacking it slowly.

"It's all up to you, babe. I am really guilty for what all happened. I want to cut it off with Manish. Enough is enough. Not that I don't love him, but I don't want to be harsh on you."

Shyam loved the tenderness in her voice. He also loved his wife's hand on his organ. He kissed along her neck as he massaged her boobs.

She said, "And what is this, Shyam? You look like you have lost some weight. Are you feeding yourself properly?" There was harshness in her tone as she continued.

"My God! I can't leave you even for a few days, can I? What's wrong with you, honey? I don't like it when you don't care your health. You are the man I love the most. I don't want to see this losing weight thing again, do you hear?"

"Yes, Neeta. I hear."

She turned towards him and slid along the bed. She took the tip of his cock into her mouth as she flicked her tongue along the pee slit.

Shyam liked the tenderness and love in her movements. She really wanted to satisfy him. She was now taking her wifely duties seriously.

He said, "compare my cock with Manish's, Neeta"

Neeta looked at him and said, "you are again starting it, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am."

Neeta licked along the length of his cock slowly as she made love to it. She detached her mouth and jacked it with her hand as she said, "Shyam, we don't need to do this, baby. I love you so much. I am feeling guilty that I am sharing my love for you with someone else."

erosdon
erosdon
110 Followers
12