Lovely Auntie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shyam took hold of her hips as he kissed her lips, softly and said, "Neeta, I love you too. There's no doubt about that. I don't know but I have these cravings to see you as a powerful, independent woman. I love it when you wear the pants in this house. I just want to adore you, worship you. You are the holiest and purest thing that ever happened to me. I want to see you happy and I want to cater to your needs, physical or anything. If you want to have these itches scratched with a competent lover, I like for you to go ahead with it. I don't feel bad about you or my opinion of you would never change."

Neeta smiled softly looking into his eyes. "You are really addicted to this cuckold idea, aren't you?"

"Yes, babe. Oooohhhhh! I love the soft touch of your hand so much, honey."

"But you love my mouth more, Shyam, I know. Before I continue, let me tell you this, its fantasy for me strictly till I make my decision."

"Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm! You are the boss woman."

Neeta smiled looking into his eyes, as she again licked his cock head. "so, cuck hubby, you want me to compare your prick with my lover's."

"Yes, babe."

She swiped her talented tongue along the length and batched it in her saliva as she took his cock in her mouth. She bobbed her mouth up and down as Shyam moaned. She took it out of her mouth momentarily jacking it as she said, "you have some nerve, imagining something like that. Your worthless prick and Manish's wonderful cunt-plougher!!"

Shyam moaned as he heard those words. She really knew how to push his buttons.

"Shyam, get accustomed to this, if I give you a blowjob, it's because I am just throwing you a bone for being a pathetic, wimp cuckold. But if I do it for Manish, I do it as my privilege."

Neeta liked hearing him writhe and moan. She knew Shyam was enjoying being humiliated.

"Sucking Manish's cock is an honour, so is being his slut. You don't even know the zeal with which I give him head. If you ask me to give me a blowjob, I would say to you to go fuck yourself. But if Manish demands it I may even pleasure him even before a big crowd. I offer him my breasts at those times, so that he may assess my quality of service and agree for future chances."

She took his cock again sucked him roughly as he sighed a deep sigh. She bathed his underside of the cock and again popped the whole cock into her mouth as she sucked him hard for a whole minute. She played her tongue along his pee slit as she did that.

She took it out again and started pulling at it with her small hands as she said, "you just don't measure up to him, Shyam. He is a stud and you are a worthless junk. His cock's length and girth make me have orgasms. But yours just make me laugh. When he fucks me with it, he makes my womb reverberate with his thrusts. For that wonderful equipment, I may just be his slave. He just needs to call me and I will be in his dungeon all tied up and gagged and ready for his use, whenever he desires. You know just before we left for the airport, I literally begged him to fuck me. When was the last time I asked that of you? I frankly don't remember it."

Holding the cock in his hands, she flicked the tip with her tongue as she looked into his eyes and said, "you know what I would do for Manish which I don't do with you? This."

She released him again and running the tongue along the underside of his organ, she continued it along the sac. Shyam shuddered with her activities. She sucked his ball sac. She took one of it inside her mouth and applied a harsh suction pressure on it as he whimpered in pain and pleasure.

"And this!!"

She ran his cock on her face just rubbing it along her cheeks, lips, chin and forehead as though she was worshipping it.

"And this!!"

She sucked his ball sac again for some time and then slowly she ran her tongue behind it along the midline till she reached his anus. Shyam was not able to believe the things his wife was doing to him. She was killing him. She never sucked anywhere near his anal area. But now, she was sucking around the peri-anal region. Slowly, she ran her tongue to his asshole. She flicked her tongue a few times, as Shyam came with a harsh grunt. Neeta jacked him as he spurted copious amounts of his jism. She made sure that it landed on her breasts. She smiled at him as he finished.

"Enjoyed it??"

"Very much, Neeta. My God! You are a real sexual goddess. I love you."

"That's a lot of times in one day. Come here."

Shyam came near as she beckoned him towards her breasts. She looked into his eyes and he understood what she meant. She wanted him to taste his own cum from her breasts. Her look was all that was needed to make him obedient. He licked his semen off her breasts as she smiled at the discipline he was showing around her. She wanted to play with him further.

"You know that's not what I would ask of Manish. I would either drink his cum myself straight from his wonderful cock or take his tasty dollops off my breasts to my mouth. Or I would even love to rub it on my breasts and nipples. He did that a lot of times to me. But that's the difference between a stud and a wimp. I love the way he takes hold of my hair and simply fucks me or my mouth whenever he wants me. What would you know?"

Shyam hugged her again as he kissed her. Neeta returned his kiss with much more passion. She noticed that their love was just multiplying. They played with each other's tongue for a long time as they lay on the bed.

After a while, still hugged, Neeta said, "you really are getting into this, honey."

"I do. Did you really tongue his anal area?"

"No, Shyam. I was just playing with you."

"Would you do it if you got the chance?"

"Maybe."

"Would again do it with me?"

Neeta smiled and said, "seriously, I won't. And I know that you love my answer."

"Oh! I do, honey, I really do. Now, seriously compare our cocks."

She laughed. "You are really bothered, I can say. Let me say it truthfully. You have a good cock. But it doesn't compare to him. His organ just makes me squirm. It's long and wide, what more could I ask for. Whenever I got the chance, I fondled it. It really was something. I was so crazy to get fucked by it just before leaving because I didn't know when I would get the next chance. I am really in love and in awe of his cock. Does that make you happy?"

Shyam looked a little hurt and jealous, but excited at the same time. Neeta kissed him on the cheek, "I am sorry, but you wanted the details."

"And I loved them. I love you, too."

"I love you, too, very, very much. Nothing could come between my love for you, Shyam. You can be assured of that."

"Hhmm, I missed our cuddles."

"You know newborn babies gain good weight with cuddles from the mother."

Shyam kissed her neck and cheek as he said, "please, mommy, would you let me hug you? Would you let me suck your breasts?"

"Hhmm! Mommy missed you too, honey. Come, suckle on them, baby."

Shyam latched onto her teats as he played with her wonderful ass. Slowly, both of them drifted off to sleep.

Neeta didn't go to the office next morning as she wanted to sleep. She was exhausted by previous day's journey. Shyam left to work kissing on her cheek. It was ten in the morning when she felt somebody hugging her from back. She slowly turned to notice Kamila hugging her mother.

"Good morning, mom."

Neeta smiled at her daughter kissing her on the cheek. Kamila was hugging as though they were spooning. Neeta was dressed in her nightgown. In the middle of the night, she changed into it as she didn't want to be improper before her daughters. The nightgown was almost see-through. it was strictly limited to the bedroom. It fit properly at the waist and Neeta looked extra sexy in it. It was her birthday gift for her husband.

Kamila kissed Neeta's cheek and neck as the latter laughed.

"What's up with my daughter, today? Love pouring out. Need some favour, Kams?"

Kamila continued smothering her kisses. She said, "come on, mom, can't I love my mother?"

"I love you, too, honey."

"Mom, you really are beautiful."

"And you are pretty, too."

Kamila smiled hearing her mother. But she knew that her mother was a great beauty. Even in her age, she looked like a schoolgirl with bright eyes, nice cascading hair and hour glass figure. Dad is really lucky to get her, Kamila thought. She had noticed the way men behaved around her mother. She was always the focal point of attraction. She exuded sensuality from every pore. Manish was no exception. And even last night, her father was ready to be at Neeta's feet at the first chance. He was really slavering away for her.

"No, mom, you are one hell of a beauty. Dad was panting almost the whole time he was with you. And I also noticed how dad's friends and male relatives look at you at parties. They would like you to get in touch with you in person at the first chance. I have noticed. Oh, how I would like to look like you, mom?"

"Kamila, you are way better than me, darling."

"Am I?" she took her mother's boobs into her hands from behind. Though they were clothed, Neeta felt her daughter's sensation on her bust very erotic.

"Kams!!"

"What about them, mom? They look to be in best of shape for me. I would die for a pair of tits like you have. They are not massive but they are delectable. When you walk around in your sari, I notice how seductively they juggle. Imagine what happens with men."

Kamila noticed her mother close her eyes and moaning softly. But Neeta said, "yours are very nice, too, Kams. You just don't realize that."

"Not better than these." Kamila said as she slowly pinched her mom's nipples through the cloth.

"Kamila, when I was young, I was almost flat chested. You have such a nice figure at such a young age. Raj is really a lucky boy."

"And Manish too and a lot of other guys, too, mom," Kamila chuckled. Neeta couldn't stop but give a laugh.

"You are a devil, Kams."

"But mom, do you know what men notice most about you? It's your ass. It is the best I have ever seen."

Saying that, Kamila ran her hand over her mom's ass cheeks through the nightgown. She kissed her mother on the cheek as she again directed her hands to her mom's breasts. She slowly pulled off the lace tyings that were there on her chest.

"What are you doing, Kamila?"

"I want to touch them, mom."

"Stop it, honey. Mimi is outside. She will know."

"No, she isn't. She is out with her friends. Just let me run my hands over them once, mom, please."

"Okay."

Kamila slowly turned her mother towards her. She looked into her eyes as she went about untying the small strings that were there. Already she saw the pink nipples through the transparent cloth. Neeta affectionately touched her daughter behind the ear, as she adjusted her loose hair behind it. She noticed her daughter was wearing a t shirt and night pant.

"You have a lovely pair, too, baby. I know you are the hottest girl in your class."

"Hhmm, don't let Mimi hear you" both of them, chuckled. Neeta didn't know what was happening but she liked the bonding session that was taking place. She wanted her daughter to confide in her, her problems. This was the perfect moment for it.

"So, Raj is okay with everything happening."

"Mom, I told you he is like dad. Caring, loving and kinky."

Neeta smiled at her daughter's words. Kamila opened the lapels of the nightgown which were united at the mid section. She softly whistled looking at the lovely pair of knockers. Though she had seen them earlier accidentally a lot of times, on close inspection, they were better than what she thought. She touched her fingers lightly on the breast contour as Neeta sighed softly.

"Like them, honey??"

"A lot, mom. Can I suck them?"

"Oh, honey, they are yours to do as you please." Neeta liked the way her daughter was attracted to her breasts. She didn't know Kamila had some lesbian tendencies. In her college days, most of the girls in her dormitory indulged in mutual pleasure giving. Though, she never did. Only once her best friend fondled and kissed them.

Kamila eagerly took the left breast in her mouth as she kneaded it roughly in her hands. Neeta mused the way her breasts are being used in the last 24 hours. Manish had his fill of them, the day before. Her husband revered them last night and it was her daughter's turn, now. All the three people, she liked the most.

Kamila was lost in the wealth of the mammary tissue her mouth was trying to devour. She sensed a primeval feeling in her raise its head. It was like she belonged in the secure cocoon of her mother.

She slowly said, "it's like I am really back home, mom."

Neeta hugged her daughter hard and said, "oh, Kamila, I am always there for you, darling. No matter what happens I will always protect you. You are apple of my eye. Go on, darling. Enjoy my breasts. I am reminded of my days when I had you. You were so demanding of your feed. It was the first time I lactated and it was a great feeling. Though I had it when I had Mimi, too, but the first time was special. Go on, Kams. They are yours to do you as you please."

Kamila sucked for a while and she slept in that position with the teat in her mouth. Neeta didn't disturb her as she slowly dozed off for a while. She sensed her daughter moving.

"I can't believe I slept, mom. Was that how you used to lull me to sleep?"

She kneaded her mom's breasts as Neeta just smiled at her. She said, "now, your turn, honey."

"Sure, mom" Kamila whipped off her t shirt in a flash. The tender tits of her daughter were substantially moderate. She didn't know why her daughter was so worried. She too had pinkish nipples.

"Oh, Kams. Such a nice pair. I don't know why you are complaining. I don't see why any of your boyfriends would complain about them."

"They don't, mom. But yours are magnificent."

Neeta took hold of her daughter's tits as she swiped her tongue on one of them.

"Oh, mom! I like it."

"Do you have a girlfriend in the hostel, darling?"

"Hhmm! Yes, mom. Radha, you know her?"

"Yeah, yeah, I remember that girl. She is a pretty lady."

Kamila said, "I have always wanted to do this, mom. When you were around, I used to have this compulsion to sneak behind you and press your boobs. But I kept myself in check. Did you have any girlfriend when you were young, mom?"

"No, Kams, I didn't have those feelings. Strange, isn't it?"

Both the mom and daughter pair hugged as Kamila asked, "mom, I want to ask you something?"

"Hhmm! I sensed it. What's bothering you honey?"

"Did I hurt you in some way or the other by being flirtatious with Manish?"

Neeta was surprised by that question. She didn't know her daughter was thinking in that way.

"Now, what made you ask that, honey? I am not hurt or mad that you were close with Manish, Kams. I love both of you. I wouldn't mind you both being close. I mean if that's okay with Raj."

Kamila sighed, "it's nothing, mom. Just felt I interfered in something. I mean he is your boyfriend."

Neeta laughed. "Boyfriend?? What are you talking, Kams. I am your mother; I am a forty year old housewife. I don't have boyfriends. I am a old lady."

It was Kams turn to laugh. "Old lady?? What are you on, mom? You are the hottest piece of property in city at the moment, I know. My God!! If you pick up lovers, dad has nothing to do but shut his mouth and keep on his business. You are the queen, mom. You just need to display your charm and live life by your rules. That's what you are."

"Hey, tone it down, about your dad, alright."

"Sorry, sorry. I meant you are very alluring, mom. Anyway, if nothing's wrong about the issue of Manish, I am a relieved lady."

"Thank god for that."

"Hey, mom, I have got an idea."

Neeta smiled and replied. "I am sure that it is a wicked one."

"Way wicked, mom. Why don't we take a snap now of both of us in this topless fashion and send it to Manish?"

Neeta gasped. "You are really bad, lady."

"Please, please, mom. Please."

"Come on, Kamila. It's not appropriate."

"Please, mom. It's for our lover, Manish."

Neeta's heart skipped a beat with that sentence.

12