All Comments on 'Loving Mr. Bad Boy'

by Lady Zendora

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Nice, fun story.

Nice little story. You probably needed to read thru it for typos, but that`s a minor point.

I look forward to your next posting.

didierdidierabout 20 years ago
Sweet story

I'll keep it brief: the love scene, when it finally arrives, is actually very sexy. The story, overall, is actually quite sweet, a bit sugary and romantic, but strikingly tender. So, I have to give this my highest grade, since this is a story that makes tenderness, respect, longing, and love???that four letter word???very, well, hot. Now that's SEXY!

milf26milf26about 20 years ago
It's nice to see...

a story in which an interracial couple gets together, they love each other and the woman isn't treated like a whore. i hate it when stories do that!

there was another poster who mentioned the typos, and i agree with that, but the story was really well written and i liked the characters. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Did you flunk elementary school?

Just using a spell checker is insufficient if you have not learnt the basics. Try taking an elementary English class first.

GuyJDGuyJDabout 20 years ago
Just the way I like to write BW/WM stories too...

I prefer a BW/WM story to have romance in it rather than just crappy sex and your story hit the right spot. That's exactly how I write them too. Good job & Keep up the good work.

cleopatra26cleopatra26about 20 years ago
Loved it

I love BW/WM erotica.It was simply wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I loved it

I loved this story, as it really stands out from the stories usually posted here. The typos are a little distracting, but I would love to see what the future holds for Josh and Kat. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
LOVED IT

I love BW/WM stories, I love the way this story was done also keep up the BW/WM stories I would like to see more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
You wrote for love lovers

Nice piece of literature. Humourous, witty and loving.

Typos? Yes... Just polish more your new stories.

I like stories that could happen in real life; that should happen; that I regret didn't happen in mine. You did just that: You make me wish I was that guy. Congratulations.

hipnoptico@pop.com.br

midnightlacemidnightlacealmost 20 years ago
Good Story

Lots of typos and a little rushed but the storyline is good.

I like BW/WM stories also. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great BW/WM Story

I really enjoyed the story. I search the sites looking for good bw/wm stories, which are not into roughing the woman or demeaning the woman. The story is romantic and yes, I would enjoy reading more Kat/Josh stories. Better yet, continue to write good bw/wm stories. Keep up the good work.

ladyalchemyladyalchemyalmost 20 years ago
Nice

You have a nice writing style. I loved the story. What is most important(to me) is the meat of the story. That was prime grade A. So there are few words off on spelling. Don't let it discorage, your a wonderful creator.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent!

I love BW/WM stories that don't have the woman as some type of ghetto whore. Great love story. Yeah you have typos, but no one is perfect. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Emotional

I would like to say that I really and trully enjoyed the story. I like to read BW/WM stories and this one really made me feel more emotion then most. A really nice and heart-warming story. Thnks for writing it.

NieNie ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Romantic and Erotic!

Great story. You combined the two elements beautifully, and it's rare to find them in a BW/WM story. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Wonderful

I love BW/WM stories. This one was so romantic with just enough "dirty talk" to get you in the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Only a women...

I may be mistaken, but only a woman could have taken me on this honest journey. It was hopeful, well written and extremely sensuous.

Kudos my dear! Don't stop for you have the gift...

To write.

Regards,

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story...

This was really, really a good story. They typos didn't take away the sweetness nf the story. I love BW/WM tales and this one was really nice and nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderful Story

Wow,what a story! I'm surprised to find such a sweet and hot story here. You show a great deal of potential in writing. I encourage you to continue, there is a market for your stories. You might want to google the following sites: elloras cave, loose id, changeling press, exstasy, and venus. They are paying e-book sites that have a specific interracial-particularly BW/WM-genre. Hope to read more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
LOVING MR. BAD BOY

This story was the bomb! I love it! Only thing I hate about the story it was too short. Lady Zendora, if I was you I make this story into a novel and sell it. Girl you got yourself a winner. I love the characters and plot was interesting. If you do read this comment. I hope you expand this story. Please let me know if you do. There are alot ebook companies you can submit your story.

Darkfaer

wildwildbestwildwildbestalmost 18 years ago
Totally loved this story

This story completely rocked. It's nice to see a woman treated like a woman in bed and out. This story is one of my old favs...one I read on rainy days; whenever I need a dose of romance; whenever I need to see a positive BW/WM romance. I keep waiting for more from you.

wildwildbestwildwildbestalmost 18 years ago
Totally loved this story

This story completely rocked. It's nice to see a woman treated like a woman in bed and out. This story is one of my old favs...one I read on rainy days; whenever I need a dose of romance; whenever I need to see a positive BW/WM romance. I keep waiting for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I loved it.

I absolutely loved this story. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This was a great story

I like this type of inerracial fic. It was perfect in the point of story, in the characters, in the plot, the entire thing! I hope you have more like this.

Kelley Li

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

i loved this story!! i love BW/WM stories. the only thing that detracted from it was the grammar, a lot of mistakes but i definitely loved it... i love how you made the girl a thick, curvy girl. too many stories where the girl is small and shaped like a boy, let's be real...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Of course I loved it...

It was great! A few typos but other than that, it was hot and steamy! I'm about to go check your page to see if you have more stories. If you don't, you should write more! Just remember to proofread or have someone proof for you. It really helps. Again, great job! I want me a Mr. Bad Boy. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
OMG

OMG this was hot To the writer of this short story

you need to right one big ass book because your stories are awesome, the typos were what caught me of guard but to be

frank this story rocked my world

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A LITTLE TASTE OF SEXY!!!

I love the story. Only thing I hate it was too short. I love two main characters. I can see myself in Kit place. Josh was so hot. I want him for my man. Please Please Lady Zendora if you be so inclaim to write novel base on these two characters. Trust me your book will sell like hotcakes. I enjoy reading this story. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bloobird1987bloobird1987over 16 years ago
..

I haven't read the whole thing yet, but all of the grammatical errors within the first few paragraphs completely turned me off. I'll come back and read later because it seems like a really awesome story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HHHHOT

tHIS STORY WAS HOT. YOU NEED TO BE PUBLISHED. YES THERE WERE SOME GRAMMATICAL ERROR BUT THE CONTENT WAS SMOKING.

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonabout 16 years ago
A well deserved Hot rating

Grammar was slightly irritating and the tense was sometimes out of kilter but I loved the story. The sex was just hot, hot, hot. I mean wow! Literally blew me away. Was so very good and so very naughty. The characters were cool. Josh made me laugh. I hope you'll be giving us some more soon.

Goddiva11Goddiva11almost 16 years ago
OPPOSITES ATTRACT

I loved the characters and the rapport between them. I almost stopped reading but made myself read the whole story due to the many errors. There were too many extra words, misspelling and grammatical errors. You're a good story teller but spell checking and proof reading is a must!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Story

It's already been said about the grammatical errors. I would just say that you should have someone proofread your stories beforehand. I absolutely loved the whole plot/concept. I love BW/WM stories and the fact that she was a virgin was def. a plus. Great job, great use of vocabulary and detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
absolutely fantastic!

the grammar n spellings didn't bother me @ all!

meltazmeltazover 15 years ago
cute

Love the story plot, but the constant spelling errors are awful I could not finish the whole thing. Please fix!

bignsassy818bignsassy818over 15 years ago
Beta

It was wonderful and I enjoyed reading it. Like how the characters developed except the grammatical errors were distracting. I would recommend you get a beta.

shortydeeshortydeeover 14 years ago
Hot

I enjoyed the story and I hope to hear more about Josh and Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
short and verry sweet

loooooove it!

Sammy1on1Sammy1on1almost 14 years ago
Loved It

This was a really good story, I love BW/WM stories like this. Really great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I know this is a free website and I appreciate it but...

Why are writers not checking their own work? I am sure there are literary scouts on this website, so why would you publish a story that makes you appear careless at best, and unschooled at worst?

If you care enough to publish, please respect yourself and check your work, or get a proof reader. I'm sure almost anyone reading this story would gladly help you just to avoid the irritation of reading through remedial errors.

I am so frustrated with the attitudes of some writers on this site. I like to judge the story on it's creativity, and the quality of it's character development, but poorly proofed stories like this make it impossible to appreciate the writer. Now I know how teachers felt before word processing was available. I think this story could have rated higher with a more attentive writer. How hard is it to see a red or green line in a word document, or posting buffer?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
To the person below.

Just wanted to say to the person below if they were alluding to Microsoft Word when they said "How hard is it to see a red or green line in a word document" it's hard. After reading your story for 50 trillion times trying to get it perfect it gets tiring. And Microsoft dosen't catch all mistakes.

erin1955erin1955over 13 years ago
fab

god,i love this story.i go bk to this story every time.i never get bored reading this.u just seem to capture everything in this love story.jeez,i could prattle on .lol.but thank you.

flgurleygrlflgurleygrlover 13 years ago
Cute Story

Love this one. Great job.

inidnainidnaover 13 years ago

This was a good story but I do agree with one of the comments below when they talk about the editing. It was pretty frustrating reading all the mistakes, and it was the same ones over and over again. Extra words/letters where they shouldn't be and missing words/letters where they should be.

I did however enjoy reading the story. I liked the characters, and I think that if you wrote it out longer (more chapters and deeper emotions etc), it'd be even better! I love bad boys, tattoos, rough sex and dirty talk. All hot so very verryyy hot! Haha

But please next time for the sake of your readers, look to find a proof reader if you get tired of reading your story over and over again looking for corrections to make yourself. I'm sure there are of editors/proof readers on this website and even I myself would be willing to help you :) Good luck and definitely keep writing!

SaharaGuySaharaGuyover 13 years ago
I agree

Four glaring errors in the second paragraph and then it went downhill from there. I gave it up at paragraph six. This author has no respect for his/her readers.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Good

All that I ask for are more chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good story

I loved the story, but all the grammatical errors and typos made it almost impossible to read. Please, please, please find yourself an editor/proofreader to make your story more enjoyable for to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I'm not an editor.

I love it! I read stories on this FREE site for their enjoyable content. I love that someone took the time to write and share their story, so ignore the grammar police.

"His smile almost made me slam the door in his face, fighting down the need to hide under my bed."

That line describes me perfectly, I always have that feeling to run away from guys i like. I can't wait for the day when I will gain some courage to stand my ground.

-keep writing.

Jackie4youJackie4youalmost 13 years ago
Love it

Great story Katy, love the happy ending too! Write more like this!

lovemeorhateme18lovemeorhateme18almost 13 years ago
OMG

i loved it. i cnt wait to read more. i loved this story keep writing u did an amazing job. i loved it

addictedto4inchesaddictedto4inchesover 12 years ago
sorry

The plot is good but the grammar got me and I couldn't finish. Please don't ignore the grammar police. This is your creation and I think you are a great writer so please get an editor. Sincerely Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I'm glad you weren't my teacher

Learn to write please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Yes you could use some serious help with your grammar but I loved your story personally. Keep writing and the complainers should go write a story and let us all critcize their work~

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
take the time to spell check

Your idea was good, but by everything thats holy please reread your story before posting...geez

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

People should critique a story, how else will the author learn? A good story can be ruined by bad grammar, misspelled words, lack of editing etc. Most people can write, but not everyone can write well. I hope this author keeps it up and think of the pointers as constructive criticism. Any story worth writing and putting 'out there', is worth proof reading and editing. This story was short, but enjoyable. It just needs some work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh My Gosh!

Just read the fuckin' story and get over it....yes we've already pointed out that there are errors. Can't ya'll see the previous comments? Get over it people!..and to Lady Zendora I loved it by the way :)

dark_dreamer92dark_dreamer92about 12 years ago
I liked it!

Yes, I noticed the errors but it wasn't so bad that I couldn't over look them. I enjoyed your story Lady Zendora, great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
...

Someone said that the errors weren't bad enough to ruin the story,but I will have to disagree. I couldn't get passed the first half because of the errors...I couldn't concentrate. Having to re-read a sentence because you think you mis-read something just gets annoying.

Barnabe93Barnabe93over 11 years ago
Ohh gawddddd

Loved your description of him! He sounds so....fucking orgasmic!

roseloveroseloveabout 11 years ago
awesome

This is the cutest short story i hav ever read. Thnks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very enjoyable

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

this story right here is fucking amazing i mean it just makes you feel like your'e there another thing your grammar errors are a lot

Get an editor..

I still love your story :) <3

fitandtrimladyfitandtrimladyalmost 11 years ago
hot and exciting

One of the better stories in this category. Grammatical issues aside, this was a very exciting read between this healthy couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
fitandtrimlady

This person has been banned from this site, cyber stalking and abusive language. Look under his previous moniker "fitandtrim".

chocolatesistachocolatesistaalmost 10 years ago

I love this, I find myself rereading it .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story but . . .

Oh my gosh . . . all types of grammar issues. You have a talent, but you definitely need an editor. It was a very sexy story, but quite distracting with all of the errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
*****

Agree with the comment below.

Still a VERY sexy story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Surprisingly Good

The title threw me off with that said I thought is was sexy very sexy...look forward to reading more stuff by you!

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
Bad Boy and Pussy Kat! Sounds like a title to a movie!

Grammar errors aside...the story was very, very sexy and I enjoyed reading it. I could see this story being a full length story...it was really very good!

beautifulreaderbeautifulreaderover 9 years ago
A sequel please?

It was a little hard to read, but with a couple edits, all will be well. But a great story. Definitely needs a follow-up! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

That is not a positive "wow." I quit reading in the fourth paragraph after nine - YES NINE - grammatical or spelling errors. The errors were so distracting I couldn't make myself continue.

Sir GalahadSir Galahadabout 9 years ago
There is this skill called proofreading ...

... And you urgently need to develop it. Between the spelling errors and the grammatical errors, you took a decently written story and turned it into an exercise in irritation. It is not enough to run a story through spellcheck, if you did. Most spellcheckers these days catch common errors of grammar. The sheer volume of errors makes this story almost unreadable.

I strongly suggest that next time, you find yourself a beta reader and listen to him or her when they talk to you about grammatical errors, tense matching, etc. It will make your story a lot more readable.

Finally, this story really belongs in First Times, not Interracial Love. The thrust of the story is not the fact he's white and she's black, it's him taking her virginity. You might ask the Moderators to see if it can be moved.

Keep trying. You've the talent to entertain, you just need more experience with the mechanics of writing.

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezalmost 9 years ago
hmm

minus the extra words where they were not supposed to be, i actually enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

There were some minor typos but this was the first story on this sight that I totally enjoyed reading start to finish. You should think about writing a novel. I would love to read it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful,So Realistic

I could see,everything in my minds eye.Both are beautiful people,destined to be together.Loved this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

I liked the story a lot but there were so many spelling and grammatical errors that really did take away from the enjoyment of it all. It would be good if it was edited and resubmitted. Also, a little back story as to why she was so gun shy and waited so long to lose her virginity would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Grammar

Almost unreadable because of the grammar and spelling errors. I was surprised to see you were from Dallas. I thought maybe we could excuse some of it because English is not your first language, and perhaps it isn't. In any case, for me, the hottest story ever written is a turn-off when the grammar is as bad as it is. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oooooohhhh please

To anonymous reader...... the grammar could have used editing, yes. However, the content was good and you clearly ENJOYED it so what's your problem? Just chill and don't be so anal. I'm a teacher and I did both enjoy the story and overlook the grammatical deficits.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 5 years ago
You MUST get a proofreader! NO EXCUSES!!

Your storytelling is lighting up women!

I wish I could get this much approval.

The greatest writers in history have proofreaders.

You're getting the important part right...!

But you MUST get a proofreader!

TuffgirlmilfTuffgirlmilfover 5 years ago
Agree with others

Great story. Really liked it. Need to spellcheck as it takes away from an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I would love a long black inside me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story was good, but as the others said, a proofreader and editor would help a lot. It's still a good story, though. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I relate to her account of her experience so much. Wanting to hide under her bed and whatnot. Definitely loved her character and lusted after the bad boy.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Any story that paraphrases a Police song - "every breath he takes, and every move he makes, I'll be watching him." is a winner in my book!

geek_writergeek_writerover 1 year ago

Really well written, and just a great story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great character, love her inner dialogue. Smart and funny. So much story in two brief pages. Marred only by a lack of editing. Looking forward to ready more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous