All Comments on 'Loving with My Mother'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Ironman52Ironman52over 5 years ago
Nice twist in this genre

I liked accidental nature and introspection at the beginning and the sister surprise at the end. Nice job, 5*

vrieseavrieseaover 5 years ago
Going the xtra mile

One of the best stories at this site. Opening up to the thoughts and anxiety after the affair was daring and risky but you nailed it with it's realism and sincerity. Five stars, but clearly one of the best stories on this subject. - Vriesea

xsiveonexsiveoneover 5 years ago
A great story!

A wonderful love story without exaggerated dimensions and unreal body descriptions with just enough sex with verbal and implied description to spice the story in a British sort of way. In other words, I enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 5 years ago

Wow, that was really crying out for a 5 Star* award, and it got one. Beautifully written, sympathetically handled subject matter, and highly erotic. I especially liked the twist at the end. One of your best tales I've read.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
GREAT STORY!

Don't see how anyone can rate this less than full score.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 5 years ago
Loved it!

I'm not much into incest, but your excellent descriptions of the son's angst (turns out he wasn't much into incest at first, either) made this a great read.

IMHO, this was a short-cut: "All the questions I had to put to her about how she knew evaporated.... I loved that he ended up in bed with sister at the end, but I wanted to know what she knew, and when, and what she thought about it, before she jumped into his bed herself.

oldwayneoldwayneover 5 years ago
I've always liked your stories...

and this one gets FIVE STARS!

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Good Read****

Different and interesting storyline. Thanks for sharing.

LaphroaigLaphroaigover 5 years ago
5 stars

Yet another great story from you. Been too long, nice to see you back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Another hit from a talented writer. As this loving son cuddles his naked body against his soft mother his cock hardens as it slips between the pillow like softness of his mothers ass. His growing errection floods the son with guilt but for the mother recently rejected by her husband it serves as a compliment and needed awaikning. As the son turns away mommy wraps her hand around her son's engorged manhood and begins this taboo encounter. Later as the son mounts then begins to take his mother sexually the bedroom will be filled with the sweetest sounds for a mother and son, the rythmic thumping of the headboard on the wall, the squeek, squeek, squeek, of the bed springs and the sound of flesh slapping flesh as this loving son drives his.bare cock into mommy's pussy over and over again. The diaglog between mother and son helped me get there as mother and son are both ashamed and excited at the thought of incest. In the end this loving son and mother became slaves to the power of the incest orgasm and realize the truth in the old saying incest is best. The twist in the end was interesting and I hope you explore this. What a lucky son the only way this story could have been better for me would have been if mommy had been fertile and let her son.get her pregnant. 4.9 stars from me :)

homerjayhomerjayalmost 5 years ago
nice

excellent dialog. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a well written story

Plot, dialogue, craft. All A1

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
here here

Here here!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.