All Comments on 'Lucky Me'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
larrywanderslarrywandersabout 14 years ago
Not sure where to go from here

but that boy has to get healed up so he can thank his Aunt and Mother properly! :)

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
With a mom and aunt like he has, he doesn't have to even think about getting a girl friend.

A good story, hot and erotic.

I hope that there is more to come

Thanks

geostrick70geostrick70about 14 years ago
Wonderful

I loved it. So many directions this could go can't wait to see. Please don't make us wait to long.

SeladorSeladorabout 14 years ago
So Fresh!!

So original and novel. Never seen this done before. What a new concept of an 18 year old male being injured and having to be helped out by a family member....who would've thought of that!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
bullshit

I get fantasy and all. It was going fine but for mom & aunt after 20 years decide right then to fuck each other and fill the son with all the info on the past that even the father didn't know about just killed it. I enjoyed it up till it became a stupid porno. Lost all it's sexual energy by going to waste. Could have been epic but you went penthouse forum on us.

djwilldjwillover 9 years ago
Fantastic

I fell immersed into this fantasy which was so much a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Luck Me!

And Lucky Me Too! I love this. Got me ...... anxious, if you knnow what I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A point of logic.

If one has a broken arm and the opposing wrist is broken, you are not going to be able to put sufficient weight on either, especially after only a few days, to be capable of, unaided, lifting one's self into and out of a wheel chair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous