Lucky Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers

I was asleep within minutes.

**

To be honest...I don't remember a more relaxing sleep than the one I had thanks to my sweet sexy aunt. Finally waking up with the urge to pee once again, I managed to slip back into my chair, and as before...wheeled myself down the hall towards the bathroom. And just as before...as I neared the bathroom I heard voices coming from downstairs.

"God I wish I'd been there to see that," mom was saying. "I know...I know, I suppose that sounds horrible, especially coming from his own mother, but holding it in my hand the way I did...well, you know as I've already told you, it felt harder and bigger than Jeff's is...and to be perfectly honest about it Kathy, I was horny as hell while I sat there washing it!"

"Oh yes Carol, Kathy said calling mom by name, I was too...so I know what you mean. I was so tempted to reach down between my own legs and finger myself off while I was doing that, or worse...admittedly, ask him to do it for me instead. But yes...I know what you mean, rather wicked of us both to be thinking along those lines isn't it?"

"Wicked naughty yes...and heaven help me for thinking it, but I was so jealous of you when you came back and told me how it went. God Kath! I could just see Jim's prick squirting the way you said it did...and I'm not ashamed to tell you, after you told me about that earlier this morning, I had to go into the bedroom, pull out my vibrator and get off while Jeff was in the shower getting ready for work. I didn't even care if he'd come out and found me using it as horny as I fucking was!"

Mom horny? Mom saying fuck? "Holy shit!" I said to myself, somewhat afraid of being heard, or worse found, sitting there in my chair at the top of the stairs. Luckily for me, they couldn't see me sitting in the front room the way they were obviously drinking coffee, as I could smell that too. But it was obvious they had no clue that sitting there were I was, I could easily hear their entire conversation, even when they lowered their voices as though worried I might somehow overhear them from up in my bedroom.

"Does that make me an absolutely horrible mother?" Mom asked concernedly. "To be thinking...and having such thoughts about my very own son?"

"No more than my being is Aunt," Kathy answered. "And I was the one to actually stroke him off...and admittedly get just as turned on as you are hearing about it, as I was doing it. So no sis...I don't think it's horrible for you to admit to that. Hell sweetie, we're all creatures of pleasure and arousal, even if we're not always willing to admit it. Look at you and I, look at all the things we did growing up together. I don't think either one of us turned out worse for it because we did either...do you? You have any regrets about any of that?"

Mom laughed. "No...and there again sis, I don't mind telling you, I sort of miss it. We really did have a lot of fun back then didn't we?"

"Yeah we did...and admittedly, I miss it too."

"If it wasn't for Jeff...well, he'd kill me, kill both of us if he were to ever find out about any of that."

Now my Aunt laughed. "I doubt that sis...if anything, he'd want a part of me too, in fact, I know he would. He'd want to watch the two of us going at it for him, that's what he'd want."

"You're probably right," mom joked. "He would. But that still doesn't make the desires I still have go away either. Which is exactly what we both know poor Jim has been going through, until last night anyway. I bet he's still dreaming about that hot hand-job you gave him last night in fact."

"Speaking of which..." I heard the couch as someone stood, sounding like my Aunt as she continued. "Maybe I should go up and see if he's up yet, no doubt he'll be hungry if he is."

"Shit!" I said to myself, hurriedly turning the chair in order to retreat back into my bedroom, "fuck needing to pee," I once again said to myself. Problem was, I'd not given myself enough room to turn fast enough, having to back up, turn and move forward again. Being in the hurry I was, trying to somehow lean in order to make the turn, turning the chair around, I over did it. Which is when me and the chair suddenly tipped over crashing in the hallway.

"Jesus!" My mother shouted out from down below. "Jim? Jim? Are you alright?"

Seconds later I heard the sound of footsteps racing from the room over to the stairs and then up. Only then rolling over, collecting myself, shamefacedly as I lay there looking up at the two of them as they almost simultaneously reached down asking me if I was hurt...what had happened, why I was up and out of bed without asking for help. And then curiously so...Kathy asked.

"And why are you all the way down here by the stairs?" She now asked, looking back towards the bathroom, which was midway between here and my bedroom.

I think I opened my mouth...though no words came out. And then my Aunt answered for me.

"You...you were listening to us, weren't you?"

Now one thing you have to understand...I was a horrible liar for one thing. And for another, I had never, ever lied to my Aunt. Never had a reason to, and I wasn't about to begin doing so now either. Besides, she'd have been even more mad and upset with me had I denied it. She did after all, have me dead to rights on this one. Even if it had been mom who'd asked me the question, with her just standing there, it would have been pretty much the same thing. And then what I at first saw, and thought was anger in her face, was instead embarrassment, surprise, which was the same exact look I now realized, mom was giving me too.

"Ah yes...I was," I said simply as the two of them righted my chair helping me back in it. "Sorry," I finished.

"How...ah, how ah...much, did you...ah...did you hear anyway?" Mom asked.

"Enough," I said trying to whisper it, feeling ashamed, silly...guilty as hell that I had. Even though I now found it interesting that the two of them stood there looking back and forth at one another, guilty as hell looks on their faces. "Don't worry...not like I'm in any position to say anything to anyone about it," I suddenly blurted out. And then I actually found myself becoming a bit bolder too, taking them both by surprise I think. "And just so you know...I enjoyed what happened last night, and I'm not ashamed to say it either. I did...I needed it, I welcomed it, I wanted it. And yeah...if you must know, I wanted to touch you too!" I told my Aunt, though I didn't leave it there either, suddenly turning...facing towards mom. "And just so you know...maybe I was a little embarrassed when you first came in to give me my sponge bath, but the truth there is...it made me horny, I enjoyed it, I actually found myself wishing you'd continued doing what you were...I think I'd have actually come then too. So...there, I've said it, you now have the goods on me as well!"

And with that, I pushed away from the two of them as they stood there looking a little shocked, more than a bit surprised by my sudden outburst and admission. I even managed to make it down the hallway to my room, pushing myself through the door, then closing it. I sat for a moment, surprised I didn't hear anything, no footsteps coming to my room, no footsteps going back down the stairs, and no talking either. I could only imagine what the two of them were standing there doing, no doubt looking at one another, still trying to figure it all out perhaps.

"Shit!" I said out loud turning around in my chair again. I still had to pee.

**

I opened the door to my room, still half expecting to find the two of them standing there, but they weren't, the hallway was empty. I hadn't heard them go down the stairs, so that left just one other alternative. They'd obviously gone down the hallway the other way...into mom and dad's room. I noticed then that though the door appeared closed, it actually wasn't, still opened a few inches, and then the sound of mom's voice, though it didn't sound like she was talking to my aunt...but to someone else. And once again, though you'd think I'd have learned my lesson by now...I crept forward, listening, trying to hear what was being said, discussed. Mom was obviously and quite clearly on the phone.

"Yes, I just thought I should call and tell you that, yes dear...we do have a lot to discuss and talk about when you get home. Yes...yes, I will, we will," she said. "I love you too honey, and no...don't worry about it. Kathy and I will talk to him about all that in a minute here, we'll tell you how it went when you get home from your trip," she finished, saying good-by then and hanging up the phone.

I turned into the bathroom, closing the door, not trying to be quiet about it either. The last thing I wanted them to be wondering about, was if I was trying to spy on their conversation this time, even though I had been.

It wasn't more than a few minutes when I suddenly heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Jim? When you're done in there? Can I...ah, can we speak to you for a minute?" Mom asked.

I waited for a moment before answering. "Ah yeah...sure," I said pausing again. "I'll be right out."

Although I was already done peeing, I continued to sit there in my chair now, wondering as I did what it was they had, or wanted to speak to me about. Not only that...but I also couldn't help wondering what mom had spoken to dad about on the phone. By the sounds of it, a lot...and that made me more than just a little anxious. I sat collecting myself for a minute more, and then flushed, taking time in washing my hands before finally opening the door, wheeling myself out. Surprisingly, no one stood in the hallway expectantly waiting for me, though the door was again half open, beckoning to me from down the hall. I wheeled towards it, rolling in. Mom was sitting on the end of her bed waiting for me, though she had appeared to have changed clothes, or rather was in the process of doing so perhaps as she currently had her morning robe on. Kathy on the other hand was nowhere in sight.

"You ah...wanted to see me? Speak to me about something?" I asked sounding ridicules even as I asked the question.

"I would yes," mom said actually patting a place on the bed next to her, indicating that she wanted me to come over and sit down beside her. I rolled over close enough, and then easily pulled myself up out of the chair and onto her bed.

"Where's ah...Aunt Kathy?" I now asked.

"Right here," she said, stepping out of mom's private bathroom, though I guess I should have expected that. What I didn't expect when she did...was to see her naked.

"Jesus!" I said looking over towards her, and then at mom. "Ah...someone want to tell me what the hell's going on around here?"

"If seeing me like this makes you nervous, or uneasy, I can get dressed again," Kathy said. "We just thought it might make things easier for you, for us...if we were to basically put things on an even level here while we talked. So...would you rather I get dressed again?"

This time I didn't pause or hesitate. "No!" I said almost a little too quickly. "You're ah...fine, it's cool...whatever you want," I continued to stammer, now feeling my face blushing a bit. I mean shit...my Aunt was naked!

She smiled then, crossing over to sit next to me on the bed, effectively sandwiching me between the two of them. I was still at a loss for words however, not at all sure where any of this was going...or why.

"Ok, so...someone want to fill me in on what really is going on here?" I now asked.

"What's going on..." My Aunt began looking over towards mom, "Is that we felt like it was time for the three of us to discuss...to openly discuss, things that were said, things some of us are obviously feeling and thinking about. It's not fair to you...not fair of us, to say, or do what we've both done, freely and openly admitted to, unfortunately...to one another, and no one else...yet."

"Like your father," mom said jumping in.

"Like Jeff yes...and you too," my Aunt went on. "You...overheard things, things about us, stuff we were sharing, feeling and thinking about behind your back. And to continue to do so, without you hearing all of it, is an injustice to you, as well as to everyone else...including your dad."

"Ok, but I'm still not sure I'm following all this, or why you're suddenly sitting here next to me naked...not that I mind, mind you. I don't. But...since we're all being honest here, or at least I hope that's what we're doing...then I need to tell you, ah...seeing you like this? Well, let's just say I'm starting to get aroused again."

"We were sort of hoping you'd say that," mom spoke suddenly standing, and then she too removed her bathrobe. Suddenly I was looking at my own mother, also naked now...and speechless. I'd seen her naked a few times in the past, but not for a couple of years now, and not ever for very long either when I accidentally had, though even then she'd never made an issue out of it, or any sort of a fuss over it either. Mom and dad had always been fairly decently cool when it came to things like that, even sex discussions whenever there was something I wanted to know or was curious about. Even dad...years ago, had told me all about masturbation, something I'd started doing frequently ever since. Up until recently anyway. But now...here I was, looking at my nude mother as she sat down beside me once again.

"I'm still not sure I understand where any of this is going...or what the conversation was with dad on the phone," I tossed in, which stupidly confirmed for the two of them I'd overheard part of that discussion too, though they just grinned looking at one another, and thankfully let it go.

"We'll discuss all that later when dad gets home on Sunday," mom said. "But for now...we need to discuss the three of us."

"Us?"

"Yeah...us," Aunt Kathy said. "Here's the deal Jim, at the moment...you're sort of in an awkward situation. What I did...and what your mother in a way basically admitted to herself, which is part of what you overheard, was each of us...expressing a desire to at least temporarily help you out with that. Now...that being said, we're basically offering a few things for your enjoyment, benefit etc. As well as our own too."

"Ah huh..." I said, still not quite believing what I was hearing yet. Was this actually going in the direction it seemed to be?

"And as you also probably overheard...your mom and I, years ago now...used to ah...well, fool around together a little bit ourselves. And then with things happening the way they did here, that sort of stirred up a few of those old feelings again."

"The thing is Jim," Mom said jumping in. "Your father and I made a promise to one another years ago, which we've both lived up to. And that was...if either one of us decided to do anything outside of our relationship, we'd tell one another about it first, so far...we've done that. And so...before I could allow myself to do anything with my sister again, I had to tell him that I wanted to. And before I could approach you, I needed to tell your dad I wanted to do that too."

"Jesus! You...you talked to dad about that...all this?" I said once again glancing over towards my Aunt, and then back to mom. "And...and...he was cool with it?"

"Let's just say, he's very anxious to come home on Sunday and leave it at that for the time being. In the meantime...I'm rather anxious to explore a few things that I haven't explored in years, not to mention exploring something else, provided you're ok with it," she informed me.

Once again I couldn't believe this was happening, and had it not been for the fact my mother...and my aunt where sitting on either side of me entirely naked, I'd have thought I was dreaming. My cock told me otherwise however, having already lengthened and hardened considerably a long time ago. The fact that I was wearing nothing more than a robe, my boxers, didn't do much in concealing that fact either, which my Aunt immediately picked up on. Looking down at the tent in my robe at this point, she reached over, not touching...but parting the fold in my bathrobe. When she did, it became readily apparent as to what my cock had already decided. Sticking up through the opening in my boxers, it had already made an appearance.

"Even better looking in the light than when I last saw it," she suddenly blurted out, to which I then heard mom audibly gasp.

"Oh my...yes, it is!"

To my surprise it was mom who reached over first, the sudden sensation of her warm delicate hand wrapping itself around my cock, squeezing it gently. She moved in a bit closer to me as she did that, her voice husky, lustful. "So...is this ok, or...no?"

"Fuck!" I said by way of an answer, and then leaned over capturing one of my mother's beautiful, full breasts, her hard extended nipple sucking it into my mouth.

"I think...he said yes," Aunt Kathy laughed, now reaching over herself, her hand joining moms as the two of them sat fondling my stiff hard cock together.

I couldn't help but gasp audibly myself, though still enjoying the feel and sensation of mouthing my own mother's wonderful hard-tipped breast. The two of them however suddenly pushing me back onto the bed, allowing them to do so, though I was also in no condition, or desire to resist them in doing that.

As Kathy reached down, pulling my boxers all the way down my legs, mom likewise removed my robe, uncharacteristically, tossing it off to one side where it landed on the floor. "Don't worry about doing anything, that's what we're here for," she then told me, and slithered down my body, once again meeting up with my Aunt, who'd already begun tickling the length of my cock with her rapid-fire tongue.

I almost exploded right then and there, not so much because of how it felt, though it felt unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. But it was the mere thought that my Aunt...and now my mother were between my legs, taking turns sucking and licking my cock together. It was all I could do to hold back and keep from spurting all over their faces.

As though sensing that perhaps, I heard my Aunt giggle. "Perhaps we should give him a minute," she told my mother. "Not in any real hurry here are we?"

"You might be right...though I'm honestly anxious to finally see him squirt," mom added reluctantly pulling away. "But...as you said, plenty of time for that later. How about we...put on a little bit of a show for him now?" She ventured.

Something I was all for, so high-strung at the moment however, that even seeing that was apt to produce a fountain, and without any help of my own. But the fact I now knew the two of them used to do things together growing up, and now wanted to experience and enjoy that again...well I for one, wanted to see it for myself.

I now propped myself up on my back using the pillows from the bed, uncaring at the moment that neither of them was touching me, almost grateful for the fact that they weren't. Looking down at myself, my prick seemed to be bigger than it had ever been, and certainly far more swollen than I'd seen it in quite some time. But the bigger picture was...watching my Aunt and mother suddenly curling up in bed beside me locked in a very wicked, very delicious looking '69'.

"God Kath...when was the last time I licked your pussy anyway? Nineteen, twenty years ago now was it?" Mom spoke, but went back to immediately licking and sucking my aunt's juicy cunt.

"As I recall...the last time was three days before your wedding day remember? We both knew that it might very well be the last time we ever did that. It was also the first time, I ever actually fucked you with a strap on dildo. Good thing you weren't a virgin any more anyway, or Jeff might have been more than a little angry with me."

"Holy shit, you mean...you fucked mom before dad did?"

Mom chuckled. "Didn't say that Jim, your dad and I had been messing around ourselves for a couple of months. He just didn't know that my sister and I were too at the time. Didn't hear about any of that until a year or so later. And then of course, he kept hoping we'd start doing so again...except by then, your Aunt Kathy had gotten married herself, and Uncle Fred would have come unglued had he ever found out about that."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers