Lucky Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Kathy and my ex-uncle Fred had gotten divorced well over three years ago now, and so far as I knew, my Aunt hadn't found anyone else she was interested in settling down with. Though she had dated, and gone out a few times, she was very leery about letting anyone else dictate to her how she wanted to live and enjoy her life after that. And now it seemed...with dad's obvious approval, the two of them would be making up for lost time.

"God sis...your cunts still as sweet as ever," Kathy said as she ran her tongue up and down my mother's slit, the sounds of which could be easily heard as she did that. Mom's deep-throated moans of ecstasy and pleasure adding a nice erotic naughty accompaniment to her liquid, slippery tonguing.

"And yours is as juicy as ever too. God Kath, you always could juice up unlike anything I had ever seen before...just like you're doing now," she added. From the way they were currently positioned, I wasn't quite able to see that, though I strained my head trying to look over.

"I think Jim would like to see that," Kath told my mom giggling a little.

"Come here baby...come see this, come see how wet and juicy your aunts cunt can get," mom said coaxing me over to lay next to her, the two of us now gazing up at...and looking into my aunts hot went pussy as she pried her lips apart even more obscenely with her fingers so I could look in.

"Fuck...fuck that's hot!" I exclaimed.

"How'd you like to taste it?" Aunt Kathy asked.

"Yeah? Could I?" I asked excitedly.

As it was far easier for the two of them to reposition themselves than it was for me, I soon found my aunt crawling up to sit over my face. Looking up at that sweet bare pussy as she slowly lowered it down was a treat all by itself. But when I actually slid my tongue inside that very wet obviously juicy split of hers, I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

"I'm sorry...but I'm just going to have to fuck this!" Mom suddenly said out of the blue. "And frankly Jim, I don't care if you do come the moment I do. I need to feel it!"

Perhaps having something to focus on helped, though once again it was almost more about who it was that was actually sliding down over my shaft, more than the way it felt. Though it felt...unfucking real! The realization I was inside my own mother's cunt nearly did it for me, as she slowly began moving up and down, side to side...fucking my dick. In the meantime of course, here I was...sucking my Aunt's clit, wrapping my lips around that hard little knot, drawing it inside, running and lapping my tongue against it with quick little flicks, causing her to bounce against my face almost spasmodically.

And as we all did that...the two of them were now touching and fondling one another again too, which just escalated the sensations and arousal we were all feeling.

"I love your tits."

"I love yours too Kath, have missed playing with them, holding them...sucking them, like this."

I couldn't see it of course, not with a mouth full of pussy, and not that I minded that either, I could in a way, see it in my mind's eye...though their continued commentary certainly helped.

"I always did enjoy pulling and twisting on your nipples like this," mom stated. Hearing my aunt moan, grinding her cunt against my face even more deliberately as mom did that.

"Oh fuck yes...harder sweetie, harder...you fucking know I love that! That's it...jiggle them babe...pull on em...that's right! That's right...oh fuck yes!" My aunt was all but screaming, continuing to smother me with her cunt, her juices free flowing now as my face literally started to become soaked. Meanwhile...mom's pussy was doing a rather nice dance of its own up and down my shaft now, the sounds of her pussy sucking, the liquid squishy sweetness of it lathering up my dick was driving me nearly insane. And I knew...just as mom had predicted, I was only moments away from spilling my seed inside her.

"Oh fuck...I can't...I can't...hold out...any...long...ger!" I moaned deeply into my aunt's cunt, suddenly feeling the rush of pleasure, the intensity of release skyrocketing up my shaft.

"Yes baby yes! Fill mommy's cunt with your seed baby! Give it to me...spurt that naughty delicious cum juice inside me honey...squirt it! Squirt it! Squirt it!"

By now I was...feeling one maddeningly intense ribbon of spunk, one after the other filling mom's womb, imagining the spray splashing against her cervix, coating the lining of her hot slick, slippery fuck tunnel. I was so out of it in fact at that point, I barely recall my aunt suddenly lifting off my face, nor did I even realize that mom too had extricated herself off my cock. But as I slowly came around, I looked over, mom now laying next to me on the bed, her hands fingering, toying with her own breasts, and aunt Kathy now...down between her legs.

"Fucking A!' I just managed to breathe, looking over, watching as Kathy speared mom's cunt with her tongue, then looking up at the two of us, showing us both a dollop of my sperm clinging to it as she licked it out of her.

"Now this is something we never got to do," Kathy said smiling, looking more lustful than I could have ever imagined, licking mom again, and showing us again another cum-drop, balled on the tip of her tongue before sucking it down, swallowing and then slipping her tongue in once again eating mom out.

"Hold me baby...hold me while I come!" Mom suddenly cried out, as I reached over, my free arm, the one with the much shorter cast around my wrist allowing me to do that much anyway, gathering up her breast, holding it as she placed her arm around mine pressing me to her. The moment she did, I felt, and then saw her as her ass literally came up off the bed, forcing my aunt to go with her. And then she cried out, the high screamed wail of pleasure piercing the air as she allowed herself to enjoy and feel the intensity of the orgasm that claimed her.

**

I have no idea how long the three of us simply lay there together, each of us snuggled up, hugging one another, though eventually I did feel my aunt's hand once again lifting, and playfully fondling my very limp dick.

"I think it's dead," she said waggling it back and forth a little. "I think you killed it Carol!" Kathy said. "And I haven't even had a chance to fuck him yet!"

And then...much to everyone's surprise including my own, just hearing that, suddenly began raising the dead.

"Oh my," mom said once again sitting up.

"Oh mine..." my aunt Kathy kiddingly corrected, and then slid over, once again mounting me from above.

"Pardon me for being selfish here this time...but it's important to know...I haven't come yet."

I managed to last a lot longer this time, though I once again climaxed just shortly after my aunt did, not quite as intensely as I had the first time, but it was very satisfying and pleasurable nonetheless. And the fact that I got to lay there, feeling that...watching mom as she unabashedly sat there fingering herself was something else unique and extremely erotic to watch. Seeing my own mother...masturbating. After everything that had happened in such a short amount of time, I now knew...I didn't want any of this to end...not ever. But even as I thought that, wondering...realizing that once dad got home from his trip, things could very easily change, I was content for the moment at least, to enjoy this for as long as it lasted.

**

"Well, I don't know about you two...but I'm famished," mom said. "I think...we should get something started for dinner, and then afterwards, once we've all collected our breath, gathered our strength back...we should maybe even continue this. If of course...the two of you are up for it?" She wondered asking us.

I think the grins on our respective faces answered that, though I was suddenly struck with the thought that I'd once again be banished to my bedroom upstairs, while the two of them busied themselves in the kitchen downstairs. Maybe...they saw the look in my face after having said that.

"You know what Jim, with the two of us here. I think we can manage to get you downstairs so you can remain with us while we fix something to eat. What do you think Kath? Think we can get Jim down stairs safely enough without breaking anything else?"

"I think we can manage," she assured us both. "As long as we go slowly and don't try and rush anything in doing that."

"Sounds like what you said a while ago," I teased her, to which she laughed.

"You know...something else comes to mind too that maybe we could all be thinking about while we're fixing dinner...for later, afterwards," she then hinted suggestively.

"What's that?" Mom asked as she slipped back into her robe, then helping me to get back into mine, though I decided I was good without putting the boxers back on I'd been wearing.

"I think...we should all be thinking about something we'd like to see one another do, something naughty...something wickedly erotic...very naughty."

Mom burst out laughing.

"What?"

"You're only saying that...because you've already got something in mind don't you?"

My aunt blushed, but she nodded her head. "Well yeah...I guess I do. But I don't want to be the only one with a dirty, perverted mind around here either. So...while we're fixing and eating dinner, that will give the two of you time enough to come up with something you'd like to see...feel, or do. How's that sound?"

I opened my robe, showing both my aunt and my mother that amazingly enough...my cock was stiffening again.

"Sounds fine with me!" I snickered. Seeing their surprised expressions.

"Ok, put that thing away before you tempt me too much," mom stated. "Let's get you downstairs, and then fix something to eat. In the meantime, we can all be thinking about what we want to do to one another after that."

I thought that sounded like one hell of a fine idea.