Lucky Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers

I quickly headed downstairs to the guest room where my cousin would be staying. The door was open so I didn't worry about knocking or anything as I entered, juggling several bags at once, which had captured my attention. "So...where do you..." I looked up, swallowing my tongue, dropping one suitcase entirely. Beth stood there next to the dresser, she'd just finished pulling off the tank top she'd been wearing, confirming my earlier suspicions. But what surprised me even more, was she made no effort to cover herself either as she stood there so calmly, her beautiful bare breasts fully exposed.

"On the bed would be fine," she answered. "Thought I'd take a nice hot shower after the flight...I'm all sticky and smelly," she grinned allowing me several moments of appreciative ogling before she finally turned heading into the bathroom. Though even then, she didn't close the door either.

"I'll ah...see you after your shower then," I called into her, just catching a glimpse of her bare ass as she finished removing the rest of her clothing.

"No...don't go. Come in...talk to me while I shower," she said surprising me even more. Hesitant, I entered the bathroom only then hearing her as she turned on the shower adjusting it.

Unlike mom and dad's shower, this one had frosted glass. And though it was easy enough to see my cousin was naked, it was just the vague outline of her body appearing through the glass partition as I came in, taking a seat on the toilet across from her.

"So...how've you been anyway?" I asked dumbly, not quite sure what it was she wanted to talk about or why. Though delighted at the opportunity to look at her even through the frosted glass as I sat there. Quite naturally too however, I became immediately aroused as I did so.

"Good, really good," she replied, suddenly opening the door just a crack so she could actually stick her head out when saying that. As she did, I caught a much better glimpse of her beautiful naked body...or rather her tits again anyway as she did that. She stepped back, washing her hair, though speaking to me again. "And guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm no longer a virgin anymore either."

I sat in silence for a moment trying to digest that, wondering what I should say...if saying anything when answering.

"Well? Aren't you going to ask me?"

"Ask what?" I replied, not at all sure as to what specifically it was she actually wanted me to ask her about it.

"Like...when? How?"

"Ok...when? How? Who?" I added curiously.

That one she laughed at, sticking her head back through the opening of the door again. "Who you wouldn't know even if I told you, and besides...it was only a onetime thing anyway, ancient history. When? About six months ago, believe it or not...up in the canyons on a blanket, that's the how part. And speaking of the how part....how about you?"

"Me?"

"Yeah...you! Don't tell me you're still dating your hand...don't you have a girlfriend? If not several of them by now?"

No way in hell could I tell her who it was I had been fucking lately. "No...not really, not recently anyway," I stated as she once again looked out of the shower towards me skeptically.

"No body?"

"Nope."

She grinned, once again stepping back beneath the falling water. "Well...guess we'll have to do something about that," she stated, though it was hard for me to hear if that's what she really said.

"Sorry...missed that, what did you say again?"

"I said...hand me a towel," which of course didn't sound at all like what I thought she'd said, though I let it go, grabbing her a fresh one off the rack, holding it, prepared to hand it to her as she turned off the shower. I then expected her hand to come out through the partial opening, but what she did then was to slide back the door totally and completely, only then accepting it. "Thank you," she grinned using that one to dry her hair with, a much easier task now as short as it was.

I stood there watching her tits jiggle, amongst other things. Her nipples hard and erect, which after a hot shower told me that maybe they were an aroused erect.

"So...you need a cold shower maybe?" She said finally drying off the rest of her body though her eyes were now focused towards my crotch, which was straining almost painfully against the front of my jeans.

"Yeah, after seeing you...I could use one," I told her.

"Be my guest."

I was tempted, but I also knew I would soon be missed, and I wasn't too keen on letting Aunt Diane catch me down here standing in Beth's bathroom naked in her shower. Beth's obvious openness might have changed considerably, but I doubt my Aunt's had. "I think I'll ah...take one later," I said. "Time for me to get back upstairs before I'm missed."

"Yeah, maybe you'd better...hate for anyone to come down here and catch me sucking your dick or anything," she said teasingly. Though even as I finally forced myself into leaving, I wondered if her taunt wasn't half serious. And then hoped as I climbed the stairs back up into the kitchen area that it actually was.

**

It was nice at least to see mom, dad and my Aunt sitting at the table sharing a coffee together, actually laughing as I emerged, though their jocularity seemed to halt the moment I stepped into the room. Even dad's face seemed a little redder than normal, almost as though they'd been sharing a private joke that I wasn't privy too. Odd...but nice to see the three of them smiling, even though they all looked like cats that had swallowed canaries.

"I miss something?" I asked not letting any of them off the hook.

"Something," mom actually grinned quite broadly. "We were just in the process of letting by-gones be bygones," she told me, and then shocked me even as she leaned over kissing my Aunt, who likewise stunned me, turning to accept the kiss from mom full on the lips. Ok, so it wasn't some erotic, hot naughty kiss, just a quick brief one. But if you knew the way my mother and Aunt had always acted around one another, even seeing that would have been totally uncharacteristic.

"Go get dressed," dad now informed me. "We're going out to dinner this evening, someplace nice for a change," he then added. "So at least wear a pair of newer, clean looking jeans and a decent shirt. After dinner, thought we'd come back here, open up that bottle of wine I've been saving, and spend the evening together, sort of getting reacquainted..."

"Better acquainted..." My Aunt said smiling at me with a look in her eyes I had never seen before, her statement hinting at something more, though she had left it there. Mom did give her a sly look, which I'd seen before. It was one of her patented "Not now" looks, which she tossed my Aunt's way, as she smiled back standing.

"Yes well...I'd best go look in on Beth, make sure what she's wearing is decent enough to go out in, especially these days," she then added. "And besides...we need to have a quick chat here before we do that," she said looking first at dad, and then back at mom. Grinning from ear to ear as she excused herself heading downstairs.

"Someone want to tell me what's really going on?" I asked as soon as she'd left.

"Maybe later," mom said shooing me away. "Now...go get dressed, and like your dad said, something nice and clean at the very least."

**

I came back downstairs a little over an hour later prepared to go out to dinner, which is when I learned that Beth had chosen not to go along with us. At first I honestly thought she was hoping that I'd stay back as well, thus giving us some time alone...and that perhaps she'd done so on purpose, so that we could maybe be together. But...as it turned out, there was a somberness expressed, which came along with that.

"I'm sorry Jim, didn't mean to put a damper on the evening," Aunt Diane said. "But after the three of us talked...discussed things we should have discussed years ago, I thought it was best that I talk about them with Beth too, let her know what was going on. As it turns out, maybe I should have waited in doing so. At the moment...she's not too happy with me, or with any of us for that matter. So that's why she's decided to stay back and not go with us. I think she needs some time to herself to digest and come to understand and accept what I told her."

"Maybe I should talk to her," I offered.

"I'm not sure that would do any good right now honey," mom said. "And besides...you don't really know the entire story yourself yet either."

"Well then...maybe I should. Obviously, I'm now the only one who DOESN'T know what the hell's going on around here."

"He's right," Dad said. "Time for him to hear it too, especially since Beth does. Why don't you two run up and finish getting ready while Jim and I have a father to son chat here."

The moment the two of them had left, dad turned to me. "Well son, obviously as you now well know...this family is full of surprises. Though I'm happy to say, no more in the way of hidden kept secrets however. And hopefully, after this...there won't be any more either. And more importantly, that after you hear what I have to tell you...things will eventually smooth themselves out. But...here it is, for what it's worth. Beth isn't just your cousin, she's also your sister."

You could have knocked me over with a feather. "Beth...she's, you and Aunt Diane?" I was stuttering, still trying to comprehend all this. "All this time...did you know? Suspect?"

"I did yes, but Diane always told me it wasn't...that Beth wasn't, until tonight. And I'm not sure she would have even then had your mother not spoken to her alone, briefly before that. She basically told Diane she knew about her and I, that we'd been close...closer perhaps that we should have been, but that we had been. And that your mom knew Diane still had affections for me in much stronger ways than just being brother and sister. But that's also when she told Diane about her sister, and the three of us having been together, and that she wanted Diane to know, she had no problem with that, as long as I still wanted to. Which of course...I do, always have. But up until things happened with all of us, I didn't think that Diane and I ever would again, nor did she obviously...until tonight anyway."

"So that's what the three of you must have been talking about, mom's being ok with you and Aunt Diane being together again."

"Yes that...and then of course telling us about Beth, finally admitting the truth. George had always wondered, suspected that Beth wasn't really his, which is why he was perhaps so hard on her. A piece of revenge perhaps, though Diane always insisted she was, always denied his ridicules accusations. Though obviously...they were true."

"And obviously...Beth didn't take the news very well then did she?"

"Apparently not, though your Aunt thought she would when she finally heard the truth. I think unfortunately, it wasn't the best time...or the best way she should have told her. It was a lot to take in all at once, so unexpectedly. Going to take her some time to adjust to the fact, you're in a sense, her cousin and brother, or...half brother anyway."

"Going to take me a while to digest that myself," I told him, now understanding why Beth was so upset. I probably would have been more so as well, but now...after having experienced what I had with my own parents, I obviously saw things in an entirely different light than she was at the moment.

"Anyway...we thought you should know. Especially as you also now know, my sister...me and your mom, might well..."

"I got it. No worries. But...what about mom's sister? You going to tell her about all this any time soon?"

"Sooner than you think, she's joining us at the house later for drinks. Your mom's already been on the phone with her as it is, so I'm pretty sure she's already well aware of the situation."

I sat in silence thinking about everything, and then finally announced. "I'm not going either. I promise I won't bug Beth to come out and talk, but I am going to let her know that I'm here in case she wants to."

"We figured as much," dad said standing. "Especially after you found out as well. Might not be such a bad idea, just in case Beth does need someone closer to her to talk about it with...especially you under the circumstances. So hopefully...she will. We should be gone no more than a couple of hours, and then back here for drinks later. So as I said, be expecting Aunt Kathy to be showing up sometime around nine or so, ok?"

"Jesus," I said sitting down again. "Beth's my fucking sister!"

**

I waited until after they had all left, and then went downstairs towards Beth's room. Sure enough, the door was closed. I knocked.

"Go away."

"Beth? It's me...Jim, I'm not going to ask you to let me in, all I want you to know is that I stayed behind too. I learned just as you did tonight...about, well about us. So...like I said, if you do want to talk about it, I'll be upstairs if you decide you want to." I stood there listening for a moment more, but Beth said nothing else, so I went back up stairs.

I'd been sitting there staring at the TV, without watching it when the door opened and in came my Aunt Kathy. I glanced at my watch, it was barely even seven-thirty yet.

"I didn't think you were coming over until later?"

"I know. Thought it might be best if I came over sooner than that, saw how you were doing, how you were taking the unexpected news." She turned looking in the general direction of where Beth obviously was. "How's she taking it?"

"Not very well I don't think," still trying to grasp it myself, though I personally didn't see a whole lot of problems here with it once I'd considered everything. But then again...I was also in a much different place than Beth obviously was under the circumstances.

"No surprise there. Maybe she'll open up to me even more so than you," she said, sitting her purse down on the chair heading in that direction. I knew Beth liked Aunt Kathy almost as much as she liked mom, and being that she was a woman, perhaps she'd be more inclined to at least talk to her. Kathy had a way of doing that with most people. So if anyone had a shot at getting Beth to open up and discuss it, she did.

An hour went by. It was now eight-thirty. Another half an hour or so, and the rest of them would be getting home soon. Though I had long ago turned off the TV, I was still staring at it even then, wondering how things were going...or not going downstairs, when I heard the sound of footsteps coming up. And not just one pair of footsteps...but two!

Kathy entered the room smiling at me and sat down on the couch facing me, though saying nothing. Beth entered in behind her, stood there for a moment and looked at me. "So...you're my brother."

"Yeah...I guess I am. And you're my sister."

She stood looking at me for a moment more, and then smiled...big. She came walking over, sitting down beside me, and kissed me, full on the mouth, even with my Aunt Kathy sitting across the way from us. She then turned towards my Aunt. Thanks Kathy, thanks for pointing out the obvious to me.

"Anytime sweetheart," Aunt Kathy said. "Now...I'm going to go fix us all a drink, something I'm sure we can all use now anyway. Might as well get a head start before the rest of them show up. In the meantime, you two have got a few minutes to chat about it...alone." As soon as she left, Beth turned towards me, once again kissing me.

"Ok, I'm confused here. At first you were upset to discover I was your brother, well...half brother, half cousin? Whatever the hell we are to one another anyway. And now...you're kissing me, like this?"

Beth laughed. "Yeah, well...after Kathy explained things to me, as well as a few others things, I guess you could say, I finally saw the light. And when I realized that if I was going to be mad, or stay upset by it, that it would most likely ruin the rest of my time here. I knew then she was right. Can't change what is...all I can do is accept it, or not. I decided...to accept it. I mean after all, not that big of a step, having the hot's for my cousin...or now my own brother is it?"

"You...you, have the hot's for me?"

"Of course I do...couldn't you tell? Especially after that first night? Or by practically inviting you into the shower? Though obviously...you never took the hint."

All this was of course great and all...but the problem was, there was a hell of a lot more to this story, which Beth didn't know. How would she react when and if she found out? What would she do then? Which is about the time, she surprised me with what she did know. Obviously my Aunt Kathy had filled her in on quite a bit of it already.

"I have to admit Jim, I was a little bit jealous."

"Jealous? Of what?"

"You and Kathy."

I swallowed. Though that was admission enough.

"Yeah...she told me, told me about you...her...your mom."

"Mom?"

"Yeah, your mom. Sure, I was a little surprised at hearing that too admittedly. And then she told me everything, how that all happened, why it happed...what happened. And then she told me something else too. She told me...my mom, still doesn't know about that part...yet. But, that before the night's through...she will. Apparently your mom and dad decided no more secrets, period. So they're going to tell her about it, about all of it...which is why they also invited your Aunt Kathy over, so she would be here when they did. Except..."

"Except?"

Beth chuckled. "Except she's also going to see and realize, that you and I have a thing now too, which is what she's going to see shortly after they arrive home here in just a bit."

"They are?"

"Yes...they are," Aunt Kathy said walking into the room carrying a tray of drinks. She was naked. "In the meantime, bottoms up. Here's to the three of us." She stated. "Now...what's say we get this party started shall we?"

**

I looked at Beth as she now stood quickly stripping out of her own clothes. "I have to admit...I've always been curious about being with another woman," she informed me as she soon after joined Beth, the two of them now standing side-by-side like a pair of erotic bookends. "Just never thought it would be someone like you who would be my first," she said brazenly. "Can't help wondering what mom will think about that," she then added.

"What can she think?" Kathy responded. "Not like she hasn't...or doesn't herself, especially after what you told me about your mother," Kathy answered back.

"What about Aunt Diane?" I now asked.

"Nope...sorry, no details while dressed," she said simply. "You only get to hear the naughty dirty stuff when you're naked...not until then."

I jumped up and began removing my clothes. "Naughty dirty stuff? Where, when...how?"

Beth laughed. "Well, shortly after George and her split up, I came home unexpectedly from work...and well, there she was...she and Mrs. Davenport, the gal next door."

"The redhead?" I asked vaguely remembering her.

"Yeah, the redhead with the store bought tits...that's the one yes. Anyway, that's what I walked in on when I came home early, the two of them lying there in the middle of the living room floor. They were so busy lapping away at one another's cunts, neither of them heard me. I just stood there watching for a while, shocked that mom was obviously so into it...enjoying herself. Which simply confirmed for me, it was something I wanted to try myself one day...when and if the right woman came along. And now...here she is, just like that."

"Yep...here I is alright," Kathy said laughing back, reaching over to cup my sister-cousins breast, which honestly I wished I was now doing myself.

"Anyway, after she discovered me standing there watching the two of them...she didn't make a bit issue out of me changing my hair or clothes after that. Especially as her divorce wasn't as yet finalized. George would have made it a whole lot harder and more difficult on her had he known about all that. So yeah, in a way...I sort of black mailed my own mother just so I could do this...be more of who I wanted to be. And so now...here I am, like this, and in moments now, about to find out what she did, what your mom did...and of course what Kathy did with both of them."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,502 Followers