Lucky Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,492 Followers

"Both of them? Jesus H! How many more surprises are there anyway?"

"Not too many more," Kathy said. "Though I have a feeling after tonight, there won't be any at all...which isn't exactly a bad thing. At the very least, we'll all have our cards face up on the table won't we?"

She was right about that, but I also wanted to hear the details, all of it. "You do know I'm going to want to hear the rest of that story," I told her. "About you and Aunt Diane."

"Oh I'm sure you will...later no doubt. But right now, what's say the three of us have some fun of our own before the others get here. No doubt seeing us will certainly open the door to those discussions anyway. And the way I see it...might as well get everything out in the open at once, no sense prolonging it, or hiding it...or pretending it's something else other than what it is either."

One thing I had always loved about my Aunt Kathy, she never did take any shortcuts, and always was the first one to cut to the chase.

"Sounds like a plan to me," I said as I sat down to sip my drink. "So...when do I get to watch you two?" I then asked.

"Right now," Kathy said. "Lay down baby..." She said speaking to my sister/cousin. "Auntie Kath's about to eat your pussy!"

To be continued...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,492 Followers