Lustful Women I, Barbro Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

"Oh, I will hand you my card next time, be sure of that. May I ask another question? In the end when there are men left who didn't get the chance to fuck on stage, why didn't the women let them fuck? That's what the men expected in the first place."

"Well, we decided it that way. The main reason is that most women don't want to fuck on stage as I just told you. Giving head is acceptable though. Another reason is that we want something different from the club. We don't want these meetings to end with everyone fucking," Carla explained. She really was kind answering all my questions. During our talk she had closed the door and tidied up the room. She went to the lighting console and put out all the lights except for a spotlight that was directed on the stage.

"Oh well, I should be going. Thank you for tonight and for explaining things to me. I am looking forward to our next meeting, really. But one last question? How do you manage to keep calm? Don't you get turned on seeing all this lovely fucking? I saw that you sucked up a man and that's also a turn on, for me anyway."

"Oh, of course I get turned on. I try to have a man handy. I would go crazy otherwise. In fact, I have one standing by in the back already. We will have a good fuck on stage as soon as I am ready here." Carla smiled lustily stroking over her body.

"Oh, I am so sorry to have delayed you. I will leave. Thank you so much," I said and left.

Next time at the club I approached Frank who was attending the bar. No disguise this time.

"Frank, next time you are horny just say so. I will be happy to fuck you anytime," I said standing in all my naked glory before him. "But don't trick me. No need for that. And thank you for inviting me to the society. I appreciate it very much. It has potentials for giving me an exceptionally good time."

"Oh, well, I am sorry for that. But we had to check you out like we do with all those who we think will contribute to the society. We never say anything in advance, but you presented yourself very well already on your first meeting Carla told me. We also gave you a hefty discount. Enjoy yourself and spice up the society. Now I want to ask you a favor. See that man over there with the hairy chest? He is new in the club and particularly important to us. Do you think he meets your requirements enough to fuck him tonight? He seems to be uncertain already and I am afraid he will leave if nothing happens to him. He is obviously too shy to ask any of the women. And you are by far the sexiest around here. I can see how he has his eyes on you. I'll owe you if you take care of him and give him the good time, I know you are capable of. Please?"

Well, if Frank asked me to do him this favor, why shouldn't I. The man looked like a good prospect anyway. It would be fun to also have a mission in the club.

"But of course, Frank. My pleasure entirely. He won't forget this night. I'll do my absolute best. In fact, I feel inspired. And I am looking forward to when you return the favor," I said and smiled sweetly at him. eHe

I was suddenly glad that I had dressed up a little more than normal. I had felt a tingling anticipation when I prepared myself at home. . . Dress up when being naked? . . . Well, it's a bit different from dressing for a normal party of course. Tonight, I had a dark red velvet ribbon around my neck and a golden chain hanging around my waist. I had make-up on my boobs, enhancing the pink nipples and made the areolas a little darker. I had brushed my pubic hair until it shone. I felt pretty and sexy.

I slowly took a tour around the bar pretending to check out all the men present, and I could see that the man was interested. His eyes followed me. When I had my back at him, I wriggled my ass a little extra.

A nice habit had developed in the club. Instead of kissing the woman´s hand for greetings a man could lean over and kiss the boobs cupping it and even lick the nipple. On my tour several men used the privilege. It felt tremendous and I also got a few propositions that declined but very politely. I ended the tour at the counter and asked Frank for two glasses of champagne. He smiled approvingly and put them on the house.

I took the glasses and went straight up to the man and handed him a glass.

"Cheers, I am Barbro. You are new, aren't you? Welcome to the club," I said looking at him over the rim of the glass before taking a swig. "Want to dance?"

He was a handsome man, tall and lean. At close range I saw that he was around sixty. His body hair was grayish and there were the typical changes of his chest. But it also showed that he kept himself fit. I really hoped that he wouldn't fail in the crucial moment.

"Hi, I am Bengt. Thank you. Yes, I would love to," he said smilingly. "But where? In here?"

"No, of course not. I'll show you. But let's drink up first. Cheers." In silence we drank our champagne eyeing each other. I noticed how his eyes moved up and down my body. When I caught his eye, he bowed slightly thus smilingly saluting me. My body shivered. This was a man who knew how to behave, and he seemed to like my body. I hoped the rest was going to be just as good.

I took him into the adjoining room and when he took me in his arms, I snuggled up real close to him. His cock reacted immediately and soon a generous snake was pressed against my belly. I put my hands behind his neck and my head against his chest. His hands slid down cupping my ass cheeks pulling us together. He was a good dancer and moved us slowly around the room. We took our time wanting to get our bodies acquainted. My body reacted very favorable to his and told me that it wanted to fuck this man.

He moved a hand further down and started to caress my thighs. He tried to get at my pussy from behind, but I was a little too short for him to conveniently reach and dance at the same time.

I withdrew from him and danced on my own pirouetting in front of him. Then I swirled back into his arms but with my back at him. He kissed my shoulder and started to caress my boobs. One hand went slowly downwards, and I shivered when he cupped my pubic area and put a finger along my pussy slit. He bent his finger and it slipped into my pussy and circled around. It felt heavenly and my knees buckled so much that he had to support me.

"Let's move on," I whispered taking his hand and went into the inner room. We found an empty couch with fresh linen and he lifted me and put me on it. Very tenderly he caressed me with hands and mouth and made me shiver again. I spread my legs and pulled him on top of me. He fucked me as tenderly as he had caressed me but very determinedly and with a lovely force towards the end. I cum in a slow orgasm that lasted long and in the middle of it he cum as well.

After recovering Bengt looked down at me. "Tremendous," he said smilingly, kissed my boobs and played with my nipples. "How nice they look with makeup. I haven't seen that before. Lovely." He went on making small talk praising my body. I enjoyed immensely. He was good, a real gentleman, knowing how to treat woman.

"What happens now?" He asked eventually. "Want a drink in the bar?"

"Well yes, thank you. But I want to freshen up first. See you in fifteen minutes," I said and rose and left for the ladies.

In the bar he sat in a corner with a bottle of champagne. He rose when I came and offered me a chair.

"Oh, big spender tonight," I joked, pointing at the bottle.

"Oh yes, you certainly are worth it after giving me such a lovely start in the club," he said gallantly. We had a good time drinking, chatting but also watching the other members. The bar was full of people by now, latecomers mixed with those who like us had had a round already.

"Want another dance," Bengt asked casually.

"Oh yes, I really would love to," I said as casually. "But if you don't mind, I would rather like to save it for another night. You are new in the club and should get to know more members if you don't mind me saying so. I bet there are several ladies who would want to make your acquaintance. If you are ready for another round, I have a suggestion. See the lady over there?" I pointed at a woman with a pear-shaped ass who leaned against the counter. "She might not be the best looking but believe me, she is incredibly talented, and her pussy is skilled to excellence. She will give you an exceptionally good time and since it will be your second time to night you will be able to savor her skill in full. Want to be introduced to her?"

"You are a remarkable woman," he answered. "Tremendously good looking, very sexy, excellent fuck and so very generous. I want to dance with you again but of course I take your advice. Yes, I would very much like to be introduced to her." His grey eyes shone through his mask.

I rose and went to the counter. "Hi Cecilia, want to meet a new friend of mine, Bengt, over there in the corner? He is worth fucking and I think you two would make a good match. Want to join us?"

She readily agreed and I got another glass and walked her to the table. Bengt stood up to greet her, his cock already swelling in anticipation. I introduced them. Bengt had seen and understood the club's greeting habit. Very gallantly he cupped her boob and leaned down and kissed it giving the nipple a light suck. He poured her a glass of champagne, we toasted and then I withdrew.

I wanted to fuck again. Bengt had been the perfect sophisticated lover, considerate and tender. Now I wanted it rough. I knew exactly whom I wanted; a man I had been watching for some time. His performances with other women had impressed me. He had already exercised his cock in a pussy and was again available in the bar. I went straight up to him. "Want to dance?" I asked. He grinned and pulled me close. With an arm around my waist, he walked me into the dance room.

He was a sturdy, powerful man. He danced purposely holding me close to him. Our bellies were soon separated by his log that was as sturdy as the man himself. I got wet and ready. I pulled him into the next room and went straight up to the rail and leaned over. I wanted to be fucked hard from behind.

He performed just like I had hoped. He was a strong man and when he wanted to, I had no chance to get out of his grip. With force and much skill, he fucked me roughly for a long time making me cum several times.

He let me rest now and then giving me a chance to get a glimpse of Bengt and Cecilia. I hadn't been wrong. They seemed to have a good time and fucked lengthily. Mostly Cecilia was on top riding him and that she used her inner muscles was obvious. Although she didn't move very much Bengt had a pleased and happy look on his face. I met Cecilia in the ladies afterwards and she thanked me for having paired them.

At the next meeting Bengt was already there when I arrived. He had watched and learned I could tell when I had watched him for a while. He went around and greeted several women in the club way kissing the boobs. And he did it very gallantly and thoroughly which I noticed when he saw me and came over. He cupped my boobs skillfully and made a bow kissing both lengthily leaning forward. He gave my nipples a good lick and also pinched them with his teeth. I got a hunch from his behavior.

"Hi Barbro, want to dance?" He asked without further preamble.

"Oh yes, thank you, very much," I answered. "But not until later if you still feel like it then. I still think that you should meet more members and not only me. Let me introduce you to another woman who I think will be to your liking." I showed him a woman that just had stepped into the bar. When I saw his eyes widen, I knew that the hunch I had got when he kissed the boobs so thoroughly was right. He was a breast lover and the woman that just came into the room had the best pair in the club.

Not that they were bigger than mine. Not much anyway. I knew that we had the same cup size. I had to admit though that her boobs were firmer than mine. When I first saw her, I had suspected that she had had them reconstructed but now I knew that they were one hundred percent her own just like mine. On top of that she had big nipples that got hard and protruding as soon as she got aroused. I also knew what she liked and thought that Bengt would fulfill her wishes.

Bengt didn't answer right away, just watched the woman. I went over to her and pulled her with me to Bengt. She smiled happily when she saw him staring at her great assets.

"Hi, I am Ylva," she said.

"Oh, forgive me. Hi, I am Bengt," he said trying to regain his composure. He leaned forward and grabbed her boobs and gave her a very thorough greeting including sucking both nipples. They forgot my presence and needed no talking to silently agree to set off to the inner room.

I had already decided how I wanted my evening. There was a tall man with broad shoulders. He was rather new in the club and I hadn't fucked him yet but had liked what I saw observing him in action with other women. I hoped that he would dominate me completely. I went up to him asking him for a dance. He lit up and followed me. On the dance floor he lifted me up and I put my legs around his hips. I felt his cock against my ass now and then when he moved around the floor. It didn't take long until I was put down on a couch in the inner room and he started to roughly caress my entire body turning me around as he liked.

Bengt and his woman were close by and I could watch them occasionally when my brute turned me in their direction. I had been right. Bengt caressed and played with his woman's boobs just like she wanted to be treated. There was no doubt in my mind that he would breast fuck her later on.

I couldn't follow their activities any longer when my brute put me on my head with a firm grip around my waist. He took a bite in my mound forcing my legs open having my knees to rest on his shoulders. He started to lick my pussy roughly but heavenly and I soon was moaning and crying out, forgetting everything except the intense pleasure he gave me. After my third shuddering climax he let me down on the couch and knelt. He pulled me towards him making my thighs to slide up over his. He didn't try to push himself into me when his cock touched my entrance. Instead, with a firm grip of my hips he just treaded me onto his cock like pulling a glove on the hand. My pussy fitted his cock just like one. When I was half-way impaled a mighty jerk of his hips forced his cock all the way into me bottoming out strongly. And then he started to fuck me with long hard strokes forcing my legs upwards and tilting my pelvis. All my senses were concentrated on the mighty pole that penetrated me sliding in and out. I have no doubt that I cried out highly when I cum which I did several times.

After a really good orgasm I thought I had to give him something back. I didn't allow myself to be carried away but used my body to increase his pleasure. I felt that my efforts had the desired effect in that he became prepared for his own release and caught up with him. It became a grand finale of a heavenly fucking where I had been totally in his hands without even the slightest influence on what was going to happen. Except for the very last part of course.

When I came to Bengt and his woman were already gone. My lovely brute sat at my side and when he saw that I had recovered he grinned at me.

"Give me some hand and mouth and I will be ready for another round. I think that tremendous honey pot craves more fucking although you so very deliberate and lovely made me cum," he said smilingly and took a good grip of my mound squeezing it hard.

I smiled back at him, a smile that deepened when I rose to suck his cock as he had requested. I ripped the condom off which seemed to be near bursting. I wondered fleeting when he had put that on. I hadn't noticed. Then I took his cock into my mouth. It tasted very nicely, a little salty with a fresh almond flavor. I sucked him and my tongue played all over his length. He reacted quickly and started to swell in my mouth. It was lovely. He soon got hard, and I eased part of it out keeping only the cock head in. That way my tongue could swirl all around it and tickle the sensitive underside. He grunted a few times when I did it.

Suddenly he pulled my head away and rose. He stood on the floor and simply lifted me up turning me to lie on my stomach across the couch. His big hands gripped my hips and pulled my ass up in the air spreading my knees. He again impaled me onto his hard cock by simply pulling me onto him. He started to fuck with short hard jabs that made him bottom out every time. Again, his red-hot sword in my sheath took over my body and soul and was the center of everything giving me intense pleasure. I lost control and the feelings took over my entire body when I exploded in a lovely orgasm, the first in a row.

After a while of fucking from behind with me on all fours he grabbed my thighs and lifted them up. He stood between my legs that stretched out over and beyond his hips. He grabbed my boobs and lifted me up face down. I suddenly hang freely in his triangular grip held up on his hard cock in my pussy and his big hands around my boobs. He rocked me back and forth on his cock a few times but then lowered my face and shoulders onto the couch and moved his hands under my thighs instead pressing my legs against his hips with his elbows. He started to fuck between my spread thighs with only small movements of his hips and ass, but every thrust was strong enough to take my breath away. It was heavenly to be treated so roughly but still being fucked so well. It felt like the hot spear went all the way from my pussy through my body to my brain. I was flying high getting orgasms all the time.

He went on fucking me with the same ardor not giving signs of wanting to get his rocks off. I began to tire although it felt heavenly. On a hunch I started to beg for mercy. That made it. His cock grew slightly in all directions and got even harder. I was now very aware of his reactions and timed myself to him. When my pussy felt the familiar change in his cock preparing to deliver, I was ready. And deliver he did. He grunted and shot his first load. I felt the hot semen splash into me, no condom this time I realized. His cock retracted slightly preparing to fire again. His second shot took me over the brink. A series of shots followed in slow order keeping me flying and screaming. His last shot made his knees to buckle and his grip of me slackened making me to fall onto the couch. He followed me down keeping his cock in my pussy. He rested exhausted on my back while his cock slowly lost its hardness and shrank out of me.

After a while I rolled him off my back and sat up. There were some couples standing watching us. There were some applauses and cheers. Among them were Bengt and Ylva.

"What a performance," Bengt said smilingly and Ylva nodded. "Join us when you have freshened up."

Just then my brute came to and hugged me from behind cupping my boobs. But it was only a hug of affection. I felt that he was done for the evening which he also told me in between kissing my neck and shoulders thanking for a great fuck.

I hugged him and went to freshen up with my juices trickling down my thighs.

I found Bengt and Ylva at a table in the bar with a bottle of Champagne. Bengt quickly rose to greet me with a thorough club kiss of both boobs before pouring me a glass.

"That was quite a fuck," Ylva said. "I don't think I have seen anything like that before. It was marvelous when you just hang there on his cock. I think I will nominate you two to the Christmas show. Would you like me to?"

"Oh, yes of course if you think it was that good. It felt heavenly I can tell you. But you and Bengt made a very sexy couple too. Would you like me to nominate him as your partner this year?"

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers