Lustful Women I, Barbro Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey what are you talking about? What is the Christmas party? Something I should know about?" Bengt wanted to know.

"But yes, absolutely. On December thirteen is the last club meeting of the year. And then all members really should try to be present. There will be several shows given by selected couples among the members who have been nominated in advance. There are quite a few categories. Ylva is always on in the boob´s category but with different partners. You should be super from what I saw tonight."

We sat chatting sipping the wine. Ylva and I took turns telling stories from previous parties about good shows and funny failures. We had a good time together and my vigor flew back into me. I put a hand on Bengt's thigh and felt him shiver. Ylva noticed and smiled at us.

"Time to leave I understand," she said and rose. Bengt quickly rose and hugged her. He took his time kissing her boobs and nipples. Ylva looked pleased when she set off to find a new partner. Like me she always wanted a second round.

I looked Bengt in the eyes inquiringly smiling invitingly. He understood immediately and asked me to dance. Entangled with arms around the waists we went through the bar to the next room. We danced slowly for quite a while letting our bodies feel each other and slowly build up the tension making our bodies to tingle. There was no need for words we just felt when it was time to move into the inner room and find an empty couch.

Bengt softly put me down and started to caress me tenderly. We had a prolonged, very tender fuck which was just what I had planned for and wanted. I cum several times in soft orgasms. When Bengt finally reached his climax, I got incredibly happy to see the expression of pure joy and pleasure on his face. He stayed on top of me for some time before rolling away. But only to lie at my side softly caressing my body when we savored the lovely aftermath of a lovely fuck.

- - - -

I was very satisfied for a couple of days which I needed because I had the night shift. I was mentally preparing myself for the next meeting with the society. Like most women I worried about what to wear. And I had a double problem because I hoped to be called up on stage and thus should be naked. I wanted to give the audience a performance to remember, and that certainly included the clothing. I wanted to look sexy already when fully dressed. I wanted to give a good show when undressing on stage and not just drop the clothes like the women had done at my first meeting. I wanted my naked body to look great when I was naked and waited for the men to come on stage and take me. It was really a lot to consider.

As always seem to be the case I didn't made up my mind until at the last moment. I ended up wearing a loose-fitting wrap around skirt and a very thin white blouse with a modest neckline. Underneath I had a long corset with a shelf bra function that supported my boobs and let the nipples show. The corset had garter straps and fringe at the bottom. I wanted my pubic hair to be shiny and fluffy and decided not to wear any panties.

To look my best when naked I painted my nipples bright red and the areolas dark red. I put make up around my buttocks to enhance my round ass cheeks. I put a black mouche on one boob. And I wore a thick golden chain around my waist and a thin golden link around one ankle.

When arriving at the society meeting, I sneaked into the ladies, took off my panties and brushed my pubic hair to shine and get fluffy. I was ready.

During the initial drink, many men took a close look at my boobs and nipples that were on display under my thin blouse. I got several appreciating smiles and even comments.

I handed my card to Carla who smiled at me. I stood in the back and waited.

Carla jumped up on stage and called for silence. She drew the cards of the two women who should go on stage.

"Our first performer to-night is . . . Barbro. We are very lucky, aren´t we? Barbro is our new member, and I am sure that we all want to see her on stage. The second is . . . Lisa. Congratulations ladies. An applaud for our first performer. Barbro, on stage please!"

I tried my best to walk seductively through the audience. On stage I made a deep curtsy then stood erect for a while looking at the audience. I found a suitable man to concentrate on while stripping. Slowly I peeled my skirt and blouse off and then made a pirouette letting all see me from all sides. Next, I unhooked the stockings and rolled them off putting one leg at a time up on the couch. I pirouetted again while unhooking the corset that had frontal clasps. I heard a lovely gasp from the audience when I stood before them erect and fully naked. My nipples were stiff, and I let my boobs swing.

The audience cheered. I was in heaven. I had reached my first goal to present myself favorably.

Carla took the floor again.

"Well gentlemen, line up for this lovely lady. Tom, warm up our star, will you!" The same old man as last time jumped up on stage and started to caress me. I got proud when I saw several men approach the stage.

"Oh goodness gracious me. Six men have lined up. We need lots of ladies to match that, won´t we," Carla exclaimed. "Well, here we are then," she continued and read out six names from the bowl. I was flabbergasted. Had six men lined up and did Carla plan to let me take on all six? I nearly fainted.

The old man Tom was good with his hands and soon he knelt and wanted to lick my pussy. I opened up for him and felt an astonishing long tongue lap at my clit. It felt wonderful. He soon got me ready and looked up at me inquiringly. I nodded smilingly and put my hands around his head and pulled him close again.

"Barbro, are you ready for the first man," Carla asked. "Yes, let him come, I am ready," I said in a husky voice. Tom rose and I hugged him and kissed his cheek before he tumbled down. I turned and hugged the man jumping up on stage. I felt his nice erection against my belly.

I backed away and grabbed his cock. I made a small show of measuring his tool between my thumb and fingers turning to the audience. I showed surprise and delight of the size. Then I turned and bent over, fishing for his cock between my thighs. The audience cheered.

I got him inside me from behind and he grabbed my hips and started banging. He wasn't bad at all and I was really turned on, so it didn't take long until I got my first orgasm for the night crying out loudly. The man continued fucking me but halfway to my next orgasm he erupted and withdrew. I kissed him on the cheek and was happy to see that his supporting woman took good care of him. She pulled the condom off and cleaned his cock taking him into her mouth. Nice, I thought.

The next man came on stage. He was average but I measured his thickness and held up my thumb and forefinger to show its size. His cock throbbed when I held it and he seemed eager to get inside my pussy. I leaned over again and guided him inside. But it was a short pleasure. Already at his fourth stroke he erupted and had to withdraw. I hugged him and whispered to him not to be sorry. I tried to console him by saying that he was welcome back in my pussy another time.

The third man took hold of me from behind already when I turned from the second. His steel hard cock poked me in my ass hole. He held my waist chain in a firm grip, and it was only to bend over and let him in. He was good and fucked me excellently to two orgasms before he grunted and cum himself. I made sure that he and the audience knew that I enjoyed his efforts by making a lot of noise, screaming highly when I cum, moaning and grunting in between. The man looked immensely proud of himself when he went off the stage and got a warm greeting by his handling woman.

The next man was rather timid and followed my lead. But once inside he showed both initiative and strength. He fucked me to a good orgasm cuming seconds later proudly crying out.

When he left Carla came forward looking inquiringly at me. I made the thumbs up sign indicating that I wanted to go on. Carol smiled broadly and waved the fifth man up.

I wanted a change and lay down on the couch welcoming the man with raised legs, widely spread thighs and outstretched arms. He came close and I pulled him over me. His cock plunged right into my waiting pussy finding the entrance without help. It was rock hard, short and stubby. He started out well but unfortunately, he cum within seconds and had to withdraw. I barely had time to kiss him and wish him too welcome back before the next man shoved him aside taking his place. I was lucky with this last man in line. He had a good staying power and made my body shiver of pleasure before we cum together in screaming ecstasy. A deep, satisfied pleasure filled my body. It had been a fantastic experience.

When the man rose from my body his supporting woman jumped on stage and embraced him cheering. She told him how good he had performed and how proud he had made her. I learned later that the supporting women were very anxious that the man in their care should do well for himself on stage. They cheered the successful and consoled the men who failed trying hard not to show their disappointment, but some women failed and sneered when he got off stage.

At my third meeting I handed my card to Carla who smiled and whispered that she couldn't put me on stage so soon. So, I wasn't expecting anything to happen and lingered around in the back watching the first woman on stage. Suddenly a man was pressing himself against my back.

"You promised to give me another chance," he whispered in my ear. "I am dying to be allowed into your lovely, hot pussy again. I won't disappoint you this time, I promise. Please?" he begged. It was the man from last time who had failed, well not entirely, but had cum almost as soon as he got inside my pussy.

"Oh yes, by all means, I promised, didn't I? I always keep my promises. It will be a pleasure I hope," I said cheerfully and turned to him grabbing his cock through his thin pants. I knelt, freed his cock and sucked it to full hardness before bending over the back of a chair. My short wide skirt rode up revealing my naked ass. I felt his hands on my hips and his cock poking for my pussy entrance. I put a hand between my legs and guided him in but only after having used his cock to caress my pussy slit. He started to fuck me carefully with long slow strokes making small breaks when he fondled my swinging boobs. He wasn't so bad, but he cum shortly after my first orgasm and withdrew quickly.

Before I had time to recover and rise, I felt a stiff cock poking around my ass. I cried out of joy thinking that he hadn't got limp after all and wanted to go on fucking.

"Nice greeting, I must say," I heard another voice saying. "May I also join in as you promised last time?"

I laughed happily thinking this was my lucky day. "Of course, I always keep my promises. Please come inside, be my guest," I said, giggling heavily and took up position again bending over.

On stage the woman just took on a new lover. We followed them to a shuddering orgasm. The man on stage buckled and left but the man behind me went on even harder and quickly took me over the brink again before he erupted. I rose slowly and embraced my two men who had proven their ability so well.

The second woman for the night was called on stage. A few men lined up and to my astonishment Carla called me as the last of the supporting women. The woman did her best, but three lovers were enough for her leaving two men in the line. Carla called us up on stage.

The other woman immediately knelt and started to suck her man. She was good at it I could tell, and the man cum quickly. Good for him but not much to watch I thought where I was kneeling sucking lightly on my man. I quickly decided that I wanted to do something more spectacular than just the ordinary sucking off.

I rose and asked the man to undress me which he did promptly and with some finesse caressing me in between. Carla approached the stage looking worried, but I gave her a calming sign. She stopped but stood close by ready to interrupt.

I went behind the man, embraced him and held his cock, testing its length and hardness and jacking it slightly. I used my boobs to caress his back and down over his buttocks. I moved around him and raised slowly letting my boobs slide up his legs and engulfing his cock. I used both hands to press my boobs together and he caught the drift and moved back and forth. It got a bit uncomfortable though, he was a tall man, and our heights didn't match. I jumped up and led him by his cock to the couch where I lay down spreading my legs for those who wanted to see my well fucked, reddened pussy. I pulled him in position to breast-fuck me which he started to do with great ardor. I licked the tip of his cock when I could.

He had a good staying power and fucked my boobs extremely good. Now, my boobs are overly sensitive and have sort of a connection to my pussy and clit. I started to cry out when his treatment of my boobs got my clit to tingle and soon I cum in a shuddering orgasm. I guess that my pussy opened and closed. The audience cheered. The man went on fucking my boobs without stopping. His own arousal grew, and we cum together. He sprayed my boobs and face with a generous amount of cum. It was just lovely which I loudly told him and the audience.

Carla took up the applause but soon ended the meeting. I remained on stage until the room was empty. If Carla had any objections on my performance I wanted to know. But she came up and hugged me saying that it had been a great performance. She said that every man in the room had felt his cock being embraced by my boobs and every woman had felt a cock in between her own boobs. It was the best closing of the show for a long time.

After that night Carla started to use me frequently as a supporting woman. But she always put me last in line which often ended up that I had to take care of the man myself. I always tried to make a show of it and do it differently using all the possibilities my body offered except my pussy. But breast fucking was the favorite both for me and the audience.

- - - -

To be continued.

In the next chapter Barbro becomes the director and leading performer in sex shows.