Lustful Women III, Inga Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, thank you," he said very politely.

"Do you remember what we did last night? Did you like it?" I asked moving a little closer to him.

"Oh yes, of course I remember. RL is fantastic," he answered and the look in his eyes was very rewarding. He was not being just polite; his eyes told the truth.

"Do you want to do it again? With me?" I asked casually.

"Yes, very much," he said without any hesitation and his eyes sparkled.

"Well then, there is no time like the present," I said suddenly feeling a little nervous. I rose and took a few steps back. I let my gown fall to the floor. There had been no reason for nervousness I saw. His eyes were glued to my body. I turned around slowly in a full circle before moving close to the bed. I pulled the duvet away.

As I had expected he had slept in his jockeys which I swiftly helped him to get rid of. Without any more preambles I went down on him. I was suddenly very horny.

This time I didn´t have to put in any special skill to get him first erect and then very hard. I suddenly forgot all about the teaching I had planned. I mounted him as soon as he was ready. It felt heavenly to impale myself on his hard cock and see the joy on his face.

I started out softly wanting to give him a good time before he cum. In the back of my head I remembered his astonishing staying ability from last night but didn´t dare to count on it. I had to remember myself that it still was my task to give this boy the best possible experience.

But I hadn´t had to worry. I rode him softly until I cum. Then I speeded up and cum again. And once more. The boy looked very happy all the time and his hands were all over me caressing and pinching the nipples. I was in heaven and relaxed. I started to ride him more deliberately trying to find out what he liked. I cum twice again before I felt a change in the boy´s behavior. He started to meet me more eagerly and I felt his cock grow in all direction. A certain sign that he was on his way. I prepared to receive. When he fired his first round, I started cuming and my pussy eagerly took care of his gun long after he had ceased fire milking it dry.

I slumped down over him exhausted from the lovely fucking. He had shown a staying ability that I had never experienced. It was tremendous. I rolled off him and saw that he had fallen asleep. I wasn´t offended though like the night before. He certainly has earned it, I thought grinning inwardly. I rose and went to freshen up. Half an hour later I was back waking him up.

"Have a shower. Breakfast will be ready when you are," I told him and put a bath robe on the bed.

He found his way to the kitchen. I was happy to see that he looked fresh. I was eager to give him more whenever he felt like it. I met him with a big hug that put his face against my boobs.

"Hi there, feeling well?" I greeted him cheerfully. "Did you like the RL activity?"

"Yes, it was super, absolutely. I really liked it," he said without hesitation.

"Let´s have breakfast. I am starving," I said laughingly. "We have plenty of time. I have nothing planned for the day." I was surprised by his frankness and lack of shyness. Now he proved that he was his mother´s son.

We had a nice meal. I chatted all the time, but he answered only with short sentences. He certainly wasn´t very talkative except when talking about his computers. I was happy to notice though that he kept looking at my boobs. I was wearing a morning robe if a flimsy material that clung to my boobs and I had no underwear.

I hadn´t given much thought in advance how to spend the time. I guess that I somehow had thought that the day would pass in an endless erotic frolicking. But I had had time to think during breakfast.

"Will you do something for me?" I asked. "Will you help me with my computer? It just stops now and then."

"Yes, of course," he said. "Where is it? And tell me what happens."

I led him into my study where I had my computer. I use it for mail and for browsing the net. Sometimes for writing letters. That was about it.

He sat down in front of it and fired it up. He quickly went through a series of commands and then looked at me.

"The hardware is all right," he said. "Not the latest of course but passable for what you want to do. But the software needs upgrading. It will become much faster and more reliable. It will take some time though. Want me to do it for you?"

"Oh yes, very much. I will be most happy for your help," I told him hugging him from behind.

He said no more but set to work. I left him with it. After an hour he came and asked if I was willing to pay for some software. I gave him my credit card without asking any questions.

After a couple of hours, he came back telling that he was finished. Did I want to come and see what he had done? Of course, I did. He explained a lot of things I didn´t understand but I could see for myself that the surfing was much faster. And there were no hang ups. I praised him overwhelmingly for his work.

We had a light lunch. I wanted him to be alert. I was disappointed though that he showed no signs of being horny. I thought about what to do and got an idea.

"Let´s use the time for some tutoring," I said casually. "I promised your mother that I would teach you a lot. I am here for you and you only during this weekend. You can ask me anything or touch me anywhere. And when you want to fuck just let me know. You don´t have to ask verbally if that feels difficult. There are many ways to make me understand what you want. I think I am rather good at reading the mind."

I brought him to my playroom.

"Undress me," I told him. "It´s a good thing to know how to undress a woman."

He just looked at me for a little while but then came close and started to fiddle with the buttons on my blouse. I hadn´t chosen it deliberately but it happened to have quite a few buttons. He gained confidence as he worked on them and the last pair went quickly. He slid the blouse off me. I pulled him closer and pulled his arms around me. The skirt had a zipper in the back, so he had to pull it down without seeing what he was doing. But he had little trouble with that. He was good with technical things.

I stood before him in bra and panties. He hesitated but I encouraged him to go on. I turned around to let him study the bra clasp. He got it immediately and the bra was loose in no time. I pulled his hands forward to cup my breasts and had him fondle me for a little while before I pushed the hands down. He understood right away that I wanted him to push my panties off, he was a very clever boy.

I stood naked before him and took a few steps forward before turning around. I got happy to see that his eyes were glued to my body.

As the evening before I lay down on the couch. But this time I was determined to teach him as we went along. I told him what to do and guided his hands and mouth. I found out that my boobs and my luxurious pussy bush were what he liked best to caress on my body. But I also carefully told him about the importance of the clit and showed him how he could make it to come out of its sheltering hood with a gentle massage.

"Cool," he exclaimed when he saw it happen. "It´s just like the retractable, spring-loaded knobs of my computer. I have to press them to make them come out before I can operate them." He understood immediately how it worked when he could relate to his computer.

"Splendid," I said. "But there is more to do. Use your tongue and see what happens." I guided him to lick my clit and he got amazed when he saw that it got bigger and harder for every lick. I have a rather big clit which is good for tutoring of that kind. The effect of a good licking is very visible.

"Wow," he exclaimed when I pushed his head back to let him see what he had accomplished.

I told him to undress and then rolled over. I wanted my backside caressed as well. He liked my ass cheeks I found out and pushed my ass up a little spreading my knees. His hands went up caressing my back and around to my boobs. I raised also my upper body to allow him better access. Suddenly I felt his hard cock poke my ass. I became very happy.

I was already on all fours and just had to adjust a little to be in a properly position. With a swift move I had his cock at my entrance being as ready as I ever would be. I pushed back and felt his cock head part my lips. With another quick backward push, he was inside. Then he took over.

He started to fuck me frantically like a dog fuck his bitch. I got afraid that this was going to be a quick affair. No man in my experience could fuck like that for very long without cuming and this boy was very inexperienced. So, I prepared for it to end shortly and let myself loose to get some enjoyment while it still was time. But I hadn´t had to worry. After my first quick orgasm which he didn´t seem to notice, he just went on banging me fiercely. I calmed down and started to enjoy his doings adjusting my position slightly now and then to get his thrusting cock where I wanted it. I cum a few times more before I felt that he slowed down. A minute later he grunted and fired his cannon in the first of several shots. I cum too, having had the time to catch up.

I slumped down on the bed with him on my back. I savored the moment. I had got another amazing fuck which I had never expected from this youth.

As before he fell asleep and he kept sleeping when I rolled him off me. He must have got totally exhausted because he slept for more than an hour. I took my time savoring the aftermath and took a long nice shower.

When he woke up there still was a lot of time to kill before dinner. I had thought about what to do. He got happy when I asked him to teach me more about how to use my computer. He spent the next hour showing me a lot of things I had had no idea about. Surfing would become much easier and faster in the future I told him overwhelmingly.

I asked him to show me some more daring sites which he did reluctantly at first but after a while he really got into it. Then I asked him to show me his favorite porn sites. He was by now so into it that he did it without much fuss. I studied him carefully to find out his preferences.

That he liked big boobs was obvious. But which boy doesn´t? Or grown man? But he was less interested in the real big melons which I was happy for. I told him about breast implants and how to know if a woman had had her breasts reconstructed. He got very interested and wanted to know more. But I found it hard to find pictures of young women with big natural breasts on the ordinary porn sites. Girls with small tits were plenty. Not until we went to sites with amateurs or more mature women, did we find what I was looking for; big natural breasts. I showed him how different natural breasts swing and sag. I showed him that the swing and the sag was a good indicator if the breasts were natural or not. To my great joy he looked at me and declared that I had lovely natural breasts.

The next thing I learnt was that he liked hairy women. A well-groomed thick bush was what he liked best. A bush that had grown wild was not that good although better than a bald mound. But he admitted that a bald pussy showed all the nooks and crannies very clearly. Again, he made me happy by saying that he really liked the way I kept my bush.

He also liked women that spread their thighs to give a good view of the female heaven. He especially liked when the woman bended over with her feet or knees wide apart. I could tell from his breathing that got quicker when images of that kind were shown.

All in all, I think I learnt quite a lot about him and his preferences during the time we spent surfing the porn sites.

While I cooked dinner, I thought about our latest fuck. My pussy twitched when I recalled how hard and fast he had fucked me. But there had been one thing that had hampered us. The couch was rather soft, and I used satin sheets and they were a little slippery at times. I had had trouble to meet him firmly being pushed down and forward when he thrust hard and his knees had also slipped. I started to wonder how it would feel if neither of us slid when he thrust hard and if I could meet him rock steady without swaying forward. I decided that I had to find out.

I knew by now that he needed an unusual long time to recover. Well, unusual for a boy although not for a grown man. But his amazing staying ability was also unusual for a boy so it sort of matched. I had not yet been able to figure out how long time he really needed but as I wanted our next fuck to be extraordinary, I was willing to give him plenty of recovering time. But I was already very horny.

We had a nice dinner. He wasn´t shy anymore and willingly answered my question even the more intimate ones that came natural from our surfing. I deliberately let the dinner take time. He was happy to help me doing the dishes. Afterwards we sat talking like the night before.

I felt my excitement grow all the time. I badly wanted to be fucked by this boy again, I had to admit to myself. I now couldn´t understand that I only 24 hours ago tried to find an excuse to send him away before the better of me took over. I no longer saw him as a smallish boy with a lanky, skinny figure and with pimples. No, he was a man I wanted to fuck me bravely. My body reacted to his cock and stamina and ignored his outer frame.

Eventually I couldn´t stand to wait any longer. I leaned over and embraced him.

"Would you like to fuck me again?" I blurted out in his ear.

I backed a little to be able to see his face. I got disappointed at first because there was no visual reaction.

"Yes, I would like that very much," he said rather politely looking at me.

"Would you like to do it just like right away?" I asked feeling a bit nervous. But then his face lit up.

"Absolutely, that would be super," he exclaimed. "RL is so cool."

I had made up my mind how I wanted the next fuck. I rose and brought him to my playroom. I asked him to pull the fuck bench forward. He looked a bit puzzled when he saw it, not really understanding its function.

I got naked in no time and was very pleased when he followed suit without me telling him.

"I think that you like women bending over and spreading their thighs to show what is hidden," I said giggling. "Watch this." I climbed the bench bending over the raised midsection. The knees were still rather close together.

"You can spread my thighs wider. Use this," I continued giving him the remote. He fiddled with it for a little while but soon found out how it worked. He used the remote to spread my thighs and then closed them again a couple of times.

"Cool," he exclaimed. It seemed to be his most liked expression when there was something he liked.

"Like what you see? RL is much better than the Internet, isn´t it. This woman is here for you and for your eyes only. Well, not only for the eyes. In RL you can also touch and feel. Cool, isn´t it?"

He stood behind me looking at what I had to offer. He used the remote to alter my position; changing my spreading, changing the tilting of my upper body, raising and lowering my ass. When I thought about it, I got surprised that I wasn´t embarrassed from having my most private parts so thoroughly scrutinized. Instead it turned me on.

Suddenly there was a whirring sound and I felt the straps tying me to the bench. He had found and opened the lid to the hidden buttons which I hadn´t counted with. I hadn´t thought about how clever he was with electronics. He also found the buttons that tightened the straps and used them.

"My goodness. This RL woman now really is all yours. I am tied to the bench until you give me free. You can do what you want with me," I exclaimed thinking that it might turn him on. But I wasn´t totally left to his mercy although I had straps around my waist, legs and arms. But the bench had a security button near my thumb that would let me loose if I pressed it.

"Now when you have tied me you must do all the work. Come and caress me," I went on.

"Can I press that magic button of yours? It was so cool when it came out in the open," he asked.

"Absolutely, I want you to. And when it´s out I want you to lick it," I told him.

He gave me a very nice working over starting with my ass. But soon he moved on down the crack of my ass. He played a little with my puckered hole pressing lightly. He went further down running his fingers along my slit and the swelling lips. Then he found the place of the clit. He started out by slowly press on it but went on with a very nice massage when it came out in the open. When it was fully hard, he dug in giving me a lovely licking that ended in a shuddering orgasm. I guess that I screamed as well. There was no reason to hold back.

"Now, come and stand before me. I want to check your cock," I ordered when I had recovered. He did as he was told. I had only one way to treat him and that was with my mouth since my wrists were securely tied. I gave him a good sucking although he was hard already. But now I was convinced that he wouldn´t cum prematurely.

"Get behind me and put this lovely pecker in my pussy," I said. He nearly ran to take position behind me. I was as ready as I would ever be, and I guess that my pussy even gaped slightly. At least he found his way immediately and with a hard push was all the way inside. And then he started to fuck.

Oh my god what a fuck. It became something that I will always remember. It was far better than I had imagined while cooking dinner. He fucked me again in that frantic way but this time I didn´t slide or sway forward. My lower body met him rock steady. The straps around my waist and legs held me tightly secured to the padded bench. He had a very firm foothold, so the force of his hard thrusts went straight into my pussy. I cum rather quickly but as before he didn´t seem to notice and certainly didn´t slow down. And I didn´t wanted him to. His banging felt lovely to say the least. It was like having a jackhammer in my pussy.

I soon cum again and this time he kept me on the wave of orgasm. He kept me riding the wave for an eternity or so it felt anyway. I lost track of time. But suddenly I felt that he went slower and understood that he was about to fire. And he did. He erupted in me with several blasts that filled my pussy. And that took me to new heights making me scream on top of my lungs in a high pitch tune.

Then it was over. I felt the boy slide out of me. Where he went, I had no idea because I was lost to the world being slumped down on the bench with all my limbs soft as rubber.

When I came to, I looked around for the boy. He lay on the couch but to my happy surprise wasn´t asleep although he looked exhausted. He smiled happily when he noticed that I was looking at him.

He rose and came to stand at my side. He started to caress my body very nice and tenderly. He moved around me caressing me from all sides being out of my sight most of the times. But his hands and occasionally his mouth told me where he was. He kissed my ass and down my inner thighs. I got the feeling that he studied my magic button as he had called it at close range and suddenly his finger touched. It had withdrawn but his touching felt good.

He came round and stood before me close enough for me to take the tip of his cock in my mouth. He moved closer when I sucked him in, but he showed no sign of getting hard although I cleaned his cock and balls thoroughly putting all the skill of my mouth and tongue into it.

But I wasn´t disappointed. It had been a tremendous fuck and I was very contented.

"Please, untie me," I asked him after a while. "Unless of course if you want to fuck me again," I couldn´t stop myself from adding.

He quickly got the remote and pushed the buttons releasing me. My body ached a little when I rose. I found out that I had been tied for much longer than I had thought. He had treated me so well that time had passed quickly.