Lustful Women III, Inga Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers

"Now, mount me the horse way. You know like we saw on those pictures. I want you to be a stallion covering a mare. Put your forelegs around me, your arms I mean of course. Grab my boobs and caress them. Later, you can grab my hips for support," I told him. I felt him move in and his cock poked my ass when he reached around me to grad my swinging boobs. I adjusted my position to get his cock to slide back and forth through my slit and to caress my clit that quickly got bigger. I closed my thighs around his cock to get it high up in the slit. I enjoyed immensely getting my slit, clit and boobs caressed.

After a while of this nice petting, I spread my thighs again and reached out between them to guide him. I moved my feet wider apart to get my pussy at the right height for him. As soon as I got his cock head at my entrance, I pushed backwards taking him into me. It felt heavenly and I guess he felt the same. He very eagerly started to fuck me and soon his jack hammer was set in motion. It didn´t take long until I cum. In the corner of my eye, I saw his mother coming out and stop dead in her tracks just outside the door. Her eyes became big as saucers when she took in her son´s activities in my pussy.

I cum again. It felt heavenly and I cried out loudly making it a long-lasting cry while the orgasm rippled through my body. Maybe I exaggerated a little but not much. It really felt great, and the boy never switched off the hammer. I cum again repeating my performance if it really was one. The mother looked immensely proud.

Then the boy missed his beat and his cock slipped out of me. My body certainly didn´t like that and took charge to get it back inside. But it must have had other preferences because suddenly, the boy´s cock rammed my ass hole hard and got half the way inside on the first stroke. It hurt but not more than I could stand. He stopped and started to withdraw.

"No, don´t, stay where you are," I cried out. I didn´t know if he had found my back door intentionally or just by chance. I certainly hadn´t planned it but now didn´t mind. I suddenly longed for him to go on that way. "Fuck me, fuck my ass as it was my pussy," I told him. "Don´t worry, it´s all right and very much so. It will be nice," I assured him. I felt that he picked up courage and slowly started to move back and forth trying to figure out how this new hole worked.

He soon enough found out that my ass hole was just as fuckable as my cunt. He started out slowly and gradually speeded up. Then came what I think my body had been hoping for. His jack hammer started and that felt tremendous. I looked over my shoulder and saw pure happiness on the boy´s face. I also saw his mother standing close by watching intently. She had a mixed expression of lust and happiness. I guess that she was proud of her boy but also had got horny. I knew how much she liked it in her back door. She had asked Eric to take her that way already on their second fuck and had been so happy with his performance in her ass that she took him in there again the week after.

So, we were all happy and I could focus on my own pleasure which I did. I cum, letting it be known to the world. The boy was used to that by now and paid little attention to it. At least it didn´t stop him from keeping the hammer going. A while after he had made me scream again, I felt that he was on his way too. Not that he had tired. No, he kept going as before, but his cock grew in all direction which I had learnt was a sure sign.

I did all I could to make my ass as pleasurable for him as possible. His grunts told me that he appreciated it. Suddenly the hammer stopped and there was a mighty push that brought his cock as deep into my ass as it would go. I felt his balls against my skin. His arms were around my waist pulling us close together. Then he erupted in several gushes. I felt his hot seed splash into me and warm my intestines. That made me cum again, for what time I had lost count on. I felt fabulous and hoped he did too.

When I had caught my breath, I got aware of that my ass still was pleasantly filled. I suddenly wondered if he would be able to do it again. It would of course be nice but nothing I longed for. I felt very content. The boy had really satisfied me. But when I carefully narrowed my ass canal to get the feel of his erection, I found out that it wasn´t hard. It just filled my canal. I immediately stopped squeezing to keep him in me as long as possible.

The boy was slumped over me and I narrowed my feet to tighten my canal around his softening cock. That caused him to lose his footing and made me carry most of his weight on my back. I didn´t mind, on the contrary, it felt nice. I let him stay there until he shrank out of me. And this time his cock took its time to shrink. Much longer than the previous times he had fucked me. I wondered what that meant for his development. Only when he had totally left my ass canal, I rose making him to slide down to stand on his feet. He stumbled away to slump in a chair.

"Oh, my goodness. I would never have believed that hadn´t I seen it with my own eyes. What

a stamina my boy has. And how hard and fast he could fuck and for so long. I wonder where that comes from. Not from his father, that´s for sure. He was neither well endowed, nor did he have much of a stamina. That was one of the reasons why I throw him out. But he was good at caressing and licking, I must give him that. Oh goodness gracious me, you must be quite sore after getting banged like that and not for the first time today either." My friend spoke breathlessly. She was very turned on from what she had seen and very proud of her son.

"No, I am not especially sore. I am used to heavy fucking. But I am very content, yes indeed I am. He really has satisfied me. And I must say that your son is one of the best fucker I have come by. At least his stamina and rapid fucking ability. He will be great, real great when he gets more experience. I suggest that you look around among your friends for suitable horny women now that you know that he won´t make a shame of himself despite his lanky look. As I said he will become an excellent lover if you feed him good mature pussies to train him. Take my word for it."

She looked at me astonished at first but then she started laughing.

"Feed him mature pussies? What an expression. What do you mean with that? . . . My goodness, was that what you did when you invited me to that pool party, and we showed off for Eric? Yes, of course it was. I wasn´t his first, that´s for sure. He had had an excellent teacher. One like my son just has experienced. But feeding him mature pussies is an excellent idea to help him mature I must say. Yes, I am sure I can find mature pussies among my friends horny enough to take on my son despite his looks."

"Excellent. I wouldn´t mind to line up myself when he has got more experience. It would be fun to find out his improvements," I said laughingly and really meant it. She burst into laughter too.

"Another thing I wonder about," she said when we had calmed down. "You let him take you barebacked. Has he done that all the time?" She said, a bit accusingly I thought.

"But of course. I wouldn´t dream of forcing him to use a condom, not on his first time with a woman," I said.

"But if I got it right, he has taken you six or seven times during this weekend. You could have used one of those opportunities to teach him how to use a condom. He must learn about that, mustn't he?" she said now sounding concerned.

"Well, of course I could have done that. But I didn´t feel like it. His naked cock felt too good not to enjoy in full. So, I leave it to you to teach him. Of course, you don't have to touch his cock. You can just supervise it, now that you know how to get him hard. He responded so beautifully to your naked body, didn´t he?" I said mockingly and started to giggle and after a little while she started to giggle too. Our giggling again turned into a relieved laughter.

Mother and son left a while later. My friend told me later that she indeed had found mature pussies for her son to practice with. The first woman was rather reluctant though because of his lanky look but afterwards she was full of praise and spread the word. Mature pussies more or less had lined up, she said.

- - - -

To be continued.

Inga´s activities in her youth to break in young boys is told about in the story Inga makes a career.

In the next chapter Inga shows off and teases Eric very indecently helping him to jack off. They also get more intimate treading on the taboo line, maybe they take a step or two crossing it. Their horniness is later taken care of with a visit to the mother and son club.

Libertine
Libertine
664 Followers