Lynn, Rita & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn sat in the hot tub and continued to drink Martinis, for maybe too long, while different couples and partygoers exchanged places in the water. Lynn flirted with every guy and gal that sat with her. We overheard guests - who didn't know that we had brought her – saying that she was letting anyone and everyone feel her. We walked over and she was between a couple, kissing one and then the other. From her shoulder position, Lynn appeared to be sitting on the lap of the guy while his wife had her arm around her, clearly rubbing her tits, as she rocked back and forth. Lynn stayed in the hot tub for the better part of the evening. She was half drunk, dizzy and red from her shoulders down when she finally got out of the tub. Walking up to me, she told me that she had to pee. I threw a big beach towel around her and I led her into the house and to the bathroom, and then I went back out for her clothes. Ten minutes later, she was still in the bathroom. I was worried she was sick and I knocked. Then I knocked again. When she opened the door, Lynn had shed the towel. Inside the open bathroom door, reflected in the mirrors, I saw another couple. The guy was sitting on the bathtub, bathing suit down to his knees, half passed out, and the gal was pulling her bikini bottom back up. Lynn stopped to rinse her mouth, she washed her hands, and then she walked out naked. By this late hour some of the other gals were topless, but Lynn was the only one naked. She proceeded to walk around the party, nude, thanking the hosts for inviting us."

"We were so embarrassed. It was everything to get her dressed and back to our apartment. When we finally made it home, Lynn was passing out. We had to lead her to her bedroom, and she was screaming at us. She was bitchy, drunk and argumentative, and we were mad. I tried to get her shoes off, tried to make her comfortable, but she was a mess. Ron became upset, and I did too. Ron said "Fine. You won't let us help. Then help yourself." He then ordered her to undress herself. He told her she had no choice, get the dress off or leave. Lynn whimpered but followed his demand and undid her halter dress. It fell to the floor and she took her heels off. Nude, Lynn lay on the bed, we flicked off the light, and we went into our own room."

"Later that night, Ron and I were screwing. We weren't that loud. Suddenly Lynn came in our room, nude and crying. I turned on the light on the nightstand. She wanted to sleep with us, couldn't sleep alone. Ron said ok, he scooted over so that he was in the middle, with Lynn and I each nude on either side of him. But he still wanted sex, he wanted me to suck his cock first and to leave the light on. That was fine with me. I slowly sucked him while Lynn lay there watching. She and Ron kissed a little – I saw them out of the corner of my eye - and he rubbed her tits while I continued sucking him. His hands moved to her crotch and she spread wide for his fingers, which were only inches from my mouth on Ron's penis. It was now Lynn's turn. She went down on Ron and sucked his cock while I watched. I knew that Ron wanted Lynn, especially after she had been displaying herself all evening. It was fun watching Ron's cock go in and out of Lynn's mouth, but I wanted his seeds in me. So I moved Lynn aside and got on top of Ron and rode him. I told Lynn to message his balls, which she did, until he shot off in me. Then we all passed out."

"The three of us woke up the next day wrapped around one another. I don't think Ron fucked Lynn during the night, at least I didn't hear anything. Lynn always denied fucking anyone anyway. Ron and I were fine – no hangover – and surprisingly Lynn was in good shape too. Ron went to shower first. We had a small shower adjacent to the bedroom, and when Ron finished, Lynn followed next. The door was open and I watched Ron brush his teeth while Lynn showered. She walked out nude with a towel around her hair. I then took my shower and finished off the hot water, getting just a quick rinse on my own hair. Ron lay on the bed, nude, watching the weather on TV. I joined him on the bed, naked, running a comb through my wet hair. Lynn was standing in front of the big mirror, drying her hair with the electric blow dryer. She was running the hair dryer over her body and drying her pussy hair. It was very erotic, and I noticed Ron watching her too. We lay on the bed waiting for her to finish."

"She walked over to the bed and joined us. This time Lynn was in the middle. Lynn and I held each other and began kissing and rubbing each other's chests. Ron went between Lynn's legs to taste her clean fresh pussy. He swung his body around and Lynn, this time, was first at sucking his cock. Our mouths each worked Ron's penis for a while, passing his dick back and forth, Lynn taking the head in her mouth as I licked his shaft. Then Lynn took control of Ron's cock and gave him the best suck that I have witnessed her give. He pumped his semen into her mouth and she swallowed every drop. When Ron was dry, he stood up from the bed. He went back to the bathroom, and when he returned he complimented Lynn for cleaning herself in the shower. Ron said he hated the taste of chlorine on a woman's body. I watched as Ron rubbed scented lotion on Lynn's fine ass. He gently massaged her butt cheeks. She flinched as he squirted the cold lotion on her crack and then rubbed her anus.

"Lynn," Ron said as he continued massaging her, "is there anything you want to tell us? You do want to thank us for bringing you to the party last night, don't you? "

Lynn didn't say a word.

"Tell us, Lynn, were you fucked in the hot tub?"

"No" Lynn replied, "I don't fuck strangers. I was felt and fingered, felt and fingered a lot. And I did bring a guy and a gal off with my hands, a couple I'd met inside earlier."

"And the couple in the bathroom? How did they enjoy your company?'

"It was interrupted." Lynn said. "I was sitting on the tub, sucking the guy hard. His wife was really hot, she wanted to eat my pussy while he fucked her from behind. She took her bikini off and had great boobs and a wide pussy. The guy enjoyed my cock sucking, especially with his wife there watching. It was like he was king of everything. I spread my legs for her - she'd already gotten on the tile floor - and she started to suck my pussy. Then someone wanted in, beat on the door, demanded in. I tickled his balls and he came right away. When I opened the bathroom door, I was still swallowing his semen."

Ron loved listening to the sound of Lynn's voice, particularly when she told us about her sexual encounters with our friends. We'd known this couple and he wanted to fuck them for years.

"Was that all you did?" he asked.

"Well…I did flirt a little inside before going out to the tub" Lynn said. "I talked with this really attractive couple after squeezing between them on the couch. She had long dark hair, great legs, and he had a square cut handsome face. They were nice to me and brought me a glass of wine. I liked their style. Her blouse was totally see through and she was proud of herself. She had firm round tits with small pink nipples. He was fit and trim with a James Dean jaw. Back and forth I bumped myself against each of them, pressing my breasts against their arms, putting my hands on their legs. I relished flirting with them. Then they asked if I would join them in the hot tub which, as it turned out later, I did".

"There was a younger guy who seemed out of place and bored. I told him that I felt out of place too, which I did. We started talking about music, what he listened too, and all the while I noticed that he was staring at my tits. I played with his attention to me, bent this way and that. It became obvious, and he was a nice kid, so I asked him if he wanted to see my tits. He was embarrassed. I put my finger to my lips, and told him to follow me to a bedroom. Once inside, I locked the door. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him, and I told him that it would be ok, that he could undo my top if he still wanted to. His hands were shaking. In a clumsy fashion, he undid the knot. I stepped back and let the dress fall. He was so surprised to see me nude. I took his hands and placed them on my tits, and I rubbed his cock through his jeans. He jumped back when I touched him. I realized how much this probably meant to him, so I unzipped his fly and felt his penis. I sat my butt on the baseboard of the bed and leaned forward. I took his cock in my mouth and I sucked him. He didn't last a minute. I swallowed his sperm, wanting more. It left me really horny. I put my dress back on and went out to the deck, looking for the other couple."

"So you do want to thank us, don't you Lynn?" Ron asked.

"Well, thank you" Lynn said.

"Thank us for what, Lynn?" Rita said.

"For taking me to the party" Lynn said.

"What else?" Ron went on.

"For letting me flash your friends, letting me suck them. Thank you for examining me nude, and for allowing me to suck your penis. Thank you for sucking my pussy, and thank you for letting Rita watch" Lynn said.

"Wow" I said to myself. Lynn, who had sworn to me that she only had intercourse with five guys in her life. Lynn, who I thought I knew as an OSU honors grad and as an insurance agent.

All the while Rita spoke, Lynn continued to pose nude for us. She didn't dispute the account, even laughed at some of the anecdotes. She enjoyed the tale and enjoyed hearing about herself. I stood up in front of Lynn, still within reach of Rita. I pulled the bathrobe down Rita's shoulders, and I unfastened my jeans. My jeans fell to my knees. Lynn went down and I guided my cock into Lynn's mouth. Right before her old friend Rita, she took my cock like a kid with a dripping ice cream cone on a hot summer day. As Lynn continued sucking me, I leaned a bit and played with Rita's nipples, I ran my hand across her beautiful face and through her hair. Next, I pulled her head forward to the edge of the couch. I withdrew my penis from Lynn's mouth, and I guided Rita's head down onto my dick. Rita did her best to show that she could suck cock as well as Lynn. Each one was excellent. Lynn then crawled onto the couch and told me to fuck her from behind while Rita watched us. It was a big deal, I think, for Lynn to let someone watch her fuck. Lots of people had watched her suck cock, that much I know, but fucking was reserved for her. I mounted Lynn and entered her pussy as Rita watched.

Then something came over me. What did I want to come of this? Was one slut not enough, were two too many? I really liked Lynn, with or without her crazy past. Fact was that I was in love with her, Lynn, the blow job queen of Grove City, Ohio. But I refused to view her as a tramp. So she liked to flash, I enjoyed it too. I'd had sex with more women than I cared to remember, who was I to judge. We were each sex driven, sex junkies, now wrapped up with lust for each other. Lynn was smart, attractive, educated and well employed. Sure, she had a couple of ex husbands, and ex boyfriends, but no kids and little physical baggage. The better part of my soul somehow found value in our relationship. She would be good for me, and I knew it. I continued to pump Lynn, with these thoughts in mind. I was determined to continue my relationship with Lynn, and the events of the evening reaffirmed that. Finally I reached orgasm. I was ready to call it a night, went back to the bedroom, and passed out.

Lynn claimed that Rita palmed my credit card in the restaurant. I put a stop payment on the card the next day. A hundred dollar bill also turned up missing that night from money that I had given Lynn – it was at the time the only money that I had ever given Lynn.

Lynn and I went on to have a lengthy and in some ways faithful relationship that endured nearly ten years. Her manic craziness at first subsided but sadly and eventually came round again. Rita became an escort, and then a madam. She ran the most successful and notorious escort service in Columbus. Then Rita ended up in prison for theft and forgery, where she became pregnant, and received an early release. Last I heard, Rita resides in Canada, posing as an LPN under an assumed name.

There are quite a few pics of Lynn, some of her friends and of myself, on the internet. Keep looking. And I have a few more stories to tell.

12