Madison Revealed Ch. 04

Story Info
Katja gets a taste of her own medicine.
3.8k words
4.82
7.4k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{There will be no recapping of the previous stories, you'll need to read them to make sense of this and the following stories}

Days went by with no mention of things. That meant there was no discussion on whether or not she even remembered "promising" to let Eva at her. I knew she did, though but I was afraid to bring it up in the cold light of day, with her not in such a vulnerable position. Finally, we were discussing dinner plans and what to order and Mexican food came up. Eva worked at "our" Mexican place so naturally I pressed for that.

Katja looked at me, almost apologetically. "I know what you want, dear....I just....don't know if I should give it to you."

"Why not? I think it would be amazing!"

"It might very well be. It's just that....if I submit...to her...it changes things."

"How?" I asked naively.

"We're lifestylers," she explained. "I don't do this shit for just for temporary kicks, this is what I AM," she emphasized.

"So?"

"So when my submission is given, it's given fully, heart and soul."

"Can't you just....you know....have a little fling?"

"I can....I just have a feeling that Eva and I....well, might want a little more, and that's dangerous for you."

"Why for me?"

"Submission is complete and exhausting," she grinned sheepishly, "you should know that. It means, it may and WILL take time away from us, what we have."

"I'm okay with that, if it means you getting pleased, especially knowing now that it's in your nature to do so."

"That's great to know. I guess I'm saying....it's hard to do two things at once, domme you while getting dommed. But, I guess I'm getting ahead of myself, I don't even have an idea if she's interested in the whole idea. It's just a vibe I got. I'm just saying, IF something like that ever happens, you might need to....make a few of your own decisions. I still want you, god I want that body, but it just might be less....depending.

A few more days went by and I thought that that was that, end of discussion, move on, nothing to see here.

So, imagine my surprise when she sent Brennan to dinner and a movie by himself which was weird. Sam had moved in with a friend of his. I think he felt weird about all the strange happenings around our place lately and probably felt left out. Plus, I knew he had feelings for Brennan, it probably made him feel too strange to stay. He still visits often, though.

Early that evening, she said to me, "I feel like a little Mexican, how about you?"

I was thrilled, amazed, actually. The Mexican place meant Eva. But, was this for me or for her? She was being coy. She made me call. I ordered and asked for Eva. I got a text a few minutes later.

"If this is about food, it'll be there in 20 minutes. If it's about something else....give me an hour or so to finish up, it'll give us more time."

"See you in an hour," I sent back, with a winking emoji.

"I thought so," came the reply. "This time I want the slut naked to start, saves time. Also, if you have cuffs and toys, get them out," came the order.

"Yes ma'am," I replied. I wondered if she knew who would be waiting already. Hell, I didn't even know until I told Katja the "orders" and I saw her sigh.

"I don't want you to think less of me," she said with a worried expression. "Make sure this is what you want....it may end us....and our current relationship," she warned.

"What? That's crazy. I think this is going to be so cool. I'll think MORE of you than anything. You'll always be the dominant one over me, it's our natures, remember, so yours is just a bit more complex. Plus, I just think it'll be cool to watch YOU squirm, just for a little while," I grinned. "Finally, I'm a visual learner, what better way to teach me than to show me exactly how it's done!"

She blushed sheepishly. "I have a feeling you will see. She seemed quite talented at it. "

Sam had hooked up our new TV camera would record it again. The screen just showed a random landscape slideshow, how that works I don't know. I don't even ask.

After more than an hour I got another text. "Have the slut ready, I'm almost there." I showed Katja, she just smirked and stuck out her tongue.

"Let's see if she's as good as she acts," she huffed challengingly.

Then, I got another text, this time it was a picture of Katja from the time before. She was naked, holding open her robe for all to see.

"This is the slut that should be ready."

"Or?" I texted back teasingly. It was just a game. We were all enjoying it, except maybe Katja, who was pacing nervously.

"Or I'll show this picture to every door dash driver, Uber eats driver I know, and I know a few. She'll never get any peace if you ever order anything again."

I knew it was playful blackmail, still, it just made it hotter.

"You wouldn't!" I texted back.

"Actually, I already have. Several of our other drivers love the scenery, if you get me. They keep begging me to allow them to be the ones to deliver should you call. I told them....maybe. They knew where I am headed tonight."

I giggled. "Fuck, that's so dirty."

"That's why blackmail is so potent," Katja admitted. "The fear, along with the total loss of control. It's a VERY effective motivator," she said with a rueful smile, obviously enjoying Eva's creativity.

She was standing near the doorway, nervously waiting for her fate. She was naked, as ordered. She looked good enough to devour....which I'm sure was coming. We'd already laid out several items for Eva to choose from, most notably the leather cuffs.

I said, "let me help." I stood her in front of the door. I kissed her deeply and played with her nipples. She responded with a purr.

"Oh fuck, you are going to get me going," she warned.

"I know, that's the point," I smirked.

I had an idea. I rushed to her bedroom and came back with a pair of her favorite heels, the leather, strappy kind.

"She seems the type to like these," I said in response to her confused look. "Trust me," I cooed, echoing her words to me. I scurried away, just as Eva walked up to the door.

Poking my head out the bedroom door I saw Eva's face through the glass. I saw her smile evilly when she saw Katja standing there, as if she was presenting herself, which, of course she was.

Eva came in without knocking. "I knew it," she smirked as she circled Katja. She was tracing her finger around her as she went, across her chest, her ribcage, her back, her ribs again, then her tits.

"No spectators!" she yelled in my direction. Sheepishly I closed the door. The rest I'll describe from the recording we made.

I could see Katja biting her lip in fear and anticipation.

"I knew you the type. Had you pegged right away. You may be a dominant as well, that I didn't see. I saw the frightened little girl in you. I see it now, the need to please, the desire to be dominated."

"I...." Katja started before Eva cut her off.

"No talking!" she ordered. "All I want to hear is "yes ma'am," unless I ask you a direct question. From this moment on, I own you, is that understood? You willingly submit your body to me, to have as I wish. It's that or nothing. Do I own you?"

"Yes ma'am," Katja said, lowering her head respectfully.

"Good start. Now, I get to enjoy this, there is no time restriction, my shift is done. What have we here?" she asked, noticing the items on the table.

"We'll need these first," she said, picking up the cuffs. In an instant Katja's hands were behind her, she was now completely at her mercy. "Now, on your knees like the whore you are," she demanded.

Katja struggled to her knees without being able to use her hands. Eva stroked her hair, "good girl." She spied the other items on the table. One was a fairly large black dildo, the other was a riding crop. Both I'd sneaked in without Katja's knowledge. I just....wanted to see them used on her.

"Oooh, I like these," she purred. "I'm going to take my time enjoying these."

Katja saw them and started to blurt out, "I didn't know that...."

"Hush!" came the surprisingly powerful voice from such a small body. "Face down, ass up!" she ordered.

Katja complied. She got her first dozen spanks with an open fist.

"The rules are simple, you think you could follow them, even a dumb slut can follow them."

She was testing Kat, she didn't respond, which I supposed was good for her.

"Now, crawl your slutty ass over to that coffee table. I want to watch that big beautiful ass of yours sway, do it SLOWLY!" she barked

Kat crawled over as instructed, her face reddened, not just by the excitement. She was crawling towards the TV, it captured her resignation perfectly.

"Get up on it, on your knees, get that big ass out!" she demanded.

Kat did as she was told. Her face was down against the wood since her arms were behind her. Eva held the black dildo in front of Kat's face. "Lick it, make it wet or otherwise it'll hurt, your choice."

Kat gobbled it up and basically drooled all over it.

"Now, we'll see if that pussy is as tight as it is beautiful," Eva smirked. She positioned the head at the hole and guided it in. I could see Kat's face clearly in the TV, she was grunting and panting.

"Yeah baby, take that big cock, take it like the cock whore you are," she taunted. Katja did, most of it had disappeared far up inside her. "Fuck yourself with it," she ordered. It was difficult, not being propped up by her hands. She used her hips to rock back against Eva's firm grasp and fucked back into it. Over and over she made her take it deep.

"That's it, you really love black cock don't you?"

"Ugh, ugh," was all Kat could manage at first.

"Say it, say you love cock, especially big black ones."

"Yes ma'am," she grunted. "I love cock! The bigger, blacker the better!" she groaned.

She made me believe it. It suddenly occurred to me that she'd had that very thing before, more than once.

The dildo was sliding in and out, I think Katja's own lubrication was the reason it penetrated her so easily.

"Unfortunately, this is the only one handy at the moment," she joked.

She pulled it out of her suddenly and presented it to her. Katja knew what to do, she licked it clean. Eva's face was beaming.

"God, you really are a dirty slut. Like I said, the tatted, pierced ones are always the dirtiest. "Judging from the toys I'm betting you are pain slut, too?"

I could almost hear Katja cursing at me from her head at putting that crop in there. Oh well, watching it would be worth it, I'd no doubt pay later.

She kept Katja, ass up, on that coffee table while she worked her over with the crop. It kept coming down with a loud "crack," each time. I saw Kat wriggle, but stay firm. I knew she'd taken that before, and probably more severely at the club. Still, her ass was turning a shade of red I'd only seen on my own ass. Eva was cruel, though. She also whipped her legs, her back, even underneath taking a few sharp lashes at her big tits.

"LOVE the shoes, by the way," Eva said with a smile. "Those show me the kind of slut you are. "You are the type that like to be ridden like a dog, am I right? Don't all big tittied whores like being fucked like a dog?"

"Yes, ma'am," Katja responded dutifully, though I'm not sure if it was fully heartfelt.

"I have a toy of my own, you'll like it!" she grinned, her face nearly pressed against Katja's.

It was a strap on belt. I'd never seen one in person. "Luckily for you, I just had this little old white dildo, but I can easily replace it with the dick you want," she said, switching it with the black dildo.

I could see that look in Kat's face that told me I was going to pay something fierce, and soon.

She led Kat to the couch and bent her over it. "Stick that ass up there," she growled. Katja's ass was up, her head was in a throw pillow. I saw Eva work that thing into her. Katja's head lifted up, her mouth formed a perfect "O."

"Yeah, that's a good whore, take that big cock," she teased as she fucked her with it. She established a rhythm, mostly by forcing Katja's hips back onto that cock. "I knew you weren't just a pussy muncher, this whore needs cock too, am I right?"

"Yes.....uh uh uh....ma'am," Kat grunted as she was being penetrated.

It was surreal. From the camera's vantage point you could see Katja's face and over her shoulder to Eva and her hips thrusting into her pussy. You could see the dildo glistening with her juices, she was WET. Eva pulled her hair back as she fucked her. Katja's big tits swung perversely back and forth hypnotically.

"Yeah, like a dog, that's how you like it isn't it?"

"Uh uh uh.....arf," Kat joked between pants. That only encouraged Eva to fuck her harder, to "punish" her.

Finally, she pulled out, slapping Katja's ass. "Now it's my turn, get that ass over here," she bade. Katja scrambled in front of her.

Eva pulled down her shorts and kicked them off. "Give it to me good, or I'll work that ass over all night," she warned.

Katja's head shot right between Eva's legs. Eva was already worked up, each time Katja lifted her face you could see the wetness that was glistening on her chin and cheeks. It kind of made me jealous....remembering how delicious Eva was. Katja no doubt was better than me at this, she had Eva screaming and moaning in no time.

Brennan and I had been watching the video feed the whole time. As the intensity increased he kept moving closer until he was basicially spooning me. I could feel his hard cock poking my behind. He didn't speak, but with each passing minute he got bolder. First, his hands stroked me lightly, then they worked up to my tits and he massaged them gently. I knew it was over the line.

He sensed my tenseness. "Shhh, it's ok, she SAID to take care of me when she couldn't...and clearly right now she can't," he joked.

Still, I knew better but it felt so good. Katja was working Eva over and the scream was ear piercing on that first orgasm.

That was the moment Brennan pushed his cock into me from behind. I couldn't help it, I was wet, I let him in. He sawed in and out of me as we watched the TV.

Katja wasn't done, she worked Eva up to orgasm again. There were many more, Katja was doing her own punishing, she was punishing Eva's clit. Finally, Eva couldn't take any more and pushed her away.

Brennan couldn't hold himself any longer and came in me just as Eva finished.

"Fuck, fuck, what was that, how did you do that?" She asked in excited wonder. "Mother fuck, that was earth shattering."

Katja just smiled and stuck out her tongue, showing the stud.

"You beautiful, slutty, marvelous, big tittied whore," Eva gushed, all meant positively, of course. "You did that without any hands, that was amazing, Jesus, I wonder how good it'd be WITH hands....might have to try that the next time, though it's going to take awhile to recover," she joked.

When she wound down, Eva kept Katja's head in her lap and caressed her hair lovingly. "You really are something. I saw that in you that one day. I hoped you were everything my fantasy thought you'd be."

"Was I?" Katja inquired, breaking the "no talking" rule. Eva was past that, now that she was in post orgasmic bliss.

"More, way more. I can't believe how much you seemed to enjoy that fucking. I'll bet guys nearly break their cocks off in that thing."

I saw Kat blush. "I do like to please, when I'm the submissive one," she added.

"Yes you do. That dildo and crop were great ideas, I only thought and hoped for the cuffs. It made it all the more special."

Kat nodded. "Yes, that was a pleasant surprise to me, too."

"You are a special type of slut, you know that?" Eva grinned.

"Those guys at work would cut off their nuts to bang that shit. Too bad you like pussy."

Katja remembered the texts I'd showed her. "There are guys there that have seen my pictures?"

"Yes, actually just two of them, two I trust. They are just horny bastards, they are no threat." She showed Katja the picture of the three of them together. I found out later the two guys were black.

"But they've seen me naked?"

"Yes, the one of you opening your robe."

"They liked that?"

"Fuck, they told me all the things they'd do to that body. They specifically said they love white, big tittied, tatted up whores, no offense."

I could see Katja moan almost uncomfortably, she was getting worked up, I could tell.

"They would love to see what I've done to you," Eva mused wistfully.

"You do....own me," Katja peeped.

From my psychology classes it seemed she was just fishing for a response, a reaction. Eva responded immediately.

"So, get your face back in here!" she ordered, pointing to her pussy. "Just get it wet....I can't take any more to my clit."

Katja buried her face dutifully, coming up soaked. Eva took a couple pictures of her like that, the good naked submissive slut, cuffed and soaked. There was no objection from Katja. Eva pressed her advantage.

"You know the more revealing pictures I have of you the more I can blackmail you into even more dirty, perverted things, right?"

There was no response from Katja.

"Turn around," she ordered suddenly. "I want them to see what I did to this slut's ass."

Katja couldn't have turned faster. Her face was pressed into the carpet, her ass high in the air since she couldn't use her hands to prop up.

"God, these are perfect, though if they can't see the redness well enough I may have to work it over again," she warned.

"I can give you two choices, that's one more than any big tit, fat assed slut should have."

"Yes, ma'am?" Katja croaked.

"One, I let my friends enjoy these pictures, ALL my friends in the delivery community....."

"Or?" Katja choked out.

"Or, we call this whole thing even, tell ourselves we had a good time and never contact each other again."

"What?" Katja asked, almost comically torn.

"I mean it, I'm a woman of my word, just as I know you are. I'll walk out of here and never be your delivery person again. Just to help you make your decision, I'm a big believer in teasing sluts getting their due. You have a slut, I'm sure you think that, too."

Katja nodded.

"So, I'd consider sending complete strangers pictures of your face covered in my cum, ones of your blistered ass, all showing your beautiful tits, your swollen pussy as teasing. Do you agree?"

Katja had her head lowered, "yes ma'am," came her response, just loud enough to be heard.

"So what should I do?"

Katja repeated the words from the beginning. "You own me. I don't have any rights. If you want pictures of your slut shown to others I have no say in the matter."

Eva beamed. A minute later, "Ha, they fucking LOVE them. Oh fuck, they are telling me what they'd do to that "big tittied fat slut!" their words, they love it, they just like big, round asses."

"They like what they like," said Katja meekly.

"God, I can't believe this, you know, in a perfect world....they could also blackmail you now...or, in this case, black MALE you," she laughed at her own stupid joke. "I can't tell you how many times they told me how much they love banging white sluts, I don't doubt them, though, from what it looks like they are packing."

There was still no objection from Katja, there was no fight in her. Eva just looked at her, still face down in the carpet, waiting her next instruction like a good slut. Eva had her, completely, I recognized the look on Katja's face. She'd have done anything....or will.

"Okay slut. I'm done for the day but, I want you to know this isn't over."

"I know, ma'am," Katja croaked.

"I'm totally only a pussy gal, but you....you swing both ways, I can respect that. However, that means it doubles my work. Good thing I have friends," she winked.

I saw Katja's questioning pout.

"That's right, next time....I may bring a few friends," she warned. "After all, teasing sluts should be forced to please."

12