Madison Revealed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left Katja there, naked and dripping, mouth open. She stumbled into the bedroom and saw Brennan's goofy look and my guilty face.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" she boomed. "I'm getting dominated out there and you two were....fucking? Unbelievable! I'll deal with you two tomorrow," she said wearily as she collapsed. She fell face down in the bed and almost immediately was sound asleep as Brennan and I shot each other glances fearfully.

I mean, "technically" she had said I should "take care of him when she can't," but the rule was never fully implemented, and, she probably meant only when she was on her period. It was a ethical violation. We violated the spirit of it. Brennan went to sleep on the couch. I sat on the edge of the bed and admired her body. She was so womanly, I feel my body is still developing, hers was like a painting from an old master. She has wide hips, but perfectly framed by her smaller waist, a true hourglass. Her ass is big and round, but still firm. It's kind of an adult version of mine. The tattoos intersect and interlace everywhere. She's truly a work of perverted art.

{End of Madison revealed-4}

12