Madison Revealed Ch. 05

Story Info
Madison gets taken by Kurt.
6k words
4.72
8.1k
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{The previous chapters will not be rehashed, they are not a long read, you'll need to cover them to make sense of any of the characters or action}

I awoke to find Katja standing over me, she was nude. I noticed the damage. Her ass was raw. It showed the effects of the cropping. I lightly caressed her ass and legs and hoped she'd forgotten or at least forgiven our transgression from the night before. I saw her experience in the look on her face. I was daydreaming about what it must've been like for her. I had feelings, lustful feelings, jealous feelings, as in, oh why couldn't it have been me? She's so strong, so powerful, so dominant....yet, watching her taken like that made me have even more respect for her. She truly DID know what it was like in my head, because she has those thoughts too. She was going to say something but stopped and let me fall back asleep.

Hours later while Brennan and I were sitting around the kitchen table having lunch. She came in rubbing her eyes. She was wearing her short robe with her beautiful butt sticking out the bottom. We could see marks all over, at least the part that was exposed. We just shot each other looks but didn't say a word. There was a fire in her eyes now, though.

"I didn't think I'd have to say this, but, I guess I have to spell out my rules more carefully," she said with a measure of disdain.

"Fucking behind my back, while I'm....tied up," she sneered, though with a hint of a smile, "I should NOT have to tell you that's off limits."

"But....you said take care of him when you...." I babbled. Secretly, though, I was glad. She hadn't relinquished her dominant role, AND I was actually glad Brennan would be punished for his relentless misbehavior with me.

"I didn't mean when I turn my back, I meant....you know what? Shut up! I don't want to hear a word from either of you."

Brennan and I sat there in silence like kids getting scolded for stealing candy.

"New rule. Brennan....she is now off limits to you. Since I have to spell it out for you two, here it is. No more blowjobs, no more touching, obviously no more fucking. And, I don't even want to see you LOOK her way, "like that." Also, you are not going to see, touch, taste, even smell MY pussy until I'm done being mad."

I saw his face drop.

"And you. You no longer give him his "on call" blowjobs. And, if Brennan is in the house you go back to wearing your Amish librarian clothes. He is NOT to see any part of you, got it?"

"Oh god....yes ma'am," I said with tears forming.

She stood over us with a stern look. She let it all sink in. "Don't be such pussys, it won't be forever, it's punishment. It's within my rights."

"Yes ma'am," we both repeated automatically.

"However, for you, I don't think abstinence is punishment enough. You are going to be even busier, especially now that you'll have more time and energy not having to take care of Brennan's needs."

My heart skipped.

"Get ready for it, it's going to be quite a ride," she smiled coolly at me. "For now, though, you need to follow me," she said, crooking her finger at me. I followed behind like a puppy who'd been caught peeing on the rug.

She sat on the edge of the bed, her robe open, her legs parted slightly. I could see some light bruising on the insides of her upper thighs. There was also some on the outer part of her tits from where she was cropped. She saw me looking. She stood up and showed me her ass. It was like an angry artist painting where they just splash colors everywhere. It was red, blue, purple splotches everywhere. Eva had NOT held back.

She saw the pained look in my eyes. "It is within her rights to treat her slut the way she wishes."

"Fuck...." I hissed.

"And I'll bet the whole time I was being taken you.....wished it was you, didn't you?"

I nodded with shame.

"And now?"

"Oh god, I don't know."

"Yes, probably you wouldn't, you've never gotten a cropping like that yet, and certainly not on your more tender parts, " she grinned evilly.

"Oh, and there is THIS," she said, handing me my phone.

It was a text from Eva. "I'd like a copy of the video you guys recorded. It'll add to my blackmail library (heart emoji)."

"Oh fuck. I didn't think you could tell," I said with panic.

"She's sharp, that one," Katja sighed. "She's obviously played the game before."

"She loves humilliation," I noted, "I mean, how she talked to you...."

"Yes," she said with an intake of breath. "She knew the buttons to push. The, "fucked and talked to like a dog," thing, God. And her calling me a big tittied, tatted slut....it's like she knows my trigger points."

"I saw you liked that," I grinned sheepishly. "Just like I actually secretly like being called the, "house whore," or "mouth slut."

"Not secret anymore," she grinned.

"But, we don't have to give it to her!" I protested. "I mean, it's one thing to lightly threaten blackmail from just a flash of tits or pussy, THIS is full, total humiliation. I mean, I don't know how it could look worse for you than that."

"I've been seen in worse spots," she smirked, "but yes, sadly it does mean we have to give it to her. See? This is how this works. You play the game, you follow the rules. I submitted to her and she gave me a night to remember. Take that as a lesson. You make your bed, you lie in it."

"But she might....make it even rougher for you."

"I think she will, if that's how day one went."

"And you are okay with it?"

"It's not up to me, dear, that's my point. I willingly submitted. I could stop now, sure, but then I might be denying myself nights like last night and better ones in the future. She asked me at the beginning if she owned me or not and I said yes. That's how it works. I don't think she meant for the night, because I didn't."

"God, she might be more wicked and rough and you still want to....?"

"Yes. It's her game now, let's see how she plays it. You see? There's freedom in the submission. Once I gave in to her what happened wasn't on me, it was on her. It frees one of guilt. I know it's just a head game but it's SO much easier being used like that, knowing that without being controlled, I'd have never been in that position. But, she made me want to, and she did it well. But, that leaves the issue with you purposely videoing me without my consent, another punishable offense. But, as I said before, it might mean less of....you and I. Perhaps it's a necessary step for you. Maybe it might motivate you to start making more of your own decisions on how you want to be used."

I was still sobbing softly at having hurt her when she comforted me softly.

"Sometimes...." she said, looking at the ceiling, trying to come up with the words, "....sometimes you just NEED to be punished. Sometimes I just feel like punishing you. But, I can see that you really are ready for more, and that includes punishment. It's a part of you. Tell me the truth, when Brennan fucked you last night, did you not get a feeling like...."uh oh, I'm going to get it good for this?"

"I did," I sniffed.

"And after switching that smaller white dildo with the big black one, and putting the crop in there so you knew she'd use it on me, did you not think there'd be payback?"

"I did." I admitted.

"See, you NEED the punishment, you are asking for it, purposely. I need to give it, especially after last night, I need to feel my dominance again....not that I didn't enjoy it. Assume the position," she barked.

I lifted up, laid my torso on the edge of the bed. My ass was up. I pulled my shorts down to my ankles. I heard her circling the room, looking in drawers.

"Ah, here it is, wonderful irony," she quipped. It was the same crop Eva had used.

She didn't hold back. It wasn't like other times where it was slower, evenly paced. This time it was focused. In fact, she purposely beat the same spot, over and over while I whimpered for mercy, before she moved on to another spot and repeated it.

"I want this ass glowing," she growled. I'm sure it was by the end. I was screaming, no doubt the Brennan heard it all and was probably touching himself as it happened.

Then, she made me crawl between her legs, ass stinging, and lick her to multiple orgasms. It was pent up in her, I could tell. She no doubt was still buzzing from the night before, but she hadn't cum. For me she did, over and over. I was hoping for a little return action but...I was being "punished," no cum for me. It was just her way of building me up. I was glad she didn't keep bringing up "us" being lessened by Eva. It scared me.

When we returned to the living room the boys blushed when they saw us, after hearing everything.

"YOUR turn is later," she said ominously to Brennan, who buried his chin in his chest.

For the week after she edged and teased me to frustration, not allowing me to orgasm (she said for punishment). So during that week she made me suck off two new food deliverers. She added a twist. Katja made me go to their cars and blow them there. She felt like "company" might put them off, make them less free to talk to me appropriately or treat me as they wished. When I saw them pull up I had to walk with most of my ass and tits showing. I had to offer my services to them through their open car window. Only then would I get in a complete the deal. They didn't say no.

That left me on edge for an evening a couple days later. I was nearly at wit's end when she told me to call Jimmy John's. I knew what that meant, Kurt, the arrogant, playboy, preppie frat boy type with the thick cock. He'd had me twice, I sucked him once and fucked him the second. I had all sorts of panicked thoughts about what he'd expect a third time. It would be extra humiliating to have to do it again, with him knowing what he'd be getting the whole way over.

"Now, plan for tonight, who wants to see a slut have to take a big cock?"

"Oooh, me, me!" Sam said jokingly, though I believe that even being gay, he still has enjoyed watching us do our perverted deeds. He still came over to visit on occasion....like this night. I believe he does sometimes just to see our misdeeds so he can go home and take care of himself later.

"Good. Someone thought it was a good idea to poke the bear of a dominant," she grinned coolly to me.

Just having to call and ASK for Kurt was embarrassing. He took the order and said, "see you soon!"

I saw the car lights approach. We're at the end of the cul-de-sac so anyone that pulls all the way to our driveway has us as the destination. Katja had picked out silky lavender boy shorts and a top that tied up over my navel, it wasn't buttoned so plenty of cleavage showed (at least as much as I'm capable of!). I expected to see Kurt's smug face when the window rolled down.

It was someone completely different. It was a pimply face fat kid, probably around my age. He had similar glasses to mine, he actually kind of reminded me of a younger, bigger Josh Gad.

"Oh fuck, sorry....I thought you were someone else," I said as I pulled my top together.

"Yes. Kurt, I know. He sent me here."

"What??"

"He told me the slut that lives here will blow me. I haven't had a blowjob since....well, ever."

I turned a shade of red that probably was visible to pilots above.

"Wait, did he....did he prank me? Fuck, I should've known!"

I knew what I had to do, what I needed, what Katja would want.

"No, he didn't prank you....I'll suck you," I gushed, both in words and elsewhere.

This was what I was meant for. Humiliation, use. "This is what she's teaching me," I thought.

I climbed in the car and gave him the first blowjob of his life, which lasted barely longer than two minutes. The cum, though, fuck....it was like being sprayed by a water bottle. He left me with the food, face dripping lewdly, at the end of our driveway. He squealed the tires on the way out, just drawing more attention to the used whore. I'm sure he was racing back to work to brag to Kurt... and others. That thought made me shudder.

Katja just smirked and grunted her approval, even though she looked a bit disappointed, after all, I think she was expecting Kurt to fuck me again with that thick dick. She chuckled at my obvious discomfort, needing a good fucking and all. " Denial, it's good for you," she smiled, "leaves you always wanting."

I was actually surprised Kurt would pass up a chance with me, I mean, what guy gives up a chance for a blowjob? But, remembering him, his cocky arrogance, his self assurance, I'm sure he was confident he'd get more chances. Damn him if he wasn't right. In my prior life I'd have LOVED putting him in his place, shutting him off. I didn't have that option now. She kept teasing me with that knowledge. Over the next few days she kept acting like she was calling his workplace to order food, only to slam the phone down and laugh. It left me frustrated...and wet.

It had been odd lately, without me giving Brennan or Sam blowjobs. It was like a part of me had been taken away. She'd gotten me to crave it, and now I was being denied. It kept me on edge. I realized by then that I loved giving head, fucking loved it. I found it odd that I especially loved doing it with strangers. There was more anxiety, humiliation and embarrassment with it. She had told me as such. With Sam, and Brennan, it was more of a loving friend helping another friend out. I still enjoyed it, but it lacked the spark of humiliation which drove me. She could see that in me when I'd come back in from sucking off a new driver, still wiping or licking up their cum.

Finally, she'd teased me enough. She had me call Kurt's place.

"Hi, it's....Madison," I said meekly.

"Huh?" he asked, as if clueless.

"From 1234 Clover Lane?"

"Not helping," he gruffly answered. Katja smiled. She knew what game he was playing and she liked it.

"I'm the one you uh....got to see my tits."

"Still only narrows it down a little," he said, causing a big smirk from Katja.

"I blew you, does that help?" I said, exasperated.

"Well, that still is a large group......kidding, kidding, of course I know you, you're the one who sucked off Melvin."

"Oh fuck," I realized. I hadn't even known the nerd's name from the other night. How embarrassing to have swallowed some guy without even knowing his name.

"So, are you looking for another repeat? Do you want me to bring Melvin too?" he joked.

"What? No!" I snipped before I looked to Katja to see if I was allowed to deny anything. She just motioned for the conversation to continue.

"Too bad, he's been gushing about it ever since...to EVERYONE," he said as I got weak kneed at that humiliating thought.

"So, you just want my big cock or do you want food too?" He asked as if he was discussing extras on a new car deal.

"We need food," I said, "but I want you to get a tip, too," I admitted with a peep.

"Yeah, it was good and all, plus, I particularly love the glasses wearing, nerdy type. It's just so dirty to get to defile you guys that way. But, I get bored easily sooooo...."

"So what?" I cringed as I waited for the answer.

"I saw that ass last time. Pretty spectacular. That pussy is extra sweet and tight, too. I'm not coming there for just a blowjob."

"Oh god," I moaned loudly.

He laughed. "You really need this, don't you?"

Katja made me answer correctly. "Yessss."

She had me hand her the phone, she had a discussion with him she didn't allow me to hear. She handed me back the phone.

"I'll be banging that tattooed slut too, someday, no way I'm passing up tits and ass like that (he's delivered before with her answering the door). Here's the deal, take it or leave it. I'm going to pull up. You come out and get the food, totally naked, no counter offers. Fully nude, except slut heels, you have some, right? Of course you do, you are a big time whore. You drop the food off. I know there's more people in there, no way you'd eat that much yourself, so tiny and all. Then, you come back to the car. I'm going to take you somewhere."

"Naked? Where?"

"There's a park nearby. I want some privacy when I fuck that slut pussy."

"Oh god. Can't I just blow you?" I whined, suddenly realizing how embarrassing this all was going to be for me.

"No, I'm fucking that thing or the deal is off, sluts like you are a dime a dozen."

"He's bluffing, dear," Katja said with a bored expression. "Of course WE know that, but I like his style. Do what you need to do to close the deal."

"Okay...." I managed to peep out. I found myself with my hand on my pussy subconsciously. I could feel the wetness building. It was seeping into my panties.

"Then I'll drop you back off, as you are."

Katja mouthed the words to tell him.

"Yes sir," I said, thoroughly embarrassed.

"Damned right, yes sir. See you in 15!" He hung up abruptly.

"He is SUCH a dick!" I whined.

"Right, the big dick that's going to be fucking that fine, young pussy," she grinned. "The park. I like it, made for fucking. I think Brennan and I have done so, on a number of occasions."

"Aren't you worried about him taking me away...somewhere?"

"Of course, dear, jeez, you STILL don't trust me? I can send Brennan there ahead of time."

I thought of her "rule."

"But....won't him seeing me naked....getting fucked.....be against your ban?"

"Kind of, but it'll be night time. It'll be frustrating for him not to be able to see it all that clearly, kind of a punishment in itself," she smiled with self satisfaction.

"You are going to get that pussy worked out!" she chuckled giddily. "One rule. You can't say no to anything he asks, unless it involves your safety or immediate danger."

She saw my look of pained exasperation. "I'd put anal in that category for you, he'd break that thing if he put it in there."

That was a relief.

"But, anything else, positions, just plain perverted wants, future plans, whatever.....there's no, "no," unless it would endanger you. So, embarrassment, humiliation, emotional pain, even some physical pain, it's allowed, following the rule."

I don't think there was a spot on my creamy white skin that wasn't blushing red.

The waiting is the hardest part, which is easily said until you actually have to do something else. But yes, the anticipation, the anxiety, along with the humiliation and in this case, even anger. Yes, anger. Anger at having to offer myself to such a callous jerk. Anger that he's going to have the best part of me, just because she said so. Anger that I have such pervasive perverted needs that I'd allow myself to be in that situation. That said, after seeing what Katja went through, and the recent frustration of denial, you couldn't have removed me from the situation with a pry bar and dynamite.

I stood there at the door, naked as instructed. I nervously clicked back and forth on my heels. The lights of the car approached. She kissed me on the cheek and said with an evil smile, "a stretched pussy is a happy pussy!" She spanked me on the ass and pushed me outside. The headlights fully illuminated me. Plus, he'd stopped a bit away from the driveway, giving me more space to cover, purposely. He wanted to watch me walk like that.

Now I've mentioned our cul-de-sac before. We're at the end, the house at the end of the semi circle. I've told you about the times during the deliveries about being in front of the glass storm door and about things like me going out to cars barely dressed and sucking cock. The thing is, our neighborhood is mostly quiet. Most of the action goes on in the backyards, such as parties, cookouts, that sort of thing. Everyone but us it seems has a back screened in porch or patio. So, even though there may be naked sluts in the driveway or foyer who MAY get seen, it's not likely. However, for the lucky person who happens to be in their living room, looking out, well then I guess they get a free show. That's the other thing. The house on one side has two older gay guys. The house on the other is an older man, retired, who seems to pretty much be in bed by 8:30. Still, as I walked out completely nude, I looked both ways as I could see Kurt's goofy grin through the windshield. As I got halfway, the fucker honked! Quickly I ran....I knew why he'd insisted on heels. Well yes, I ran in heels the rest of the way, nearly stumbling several times. True to his jerky nature he kept the door locked until I begged him to his satisfaction.

12