Madison Revealed Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, here we are again," he grinned wolfishly. "God, your titties are better than I remember, small, but perky."

"Um, thanks," I said to the pseudo compliment.

He made me give him head on the way over to "warm him up," as he said.

He had a running commentary going the whole time. "So, I figured you'd call again, I mean, they always do. Still, I figured you for a scared little nerd who tried something wild then would regret it forever. However, when you called again I knew I had to send Melvin, the virgin, to see if you were truly a slut. Sucking THAT guy off proved everything to me. If you'll suck that guy off you'd do anything!"

"Hey," I protested. "He's not that bad. Plus, he's never had it, it felt like I was doing him a favor."

"Bullshit. We all know there are levels to people and we rate them as such. Me, for example, I'd give myself a solid 8. I'm hot, muscular, popular, but I'm neither rich, nor famous, those are the only things that knock me down any."

"Jeez. Cocky much?" I asked, my mouth temporarily off his cock.

"Hey, look at you. Look at where you are, read the room. You are willingly naked, you've let me play with your tits without us even saying hi first, then, you blew me. You couldn't help yourself you had to have this dick again and you HAD to fuck me. Then, you blew my friend. Now, you are willing to walk out of your own house stark naked and let me take you and fuck the shit out of you. Yes, I'm cocky, because I find that I actually attract women. I wasn't kidding, you aren't the only customer who has blown me, far from it. I even have "regulars." Though admittedly, a couple of them are slightly overweight middle aged women who, well, I just feel sorry for."

What. An. Ass. Still, he was right, there I was, about to allow him to do things to me that I shouldn't.

"What about me?" I asked, "how do I rate?" before I went back to sucking that fat cockhead of his. I feared the answer.

"Well first....I thought you were a 5, 5.5. You looked nerdy, you had those glasses, you looked kind of flat. But, after seeing them, and you, in action I changed my opinion. I found the nerdy college student thing kind of hot, and those tits, well, they may be smaller, not tiny, but they are tight and those nipples are awesome. I'd say....at least a solid 6 now."

I felt like punching him, but I knew who I was, what I was supposed to be for him. I went back to sucking him until we arrived at the park.

"See that bench there?" He asked. It was across a large clearing, about a football field away. There was a drive that led to it, with parking lot lights on both sides. He could've just driven there, I knew he didn't want to. He wanted this instead. "Walk to it. Walk SLOW. If it isn't slow enough, I'll pull out of here and make you walk home like that!"

Fuck, he was dirty. It only made my wetness even more embarrassing. First, there were the parking lights, then, there were the headlights he kept trained on me. He was watching my round ass bounce and sway the whole time. Luckily, it was a week night and the place was dead, as usual. I wondered if he'd have insisted on it anyway, had there been a few cars. I shuddered at that thought. I reached the bench finally, thankfully, and sat down. He made me wait, the fucker. I just had to sit there, bare ass on the cool bench, risking splinters, with my tits out for the mosquitos. Then I saw the lights flash, he reached out the window and waved.

"What the fuck?!" I screamed as I ran towards him frantically. He pulled out, the lights went off and I was left there, naked, in the middle of the lot. I started to cry. I didn't even have my phone and I didn't see Brennan or our car anywhere. Suddenly, the lights came back on and his car approached.

"Kidding! Kidding!" Kurt joked while I gave him the dirtiest look possible. "You should've seen your face! But, no way I'm leaving here without nutting in you, not even possible," he grinned.

"Lovely romantic talk," I thought.

Still, he was right. He was beautiful, probably too much so. He had that 2 day stubble that weakens me, his face, like his arms and abs, are just chiseled perfection. I've already mentioned his cock. He was given more than he deserved, that's for sure. He took me to another bench, near the woods, a decent distance from the lot.

"Bend over," he grunted unceremoniously.

I bent over the bench, my ass up invitingly for him. "That ass might even make you a 7," he joked, much to my chagrin. In a perverse way, of course, I enjoyed it, he liked my ass!

"I've been wanting this since the last time. I've never had one so tight. Then, I saw your beautiful ass and I wanted you from behind. He grabbed my hips and shifted me into the position he wanted. He worked his head over my slit, it's wetness made him comment, "I knew you wanted this. I have a challenge for you," he said intensely. "Try and not grunt, moan or scream. Let's see how long you can go."

"What the fuck?" I thought. I can certainly not make noise if I want....." was my idea before I felt it work its way in me. I had to get up on my tippy toes for better access for him. It took my breath away as it filled me. Suddenly, I was fighting to keep quiet.

"Yeah, that's it, take it you slut, take that fat cock," he grunted as he worked it back in for the second time. "I'm going to fuck this tight pussy raw."

He grabbed my hands and held them to the table with his as he worked that fucker in and out of me. Embarrassingly, I found myself rocking my ass back into him and even circling it. I was dancing on his cock! He just held me down and let my ass work him.

"Fuck, SO tight, I love me some young pussy," he moaned. "Melvin would really like this," he joked, while panting.

"Oh fuck!" I grimaced. "No way."

"Yeah, he doesn't deserve pussy like this. Still, you seem like the kind of slut that'll....kind of fuck anyone," he said, seeming totally unaware of how condescending that sounded. He didn't care. I guess he shouldn't have, I mean, look at where I was, what I was doing.

"I'm....going....to...cum....so...deep in that.....fucking...pussy," he growled.

His thrust were more focused, deeper, more purposeful. I could feel how wet I was and how wet I was making his cock each time he pulled out and I felt the night air hit it. He knew what he was doing to me.

"Yeah, fucking slut is SO wet....so hot.....I'm going to tap this thing....all the time.....oh fuck.....so tight..." he groaned.

He couldn't stand it any longer and i didn't know how much more I could take, being impaled on his thing like that.

He was hammering it home now. It was like a building low rumble in me....I felt it growing.....it was straight from my brain to my pussy.....then to my mouth.....I realized I was babbling incoherently, I didn't even know for how long. I heard it echoing through the park. Just that thought drove me over the edge, the thought that I couldn't even keep quiet on his fucking beautiful big dick. I came hard. He was there, too. He finished in me, just after I had started to come down. I almost screamed when he pulled it out quickly with almost a "pop" sound. My pussy immediately missed it. I put my fingers on my clit and rubbed. He just laughed.

"Told you you couldn't stay quiet."

"I know," I panted, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it...."

"I know," he preened. "They never can. I'd like to stay and...you know, learn your life story and all, but I got what I came for, if you get my drift. If you want to stay and finish yourself, that's fine by me, but the ride is leaving....NOW," he joked as he pulled up his pants.

"Fuuuuck," I groaned, reluctantly removing my hand from my wetness.

He was treating me just like some common whore.....which I was...I know, I know. I followed him to his car. We drove home with me trying to squeeze my legs together to not leak all over his car. He told me my future plans.

"Listen, let's cut the bullshit. We can still play the "delivery" game now and then but here's how it's going to be. Whenever I feel like I need to blow a load in a slut's mouth, I have your number. I'll just text you and meet you down at the end of your driveway, I can pop and we'll both be on our way."

"Oh fucking god," I moaned. Katja's stern warning, "you can not say no....," in my head.

"Oh please, I'm sure I'm not the only guy you've blown like a whore. I'll bet there's more like me and Melvin, aren't there?"

He was staring at me, demanding a truthful answer.

"Yessss," I hissed through the vile humiliation.

"That's what I thought. I'll bet you are just a regular cock sucker with a taste for it. I may even send a few different guys down. There are plenty that deliver that need to feel that mouth on them," he said pleasantly, as if it was a big favor on his part. There was another shock coming, "Oh, and send the big tittied whore out sometimes," referring to Katja, "there's enough for everyone," he quipped crudely.

We got to our driveway and he stopped. I started to get out but he had the door lock on.

"Not yet. I want two things from you."

"Two MORE? Haven't you done enough already?" I whined. He wouldn't budge. "Fine, what are they?" I pouted.

"First, you are going to crawl like the common street whore you are, just like you are."

"No fucking way!" I protested. "There are families here, with kids!" I lied, I had no idea.

"Second," he continued, totally ignoring my outburst. "Second, I'm fucking that again, soon."

"I can't promise that!" I said truthfully, though I knew what Katja would say...."can't say no," though I wondered if him making my pussy so sore would count as "dangerous."

He started backing the car up slowly. He said, "for every foot I back up, it's a longer crawl....so, pussy or not?"

I hesitated, he inched backwards again, the driveway was getting farther away. My pride made it harder.

"Fine," he said, looking in the rear view mirror as he inched back again.

"Okay okay, you can fuck me again!" I nearly screamed, so that he'd stop.

"Say it like you mean it, say it like the whore you are."

"Fine, you can fuck my slut pussy again, sir," I said in my best submissive tone.

"Better, now crawl."

"I....." I started to whine as he started backing up again. We were almost even with the next door neighbors driveway.

"Stop! Stop! I'll do it!" I said, defeated. "Fuck, why are you so mean?" I cried.

"Because I can be, and because secretly you like it. You may never admit it to me, but you loved every second of tonight, including this part. But I'm not here to psychoanalyze you, I'm here to use you." Then he smiled. It was that irritating, "I'm Mr. Perfect and everyone else is not," smile. "If you got my seat wet I'll take it out of that fine ass next time!" he snarled.

I decided right then what I was, what I wanted to be. I wanted to be like Katja, in her submissive state, that is. I wanted to experience things like she did, and know them the way she did. I knew that this was just part of my journey. It was something else to learn. Quickly I hopped out, careful to wipe off any moisture. I got on my knees. Ugh, concrete, my fair skin. Not a good mix. Still, carefully I crawled up the drive, onto the grass. He watched my ass the whole time, no doubt, he seemed to be in love with it. I actually was glad. He liked my ass, I pleased him, I pleased Katja. Life was good. I knew this one was "easy" in the larger scheme of things. Sure, it was humiliating, but, compared to what I knew Katja had done and been through...it was nothing. Now, she knew what I craved, it was only going to get harder. I also knew she'd accept the suggestion of the "crawl" next time she saw Eva....and we both knew there'd be a next time.

{End of Madison Revealed Ch.05}

12