Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You did. We did and now we're three together," I said, "and as surprised as I am to hear myself say this, I want you to know that I am very attracted to you as well as Maggie."

"Oh, you're so sweet," she said and kissed me.

Maggie sauntered into the room just as I was digging Leslie's breast out of its C-cup.

"Well, hello sailor!" she said saucily.

"Hi there," I shot back, "care to join us?"

"Hi Maggie," Leslie said, "Feelin' all right?"

"I'm fine lover. How's Jim Dandy, here doing?"

"He seems up to snuff," she said and groped my dick, giving it a little squeeze. "Oh, yeah, he's definitely up."

We all laughed and Maggie joined us on the couch.

After we had all kissed one another a few times, even managing a three-way French kiss, I dimmed the lights and examined both women as if for the first time. They were both so beautiful. Both had a glow; a glow of happiness that warmed my heart.

"What are you staring at?" Leslie asked with an impish grin.

"You two... are... the both of you are so beautiful," I said, and meant every word.

I kissed Leslie again as Maggie moved behind me and wrapped her arms around me. Then she was lifting my shirt off. I unbuttoned Leslie's slacks and started working them off her hips. Maggie had moved to my pants, yanking them and my shorts off in one fell swoop. Soon Leslie and I were naked and Maggie was still dressed. Leslie gave me this smirky look and we pounced on Maggie, tickling her as we removed every stitch of clothing from her body.

Both women took turns in kissing me before turning to one another. Their kiss lasted a while and before it was finished I was as ready as I ever would be.

"Let's take care of our guy," Leslie said, winking at Maggie.

Maggie enthusiastically replied, "Yeah, let's!"

The girls wrestled me into the bedroom. I didn't put up much of a struggle. I helped throw myself on the bed and they quickly fell on top of me, their mouths all over me, licking and kissing. Then with Maggie nipping at my chest, Leslie took me in her mouth and lasciviously sucked on the crown of my dick.

"Mmmm, good!" She chirped, casting her doe like eyes at me.

A second later, Maggie had joined her and they began to blow me as a duo. Of course, every few seconds they left off me to swap spits with each other, or spent precious seconds away from my dick with their tongues entwined before returning to my saliva covered shaft.

This tantalizing blowjob went on and on and on, until after some twenty minutes of hovering at or near the edge of coming, Leslie popped my boiling prick from her mouth and whoop, "Here he comes!"

I came, shooting long ropey lines, some of which landed on me and some on each of their faces.

Although panting from the ordeal of coming, I had plenty of strength left for them and promptly rolled Maggie onto her back and began kissing her face, neck and chest.

Not one to sit around idly, Leslie straddled Maggie's face as soon as I left an opening and heard her cry out, "Yes! Yes!" as Maggie began eating her. Inspired by Maggie's action, I moved lower on her body and buried my face in Maggie's cunt, sucking voraciously on her until I heard her gasping with pleasure.

I felt myself reviving and continued licking and sucking on Maggie as she did the same with Leslie. I should mention that by this time I was laying between Maggie's thighs looking up, when possible, at Leslie squatting over Maggie's face.

I saw Maggie use a finger on Leslie and the reaction that brought on and did the same to Maggie.

The resulting groan was earth-shattering as Maggie came big-time and left off eating Leslie.

Moving swiftly to Leslie, I hefted her body as she giggled inanely. I found her right tit in front of me and nipped at it as her giggling increased in volume. My right hand sought her sopping pussy and sent three fingers easily inside.

"No!" She howled, "Oh, no, no!"

"What's wrong," I gasped.

"Maggie!" Leslie cried out, a quiet desperation in her tone.

"Yes, Lez?"

"Help him... you know, reach under there. Yeah, that's it!"

"Want me to put him in?"

"Yeah," Leslie gasped.

"Push James, push!" Maggie demanded and I pushed.

"Yeah!" Leslie sighed, "Oh, yeah, you're in me, oh, yeah. Feels good!"

"Just a second," I gasp, trying to align my cock for maximum benefit all around.

But Leslie is overly anxious to get off and starts yelling, "Come on! Come on!"

"Fuck her James!" Maggie cries out, throwing her two cents worth in the kitty.

Despite their bitching and moaning I got myself straightened out and with one deep thrust, buried myself in Leslie's cunt.

"AHHHHH!" she yelled. It was a yell full of satisfaction and desire. I shifted my weight, but didn't pull back from the deep recess in which I was embedded.

Leslie's eyelids fluttered.

Her lips trembled.

Maggie laughed and said, "For Christ's sake, her fucking toes are curling up!"

Leslie moaned, "Oh... oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!"

"I'm so fucking full... Maggie... I'm so full!"

"I'm gonna fuck your brains out, Leslie. So get ready."

"I... I'm ready. Give it your best shot, lover."

My hands were on her ass, slowly squeezing the cheeks as I started to lift my ass and ease out of her cuntal channel.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Leslie gasped.

"C'mon baby, work with daddy. Work with me, baby!" I said coaxing her along.

Leslie flexed her legs and began to help, lifting up to meet me on the way down.

I heard her shriek with delight as Maggie tweaked one of her stiffened nipples.

Suddenly a wave of pleasure passed through Leslie's lithe form and she moaned, long and loud.

Panting shallowly, with eyes squeezed shut; mouth open and drool leaking out; grimacing as if giving birth to a huge child, Leslie moaned, "Oh, fuck, YES!"

While Maggie whispered sweet nothings to her as I pounded into her. But only because this was exactly what she wanted from me -- and her harried humping is enough to convince almost anyone of sound mind that this was the case.

"Come on, God damn it!" I bellow, for I am running out of gas. This impossible pace I have struck is just that, impossible and I pray that Leslie comes before I collapse upon her and have to hear her unsatisfied cries.

And the worst happened. I did fail her and collapsed exhausted for the moment. But before Leslie can cry out in anguish, Maggie leaped upon her body -- her head between Leslie's thighs and fills the vacancy I've left with her mouth and tongue.

Leslie's reaction surprised or not, I'll never know, for her legs went straight out, clamping Maggie's head in a vise-like grip; her muscles taut as a bowstring on the pull. Her fingernails digging into Maggie's back and shoulders as she forced Maggie's mouth harder against her loins in a quest for blissful release.

Slowly the two fell into a fevered rhythm, gasping and panting. Ultimately, Leslie lost her grip on Maggie's neck because of the profuse amount of sweat and settled for flailing her arm in the air.

Yet Maggie never lost her concentration, sucking, licking and occasionally using a finger or two and I watched as Leslie's breath changed from rapid pants to ragged gasps and a muscle in her throat jerked and jerked again, as if someone was flipping a switch on and off.

I moved closer, unable to abstain from being with my women, I laid a soft kiss on the twitching muscle and felt Leslie's heart beating on my lips. Absentmindedly I meandered downward and found that my hand was squeezing Leslie's right breast. My tongue circled the areola as I listened to her moaning with pleasure and not from my ministrations, but Maggie's. Two minutes went by before Leslie came with a series of loud screams and when her climax subsided, I guided both of them until they had moved so that they were facing one another, kneeling across my lap.

With as much tenderness as I could muster up I caressed their backs, smoothing my palms over their righteous curves. It was obvious they liked what I was doing for first Leslie and then Maggie began to giggle softly and then they leaned over my erection and kissed each other.

Leslie reached out and toyed with Maggie's stiffened nipples as the kiss lingered on. I watched, fascinated as Maggie's tongue disappeared into Leslie's mouth and her hand found my upturned cock and gave it a pleasant squeeze.

My hands continued their wandering and ultimately I found them digging into each girl's thick mane of luxurious hair. They moved closer to one another and I added my tongue to theirs in a three-way kiss that brought a charge of pre-cum from my strident cock.

"Someone's excited," Maggie said feverishly between kisses.

Margie pulled away from the kiss first. Leslie watched Maggie's eyes as she stroked my cock. Maggie smiled at Leslie who responded by leaning over and taking me into her mouth. Soon she was pumping it up and down, going faster with each jerk. Then Leslie moved in and began to lay a series of butterfly kisses along the sides of my throbbing shaft, causing Maggie's hand to back off.

"Just like the old Doublemint Twins," I husked happily and reached out to cup each of their pussies, feeling the warm wetness on the fingers of each hand. The girls switched, with Leslie going down on me as Maggie licked and fondled my balls. In turn, I teased their clits with my thumbs before plunging my fingers into their sopping wet cunts. They gasped with pleasure and paused in their activities upon my manhood, but only momentarily. Soon enough I watched Leslie's head bobbing on my erection, flicking her pink tongue over the crown and into the tiny hole at the top from whence she delicately sucked the pre-cum gathered there.

I felt Maggie shiver with delight when Leslie's tongue came in contact with hers while she worked up my length; and Maggie began to jerk me off at a faster pace until I placed my hand on hers and forced her to stop.

As soon as Leslie removed her mouth from me, Margie replaced her, sucking even harder if that were possible. She was really into the blowjob, wriggling and moaning -- lifting her ass toward an invisible cock while her head bobbed frantically up and down my saliva coated cock.

Leslie busied herself by taking one of Maggie's luscious nipples and worrying it; then spit it from her mouth to kiss me. I didn't know it until I'd done it, but I shifted position as we kissed and that forced my cock from Maggie's mouth. She didn't move to reclaim it right away. Leslie broke the kiss briefly to drag her lips across my jaw and whispered in my ear, "Don't you love this shit, James?"

"God, yes," I groaned. They both laughed raucously at my plight. I kissed Maggie then, tasting myself on her lips and as the kiss went on, I reached for Leslie and maneuvered her so that her legs were draped over Maggie's and I proceeded to caress the inner portion of her thigh as I carried on with kissing Maggie.

It was Leslie's turn to moan and mine to laugh raucously as I pried her labia apart and fingered her wetness. When the fingers were thoroughly drenched with Leslie's juices, I trailed them over Maggie's cheek to her open mouth and laughed wildly as she sucked the phlegmy residue from them, moaning all the while until I plucked them from her mouth and renewed our tongue torturing kiss.

I broke off kissing her and sought out Leslie's mouth. She moaned too, and as my tongue played with hers my fingers found Maggie's left tit, then her nipple and squeezed it, pulling and twisting at the same time.

She whimpered in ecstasy, crying out for me to fuck her.

I was more than ready to do just that and shoved Leslie away as I ordered Maggie to, "Get on your knees, bitch!"

She did immediately and I ran my hand over her dripping cunt, pulling back when she pushed against it.

She started to groan, but Leslie covered her mouth and kissed her feveredly.

I moved behind Maggie while fingering her cunt with four fingers; guiding her even closer to Leslie. I rose up on my knees and sent my engorged cock into Maggie's gushy cunt from behind in one smooth thrust.

"Oh Fuck," Maggie cried out. "I love your cock in me!"

Leslie, not to be outdone, placed herself directly in front of Maggie, spread her legs apart and presented her pinkish pussy in open invitation to Maggie's mouth.

Maggie promptly accepted the offering and lowered her mouth to it, running her tongue around Leslie's protruding clitoris, teasing it before sending her love muscle into Leslie's now quivering cunthole.

As I thrust deeply in and out of Maggie, I leaned over her shoulder and began to milk her tits one at a time, applying greater and greater pressure on the nipples until I had Maggie's moans in sync with each twist if her nub.

However, she continued to devote herself to Leslie's now frothing cunt.

Eventually I quit milking her and after giving Maggie a moment to rest, plunged my middle finger into her ass. That got her mouth off Leslie long enough to screech in protest.

Maggie soon adjusted to the new pressure and resumed her cunnilingus on Leslie who was showing signs of nearing her climax. I could smell Leslie's arousal as well as Maggie's. Strangely enough, it wasn't long before I was able to distinguish between them, for they did have distinctly different odors.

I quit pumping into Maggie for a moment to watch and tried to learn her technique. Maggie was delicately stroking the open petals of Leslie's cunt with her tongue, using up and down licks. As time passed, her licking and lapping grew stronger, and then she was probing deeply into Leslie's pussy, making Leslie scream with delighted pleasure.

I heard Maggie humming as she worked Leslie over, paying special attention to her friend's now fully engorged clit. I gave two quick thrusts into Maggie causing her to grunt with satisfaction and then left off, content to settle deep inside her for the moment. I noted that with each stroke I pushed her nose and mouth deeper into Leslie's cunt. And suddenly, Maggie changed tactics; resorting to closing her mouth on Leslie's cunt and sucking and licking Leslie's labia and in the process covering her face with Leslie's juices. I froze in place and watched as Maggie attacked Leslie's clit, sucking frantically and almost at the same time she buried three fingers in her tight pussy.

Leslie screamed, "I'm gonna come!"

The fingers fairly flew as they plunged in and out of her. I remained frozen, fearing that if I moved I would upset the magnificent spectacle I had before me.

"Coming! I'm coming!" Leslie screamed and I began to fuck Maggie anew, and now Maggie was screaming too, "Close, my God I'm close, James."

"Fuck me Fuck me Fuck me!"

I was giving it everything I had. My balls were slapping Maggie's ass with each rabid thrust of my cock. Leslie was still coming and still shouting. It seemed they were taking turns out yelling the other in their orgasmic proclamations.

Suddenly, Leslie was whimpering. Her back arched involuntarily and she threw her head back. Then she was spewing forth a copious amount of juices, so much so, that Maggie had to pull away for she could not take any more in her mouth.

I watched in awe as Leslie came like a man would, well to be more factual, it looked as though she were pissing, but I knew that couldn't be and had to assume she was coming hard and with tremendous effect.

As soon as Leslie ended her amazing display I resumed my fucking of Maggie. Having finished eating Leslie, Maggie now took a moment to pleasure herself, reaching back between her legs to rub her own clit furiously as I pounded relentlessly into her.

Once again I sent a finger into her puckered rosebud. This time the resulting effect was quite different.

Maggie uttered a soft groan rather than shrieking. I sent a second finger in after the first and she moaned quietly and then shuddered.

Sensing that she was close to coming, I eased my cock out of her slick-walled cunt until only the very tip hung on the edge of her sodden entrance. Maggie was rubbing her clit for all she was worth and I sent my prick surging into her, bouncing against what had to be her cervix.

She groaned loudly.

I pulled out and sent it plunging in to the hilt; my balls slapping her ass as I repeated the entire motion six times in a row. I could feel the pressure build within her and then she exploded, chanting, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" until she collapsed in Leslie's arms exhausted and totally fucked.

I had an all day hardon and turned quickly to Leslie.

"You fucking slut," I snarled, "where do you want it, cunt or ass?"

"Ass, you motherfucker!" She snarled right back at me. Leslie was already strumming her clit, heating up her little engine.

Maggie was writhing on the sheets right beside us, lost in her post-orgasmic stupor.

I made sure my cock was sufficiently lubed up and then decided to add a rubber for safety's sake. Entering Leslie proved surprisingly easy.

Leslie was screaming in anticipation, "Fuck me with that big fucking cock of yours. Fuck my ass."

It was during the second thrust into her that Leslie's ass gripped my cock like a vice, and it took me some time to work it back out.

"Go a little slower, baby, "Leslie cooed. "Let the muscles in my ass help you get back out, I think we'll both enjoy it a lot more that way."

She was right. After the forth time I noticed that it was much easier, and also that Leslie's groans had disappeared. Now all I heard was a soft grunt as I maxed out in her rectum and a fart-like sound as she helped to expel me back out of her.

"Ummm," Leslie sighed and discovering that Maggie was watching us brought her into the action, saying, "Get under me, Maggie, lick my pussy."

Maggie scrambled to comply as I drove my cock all the way in and eased it back out.

I could hear Maggie sucking at Leslie's juice riddled cunt as I opened her ass wider and wider with each thrust. My head was spinning from clutching muscles of her ass

on my cock, and from the sheer nastiness of what we were doing.

Leslie flipped her head to one side and looked back at me; her eyes bright with lust.

"Fuck my ass, man," she gasped.

"C'mon, suck my cunt, bitch!"

She grunted, urging the both of to greater heights.

Immediately, I abandoned my slow-stroke technique and pounded into her. In so doing I managed to dislodge Maggie's face from her cunt, but that didn't seem to matter.

Leslie was there.

"Ohhhhhh, Christ!" She moaned as I drove in and bottomed out.

"How's that tender ass feel now, slut?" I howled as I ravaged her rectum.

"Oh, YES! Are ya gonna come in my ass?"

"I'm gonna come all over you!" I responded and meant it.

"Come in my face!" She bleated.

I pulled out, tore the rubber off and spun her around.

Leslie knelt there, mouth agape as I exploded. The first blast took her across the forehead, with a huge dollop careening down over the length of her nose. The next she managed to catch on the tip of her tongue and the following two managed to take in portions of her neck and tits.

I realized that Maggie was almost violently whacking me off, squeezing my dick to make sure every last drop came out; and then they were kissing, swapping my sperm back and forth before finally each swallowed a portion.

"None for me?" I asked.

"Here, this is for you," Maggie laughed and scooped up a large dollop from Leslie's chest on two fingers and fed it to me. I savored both the taste and the fevered memory of what had transpired.

But we weren't finished.

Leslie came to me, shoved her tongue into my mouth while reaching under Maggie to finger her pussy in as rough a fashion as I'd ever seen or done myself. Maggie responded by bucking wildly at the unexpected onslaught. At the same time, our kiss grew rough as well, I chipped a tooth during one of our collisions, but we kept at it and soon realized my dick was thickening again.