Maggie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie covered Leslie's hand with her own as her clitoris was violently stimulated. I wasn't sure if Maggie sought to ease the roughness or keep Leslie's fingers rubbing her there. Maggie's release came soon after and the two women collapsed on the bed spent from their exertions.

Chapter 13.

As the three of us lay on the bed recuperating, I asked Leslie to tell me her story.

"What do you mean my story?" She asked.

"I meant how you came to be bi-sexual."

"Hmmm," she said as if pondering what to tell and what to leave out. Eventually she came to a decision and said, "Okay, I guess I'll tell you everything. Even Maggie hasn't heard some of the sordid details.

"Oh goody," Maggie chimed in.

"First off, I was married at eighteen to a handsome guy named Jed. Don't make fun of his name, he was a southerner and came by the name honestly, being named after his great-great-great grandfather."

I looked at Maggie and through eye contact, agreed not to interrupt the telling of Leslie's story.

Six months into the marriage... oh, Jed was twenty-two... we were still experimenting with sexual positions and the like. We both enjoyed sex. I found it even more wonderful than I had imagined and was open to all of his suggestions. So it should come as no surprise that the day Jed proposed we add another women to the equation, I didn't fight it. Actually, like all the other things sexual, I welcomed it. I even convinced myself that I would be the ultimate modern women after having tried bi-sexuality.

"Let's see... the first one was Una, a woman we met at a club in the city. She was a thirty something Financial District secretary by day and a bi-swinger at night. We lured her and two of her girlfriends home with us that Friday with the promise of a hot tub and some grass; and around three AM her two friends drove home without her.

The wine and the hot tub, not to mention what we'd had to drink at the club had us mellow and hazy and comfortable with one another, but not quite ready for an orgy. No, the fact is we fell asleep nude on our king-sized bed.

I woke around six. I always wake up at that hour; anyway, Jed was fucking Una full out. And she was giving as good as she got." Leslie's eyes closed as she summoned back the memory. "I lay on my side and watched as I rubbed my eyes. Her long legs wrapped around his waist; her nails digging into his back as he pummeled her with his six inch dick. It was kind of like looking at a 3 - dimensional movie, albeit a porno movie. And I had to reach out and touch them to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

First I touched Jed's ass which was pumping into Una like crazy. But since he did actually sleep with me that wasn't all that satisfactory in convincing me this was real and so I reached over and stroked Una's curly brown hair and she smiled and cupped my breast. Jed came and her body stiffened, shook several times and then she lay still as Jed rolled off her leaving a trail of his semen on her bush and inner thigh. But Una's hand remained on my breast, growing more active. I mean she began to toy with my nipples and I found that I liked it. It felt good, not at all like the way Jed played with them, but gentler, bringing pleasure to them for the very first time.

Jed went back to sleep and after a time Una was lightly snoring and I got up and made coffee and had some breakfast. They were still asleep when I'd finished so I went back to bed. An hour or so later I awoke to find Jed licking my pussy. Una watched as he got me off and I was ready to drift back to a warm cozy sleep when to my surprise, Una took Jed's place between my legs. Soon thereafter, the three of us were entangled. If I remember right, Una was on top of Jed and I was straddling his head. Una and I were face to face, playing with each other's breasts as Jed lay fairly still allowing Una to grind her pussy into his dick.

Then she stopped moving and whispered to me, "He's about to come. It's your turn" and she rolled off and over to the edge of the bed. I spun around and inhaled Jed's slippery cock into my pussy and, with only a few seconds to spare, felt him spurting inside me as I mashed my hips around and around on him.

Una was a regular weekend visitor for two months, but she eventually grew a little bored with the sameness of it all, after the newness wore off. So, one weekend she had some excuse why she couldn't come, and after that her visits were less frequent until, after another month had gone by, she stopped completely.

But Jed was a resourceful guy and soon had another girl whose name I no longer remember. We just moved from one to the next. A college senior, two years older than me named Millie was one I recall. Her favorite thing was to dance her mouth on my pussy as her fingers diddled her own clit and Jed filled her with his cock from the rear. When she climaxed she would suck my clit between her pursed lips and hold me there, transmitting a long, drawn-out moan into my body that pulled me over the edge to join her.

Then there was Rose, a petite Chinese-American waitress who served us at a coffee shop on Eighth Avenue and who we later served in our bed at home. She had pensively mysterious eyes, shiny black hair and small, dark nipples that seemed perpetually hard. Her wispy black pubic hair framed brown labia that blossomed open to expose a marvelous pink interior and an equally hard clitoris. Rose was the most oral person I had ever known, both in giving and receiving, and could string together a half dozen stupendous orgasms over an evening, complete with writhing body and vocal shrieks that we were convinced would result in the police knocking on our door. Jed always seemed to relish working his cock into her pussy as a finale. Afterwards he would tell me how snug it was, how he would bump up against her high end and still not be completely inside her, and how tight it would grip him when she climaxed in a thrashing frenzy.

Some relationships spanned months, and others were one-night stands. The one that stands out above all the others was perhaps the shortest, though in some ways the longest, was with Gretchen, our next-door neighbor for more than a year. She and her husband, Earl, had rented the adjacent house not long after Jed and I had bought ours out on Long Island. Gretchen and Earl had a noisy, combative relationship, arguing about money and Earl's lazy nature and, as Gretchen confided to me one afternoon over a pitcher of wine coolers on my deck, his frequent womanizing.

Eventually Gretchen decided that she'd had enough. She showed up at our door one Tuesday evening with shining eyes and a determined jaw. "I'm leaving him," she announced, "tonight, before he gets home. Asshole said he'd be home when the bars close. I packed my things and called my sister in Passaic to tell her I'm coming." Jed and I just stood there and listened to her. "But there's one thing I've always wanted to do, living next to you two all this time and watching you and all those other women." Jed and I glanced at each other. Gretchen walked right up to him, put her hands on his chest, and kissed him.

I suppose it was supposed to be one of those goodbye fucks for the three of us and a goodbye fuckoff for Earl, in absentia. It may have been her first time with a woman, but Gretchen acted as though she'd been doing threesomes all her life. She wanted to try it all. By the time she left our house shortly before midnight, she'd sucked off Jed, brought me to a screaming orgasm with her mouth and fingers, been on the receiving end of the very same thing from both Jed and me, had been fucked to two more orgasms by Jed in three different positions, and had persuaded Jed to finish them both off in her virgin ass. She lay on her stomach on the bed as he took her, her chin quivering nervously, gripping my hands in her two tight fists. Her last orgasm found her with a sweaty brow and wet palms and a profoundly surprised expression on her face, and it left her limp and weak-legged when we walked her to the door.

"I'm gonna have to find a cheap motel up the highway for tonight," she said, kissing us goodbye. "I'm in no condition to drive all the way through."

"Jed, ever the southern gentleman, insisted on driving her to Passaic, roughly a hundred miles away. I let him. He was gone four days and returned with no excuse."

"We didn't break up right away, but that was it for me. Eight months later I flew to Reno and got my divorce. I didn't ask Jed for anything except my freedom. I haven't seen or heard from him since and haven't the foggiest idea where he is or what he's doing; or if he's still among the living."

"Of course I met a guy in Reno. Thaddeus Bentley, Thad for short. A big black stud who had an enormous cock on him. I hadn't had sex with another man since I'd gotten together with Jed. I liked the idea of doing it with Thad and did.

"Wow!"

"I remember telling him to, 'go lie down.' And he scooted up to the headboard, flipped over on his back and leaned against the overstuffed pillows, legs sprawled out, his lovely gracefully, curved cock... did I tell you it was perhaps ten inches in length and so thick I couldn't get my hand around it? It was a long black shaft with this pink rimmed, mushroom head... oh, God, it was so lovely."

Leslie paused in the telling to recall a particular moment, I thought that she was back there sucking on that black dick once again and let her enjoy the moment.

She wasn't gone long though and soon returned to her story.

"Where was I? Oh, yes, I was describing his cock. Now James, yours is lovely and quite big thank you. But Thad's was monstrous. I know, I know, all the stories about black men and their gigantic penises, and I have to say that's mostly a myth; that theirs are no bigger or no smaller than the typical white male, both from what I've seen and found comparing notes with other women."

"Anyway, as I played with it, it continued to expand. Craning my neck back so that I could see his face. He was a very handsome man, by the way. I bent his cock to me and began to lick it from the base to the very tip. Now as you know, I love sucking cock. I also love to watch the guy's face while I'm doing it. Watch his pupils dilate as he gets more and more excited; watch him watching me. Christ I'm close to coming, just thinking about Big Bad Thad.

"Shall I nibble on you while you talk?" Maggie asked.

"Thank you, no. I have to do this on my own without any assistance. I hope you understand. Although I may squeeze James's cock every once in a while for reassurance, understand?'

We assured her we did and she resumed her story.

"I took Thad's tip between my lips, making him jump as I worked around the rim. As soon as he gasped with pleasure I gobbled him up, taking him as deep as possible without gagging or choking. As I stared into his eyes, I circled the base of his cock with thumb and forefinger; made sure I had a firm grip and jerked him off. He was soaked with my spit and his precum and he was glistening in the darkened room with the only light seeming to be drawn to his twitching, throbbing black shaft.

Thad's eyes had closed and his salty precum was leaking profusely. His hands held the sides of my head, lightly, letting me draw him along at my own pace. I knew he was going to come when his cock stiffened suddenly and I looked up at him.

Thad's eyes were open again, staring down at me, his mouth ajar. I held the head of his cock in my mouth and doubled the speed of my hand around the base, pleading with his intensely brown eyes to surrender and let me taste him. Only a heartbeat or two later, Thad's cockhead ballooned and his fingertips dug into my hair as he groaned. Then the hot pulses of his seed were spurting into my mouth. As each spurt shot out, I bobbed my head and stroked my hand in tandem, milking his hot white fluid, reveling in the sensation as his thick, sticky semen splashed against the roof of my mouth.

"Very, very graphic!" Maggie said and giggled.

"I have to agree," I said and displayed my erection for their inspection.

Leslie promptly absorbed my dick between her lips and gave me a pleasurable sucking before releasing me to the cold, cold world without coming.

"Be patient, I'm not finished," she said, chiding me as if I were a schoolboy.

"Nor was Thad finished with me," Leslie added.

"I crawled up on my hands and knees and lay down on my stomach next to him, nestling my head on his shoulder and sprawling an arm across his chest. He reached around to scratch my back and I purred.

"That was really good, Leslie," he told me.

"Mmmmm," I murmured. "I like the way you taste." I had hoped he would taste that good. My hand drifted down to play with his dick. It was semi-hard, still formidable and still leaking a little. My fingers swirled the mixture of saliva and semen around the head, then grasped the spongy shaft with my fist. He twitched.

"Did you come when..." he asked.

I appreciated his concern and said, "No. But that's ok. It felt good."

I felt Thad's erection stirring. My hand continued working on him, massaging him back to life.

"Do you want to be inside me?" I asked. I wasn't satisfied with just tasting him, and since he was almost hard enough...

I let go of him and rolled over on my back and spread my legs. I saw his eyes open wide when he got a good look at my mostly shaved pussy. Being shaven like that was still relatively rare in those days. It seemed to work wonders on him. He reached down to touch me. His eyes were glued to my crotch. I moved my hands down and spread myself open to let him take a good look. I've learned that all to many men haven't the foggiest idea of what a woman really looks like down there. Even if they like eating pussy, they close their eyes, or else they copy us and stare into our eyes like we do theirs.

To further turn him on, I strummed my clittie a few times, getting it bloated with excitement and enticing it out from its hiding place.

"Would you look at that?" He exclaimed. I think it was a first for Big Bad Thad.

I smiled at him. He smiled back and rolled on top of me. My legs curled up behind his knees, and I cradled him with my body. I reached down between us to grab his cock, rubbing it back and forth across my pussy lips like a rubbery dildo. Needless to say it felt great.

"Ohhh, I think I'm gonna like this," I moaned, and aimed him at my overly moistened opening. I couldn't wait to feel him inside me.

Thad hesitated. His cock was right there, right at the entrance. "Do you want my mouth on you first?" he asked. "It only seems fair."

"No," I groaned, squirming in anticipation. I could feel his dick pulsing, ready to impale me. "Maybe later, right now I need that black cock in me."

He pushed. He wasn't totally hard yet, but I was so incredibly slick that it slid right into me, filling the void with a warm shaft that reached all the nice spots that fingers just can't get to. He just mashed his pubic bone against my pussy lips and ground it back and forth against my hard clit, and I clenched his cock with a couple kegels and felt it stiffen and widen and lengthen in my creamy hole. God, it was wonderful!

"I love the feeling of a new cock," I told him.

"Really?" he said.

"It has been awhile."

"Just divorced are you?" He inquired.

"Isn't that why everyone comes to Reno?"

"Some people come here to fuck recently divorced women," he said and gave me a brilliant smile.

"Touché!" I said in response and felt him moving deeper than any cock had ever gone before.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed.

"What's wrong?' Thad asked.

"Ain't had one this deep before," I told him.

He laughed, "I guess it didn't hurt you any," he said.

"No, in fact... I like the way you've got me all stretched out like this."

"I mean, you've got that curve to it and it's reaching all sorts of places and I love it."

As if to show me he knew exactly what I'd said Thad raised his hips and that hard, curved dick pressed along the front of my pussy and nudged my 'G'-spot enough to make me shriek with pleasure.

God his pole was thick and hard. I imagined him lifting me bodily up off the bed with that erection and began giggling.

"Think my dick is funny, huh?"

"No, no, "I protested, "Not at all. It's fucking wonderful!"

To show him I meant it, I cupped the cheeks of his ass and tried pulling him deeper.

"C'mon, Thad, fuck me, really fuck me!"

He never said a word. He did grunt a few times as he rocked back and forth as if gathering momentum and then he began using this slow, slippery stroke. Sending his curved dick this way on the in and that way on the out. And the thing was he seldom if ever repeated the same move. It was delicious. It was delectable. It was pure heaven, because I started to come right away. Not big explosions, mind you, but little, mini orgasms, one after the other and they didn't end but seemed to be getting better and better.

"Oh!" I gasped and that was about all I had to say as well. Two quiet fuckers we. Sounds like the beginning of a poem, eh?"

The feeling was exquisite. I held him close to me with my arms and legs; I held his cock as tight as I could with my inner muscles. Skin to skin, sweat on sweat; cock and pussy and quiet gasps. I felt free. I felt alive.

Thad kept gliding into me with his steel-like shaft. Using his magnificent hips with a side-to-side motion that had my clit throbbing each time he buried it in me.

My orgasms continued unabated.

I whimpered, twitched and moaned.

Finally, he broke his silence to gasp, ""I'm going to fuck you until you come with me."

"I've been coming since you started," I croaked.

"He put the jets on and the bed rocked. Actually it did more than rock. When we finished I noticed that the bed had moved half-way across the room. I whispered little "fuck me" sounds in his ear and he went faster. Please understand me on this, When I say he went faster, I mean he was still plowing fully into me and leaving only the tip 9nside me on the out stroke. So the rapidity with which he was fucking me was a marvel in and of itself since he never once fell out of my pussy."

On one particular body slam, my lower belly started to tremble. I could feel the entire length of him in me, from where his thick root spread me open, to how it curved up inside my silky wet cunt.

I wanted to feel him shot that cannon off inside me. I wanted that terribly bad. My pussy was making this sloppy gushy noise.

I felt totally female.

His cock was almost frictionless as it moved in and out, slowly, steadily, deliberately, edging us both closer to the explosion I knew was looming.

"You are a great fuck, Leslie," he breathed into my ear.

My lower body started to quiver, inside and out.

I felt his erection throb.

I squeezed down, all around him. I had to get tighter. I had to feel everything.

I was whimpering, gasping, moaning, and Thad was panting.

"Get ready," he warned me, "I'm going to fill you."

He sped up.

"Are you ready?

Are you ready to feel it?"

I was all raw nerve-endings, all inflamed and ultra-sensitive and poised at the brink. I felt its fat bulbous head teasing just inside my opening, then arching inward and spreading my clenching cunt until it overwhelmed me. I could feel his juice-matted pubic hair and the hard bone behind it, pushing and grinding against my open pussy, and I just knew that my clit was poking out from its hood and asking to be rubbed, and I knew I was going to come harder than I'd ever come before.

"Come for me, baby," he whispered.

"Now!"

"Come for me!'"

He drove up inside me with one more thrust, one last straining push, and I gave out a throaty choking sob as the dam broke. All I remember is that my sweaty back arched and my legs tried to straighten out, forcing him partway out of my liquid cunt, and then he overpowered me with his strength and forced himself back in until my legs surrendered and my body shuddered underneath him as his arms held me tight.