All Comments on 'Maggie Becomes My Whore Ch. 01'

by ProfessorM

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Free Anonymous Comments - are worth exactly what you pay for them.

First off, the A$$h@le$ who are telling you how bad your writing is or to quit writing, are just ignorant haters... I dare say they are too stupid to post ANYTHING here for others to read & criticize.

Secondly, there is some truth to the idea that you could use a good editor/proof reader - as most of us (REAL WRITERS) do not make the best editors of our own work... this is NOT to say you should listen to the haters, don't stop writing, just get another person to read it before you publish.

Good Luck & remember: Those that can WRITE - those that CAN'T post anonymous feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHY READ?

Why read if you do not like the story? If you like this sort of thing (I do), it was a good read, though probably a fantasy. It's about a husband on the ultimate power trip, and a wife deciding to satisfy his dark desires. Do not get upset or abusive, just do not read!

catphan8catphan8over 10 years ago

The first sentence is incorrect if I'm reading this right!? It says that he was her TA but she would actually be his TA if he was the professer. Correct?

ProfessorMProfessorMover 10 years agoAuthor
Comments? Please read.

Author here! I welcome comments, but please be aware of a few things:

1) I write and publish academic material, so I do this primarily to grease the wheels for other writing. I do edit, but I'm not going overboard as I have an "authorial life" beyond this website and I have other things to do with my time. If you want to nitpick, go elsewhere, 'cause frankly I don't give a shit. If it was approved, it's good enough for the editors, which means good enough for all of us. If someone with more enthusiasm would like to edit what I do, please contact me via email. I would love to look at someone else's work if I have time, or have them look at mine if they seem like a capable editor.

2) This story and others that I write are in fact real. Obviously I've changed some details: names are approximate; I might conflate several different sexual encounters for the sake of a story; and other details will be omitted. But yes, my wife is a "hot wife" and we have lots of fun, together and apart.

3) If you don't like my work then please don't read it. No need to be an asshole/bitch and flame people (either me or someone else) who are having fun sharing their experiences, real or imagined. I realize being an anonymous douche bag is now a national sport online, but this is a space to enjoy sexuality, not exorcise your keyboard demons. Save all your vitriol for Huffington Post; that's where it belongs.

Cheers,

Professor M

Boredstiff63Boredstiff63over 10 years ago
Liked

Liked a lot... Had a similar setup with a girl friend.. It's a power trip for sure and you get your own personal porn star... Good job keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong !!!

She became everyone's whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: If you don't like my work then please don't read it.

So, we're supposed to know what's in a story without reading it? That's pretty good evidence it sucks.

ProfessorMProfessorMover 10 years agoAuthor

@ Anonymous: Of course not, but if you start reading it and don't like the style or the content, move on to something that's more your taste instead of bitching about it. It's pointless to complain that it's a "slut wife" story when the section is called "Loving Wives." And although some people are endlessly fascinated with their own opinions, their personal tastes are not the last word on what constitutes a "good story." "I hate this story," "you suck," or "I hate your writing," is just an opinion, and a poorly expressed one at that. If you don't have anything intelligent or constructive to say, move on. Be polite or move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ignore The Critics; This Was Good!

Your story was intelligent, well written, and exciting. Please keep writing. We can't wait to see how naughty she becomes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ignore the haters!!!

Great start!!! Please write more soon.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Divide two hubs!

@ Anon You are right. However there are a group who enjoy such stories, where husbands like others fuck their wives. I think this sexual minority reader community would separate from that group who like such stories where the husbands do not like their wives were fucked by others. The LW should divide such 2 (two) sub hubs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Superb

I don't usually go for the Loving wife genre, but yours is fantastic! Please continue. Hoping she gets gangbanged hard!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A good start

I hope she becomes a big slut for her two bosses and fuck them every day.

1jbm1jbmover 10 years ago
Hot story

Hot and enjoyable. Looking for more

Thanks

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

I found this to be one of the hottest stories ever. Am about to read Chapter 2. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really.

How could a straight guy live like this.

buckster4ubuckster4uover 8 years ago
Sorry for the ignorant critics

This is a great beginning to a story series. It's sad that some people think they are the ultimate authority on what constitutes good writing from bad. It's like saying one car brand is the only brand worthy of praise. If that was the case, there would be no need for Motor Trend's car of the year.

Don't let uneducated self important people discourage you. They need to get a life. Keep going. I can't wait for the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it.

I enjoy sharing my wife and over the years she has had sex with several of her bosses. To be honest, it not her bosses being dominant over her, it's actually the other way around. It gives her power over them and results in both financial and sexual gains for us.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My wife

Has been blowing her boss for nearly five years. They are careful about it but she gives me all the details. He wants to fuck but she won't let him, but he never passes up a car bj or at the park or even in Our basement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cucks garbage

Title and tease were lies, just more cuck garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My wife

Has been blowing her boss for seven years. No fucking just blowjobs. At work mostly. And she always tells me when she gets home if she’s got cum in tummy. That’s an invitation for her to suck me home and then I put it right up her ass. Hard. Lvely.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Ignore

Ignore the haters and critics if.youmlike, but this is another cuck let's boss have his wife story. It's been done a thousand times before and they all suck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife found this story, shared it with me, and we enjoyed it together. She actively looks for stories of young, married wives and bosses or their husband’s bosses. Your story was authentic, well written, and erotic.

I am 15 years older than my wife and she idolizes older, powerful, men. We met when she was only 18 and working her way through college. I was at a business conference on campus, where she was one of the hostesses. Not wanting to spook her, I took it slow in seducing her.

She had only had one other before me. It had been a one-off with a dorky neighbor kid who did not know how to satisfy her. While she was nearly a virgin, she learned very fast, and I commended her. Then, she told me why she was a quick learner.

When she was in high school, she used to house sit for some neighbors. Basically, she would live in their house, for weeks at a time, when they were out of town. And she would go next door to eat meals with her mom and dad every day.

She snooped around a bit and discovered the homeowner’s stash of Penthouse and Playboy magazines. Both the wife and the husband had plenty of them hidden in their respective closets. So, she surmised that they played around as a couple. At first shocked her, because they appeared to be so conservative and conventional.

She basically masturbated her way through high school looking at those picture and reading all the stories; especially the Penthouse stories about wife sharing. That was her sex education. By the time I got her broken in, she was asking me to share her. Several years later, after our wedding reception, she had a gang bang for the groomsmen. She has slept with most of her bosses.

There are real benefits to marrying a younger, sexy woman who has a high libido and an active imagination. We thank you for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife found this story, shared it with me, and we enjoyed it together. She actively looks for stories of young, married wives with their bosses or their husband’s bosses. Your story was authentic, well written, and erotic.

I am 15 years older than my wife and she idolizes older, powerful, men. We met when she was only 18 and working her way through college. I was at a business conference on campus, where she was one of the hostesses. Not wanting to spook her, I took it slow in seducing her.

She had only had one other before me. It had been a one-off with a dorky neighbor kid who did not know how to satisfy her. While she was nearly a virgin, she learned very fast, and I commended her. Then, she told me why she was a quick learner.

When she was in high school, she used to house sit for some neighbors. Basically, she would live in their house, for weeks at a time, when they were out of town. And she would go next door to eat meals with her mom and dad every day.

She snooped around a bit and discovered the homeowner’s stash of Penthouse and Playboy magazines. Both the wife and the husband had plenty of them hidden in their respective closets. So, she surmised that they played around as a couple. At first it shocked her, because they appeared to be so conservative and conventional.

She basically masturbated her way through high school looking at those picture and reading all the stories; especially the Penthouse stories about wife sharing. That was her sex education. By the time I got her broken in, she was asking me to share her. Several years later, after our wedding reception, she had a gang bang for the groomsmen. She has slept with most of her bosses.

There are real benefits to marrying a younger, sexy woman who has a high libido and an active imagination. We thank you for a great story!

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

“I was done being gentle, if I ever was before. From now on my wife was a whore, my whore and her boss's whore, and I would fuck her like one.”

I liked this story. The husband liked for his wife to whore herself out to her boss and she wanted this as well. She also liked fucking her husband, which in these stories is often not the case. Here the husband wants to pimp her out to her boss and likely other men as well. It has become a strange marital relationship. The husband seems to now view his wife as less his partner in life than a whore to fuck and pimp out. She has become an object for him. Probably the wife views her husband as the willing cock who supports her, who shares a house with her, and encourages her to be a total slut and whore. Lust and objectification may have replaced love and commitment for both, but if that works for them, O.K.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous