All Comments on 'Magic, in a Marriage'

by tanglosax

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Makes no sense. Also no pathos.

3 stars

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Oh for fuck sakes. A magic pussy? Does it do the dishes? Repaint the house? Tell you what stocks to invest in?

It’s just a fucking pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dam clever, them Orientals. Inscrutable, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was one of the most original stories i have ever read ‘magic pussy’ and sensei training. Im giving you 5* for the originality & believe it or not Gerri’s insecurity angle - it worked.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

cucks get one star

she cheated for years, he accepted he was getting sloppy second for years

he is a cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story with a very quick weak ending - there was still some story there. gave it a 3 - would have been a 4 with a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do wonder how Gerri would react if Jimmy had a sexy blond fuck coach.

One who worked with him to perfect his fucking and licking.

This is an old trope, woman cheats to learn new bedroom skills; for the betterment of the marriage.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

I thought that Hubby might NOT like wife practicing with her Japanese Master. LOL He was so pissed. She didn't even realize it was cheating. How do you explain something like that? The secret to her magic pussy is lessons and practice. LOL Hubby never knew, but I bet he was shattered by it when he found out. Great Writing, Great Story, Great Plot. Plus I love a happy ending. Practice Practice Practice LOL No More Practice with your Master! The source of all their pleasure makes hubby jealous! Whoa! thanks

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Really weird and too short but I'm giving it a 4.

Wavedave45Wavedave45over 1 year ago

Ah perfect excuse for cheating. Just say it was practice!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Sensei Matusa has a great gig. SHE pays HIM to fuck her!

\

Her "training" with Sensei is fine, her "tuneups" are not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Refreshing tale! Enjoyed it immensely. Thanks!

.

.5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story, I like how she was involved and helping, I’m sure she could have easily found another to fill it. At least she didn’t hurt him and shame him she genuinely cared for him like he did her.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Puts the "Loving" in "Loving Wives"!

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

Sweet story, a naïve misunderstanding, then some communication and decisions - and a happy ending. What's not to like?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh that poor sensui what about him ? Where do I apply for a job like that ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well she is truly a selfish and disgusting woman

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 1 year ago

I like this, her innocence and his good sense. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice excuse. He Should kick her ass to the curb for cheating and find his own trainer. Or let the slut pay him after the divorce.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

This was nothing more than a cheating wife and willing cuck story, unless he puts sensei Matusa in a coma in a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you estimate how much time she spent "training" with sensei and "performing" with her husband, the question arises - who is more her chosen one "in the biblical sense"? Six hours each... Six hours a day, Carl!

You know, there is a joke: on the first date, a woman asks a man

- Do you like children?

- No! But the process itself is amazing...

and so it is in this story. I think that this wife liked the training process more, and the pleasure for her husband was only an excuse and a side effect expected. It's like if a wife went to a sex shop for a dildo, came back with a pussy full of sperm and words: "Dear, I thought - why do we need a plastic imitation when there is a natural one?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A few commented that this was too short, but honestly, for the weak ending, I felt it was too long. Also, trying to buy that this supposed genius would not know that "practicing" with another man was a no-go stretched my suspension of disbelief too far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good positive story just send practice no lost love

maninconnmaninconnover 1 year ago
Sweet

Thanks for writing this magical tale!

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Yeah, idiots just don't die out. This author and his story prove it!

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

Practice makes perfect but the practice should have been with Jimmy, of course then there wouldn't have been a cheating wife to make it a Loving Wife story, and it becomes a Romance.

The author knows how to spell lick but the one time he writes licking he drops the "c" and spell check doesn't catch it because licking becomes liking. Never trust spell check instead of proofreading your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The writer is soooooo deluded in his own fantasy world that he can’t even see how stupid the whole story comes out to be!

Any way how old are u? This seems more like the rambling’s of a hormonal teenager then the writings of an actually matured individual!!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Pretty naive for a PhD. Or just too clever for her own good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bittersweet story indeed. I liked it and I hated it, if that makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Different, for sure. Obviously there aren’t many magic pussies out there! Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

And there you have it the perfect couple, she’s delusional he’s a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She too smart to think she's anything more than a cheating slut. Why does the author not examine the situation from the other side. Husband wants to learn to last longer during blowjobs. So he's going to practice with someone else 6 hours a day until he has perfect control. He's doing it for them and their relationship. How understanding would she be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice try; didn't work. In fact its ridiculous. When does the husband get to "practice"? She's really that stupid? OK, maybe so. But your average reader here, not so much. Just insulting. But thanks for the effort.

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

Good story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cuck shit, spineless, no self-respect cuck shit.

It's the kind of shit that comes out of QAnon. You know it's garbage and only garbage people would eat it up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent life lesson. True. unselfish, giving love is not magic, it is full commitment.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another brit that fancies himself a good writer (and a white knighting simp) by becoming a willing cuck.

You should change your name to fluffer, it would suit you better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Kind of corny, and very insulting to a supposedly intelligent successful loyal loving woman. So what's she going to tell her daughters when its time for them to consider how to lure and keep a man? And what's wrong with the husband deciding to get instruction on having a Magic Cock? Lots of sequel opportunities here.

Waldteufel61Waldteufel61about 1 month ago

Love the originality of the story, I’m unsurprisingly not happy with how easily it was resolved for Jimmy and come on, man, where is my schadenfreude?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Batting practice and home run practice is not sex. You can switch up pitchers, your bat, your coach, or your gloves. That doesn't violate any vows or contracts. Changing sex partners violates wedding vows. I would have let this poor deluded woman go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous