Magic, in a Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gerri, with all due respect, you are full of shit. You're going to compare batting practice to sex practice, and I call bullshit on that. They are absolutely not remotely similar."

"For the usual person with the usual kind of sex life, I would agree," Gerri responded. "But my sex life, especially before I met you, was far from usual. I practiced sex six hours, three in the morning and three after work, almost every day of the year for over five years. I didn't date, I didn't pick up men in bars, I.... Jimmy, I wanted, I needed to be good at sex before I ever started the dating game. And I got there, I mean I got to the point of being really good at sex. But then, after we met, well, really, not until after we got married, I realized I still had the same insecurity. You loved our sex life, and I felt like I was responsible for it. Responsible, I mean, to keep our sex life vibrant and exciting. Jimmy, admit it: you were in love, well, I hope you still are, in love with me partly, and I submit it's a big part, because of my magic pussy. I had to do everything I could to make sure it stayed magic. Sensei Matusa was my crutch that I could lean on to make sure I could keep you happy. Please tell me you understand. Please."

"Wow. Gerri, that's a lot to absorb. I can kind of understand, or at least I'm working hard to try to understand, why you still see Matusa as a crutch to lean on. But Matusa is just one thing we need to resolve if we are going to be able to stay together."

"Jimmy, Jimmy, no, please, don't even say, don't even think anything about us not staying together. I'll do ...." Gerri was crying, the first time Jimmy had ever seen her cry. He moved over to sit beside her, and hugged her to him.

"Gerri, I want us to stay together, I do. But we need to make some changes. First, and most importantly, we need to be totally open with each other. No secrets, ever. No lies, even by omission. Can you commit to that? And before you answer, I need to add some other changes we, well actually, I need."

"Jimmy, I'll do anything you ...."

"No, Gerri, wait, let me tell you what else I need before you say yes or no, okay?"

"Okay," in a very small voice. Jimmy moved away from Gerri just enough so he could look in her eyes while he told her what he needed.

"I need you to not see Sensei Matusa ever again. You can call him to tell him you'll not have any further contact with him but nothing after that. Next, you need to start seeing some kind of counsellor, a psychiatrist or psychologist, someone who can listen to your story and help you overcome your own insecurities and your obsession with your 10,000 hours of effort. Gerri, I love you, but I don't love this obsession of yours. I think it's very unhealthy, for you and for us. And finally, we should start, together, seeing a counsellor, a marriage counsellor, to help us overcome, to reconcile after your infidelity. I understand you don't really see your 'practice' with Matusa as infidelity, but I do, and we need, with the help of a counsellor, to come to some kind of common view of all that. So those are the three things: no secrets, no Matusa and counselling, for you alone and for us together. And Gerri, I'm willing to work to get to some kind of resolution, but please understand: I'm not guaranteeing anything. I mean, the resolution may be that we figure out a way to stay together and live happily ever after, but it might also be that we agree to divorce. If you need some time to ...."

"No, Jimmy, I don't need any time to think about my answer. My answer is yes, yes, yes. No more secrets, ever. And I'll call Sensei Matusa while you listen in, so you can hear me tell him thank you for working with me, but we're done. No more lessons, no more practice sessions, no more anything ever again. As for counselling, you pick the counsellor for us, and I'll makes sure you approve the counsellor I get for me individually."

"Thank you, Gerri, you're making me feel optimistic about us and our chances. And one other thing.... No, it's not another requirement," he said when her face started to cloud over. "It's a thought I just had, about your magic pussy. Yes, your pussy is magic, and yes, that magic is part of my attraction to you. But I think the real magic in your pussy doesn't come from 10,000 hours of practice. Gerri, your magic is really our magic, some magic that happens when the right two people meet at the right time and fall in love. It's not your pussy technique that's magic, as wonderful as it is; it's love that's magic. And we need to take the very best care of that love." They were both crying and hugging each other by then, Gerri crying because she had hurt the mate she loved, and Jimmy crying because he loved a flawed person. Their love did see them through months of counselling as their relationship did recover.

And thirty years and three kids later, Gerri's pussy was still magic to Jimmy.

End.

12