Magic Pills Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could we pass that up.

I led Linda to shops she would have never gone into on her own. Shops that specialized in cute and sexy clothes are everywhere, but you just don't look if you don't feel cute and sexy. Well we both looked that day. Every Mall worth going into has a Victoria's, and I finally steered Lin into it. I knew her dresser was full of plain white cotton and I wanted to change that. We picked out a dozen pair of panties, French cut, semi-thong styles, and bikinis and even boy short panties. We got magic bras to go with the magic pills. Panties and bras weren't on the final agenda, but from cotton to silk and lace was halfway to where she needed to go.

We drove back to Lin's house then parted company to get ready for our hubbies.

The phone rang about 9 that night. I was reclining in the easy chair in our living room when I answered it.

"Jackie! Al wants to go on vacation in a couple of months, he wants me to pick the place!" Linda burst out.

"Whoa girl," I laughed, "you're awful excited about a vacation."

"Ok, ok," she said quickly, "Alan came home tonight and the first thing he said was that I looked beautiful! He normally doesn't even notice me. He started kissing me and one thing led to another and the next thing I know we are in bed. I was so ready for him. After we were done I told him about our shopping today and he asked me to model for him. I was nervous, and the first couple of times I actually change in the bathroom. The fire in his eyes and the comments he was making just turned me on and I started stripping and changing right there." "That's the way Joe, keep your tongue right there." I mumbled.

"Jackie, are you listening, what's going on?"

"Of course I'm listening honey! It's just that when you called Joe had his face between my legs. Now I have one hand on the phone and one on the top of his head to keep him there!"

"Oh my god, you mean your having sex while I'm talking to you?"

"Well, yeah, I guess I am, and it feels great too!"

"I'm sorry Jackie, I'll call you tomorrow."

"No!" I blurted out, "don't go! Talking to you will make me last longer, and this feels too good to stop."

"You know what else Jackie? I gave Al a blow job tonight! After modeling all those sexy things for him we were both just so excited that it seemed like the natural thing to do. He loved it!"

I wanted to ask her about the pills and what she thought of them now, but Joe would hear me so I couldn't. "Lin, I have to go now," I told her, "I need to let Joe's amazing tongue finish what he started."

"Yeah, but one more thing, tonight I am going to sleep nude and I am not going to put anything on in the morning until after he leaves the house."

"Good for you gal!" I answered and hung up as Joe took me over the top in a gut clenching orgasm.

A couple of weeks went by and things continued to progress with Linda's therapy. We talked each day and we had decided that Jamaica would be a great place to vacation, and that I would get Joe to agree to take us there too.

Linda was radiant and happier than I had seen her in years. She told me she didn't care if the pills were high in sugar as the sweet taste indicated, she was getting enough sexersize to take care of any extra calories!

Al was being extremely attentive to her, showering her with compliments and treats and listening to her when she talked. Funny, Joe was doing the same.

Through the emails to the Mad Scientist I was able to keep tabs on the progress Linda and Al were making in the magic pill program. Sometimes even I forgot that they were nothing but rebottled Equal tablets that I mailed out myself once a month. Alan, at the insistence of the Mad Scientist, continued to be very explicit in his reports. I had learned about Linda's increasing nudity at home, and their daily, often twice a day sex. I was encouraged by Al's report that Linda had bought some more sexy undies, and even some skirts. They weren't very revealing according to Al, but she had shunned skirts and dresses for years, preferring pants.

Al's latest email had related their new pleasures in oral sex, particularly 69. Linda had started to take him in her mouth with little or no encouragement from Al, but she still hadn't allowed him to finish there.

The Mad Scientist replied to all of the emails, from both Joe and Alan with advice to continue or even increase the level of affection and attention they paid to the ladies. He expressed his particular approval in the amazing progress that both of the subjects had shown, and warned the men to be a little more patient.

Linda came over to my house early one afternoon in the fourth week. It was a warm and sunny day, great for the outdoors and I was planning to lie out in the sun on the back deck.

A quick look at the security monitor told me it was Linda ringing my bell. I went to the door just as I was, unclothed. I might have done it even without the monitor, letting fate decide who saw me.

"Come on in," I invited as I stood naked in the doorway of Suburbia. Linda was used to my nudity by now and didn't even blink at the sight of me. I headed back toward the kitchen as I said to her, Why don't you get comfortable and relax a while."

She gave me that, "You've got to be kidding look", then shrugged and started to remove her clothes.

I was thrilled! I tried to act as if it were no big deal, like we were back in gym class. I did notice she was braless, a giant step for her, and that even though she wore baggy shorts she had some of her new panties on under them. I also noticed when she skimmed the panties down that she had trimmed herself (or had Al helped?) in a neat little bikini bush. She folded her clothes into a pile on the seat in the foyer and followed me into the house.

I fixed us each an ice tea and then headed out the patio doors to the deck. I could see her hesitation at the doorway, as she just stood there for several seconds, then another shrug and she followed me out.

We each took a lounger, leaned back, and enjoyed the sun. We talked about going to Jamaica, about our now wonderful husbands and about our jobs, anything but sex and the pills. I deliberately kept the subject off sex. I wanted her to relax during what I knew was her first outdoors nude experience. She did, we both did.

I refilled our glasses once and the second time she went. When she returned there was no hesitation at all at the doorway.

There was a sound of a car pulling into our driveway. "Oh shit," she blurted as she jerked upright. "Someone is here, is that Joe!"

I looked at my watch, "If it is he's early tonight, it's only 4.

I guess I had "forgotten" that Joe was coming home early today.

"I've got to go!" she said in almost a whisper looking around like a frighten puppy.

"Nah, it's too late now anyway. Your clothes are in the foyer and there is no way you can get out of here without running right into him. All you can do is kick back, relax and act naturally."

"Well I'm pretty fucking natural right now!"

"Don't worry about it Linda! Besides, seeing you naked will only make Joe hornier for me." I said as casually as I could. This was pushing the edge of things, but I wanted to see how well the pills were working on her.

"I'll bet it makes you hornier for Al later too!" I added just as Joe came onto the deck.

"What do we have here?" he asked in the voice of a kid seeing the Christmas tree.

"Oh, hi sweetheart," I replied in my best glad to see you voice. "Linda and I were just enjoying the sun and kicking back."

"Hi Joe." Muttered Lin, blushing furiously but making no attempt to cover up.

"There's still some tea in the pitcher on the sink if you want to join us," I added.

He went to get a glass of tea, and I thought he would dislocate his neck trying to keep us in sight. I smiled at Lin and she returned a weak one to me. I was proud of her, as she still made no move to cover herself.

When Joe returned he just stood there as if he were looking for a place to sit. I was really enjoying this!

Ok, I told myself, lead by example!

"Excuse me just a minute Lin," I asked, "I still haven't welcomed my man home."

I sat up and slipped on the heels next to the lounger, then picked up a pillow. I wore the heels even though it was only five short steps to Joe. I know how much he likes to see me in them, how they affect him, and as a result me. I walked to Joe and dropped the pillow on the ground at his feet. Then I knelt down in front of him.

I had never had sex in front of someone before. Oh I guess people have seen me with my head in his lap in the car, but even though they knew what I was doing they couldn't see me doing it.

I reached up and loosened his belt, then his button, followed by his zipper. His pants slipped down his legs revealing his already hard dick.

"Don't you think Linda is beautiful?" I asked him.

That is an unfair question to ask a guy in his spot. If he says yes then I have to wonder if he thinks she's prettier than I am. If he says no he'll hurt her feelings, and be lying.

I let him off the hook by swallowing his cock.

I could see Linda out of the corner of my eye. She was rapt! She stared at Joe and me with her mouth open as I took him in mine.

I know that one of Joe's fantasies is to have public sex, and it was coming true as he stood there. I made sure not to obstruct Linda's or Joe's view of what I was doing as I began to pump his dick in and out of my mouth. With my left hand I reached around to play with Joe's butt while my right pistoned on his shaft. Joe's hands cupped my head and tangled into my hair.

Joe knew what I was doing, putting on a show for Linda and making a fantasy come true for him because he kept brushing my hair back from my face to prevent it from blocking Linda's line of sight. When I felt him begin to hump his hips in rhythm with my bobbing head I moved my hand from his ass to my pussy. I was sopping wet and as my own finger toughed my clit an electric shiver coursed through my body.

I looked up into his face, met his eyes. He was slack jawed and wide eyed, and his stare kept moving from me to Linda. I cut my eyes to look at her, she was still sitting, frozen in the same position. I don't think she had even drawn a breath since I inhaled his wonderful cock.

Joe's thrusting became more urgent, harder, faster, and I knew he was just seconds from exploding. Other times I would drag this out, extending both our pleasures by slowing down the pace, sometimes he could last a half hour under my tender care, but this time I wanted him to rocket straight up and blast like Fourth of July fireworks. I moved my wet fingers from my pussy and slid them between his legs then pressed a pussy moist digit on the opening of his butt. I looked up into his eyes again and he was staring only at me. His knees bent a little, his legs parted and his cock ached forward, then I pressed hard with my finger. As I penetrated he came.

He came in an explosion, a long continuous burst of hot cum that filled my mouth and soul. His body shook and his hands clenched my hair hard as he followed with burst after burst of his hot sauce. His hips jerked involuntarily forward with each pulse, forcing his cock to the back of my throat.

I know Joe loves to cum in my mouth, but I have also learned that he doesn't like it as much if I swallow all the evidence. He likes to see a little messy reminder of his accomplishment. I make it a habit to loosen the grip of my lips around his shaft as he cums, and to let my mouth fill before I start to swallow. Some of his cum will run past my lips and over my chin when I do this, and often, as with this time, it will even drip onto my breasts.

Joe staggered, but recovered enough to stand on his own as I popped his dick from my mouth. I stood, then licking my lips said, "Welcome home my wonderful husband!"

I turned to walk back to the lounger and my ice tea to get a drink to chase my snack down when Linda jumped up. She was flushed all over her beautiful naked body.

"I've got to go!" she stammered in a whisper. "Oh fuck," she mumbled, "I've got to go."

I watched her dart to the foyer, pull her shirt over her head, slip her shorts on, leaving the panties on the bench, slip on her loafers and run out the door not even bothering to close it behind her.

I turned back to Joe, he was now sitting on the lounger Linda had been on, his pants still around his ankles and a wonder-struck look on his face.

"I didn't have time to cook this afternoon, why don't you take me out to eat?" I asked him with a smile.

"Anything you want," he replied, "anything in the whole world!"

Joe had no sooner walked out the door the next morning before the phone rang. I knew it had to be Linda calling so I answered it in my most cheerful voice. I hadn't even gotten a good hello out of my mouth when she started.

"My God Jackie, how could you do that!" but her voice didn't carry any tone of anger in it, just surprise. "Right there in front of me! And the way you did it, on your knees, with Joe looking right at me naked sitting there looking stupid! My God Jackie, it was...it was awesome!"

"Tell me girl," I asked her, "was I right, did you go home horny?"

"When Al walked through the door I jumped all over him! I almost dragged him upstairs to the bed and then tore his pants off and gave him the best blow job he's ever had!"

I was laughing hard, overjoyed at my best friend's new happiness. It wasn't like her to be quite so frank when talking about sex. Then she surprised me more.

"Then you know what I did, I climbed up on top of him and sat down on it. Oh that felt so good! For some reason I wanted to really rock Al last night, to really get him going, so I started to tell him about what you did."

What?" I gasped out, "you told Al?"

"Oh yeah!" I told him, "I was sitting there, rocking back and forth on him and I told him how I had gone over to your house and we decided to take our clothes off and sun bath, and how Joe came in unexpectedly and caught us."

"What did he do when you told him that?" I asked her.

"Well he didn't get pissed if that's what you're afraid of, he got excited. He asked if Joe had really seen me topless. I told him no, I wasn't topless, we were both completely naked!'

"It was kind of funny," I added in.

"I have never seen Al so excited, he was trying to pound into me as I rocked on top of him. I figured that if he liked that I might as well tell him the rest."

"You didn't!" I exclaimed.

"Oh yes I did, and do know what he wanted to know?" she question, then answered, "He wanted to know if you let him cum in your mouth!"

"Oh," was all I could think to say.

"Yeah, oh is right! I told him no you didn't let him do it, you MADE him cum for you! And Al did too, right then!" "Oh Jackie, what's happening to me? I never in my life thought I would be doing the things I do now!"

"Do you want to go back?" I asked her softly. "If you stop taking the pills now you can go back to where you were." I was testing her, hoping that I understood from my own experience how she felt about now. She didn't surprise me.

"I'm scared Jackie, but Al and I are happier than I can ever remember us being. I know he's drugging me and I should be mad as hell at him, but he's so happy! And so am I. He's never been nicer to me, or made me feel so appreciated and loved, so how can I destroy that?"

"Do you feel guilty?" I asked gently.

"Hah, no, scared and confused yes, but guilt, or remorse, or regret, not a bit."

"Look, Linda," I coached, "you are right were I was about a month into the treatment, your mind is telling you one thing and your heart and soul are telling you another. You can stop any time you want, but do you really want to stop. It was a turning point for me. I finally decided that if I didn't feel guilty, and I did feel so wonderful I would be damned if I would go back. After that I didn't feel scared any more, or nearly as confused."

Linda obviously wasn't ready to decide, so she changed the subject.

"Tell me Jackie, why do they want to cum in our mouths, why can't they be happy to just put it where it belongs?"

She sounded so plaintive, so weak from the emotional struggle she was undergoing.

She continued, "I guess it must be some domination thing they have."

I had actually given this a lot of thought, usually with my mouth full.

"I used to think that too," I told her, " but not any more. In most cases a man can pretty easily dominate a woman physically and they could just punch us out and do whatever they wanted if it were just male dominance. God knows if they tried that when were conscious we would just bite their dicks off."

"I think it has a lot more to do with female submission. There is a big difference between a man dominating a woman, and a woman submitting herself, giving her heart and soul, mind and body up to the man she loves. I think every male ego wants that, but they don't want it because they pay the bills, or can kick her ass, they want it because she adores him."

"Ok," Linda said, " but what's that got to do with a blow job?"

"Face it Linda," I answered, "their dick is their symbol of manhood, They may have a nice house, a great job or a fancy car, but ask any healthy man if he would rather give up his dick or his car and see what they tell you."

"When we make love to their dick we are making love to their manhood, to who and what they are. The more completely we do it the more we adore them, so if we focus on their dick completely, make love to them completely, lavishing them with our mouth they know we adore them totally, with all of our hearts. They know that we are submitting ourselves to their pleasure, their manhood. That's why I think it is important to kneel in front of them when you do it. What position better shows submission?"

"So you're saying that if I love my husband I'll let him cum in my mouth?"

"No Linda, that's not what I am saying at all. You can love your husband, and he can love you and never even have sex. You can even be happy that way. What I am saying is that if you adore your husband, adore him for who he is with all your heart, and I don't care if he is five foot tall, weighs 90 pounds and is ugly as sin, you will submit to him. If that means he wants to cum in your mouth, or on your tits, or make love to you in Grand Central Station, you will do it with joy in your heart and soul."

"Submitting to the one you love doesn't make you less of a woman, it completes you as a woman. It also brings out the things we all want in our mate, the caretaker, the provider, the protector and the lover."

She changed the subject again. "Oh by the way, guess what Al asked me last night? He wanted to know if you and I had a thing going on."

I laughed so hard my eyes were watering and I was choking into the phone.

"Alright, what's so damn funny!" she asked.

So I told her, "Joe asked me the exact same thing!"

Men! You gotta love the jerks!

12